So Holla Forums

So Holla Forums
Holla Forums has banned a big ip range in newyork last week, and probably more that we know of, which is not in compliance with the global rules.

The board owner must not blanket-ban large swaths of IP ranges;

can we remove imkampfy finally for the good of Holla Forums

no one cares

I am sure some do.

This is Holla Forums user, not Holla Forums, and not /sudo/. I don't really give a shit about what happens on that natsoc hugbox.

They made their grave, let them lie in it.

fuck off you pathetic whinger. Holla Forums is dogturd through and through and so are you. go back to your hugboard and die there, vile little nobody.

the sooner Holla Forums implodes, the greater the chance that Holla Forums will be fun one day.

Hello Imkampfy, trying to defend yourself as user again I see.

im asking to fucking remove the jew, how am I him????

All these boards are yours except Holla Forums. Attempt no fun there.
Use them wisely
Use them in peace

as if you hold sway on the issue. delirious child, return to the crib. Holla Forums has served it's purpose. it is now a liability.

Holla Forums mods have abandoned Holla Forums now that their trump shilling has been completed.

well now the don has turned the us over to the kikes for four years, they deserve a rest.

cansir

I know it's against the rules but Admin C!odemonkey refuses to demote Imkampfy because Jim supports coonfy.

There is tones of evidence on /polmeta/.

interesting.

what are you waiting for, user?
just leave. there are several other sites who would gladly have you.

I always warned them about his ties to the jewish banking elites was called a shill.

no maximum cansir hehehehehe

Sounds like you're fucked.

Not the answer, I refuse to flee like a kike, rather stay and do what's necessary.

And what is that?

if this is the case we can talk with jim,show him why supporting imkikey will hurt him, if didn't work we have no other option but last measure.

push Holla Forums off a cliff.

What is the last measure? And have you contacted Mr. Watkins yet?

MAXIMUM

after all sacrificing one problematic mod to save the whole is what a sane man would do.

did he ofer you a discount on cockpumps if you use mister?

I did not contact jim yet.

dubs of truth

that's how Holla Forums was saved

dysnomia for president of Holla Forums 2016

close…

i think you are wrong. Holla Forums should be the only board on Holla Forums. they can share it with the ponies and the pedos and jim. everyone else should go elsewhere.

Yes he does but I was angling for s used car.

How will you breach the matter with Mr..uh, Jim. Presenting your case with the proper tact and framework could make or break it.

benji for president of Holla Forums
dysnomia for Holla Forums
sounds good mate.

That nigger is now driving the van he got picked up in. We're all fucked.

even if so, imkikey is killing Holla Forums , I mean a bit later we would have to pluck the life out of Holla Forums's decomposing corpse.

are you serious? wtf happened?

this. nice way of putting it too.

I'm just speculating. And half joking. But who knows? Who better to run the honeypot?

Holla Forums became so shit after this Trump meme took hold its not even funny anymore. By now I think half of the board are edgy teens from stormfront and the other half are r/the_donald ledditors.

Spoken like the goon you are.

I don't know if I would like being owner of Holla Forums

not him,he may be a good maybe not, but one of our strengths is our ability to reorganize and form new active hives in a