Go to Holla Forums

Can you fags top this retardation I found there?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol
archive.is/dm3as
8ch.net/leftypol/res/745229.html
archive.is/LxysP
archive.is/bFF90
archive.is/fJ7a3
archive.is/o/fJ7a3/www.illinoisherald.com/articles/2014/q4/accused-dupage-officials-say-they-are-holocaust-victims/
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure I just 1'uped you easily.

Oh shit.

What a faggot.

I think you're looking for >>>Holla Forums

Holy shit these faggots really are Tumblr

8ch.net/leftypol check these posts out!!!!!!

Just your average day on leftypol

Holy ding dong I've never been to leftypol before and I'm starting to understand why. Are these idiots serious? Tell me it's all a joke.

Why the fuck do they call themselves "leftypol"? Being leftist is inherently PC, so go calling yourself escentually "Leftist Politically Incorrect"?

Hey, morons, your name is a contradiction! Drink bleach.

Jaysus.

Holy shit! I was about to click Holla Forums at the bottom of the thread and noticed there is now a /leftyb/! Gore raid? NatSoc raid?

holy shit, their existence is more lonely than ours

DON'T FORGET TO BUMP 4 OR 5 REALLY OLD THREADS JUST TO FUCK WITH THEM

sage

sage fuck your slide thread scumbag

Well what the fuck do they expect?

no.

sage
sage

sage
sage

sage
sage 4chan and/int/

lel

Go back you fucking swine.

Was Marx redpilled?

Also you could at lest try harder at not to look like ass blasted Holla Forums fuck.

What is this one trying to say Holla Forums?

It's worth coming to Holla Forums just to see salt like this

its Holla Forums double-think

You could replace shreks face with something more smart and attractive looking and it will be a Holla Forums tier image then.

love these. post more

Holla Forums BTFO

Why can't you make your own memes?

Because they are unable funny dregs

But the Jews were the ones who ran the Gulag

le sage. stop giving /faggotpol/ traffic let them die in their own excrement

These faggots dont even realize that their precious gommunism has evolved and left them behind.

They wanted to play with us but couldn't handle the banter without momma moot policing threads, so they made their own Holla Forums.

Please user, fuck off.

those screengrabs are from years ago, but of course you don't even read because you are are faggot OP. now go drink some antifreeze and turn off your computer.

I'd tell these fuckers to play in traffic, but then they'd whine for their safe space.

Its a pity their safe space name is a blatant conflict of terms or more people would take them seriously.

Yikes, that's a scary thought.

Only thing good is that "moderation feedback and review" cyclical sticky. That's actually really smart to keep mods on the top of their games.

do you even fash bro

We have IDs here retard. Fuck off already.

Nigger you told me to not give them traffic. How am I giving them traffic if Im grabbing screens and not commenting. You dont even realize im this user which leads me to believe you dont understand IDs. Get filtered you lefty cuck garbage.

Fuck you just triggered me so hard I didnt even get your post #

see

I don't like nor trust the mods here. I think Mooman and Kampfy are likely comprised - not sure about the others though. I'd only be okay with authoritarian moderation if I actually knew who they were and could judge clearly.

Marx was a case of being so fucking bluepilled he could act redpilled.
He's kind of like smiley in that regard.

Antifa needs to hang. These people need to fucking hang, they could be raising a family, building a cabin in-da-woods, but they do this shit.

Fuck them, they deserve the death that's coming.

Not to long ago I posted pic related. I was genuinely curious as to how they would rebut it. Needless to say that it didn't go well.

archive.is/dm3as

Its actually kind of terrifying the way they think.

Why does sagefag show up in every fun thread?

Very much redpilled. Most jews are. They are working in their rational self interest in trying to subvert and enslave the west through communism. Marx was the architect of this ideology, it's been a great success for his tribe.

anyone have a rebuttal to the slave mentality argument?

It's scary when you realize they are willing to murder everyone and destroy all of civilization because something some German jew guy wrote ages ago on economics

Jesus Christ, do they actually pigeonhole themselves like this?

I literally have no idea what kind of ideology he is talking about, but I want to kill them both.

But it does. It so does.

As for Roman slaves they generally lived good lives. They even had a day when roles were reversed.

This is why leftism will fail. They don't recognise the difference between European societies and the rest of the planet. They don't understand that there is still a huge amount of tribal politics going on in parts of the world to this day.

Funny this retard posts Zhukov a General of Stalinist Russia which was just an Empire pretending to be of the people. And he says he's going to liberate humanity from parasites? What a joke.

Depends on the perspective and in reference to what?

As far as the post goes, does the poster seriously think that slave mentality ends with communism? That is exactly where it reaches it's ultimate point.

If you can't go innawoods, make a houes by your own hands, and live without someone leaching from you - you're a slave. A slave owns nothing, he isn't sovereign over anything, even his own body.

In that sense, you're probably a slave now, you're even more so under their own vision. In order to reject slave mentality, you have to struggle with surroundings. There is no other way.

You never ever try to argue with Stirnerites because they're fucking nihilists on every level and they get their philosophy from a guy who intended to do nothing with it but troll the Young Hegelians. Marx was completly assfractured by Stirner and abandoned his humanism over it.

It's almost like Holla Forums is more than one person and haji niggers will rape our wives, sisters, and daughters

if you like that, youll love this.

moon I agree with

regarding moon*, I agree with, he makes some very questionable mod actions

Holla Forums is compromised and always will be until the RaHoWa reaches its zenith and there will not be enough rope in the world.

Ho lee sheeeeeeit

Wew

Goodness…

It makes your brain bleed but they claim to be about the struggle of the oppressed but never pinpoint the oppression, they usually talk about but economical oppression and racial oppression.

But a White man born into poverty somehow isn't oppressed and a black man born into incredible wealth is still somehow oppressed.

Literally, a pisspoor boy born in rural Zimbabwe is considered powerful and oppressive but the children of Robert Mugabe are under the boot of the system.

This is some top tier delusion.

wiw lad

I… what?

Do we actually live in the same universe as these faggots?

Really, what's the difference between being a helot or living under communism?

It's almost like we don't want our society to be destroyed by communist radicals OR sharia law freaks.

I guess they consider other leftists to be like our cuckservatives. But honestly I don't think we ever say stupid shit like thinking Cuckservatives aren't left wing, they're just a shittier part of the right-wing.

To them if you're not some Marx worshipping nutjob you're basically a Nazi

Of course they do; for the same reason they claim to be made up genders and demiplatonic otherkin etc. Leftism is an expression of narcissism.

Why are they portraying a black person that looks like shrek?

I think it's supposed to be that DailyStormer faggot.

I can see philosophy being beyond the realm of most SJWs but lol @ the others

although my history department did have a lot of right wing profs-probably becuase there were a lot of military history courses

why does Holla Forums even exist on h8chan?
they already got their pozzed dream for half-chan why are they here doing it again?

That's like asking why the reds tried to foment red revolt in the rest of Europe after they took over Russia, or why they "exported" communism across the rest of the globe once they had taken East Europe.
They want a World Revolution, and to kill all the "wreckers" who are preventing them from having their paradise.

for being such vocal supporters of multiculturalism the bolsheviks really stand on the heights of hypocrisy
they've destroyed more culture, art and history the last century alone than any nationalist agenda has in all of time
commies are literally personified cancer

Who cares about the mentally ill?

Worse enough, with the fucking leftist sharing the show.

ive sat in on a sociology tutorial once and it was literally just a class where the hippy professor dictated the benefits of marxism to a class of glassy eyed women and one fat brony and that was it

the video he showed detailing the pros and cons of marxism he literally turned off as soon as cons part was coming up

rude tbh

Misogyny is the hatred of women, sexism is the acknowledgement that women are private property

Kill yourself.

Know all that infighting that happens on Holla Forums?
That's amplified thousandfold with communists.
They are paranoid retards.

what fucking planet do you live on. everyone knows half of their IDs and a fourth of their posts are Holla Forums just fucking with them

Did you see the whole thread where they are pissing and moaning about Holla Forums and how they're gonna try to get Holla Forums kicked of cuckchan and here? they are fucking delusional. it's amazing. typical kikes; they can't even stand knowing that people they dislike even exist

so lets see

That red one gave me eye-cancer,
but the bottom text, it's like they have the fleeting amounts of self-awareness.

Look at black societies. blacks held slaves long before whites showed up. The great pyramids? Slave labor. Farming? slave labor.

Blacks held slaves
Arabs held slaves
Asians held slaves
whites held slaves

Blacks have been held as slaves because of their race
Whites have been held as slaves because of their race
Asians have been held as slaves because of their race
Arabs have been held as slaves because of their race

Every race has held every other race as slaves, and abused them on the grounds of their race.

This is not some magical fucking only-whites-did-it-so-whites-are-evil magic bullet.

If you're not pressed up against the left-most boarder of the political compass, you are right wing compared to these chucklefucks.

FYI
I'm neither Holla Forums nor Holla Forums

I also forgot.
2nd image, the one with the anime.
Ants have queens, it's a monarchy, not communism.
BTFO

Trust me. These guys are 100x creepier than us. If they could kill half of the world for their sick ideology, even their family, they fucking would.

Islam is a universalist religion spread by Arabs, which means it inherently promotes miscegenation. Islam is also a thought killer because it teaches thinking is bad. While Christians saw the world as god's wonderful creation to be understood, the muds just see their koran as perfection, truth, and spend their lives in a bubble of totalitarian mind control. Our civilization was great because of creativity, the tradition and hierarchy just exists to maintain the conditons under which we can prosper.

Those make my fucking eyes bulge out of my head

Kek thats all I need to know

Islam and nationalism have similarities, so therefore White Nationalism is bad but Islam is the gateway ideology to a peaceful utopia.

It's not quite retarded but it's pretty pathetic.

reported

So all Holla Forums ideologies are just a mix of buzzwords?

Wew

Hilarious its like when some fat faggot posts about body positivity on /fa/ and is shown the fucking door.

I fucking hate that spooks maymay so much. The faggots on there pretend to be nihilists even though they care as much about destroying the white race and the natural order as Tumblr and would probably get a heart attack if they heard someone use the word "nigger".

They just use spooks to attack something without having to propose an alternative and dismiss any responsibility they may have, for example I have seen faggots from Holla Forums try to dismiss the importance of the family unit by calling it a spook.

Stirner is the ultimate SJW philosophy. It's basically solipsism but rebranded as a way to defend any argumentative position, no matter how illogical.

Well by that logic, kikes are also just spooks that stand in our way of archieving our goals so we should just gas them all.

Well naturally, Marxists believe that the family unit should be destroyed.
After all, everything is relative and nothing means anything ever, so what's the difference between your own blood relations and total strangers, or between friends and enemies? :^)

I wasn't going to participate in this thread but holy shit.

just wat?

That is not really how the argument would go. It would go like this

Holy shit, I'm getting some nice digits today

Wasn't communism the slave morality?
Nietzsche blamed Jews for the existance of this morality.
You know, "liberate da workers xDDDD" and "ztop hte oppreshun"?

I thought the quote in OP was going to be 'to the communist, every possession of the worker beyond the most abstract need seems to him a luxury to be stamped out'

I guess we have come full circle
Or more likely, he was just lying about capitalists to make a point

Anyone here think Holla Forums started the NEET master race vs wageslave meme as a serious thing, and it blew up in their face because most NEETs only thought it was funny because how depressingly untrue it was.

le I read Nietzsche and nothing matters so let's be hedonists xD

Holla Forums should start by not copying our memes anymore.

You dun goofed.

lel xD

That's the joke, that's what liberals think.

Let me guess: christcuck?

I would gladly strangle them when they talk,it's like they are completely separated from reality.
Nigga every fucking normalfag is a lefty,your riots are payed by the state and that's why police never intervene.

You are the mainstream opinion you motherfucking inbreed.

THEY TOOK THE BAIT!

8ch.net/leftypol/res/745229.html

It's funny how some of them have the common sense to know that this was a pitifully obvious troll but yet they still have the ego to try to argue with eachother.

The left are known for infighting and this thread is starting to prove it.

SICK FULL HOUSE BRO
YOU WON THE FUCKING GAME

Lol holy shit is that real? My sides!

Yeah, unfortunately I actually saw that last time I was trolling Holla Forums

Most of Holla Forums seem to be normalfags I recall seeing a thread where most of them talked about having GFs.

Yes, I think that's what annoys me most about leftists: they think they are the underdog of society, they think they are actually fighting in a fucking revolution right now but pretty much everyone is a leftists nowadays. The media is full of pro-racemixing and "strong independent women" propaganda, the internet with the exception of a few sites like this one has become full of leftist hugboxes where you will be silenced at once if you say anything remotely "racist" or "sexist" or "anti-semetic" or something along those lines and pretty much every polician in the west is shilling for social justice and sending money to Israel because they it will get them votes and they still think that they live in some kind of nationalist white patriarchy or whatever the fuck they call it. It's fucking ridiculous.

There was a facebook page in wich they shared commie bad quality memes.
Anybody got the link for that?

And yet they can't see that the society they live in is made to cater to them and their whim.
You have to be blind to not see that what Yuri said is happening now,blind to see that their dream is being pushed and financed by the same people they say to hate,blind to the fact only right manifestation are being blocked by them or the police while they can go around smashing shit from honest people without impunity.etc.
Why the keep thinking they are the underdogs?Try to say no immigration you fucking fag and see your general response,try to go to university and see all the no racism,diversity is our strength,yea they killed 130+ people but if you say something i'll ruin your life you islamophobe,or have to repeat the same shit the professor says so they don't deck points because you don't agree with them on immigrations being a blessing from God.
Leftism is mental illness and i want to kill myself.

Agreed.How fucking much i hate them.

It's very interesting that /leftpoo/fags are so afraid of visiting Holla Forums. If they are so smart, progressive and overall "good", they should be able to debate us.

Its their opiate of the masses.

That is going to trigger some people.
Although you should have posted it at Holla Forums.

Which one? If you search for a commie meme page on facebook you can find a shitload of them

When you try to argue with them on their board they'll just call everything a spook or tell you to lurk more (even though lurking there would probably do some brain damage)

It was a Holla Forums one, heck, even the name said it.
It had lots of porky memes.

As someone with 5 deep cover sockpuppet identities on tumblr, I can tell you with confidence that the only people who will be damaged by reading that asinine shit were a lost cause to begin with.

The worst parts of any Capitalistic society or the most worthy of criticism are also the parts that are leftist or headed by leftists as well. It makes a lot of sense though that an entire ideology focused on subversion would also be the rightful people to blame within the systems they try to subvert.

It's the equivalent of someone burning his house for insurance money, all the while claiming that his house burned down because it was poorly made.

What do you do with those accounts?
Are you trying to infiltrate some place?

every time

Oh, user.
I infiltrate every place. I have a leftist pundit twitter account, and I'm in the vegan, wiccan/zodiac, transfreak, communist and "so nerdy lol" tumblr communities. My mission is to accelerate, exasperate, and generally subvert.
Sometimes the hippies post their nudes to their personal blogs too which isn't a bad payoff.

You're doing Kek's work user

Tell them the truth of Kek.

This is like watching a robot try to understand memes.

archive.is/LxysP
This entire thread. Just look how Holla Forums handles not being on the recommended boards list in the first set of recommended boards.

It's a longterm raid.

The way of the leftist is to require a dominant voice in 100% of the world. Can't have a single place where right wing death squads thought is dominant, even if it's one fucking website.

(((oy vey)))

Or ban you for "shitposting". For 8 weeks.

It's actually pretty good rhetoric, honestly. I'm a Nazi, but I always go on attack when someone calls me that without me having actually said so. Makes them stumble quite hard.

They don't even have a coherent belief system dude, despite a coherent Wiccan philosophy allegedly existing. They don't have the mental capacity for high level abstract thought like Meme Magic.
You can get one over on them by talking vague spiritual sounding bullshit and something about nature, and then saying "Namaste", which as far as I can tell is literally just "Hello" in Hindi, but they all fucking use it as some kind of spiritual enlightened blessing. They're wack jobs.

Because they think it's a real argument. Like "You're a fucking white male".

May you make yuge amounts of salt of those lefties.

And Holla Forums would kill 85% of the world for their sick ideology, including mixed race family members.

Why do people here control third world immigration and then say genocide?

Yup

Invariably when (((someone))) criticizes Capitalism they are blaming it for the un-Capitalistic actions of (((someone else))).

Good example of this is the American economy. Leftist bureaucracy creates stifling taxation and regulation for private enterprise. Corporate taxes, capital gains taxes, permits and fees for everything from zoning to fucking wiring, paying taxes for employees, paying into unemployment, paying healthcare (thanks, Obungi). In order to survive as a company, make a profit and keep it, and actually grow, they move to another country where they aren't going to be assfucked.

And what happens? Government and liberals attack the big bad corporations for being anti-American when it was the government that bullied them into dying or leaving.

Capitalism has been subverted into crony corporatocracy. Never for one second let (((anyone))) fool you into believing Capitalism is a bad thing. Merging of government and business is the territory of leftism. This is the whole game of leftism, to create problems and blame them on others.

True Capitalism is the only system that's going to free you as an individual and foster a strong community in the real world.

check it

>>>Holla Forums745779

this whole post is retard

Yea, it's bullshit this delusional slave believes so he can think he's somehow anti-establishment

Why are you two retards lying? Nietzsche said he felt all anti-semites should be publically shot

They think its the same person holding both those opinions

Hint: top text is Holla Forums, bottom text is """alt-right"""

I was on kikebook the other day, and…

I posted a link to the girl being raped in Idaho my a mudskin.

Libshit: 'White Americans commit crimes too!'
Me: 'Islam is a religion, not a race. Why do you automatically assume he's a minority? Are you racist, user?'
Libshit: '==Deafening silence=='

All I did is point out an inaccurate comparison. You're like a damn progressive leaping to DAS RACIST when challenged.

Source?
The thing I said about Hitler was true though

Lefty nutters will only get more and more obscure with their ideology so that it becomes harder and harder to attack.Because actually defending their beliefs reveals its contradictions that they'd rather not think about. We already see this in basic bitch liberals who are now split between defending muslims or gays.

What

this is bullshit

HOL UP

If they think academia is right-wing
And we think academia is leftist marxist bullshit

Then what is it really?

Right-wing marxism?

The seperation is artifical and you are being pit against your own people.

Post-Modern Feudalism

Could it be that you label everything you dont like as leftist marxist bullshit and they label everything they dont like as right wing?

I myself am an agnostic anarchist and a spic, but I like Holla Forums more because it keeps me on my toes, challenging everything I believe. I have learned much from white nationalist, despite the fact that I disagree with them on many things.

Listen to all. Follow none.

It's left wing. They're just disconnected from reality.

We are not like you antifa.
We are humans, not animals.

?

Overton window applied to individuals.

They're mostly left but the guys are so far left that it looks right-wing to them.

Dont worry, Im not planning to leave Chile anytime soon. We have enough imported jew capitalist degeneracy that needs to be stopped over here.

(((Milton Friedman))) really fucked us over.

It's like the Chinese or French cultural revolutions; No amount of extremism, no amount of zeal will ever be enough. One misstep, one word misconstrued and suddenly those among them who have toiled and bled longest and hardest, sacrificed and fought for them, are no more than another enemy to be burned at the stake. It's why they eat their own so readily.

Why does this feel like arrant bullshit?

Bullshit. This kind of post is often met with, "that's not going far enough."

Plenty of Holla Forums wants to kill literally all non-whites. They view non-whites as an existential threat that must be eliminated. Sort of a defensive first strike.

I wouldn't be saying this if those extremists were met with any opposition.

I suppose this is a good place to ask this in.

I've met quite a few leftists and they are all very outspoken in their support of Israel, quickly calling people antisemitic who question the legitimacy of the state of Israel.

Shouldn't they be against Israel and pro-Palestine? Have I just met the wrong leftists? I'm having a hard time understanding why a leftist would support a nation with so much discrimination and militarism.

LEFTIST MARXIST BULLSHIT

They're idiots.

Allow me to tell you a secret, as a physics student in graduate school. STEM fields teach inherently right wing ideals. They challenge us to think critically, to analyze the evidence and collect all the data. As such, those who end up in STEM develop the exact skillset needed to become right wing. That being said, over the years, I've met many students and professors who are left wing in physics. None of them have been anywhere near as insufferable or retarded as Holla Forums. THese are the sorts of people you enjoy debating because they are receptive to your arguments by nature. They also don't give shitty arguments like strawman either, because they know these sorts of arguments are shit.

Meanwhile, all liberal arts are, by definition, cultural marxism. The professors who teach these subjects don't even try to hide it anymore. During my undergrad, I was forced to take many liberal arts classes as part of my general education requirement. That shit was liberal indoctrination on a level I never imagined before. I'll leave you with my favorite story from an unapologetic marxist that taught 'cultural anthropology' in my undergrad:

So what? No, really, what's your problem with that?

It's called deception. They are ignorant of what is going on in occupied Palestine.

These are the same leftists who go from 'POLICE ARE EVIL THEY DON'T NEED GNUS GUNS ARE FOR COWARDS NEVER TRUST THE PIGS'

to

'You don't need a gun user, just call the police! They're trained professionals, they'll save you! And why would anyone need a gun anyways? Are you COMPENSATING FOR SOMETHING, LOL!?'

I've met plenty of leftists that support Palestine and see Israel as an evil nation, but then they still go on about muh six gorillion

They will be executed together too.

Killing billions of people like that would be Jewish-tier evil.

Fighting fire with fire is a insane concept.

Hello summerfriends, this is what we call a bait thread.

leftypol is a shitty irrelevant board, 90% of whose traffic comes from Holla Forums troll divisions who desperately, desperately want to think we care about them as much as they care about us. They create threads like this every once and a while to drive up their PPS and pretend to be relevant. That they get this much traffic is unfortunate.

Its very simple. We each think the other is slave to pointless illusions instilled in them by the reigning political system. There is no ground for debate or evangelism. Just ignore them and let them die with their conservative ideology.

You're insane, that's my problem with that. Even if I agreed with the ideology, all you'll accomplish is uniting the world against us.

You're different user, so I don't need your answer. I was trying to see that user's motivation. He could be a Holla Forums user or just a "normal" person with pathological altruism.

Can you imagine the amount of masturbation and stimulation a person needs to go through to get to that level of paraphilia.

The amount of experiences, of porn, hentais, devianart, Holla Forums threads a person needs to go through to think

"Yeah,i'll finger my ass now"

Fucking rats.

I think that's exactly what kikes have done on Holla Forums

It's why we are free to post all kinds of antisemitic information. They are not concerned at all.

I've searched for years for some way to combat Jewry. I ended up here, only to find that the supposed Jewish opposition is a dead end.

It's no coincidence that the only opposition to the Jews is a group equally totalitarian, supremacist, hateful, etc. The result is that the majority of people who don't want Jewish globalism, will also reject Holla Forums. I don't think enough people on this board realize how similar their views are to those expressed in the protocols of Zion, this cannot be an accident.

Doublethink is a key skill requirement for being a leftist

It's a meme you dip.

That most people here dont give a shit doesnt mean they wish to actively murder half the planet.

I think he is somewhat right about the preemptive strike.

Capitalism is the reason why we have homosexualism, feminism and mass third world immigration.

trips of truth brah

Marx never abandoned his humanism.

Am I supposed to look down on the leave voter? I guess because he's old(gross), has a real job, and didn't waste time on pointless degrees?

Not all degrees are pointless, fam, just most. And yes, that's the idea here. He worked all his life to provide for his family and has an opinion of his own, he must be stupid!

That's interesting, but I found the reverse to be true.
I started college studying science, and then switched to history and philosophy after two years.
I found history to be the most rigorous in getting students to think critically, to analyze the evidence and collect all the data. Certainly one of my philosophy tutors told me that history students had the best quality and most logically thought out essays. My history tutors always encouraged us to write anything we liked, as long as we backed up our arguments with good primary and secondary sources, which I did.
On the other hand I found the science department to be very sloppy. Nobody was challenged to think critically. People were handing in plagerised and half assed projects and no one was checking up on them.

Funnily enough when I was doing my MA in history one of the lecturers gave an introductionary talk where he extolled the benefits of the subject but then added .."we're doing our best, but maybe we'll never be as rigorous and scientific as experimental physics or one of those other STEM subjects". I shook my head and thought to myself "He literally has no idea…"

All I want is a white Europe.

Actually no,thats not even it.

All I want is for the jewish globalists to stop destroying the land of my ancestors.
All I wish is to be able to travel to work without seeing a poster for #GayMuslimRefugeeDay in every corner.
All I wish is that the jewish politicians=lobbyists stop actively bringing terrorists into my country.

In hindsight,there is one group I wish to see wiped from the face of Earth and thats SJWs.
Im not ashamed of that.

It still breaks my heart the first thing they pozzed was computer science.

I think I'd prefer Jews, to be honest.

Remove errant comma.

Jesus Holla Forums memes suck

P-please explain.I was hoping to go for computer sciences this year.

I wouldnt actually have a problem if jews stayed in Israel and didnt attempt to subvert every single nation on Earth.Thats for the ethnic jews.
Religious jews are actually insane.

Some leftist typology for you to understand why Holla Forums are such sad sacks.

Liberals:
Cultural libertarians
HATE guns
Mixed economy "socialism"
RACE ISN'T REAL!
The class struggle is divisive. Please give money to our donors while we import immigrants.

Intersectionalist/cultural Marxists:
Cultural totalitarians
HATE guns
Socialists, communists, and anarchists
RACE IS REAL AND THE LESS PRIVILEGED RACES NEED TO RISE UP AND KILL WHITEY!
Class struggle just one struggle along with race, gender, and sexuality.

Holla ForumsClassical Marxists:
Cultural libertarians
LOVE guns
Economic socialists, communists, and anarchists
RACE ISN'T REAL! IDPOL! LEFT AND RIGHT SJWS PLS GO!
Class struggle comes first.
Historical determinism.

One of the reasons Holla Forums is so lonely is that they've been marginalized as an extreme left position by Cultural Marxists and intersectionalists. Everyone on the extreme left is now a tumblrite SJW who hates guns and rejects historical materialism and class primacy, and everyone on the liberal left mainstream is a corporate shill who panders to the tumblr people while tut tutting occasionally, and they also hate guns.

Holla Forums is probably one of the last places where classical Marxism can eke out an existence. Reddit commies and revleft are all intersectionalists now. I would honestly rather it be the other way, because classic communism is easier to fight. Holla Forums is marginalized on its own side, and that must fucking hurt.

Then again, that's true for us, and we rekt the cuckerservatives, so I guess they are too low energy and frightened of tumblr to do the same.

Is leftypol National Socialism without racism?

that's funny. Guess it differs between different schools. Or perhaps it is something unique to physics? What science did you study? I did really enjoy the history and philosophy courses I took for gen eds though. For the most part, the physics departments I've been in have both been very rigorous and the level of care we take when analyzing CERN data is also insane.

I had one class like that in undergrad. It was an Electronics Lab and the instructor was some chink that thought if your data didn't match the expected values, you did the lab wrong. This just created an atmosphere where people fudged numbers until they were close enough to what the values should be.

I think you're being naive. Some terrible things will have to be done before your vision can become a reality.

When has anyone argued that socialism doesnt work?
Socialism is such a vague and broad theory that theres no point in callling yourself one.

Or is that simply because they lack the balls to go call themselves communists?

These people are fucking retarded. If that was really representative of socialism the "means of production" block would have a legion of bureaucrats sitting on it.

Lenin would have them hanged and they don't even realise it…

Yeah, everytime you post this picture they either move the goal post or change the subject

holy shit. I'm in Holla Forums and i didn't even do any racial/identity stuff and they are just banning me.

I must be too close to the truth!

>>>Holla Forums746115

I'm just bumping dead threads waiting for a ban

quantum superpositioning
i.e. jews

FUCKING KEK

All this proves is that Holla Forums has never set foot inside a university. I find this crazy funny they literally sit around and make shit up about how the world is against them, because they have failed in a world that is 100% for them in every way.

Thanks for the insight

No, you are thinking of White Nationalism.

check out this thread

they are totally sperging

mods finally acted, I got banned for a thread I made not even all the necrobumping.
What shit moderation.

mfw

second pic

third is also valid point, why not let the person in? because their opinion scares you?

Holla Forums is already doing a good enough job of alienating their userbase. Anti-globalist leftists that frequented the board started to become very alienated during the refugee crisis, as Trotskyites (Jews/Best Goyim), anarchists, and generic democratic socialists would call anyone who had concerns about the impacts of mass-immigration on the working class a "Nazi." It became impossible to have a discussion on the topic without it becoming a Trotskyite circlejerk.

well, you're still here on the same ID, and the mods haven't acted on my report yet according to the board log, so I would say don't worry. you'll be banned soon enough

I think he was referring to Mussolini there, m8.

I already got banned on Holla Forums
a week long ban at that.

Can you explain this some more? What's the hidden motive (of Trotskyites or others). I got banned for saying the same stuff – that mass immigration is shit; that its hurting the poor; that if you want it you truly don't care about the poor; the only reason for it is to destabilize the country and that's suicide (therefore stupid)

they got super-pissed

also they got pissed when I said we have communists in the government now (even if they aren't real communists, they still think they are)

oh yeah me too. they won't ban some of the most heinous asinine stuff, or just retarded shitposting, but as soon as you question their narrative in the slightest, then you're gone.

I should say, if you question their narrative in an intelligent way. if you just go in there shitposting about jews, you'll usually get away with it for at least quite awhile.

This thread may be the best thing I've seen on Holla Forums in months. It is both hilarious and educational. Some of these caps and images are making me laugh so hard it hurts. Like this one:

I never knew who Hoxha was until today, when I read this post and looked his name up.

Get a education and go find out you faggot.

you laugh but that shit is coming to america soon

someone needs ro scroll to the bottom of the page more often

u wut m8? i seriously don't see what you're saying, here.

Here, I'll help.

wew

on that other thread? one of those posts was literally posted the exact second I posted. the other one I wasn't going to respond to but I thought what the hell

so what? what are you saying? make an argument/statement. quit being a faggot

Can't you infer what the other user is implying, m8?

Trotskyites are globalists first, and globalism is a Jewish group evolutionary strategy. Trotsky's overriding goal was to secure Jewish hegemony via "worldwide revolution." When Stalin Shoah'd the Trotskyites, the survivors fled to the United States and became NeoCons

Trotskyites: support worldwide war to spread "revolution".

NeoCohens: support worldwide war to spread "democracy".

See the similarities?

why don't you spell it out for me

Being a Jew, he was at least redpilled on the JQ.
In the communist manifesto he outright admids that almost everything that makes out western civilisation has to go because it's in the way of glorious communism.

He's saying Trump is here to save the day, and I was about to agree with him until he samefagged.

They also don't get that Holla Forums wishes to preserve and revitalize Western culture and values and not adopt Islamic/Middle Eastern culture and values.

My ID: b73863
user of

's ID: 569961
See your post in response:

user, I think you're being autistic today

yeah, I knew about the neocons, and I wondered if that's what you meant. actually, I've been telling Holla Forums that for about 5 years, but no one really listened to me until just recently. I just wish there was more underlying proof. like, its difficult to go to one of them (leftypol) and say that bc they'll just point at some text and say "no it means equality for all bro"

okay, so I made a mistake because I'm half ignoring your bullshit. spell shit out or leave me alone

Hahhaha, I knew it. I've been to Holla Forums a few times since E3, and there's a total warfare between Holla Forums and Holla Forums there, but the leftists are pretending to be Holla Forums regulars. I knew they were from Holla Forums. Even the Holla Forums regulars are telling them to fuck off.

Can you seriously not understand something so simple?

Nah, we are not the UK. The fact that the kikes are outright declaring war on the US and bad goyim states like NC prove that the US has a better chance than most other western nations right now.

I disagree. It means that they are exercising a lot more hegemony here than they are elsewhere. Dude, the plan is to overthrow the US first, then watch the dominoes topple from west to east.

Just deport them lad

Nations evolved out of races. They aren't spooks at all. There's a reason Italians look and act one way, and the English, Germans, etc. another.

He's right, though, that slavery has nothing to do with race, but rather labor value. However, I struggle to see how that has anything to do with nationalism, seeing as most nationalists acknowledge the existence of class within their own nations, but regard it as less important than race/nation.

I wouldn't kill anyone that isn't a traitor.
I'd just send them back to their country.
I'm for friendship between countries, we must help each others to get to the top. I think niggers are forever lost though but they can be confined in a country-zoo.

user, I'm genuinely curious are you merely pretending to be retarded?
Okay, I'll break it down for you when the user said you don't scroll down to often, he's replying to your "the US will follow soon" statement; if you scroll down, sometimes you'll see a Trump ad in my post >>6437204; he's implying that it won't happen because Trump will negate that prediction.

Filename related.

Are leftypol this retarded? He's a nationalist. Do they think nationalists are pro-slavery?

yeah, it was so simple it went under my head. he still has to get elected first, man. then, he has to not get coopted (assuming he's really on our side). Then, he has to survive the resulting riots (and more importantly so do i). Then, he has to get a slow-moving, monolithic government to act.

idk man. I'm really worried

No, NS is specifically a racially oriented Ideology.
White nationalism is actually vague and could be any form of government as long as they uphold their ethno-state.

Whoops,
*as in my post

but it DID work the first time.

See: French Revolution and the resulting revolutions all across Europe (mostly in 1848)

Dude, you have to learn your history, man, or you're doomed to repeat it

yeah see:

But there is no double think in nationalists. That retarded meme takes two viewpoints from entirely different types of people. The upper part depicts the viewpoint of a real nationalist, and the lower part of some alt right faggot like Milo.

Nobody has both those views.

The french revolution proved that memes can be weaponized.

SOCIALISTS CRYING ABOUT CORRUPTION IN PUBLIC SYSTEM AND BLAME IT ON CAPITALISTS
At least if porky is their codeword for capitalist.

This dude is seriously complaining that a man in charge of running a public institution abused his power by stealing millions and got away with it, without fucking realizing that shit is in place because of socialist retards who just assume we live in a perfect world where none of this shit will happen vote for it. Do these faggots seriously not realize what kind of world they're going to create? I honestly don't get how a CEO with millions of dollars of power is any different than a president of an institution who also has millions of dollars of power.

Also he mentions he stole 10 avocados. Why is guac always linked to retards.

Stole 10 avocados and got caught*

Holla Forums in a nutshell.

I am worried for you burgers as well but you are over analyzing a joke and state backed communism is still far away in the land of burgers.

I'm not debating the scenarios, merely explaining in a (rather oblique) way what that user was saying.

*too
Too many errors

t. nationalistic democrat ;_;

It's more or less been the case here for the last 10 years, they are just more polite about it here in the states.

archive.is/bFF90

gas yourself

Nah, white nationalism is Euro-American ethnonationalism

That's their army you dip. Those are foreign volunteers, they didn't get to live in Germany and fuck German women.
These people fought because they wanted to do for themselves what the Germans had accomplished.
National Socialism can be applied to any race, but each implementation is specifically for that race.

As
said: yup, we would and we should.

Nice to know the board isn't full of savages.

I am not in favor of deportation based on race. Rather, all traitors and members of criminal syndicates (Muslims, and various brands of Jews) would be deported to Africa or maybe labor camps.

Violent criminals would also be deported/sterilized, which would fix demographic issues while being logically sound.

Stop spreading myths. Hitler wasn't even that racist.

What? That's exactly what I'm saying is going on now, retard! that's the fucking problem. except, this time, they're going to institute a totalitarian government, and we'll have a thousand years of rule, just like under the Church

also, King Louis was a Jew?

it is. they can't conceive that anything going on is their fault because they conceive of themselves as completely powerless, rather than one little actor in a highly complex system. to be fair it is sort of like Holla Forums and the jews – sort of

You might be very, very wrong. there are communists all over in our government. the Democrats are practically run by them (technically probably socialists, not communists but whatevs the goal is the same pretty much). Just wait until the riots begin. If the revolution happens, its going to be swift – zuckerjew is already building a huge fortress. almost 50% of our really existing population is foreign born, user

I can't help your mother was a whore who fucked Jamal/Pedro and now you have no place in the world.

Its for the greater good, including the environment.

Stop reciting kike memes.

I never said it wasn't, I said the specific government type isn't specified, of course its only about prominently European white nations.

Holy shit, really? What happened in too you guys?

Source?

Seems I am really out of the loop of what is going on in everyday America

Several people have said otherwise. Can't get fooled again.

Oh, my bad, I misconstrued you, user.

I'm not aware of the 50% statistic, but the pessimist in me believes it.

This story is both baffling and hilarious.

Well, know that there are at least some of us.

no u.

My G-D, it's true what pol says, lefties can't meme for shit.

wew lad

Take the number of legally foreign born and add it to the number of illegals, then subtract children. maybe its a little less than that. last time i heard it was 20+% foreign-born and about 30 million illegals (which is about 10%, i guess, but that's bigger if you subtract children)

So, around 30%. Then, add crazy niggers and 2nd or 3rd generation assholes who still are loyal to the old country. its very worrisome. Europe should learn from our lesson. get the browns out now before its too late. they'll always resent you. the communists teach them this. its unavoidable.

Wew lad.
Wew.

I dont know why you linked me.I didnt post a leftie meme.

smhtbhlad

(you) (Heil'd)
Nice hitler dubs m8

You trying to redefine racism ? I believe that job is taken.

Prove that Hitler didn't believe in racialism.

Mixed race individuals would kill evey mixed race individual and their parents in the world to end miscegenation. I heard who made the Nuremberg laws was half-Jew.

t. mixed race individual

Best part is they are constantly accusing each other of being Holla Forumslocks. Mfw WE are their Jews.

Every. Fucking. Time

I'm mixed race too and I wouldn't do that.

I would never encourage race mixing, but it's not that bad.

Try to look on the bright side.

Collectivism is not an option for us, so you're force into being an individual.

whoops

also, they have people on there that didn't even run governments, or not for significant amounts of time to prove it "worked." Rosa Luxembourg, for instance, was killed in the street by Brown Shirts. She's a theorist. She never ran shit.

Holla Forums is truly delusional.

The Mussolini one was a tad funny.

I did that.
I wanted to talk my GF into it, and thought i do unto myself what i want to do onto others.

gave up on that pretty fast - shits hurts

Yeah, it was. except the NSDAP brutally fucked the USSR. It really had nothing to do with fascism, just sheer numbers and huge amounts of external support from the allies

Yep. While the original shows the brutality of Communism their edit just panders to "lol, if fascism is so great why can't they fend off the entire world?"

Yeah tell that to my great grand parents, although I suppose that's equivalent of saying "My grandparents where gassed 6 million times"

I remember that thread. Yea, Lefties are completely in denial about human nature. Some few people will give up everything for their utopian view of should be happening, even while int he midst of being robbed blind, raped and then killed for not being patriotic enough. It almost defies belief how much those people will cling to the promise of Communism.

Solid breakdown.

I honestly think the problem with classical Marxism is that it is just has so many god damn abstract concepts to it that even the most egg headed of reds can barely agree on the meanings of. Given that, how in the hell is the average prole going to grasp on to any of it.

That is why the more cultural and intersectional wings took off and only grown over time. EVery low-iq subhuman autists queergender can understand "the white man is holding me down; kill whitey". None of them have the first clue what "seizing the means of production" even alludes to.

The real problem for them is that the cuckservatives were never on the right, idiots on Holla Forums accuse anyone more moderate than themselves as a cuckservative but this isn't always the case. The cuckservative neocons were always liberal leftists, they were just a generation behind the current zeitgeist of the left. We could fight them precisely because they had absolutely no connection tot he right and once we started to force them on social media to chose between clear rightwing and leftwing positions they outed themselves as leftists in order to keep from being associated with the right which destroyed their credibility among the common man (moderate right) and internet shitlords (the far right).

Communard true believers like Holla Forums and intersectional retards are actually in the same spectrum with eachother, they are both true leftist positions, they rely on the same worldview, the same founding principles and the same heuristics to come to and evaluate their belief systems and the world around them. Holla Forums cannot consistently ideologically oppose the sjw because any meaningful rebuttle will also refute Holla Forums's positions at the same time. They're stuck. The best they can do is appeal to marx and show how the SJW's are not being consistent anti-capitalist/communists/whatever.

But here's the kicker, here's the fucking punchline that brings endless joy to my life. Just as we learned to stop being afraid of being called racists and bigots and start doing and saying whatever the fuck we wanted, the SJW's have learned to turn around and look at the communards and say "Karl Marx was a heteronormative cis-white-male, he is the oppressor class and so are you for supporting him". And then not give a fuck about anything the traditional communist left had to say in response and the communists being too beta to just crack the SJW's skulls in are retreating, they just fucking retreat in the face of it because they don't know how to stand up for themselves.

Holla Forums is a lesson in what could have happened if the far right never grew a pair and let the cuck's dictate the narrative for the right.

They LARP about having GFs. It's more common than you think. It's a way to project they are not shit. You can spot it easily.

Literally nigger-tier college

I actually think the opposite, I think marxism is too grounded in the reality of mid to late 19th century central europe. Marx's critiques of capitalist societies just don't hold water any more, his ideas on economics have over time and through serious economic study been shown false - trade and value do not behave the way he thought they did, the slipshod, dangerous and abusive industrial factories of the 19th century were revolutionized into highly efficient, very clean and very safe environments in th eearly 20th century as workers began to actually demand change and instead o these demands resulting in widescale global revolution, it resulted in modern capitalism, in assembly lines and workmans comp and dental plans and 401k's. The centralized protectionist economies of 19th century europe collapsed in the wake of English and American lead freemarket economies.

Globalism, ironically, refuted communism, Marx didn't become wrong so much as he became irrelevant, the world economies evolved in a way that rendered his ideas and critiques a non-issue.

I can agree with this,

OP here.

Can't believe this thread got so many replies holy shit. At least I can rest knowing I made a decent thread.

Holla Forums and lefty Holla Forums are clearly two sides of the same shekel then.

We know you are OP, we have IDs.

Been waiting to get home all day. I was browsing the thread on my phone at work and I wanted to contribute my collection of leftcuck post caps.

Holy shit fuck these tumblr fucks.

Libertarians finally admitting they are degenerate left wing scum. Good to see.

I didnt take this one. The retard who made it cut off the time and date for some reason. Probably an ultimate newfag.

Lol. Leftists are actually retarded. All they can do is repeat bullshit they heard on a dead kennedys album.

Sounds more like a visitor from /Islam/ tbh. They are often bedfellows with commies because both have very low IQs.

Prepare your angus before you open up this thumbnail. Let me tell you…

So it's basically reddit the board. How pathetic.

Hillary emails are a spook, afterall

This is from GG but its probably the same type of person who made this.

I'd like to think that story is the origin of the guy in this webm.

Always funny seeing a leftist try to parody us. Just shows that we understand them 100x more than they understand us.

To be fair, they are correct that real communism has never existed. That is because it cannot exist. Communism was a bait to get socialism, which in reality means Jewish bankers owning everything in the country and intelligentsia using the population as slaves. Communism was the carrot used to get dumb peasants to accept the stick of Socialism.

Holla Forums aren't real stirnerites. They are moralfags.

It may be influenced by Holla Forums cuckoldry but that is very clearly a Plebbitor

Replace billionaires and scumbags with kikes and I can't really disagree with this, despite the edginess.

I really want to worm my way into a position of board control over at Holla Forums and wordfilter porky to (((porky))).

That should be a photo of NS Germany that's he's burning you dumb shit.

strawman

It should be all of western culture and it's traditions, really.

You know i'm an actual working class person
communism would only make me feel like a complete and utter ass hat
i bet anything that every single fuck on Holla Forums is a middle class BRAT who thinks that by communism he can get "good points with the peasantry" they are what they hate
Nationalism is the working mans ideology

Racial extinction wasn't not the table when hitler took power, Europe was totally white then and America was around 90% white. Il

If Hitler was alive today race would absolutely be his main topic and he would be much more racist, I'm not being presumptuous here either, if he could see how shitskins were behaving in his homeland he would gas them for real.

A) The slaves weren't Romans. From the nationalist perspective there is no contradiction; Rome promoted the good of the Roman nation, and exploited other white peoples to do so. There is no class divide there. Nations can vary in size, but never above the racial level. You can never "divide" the "working peoples" because they were never and will never be united. There is zero incentive to do so.

Nobody fights for the foreigner, and there will never be a global revolution — and even this is ignoring the retardation of class conflict as a concept anyway. Add to that the the "parasitic elite" is largely foreigners (Jews) anyway, plus some good ol' traitors, and the fact that the only people capable of defeating the menace and advancing technology (and everything else he mentioned) are whites, and you can see why including useless detritus peoples would be a waste of time.

Holla Forums doesn't see any of that as actual leftism though. Holla Forums consists of old-style leftists aka the left before it got blended with liberalism aka economic marxists. Yes, they are literally economic marxists. They see leftylib race-baiting as D&C from le porky man to keep the working class fighting against itself to keep the shekels rubles flowing into Schlomo's Porky's pocket. Holla Forums actually hates SJWs as much as Holla Forums does for that reason. Just go over there, make a thread with a :^) for a pic and include the word "brocialist" in the body, and you'll get a thread full of literal commies complaining about how SJWs are infesting their favorite hobby.

Know thy enemy; it's memetic warfare 101 fagtron.

If anything, the system that would lead to some sort of utopia similar to communism would be national socialism, not leftist socialism. White people running the world, implementing eugenics, and driving technology forward. This would lead to a time when most work is automated and commies would then have nothing to complain about. We could have an empire through the solar system in less than a century and be interstellar within a few more.

But no, the leftists choose to destroy civilization instead.

Cuckservatives are a bad example, because they literally are left-wing. They subscribe to the leftist moral system and support most leftist policies. They're "ex-"Trotskyists.

A better example would be the "Homosexuality is a white tradition" fucks, the "Civic nationalism is real, guise" fucks, or the right-libertarians. They're right-wing, but far less so than they should be.

The entire purpose of the lefty true-believer is as a useful idiot, nothing more.

Except their definition of "SJW" is completely different from ours. For us, a first wave feminist is SJW, but to then it is legitimate. For us, open homosexuals are SJW, but to them it is legitimate. Same again with trannies.

They believe in equality, but we believe in reality. Moving from reality to equality is already a SJW endeavor.

So Holla Forums are SJWs.

I know one real working guy who is a leftist. He is an anarcho-syndicalist and works as a logger surprisingly.

I think he might have just been fooled by punk rock music into thinking leftism is edgy and rebellious.

These retards desserve to be alone.

They're mixing Holla Forums with alt-cucks, nobody in their sane mind wants to oppose muslims because they oppose liberal fags and femimarxist bulldykes (only redeeming quality), people with brains want to oppose muslims because of miscegenation and because they're pedophilic rapist degenerates themselves.

This man gets it

pretty much this
Also, looking at this year's US election, I'm really seeing Trump as the inevitable after-effect of the Ron Paul '08 and especially '12 campaigns.
Ron Paul was straight as an arrow, literally "the most consistent conservative" that the GOP said they wanted. He got btfo by the party brass despite attracting massive interest from anti-war dems i.e. exactly what the GOP needed to win.
The GOP then chose R-Money, a "sucessful businessman" who built his fortune by bankrupting businesses and leaving thousands without jobs. On purpose. This man was supposed be all our-American "free market" hero?
Now the republicans are picking a radical centrist with a penchant for bold, fiery speeches, someone with centrist policy ideas but a firmly right-wing mindset.
Dems wanted Bernie (most uncompromising liberal) this time around for the exact same reasons the GOP wanted Ron Paul. They are losing to the female equivalent of Mittens, in the exact same way, for the exact same reasons. Only they won't be able to just tough out the next 8 years and come back with Elizabeth Warren in 2024, since all indications are that Trump will keep them pressed back on their heels for his two terms, and shake up DC politics so much that he will effectively throw the rules of the game out the damn window.
gg, dems.
sorry we figured out the game was crooked and decided to flip over the table and start a new game with cool rules before you did HAHAHAHAHAHA

Checked in to see how these scrubs reacted to brexit
God damn is victory easy

We don't want to kill them all, just cull the populations to manageable levels, say under ten thousand.

>>>/tumblr/

Confirmed cuck. Get the fuck out of here.

Proof that all talk of "being civilized" (not actually, just in propaganda) is actually code for being a fucking cuck.

Breddy gud. 6/10. Made me giggle and my dick wiggle.

You can do better though.

bitch will probably fuck one of us this week, lol

Not Holla Forums, but still kike.

pretty gay fam

Not a Holla Forums screencap, but I know someone who's pretty much a fusion of Holla Forums and reddit.
He always reverts to "who cares?" or "why?" in any argument
He thinks European countries (specifically Sweden) are good because they're atheistic, and refuses to make a connection between genetics and race. all those greentext quotes were real quotes

How do you argue with someone this nihilistic?

What the fuck.

I know Tumblr loves to self-diagnose, but are you implying that there's no such thing as depression?

Please go back to stormfront you cancerous redditor.

Now i want to open a restaurant called "Holocaust Diner"

Haul of Cow St.

Sounds like a nice burger joint to me.

Show Angas

Would make a nice roadside steak house

We can disagree on things, test philosophies and attack vectors, and continue to work together for larger understanding and a common goal. Holla Forums can't find a coherent conclusion on a single fucking issue, and they can't decide on what the concepts they use even are conceptually. It means we're strong, we have strong political potential, and they are weak. It proves what Francis Parker Yockey said, that liberalism is an entirely negative and disintegrating force with no positive qualities. Their ideologies are so steeped in delusion and nihil that all debates upon it are fruitless and all passions void.

Imagine the dissonance required to make a strawman meme where the evil nadsi is making an argument and the liberal is only able to toss an insult and run away, and thinking that is making the liberal look good.

I just have this screenshot of the BO and his stupid stance on the Mike Brown incident calling any differing opinions "racist."

In the end socialists just want fascism but with the added illusions that the clique running everything isn't "corporate" but "the people".

All those notions fall flat when you notice that in history every single rebel who was put in charge has become the estabilishment in a few years.

That fucking word. Always felt when I saw it (such as on Holla Forums or Holla Forums) it came from from leftycucks and now there's proof. It's always from some faggot who gets triggered the instant someone expresses anything right wing, traditionalist or Holla Forums related.

Someone should cap as many Holla Forums posts with the term. It's getting on my nerves how they try to subvert and infect other boards.

Simple. Get them to admit to their contradictory beliefs. Use this argument: Everyone, including nihilists, will act in their own best interest; for liberaldouche that means acting toward his own hedonistic best interest, for everyone else it means living well, being healthy, maintaining security, looking after their tribe, etc. As a nihilist to claim one is better than the other is a contradiction, as nothing matters and all things are equivalent. To that end, people's well-being can be maximized by making choices based on objective reality, rather than ideology – this is also known as "pragmatic problem solving". Again, for a nihilist to disagree with this is hypocritical. Everything you say about race, government, etc, is all empirical observation or scientific fact, i.e. reflective of objective reality, and therefore important for virtually everyone that isn't liberaldouche. This doesn't have any value to the nihilist per se, but it puts it in terms that a nihilist is forced to accept, as otherwise he's making a statement of value against it.

What? He's a guy who assaulted a cop and tried to take his weapon while in the process of escaping with stolen property (of course leftypol doesn't believe in property rights though).

He may not have "deserved it", but Wilson was 100$ justified in using lethal force against him.

It's just like Something Awful, where the leftist cuckery is so thick that if you even suggest that the Zimmerman verdict was valid you get instabanned.

And the trick they use is ridiculous: "yeah but those lefties are not real lefties! they are burgoise! we're the real revolt" which is something every estabilishment lefty also said somewhere in their lives.

All in all, leftism is about revolting against the current estabilishment so that you become it, and then you do what you think is best for the people you aren't connected with; but then leftists feel oppressed by your estabilishment so they rebel and build their own estabilishment which is also "totes true socialism this time boyz, not like the other 3000 versions we just tried hehe".

Nationalists just need to build one estabilishment. The right person, with the right beliefs, leads society to prosperity and excellence, and you will benefit from it as long as you aren't whiny faggot and you're willing to work for your nation's benefit.

When nationalism was tried, it worked perfectly, on the first attempt, and it prospered until jealous faggots decided we were "too strong" and therefore a threat to destroy.
Nationalism is so strong and cohesive that you need to literally destroy a country, their military and the willpower of every single one of their citizen.

Marxism? Tried many times, never once worked. It literally can't get a viable nation going, let alone military.
Stalin was just lucky America gave him thousands of tanks out of the blue while Whermarch had been freezing in the snow, while single handedly warring another 3-4 superpowers at the same time.

And yet they continue to use our tax money to try their next experiment with leftism, which is going to fall flat on its ass as usual.
Fuck lefties.

There is so many fucking buzzwords that I don't even know where to start with this shit.

Jesus H. Fuck.

I can't stand non-Arab people who say this. Nine times out of ten it's some liberal cuck who thinks he's saying it instead of ISIS (or ISIL) because "ISIS stands for Islamic State, and I don't want to say they have anything to do with Islam".
The irony is that "Daesh" is just the Arabic acronym for "Dawlat al Islam i Iraq wa Sham" - so they're saying the exact same thing as those shitlords who say ISIS/ISIL.
All it does is betray their desire for signaling.

Harden the fuck up. Stop talking about other weaklings getting triggered in the same sentence as you complaining about them using a fucking word.

I have NO fucking clue what that means but I assume it's something along the lines of "I am a commie faggot".

How about you fuck off leftycuck and quit getting triggered by me complaining about lefties infecting the site.

I speak Jive.

Self-explanatory.
Identity politics.
Supposed definition: Non-stereotypical, non-standard, of unusual circumstances.
Most commonly, it's used by people who are exactly that.
Radical feminist.

So you're looking at someone with unwarranted self-importance, dyed hair, and no real-world experience. Possibly communist, but may not realize it yet.

Did anyone post these yet? Getting a little stale but if we can get these to take off we're gonna have ourselves a wild fucking ride.

and the mini-meme that resulted
Trust me, I tried kicking it into life on Holla Forums and no-one responded after several attempts at threads.

If we can meme leftists into literal faggots then we could permanently damage them.

Wrong words. It should be

Yeb?

They like that line too

Nice dubs.

I'm continuing this from this thread (>>6461522) since I just woke up.

If spook=identity, then "working class" is a spook because it falls under the definition of identity.

From what I've gathered it's just an amplified social construct.

That's revolting.

Yeah, that's their way of deflecting criticism for communist regimes that killed millions of people. They'll basically do mental gymnastics all day if you name communist genocides.

Main difference is Stalin's atrocities actually happened. And leftists themselves admit this, either to boast about the unstoppable power of communism to get away with crimes against humanity and how we should just give up, goy (usually by Stalinists), or to pin everything bad that happened in the USSR on one Georgian bank robber (usually by Trotskyists who want to claim Lenin/Trotsky dindu nuffin)

Actually, the Stalinists over there tend to deny the body count of his atrocities.

Lefties love their syllabic abbreviations. Comintern, Agitprop, Politburo, Ingsoc, Revleft, and so on.

Before you all jump down my throat and say Ingsoc is a fictional one, it's from a book written by George Orwell and hence coined by a socialist, so it still counts.

I personally like neologisms, however not too fond portmanteaus and initialisms/acronyms.

Just making an observation. Memes can be a useful marker of what circles someone associates with.

I think you're a bit confused, this is supposed to be a Holla Forums thread.

Stop being a salty bitch.

Because Holla Forums tends to believe in the Tabula Rasa theory of human nature to the point of Dogma.

A jew is going to act like a Jew whether he's raised in a Jewish family or not. It's evolution, baby.

I believe it's illustrating the lefty confusion between modern and classical liberalism- which lefties pretend not to understand.

Homosexuals have become a public health concern since the modern liberal took them on as pets, and should not be venerated. And Muslim tend to be oppressive collectivists that like to cut people's heads off for saying and thinking the wrong thing because their prophet tells them to.

There's no mixed message here. The Classical Liberals want late 1800s America back, not Saudi Arabia.

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink"
He may have been a commie but I think he would have posted here if he was born in the 80s or 90s

original photo

that's one way to ensure that you don't lose a debate

Didn't he write the communist manifesto under the guidance of a council of rabbis, though?

I swear when I look at photos of this guy he never even looks quite real. Can't put my finger on it

Dream scenario:

Cut off all non-white immigration, then all nonwhites are sterilized (or, optionally deported), and allowed to live out their lives. We have our countries back 100% in a generation.

WEW

I try to see things through other peoples eyes, but to this day, I find it incomprehensible that anyone could believe that the media is right-wing.

This thread: archive.is/fJ7a3

Related link of (((president & company))) who embezzled money comparing themselves to Holocaust Victims: archive.is/o/fJ7a3/www.illinoisherald.com/articles/2014/q4/accused-dupage-officials-say-they-are-holocaust-victims/

basically they blame everything on everyone else. Their logic is retarded.

Kek!

That leftists get shrekt.

Yeah, who made those technological advances? That literally DOES matter.

They're so caught in their own trap that they can't see the forest for the trees.

What they call "slave mentality" is just an acknowledgement of the power nature holds over us and knowing that biology does matter. There's a thread up right now about 'how nature is anti-semitic. They frame it as being about pagans but really it's just against reality.
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/

Slavery was widely practiced and is a bad thing. However, their goal is to conflate slavery with earning money and that's just foolish, ignoring that we have always had to labor for sustenance.

I find that pic hard to believe.

I find that post condescending as hell.

Further, older folks often have more insight and longer perspectives than us younguns. There's very little intelligence or value to the thought process of 20-something women with 'a degree' and some drone job in HR or whatever.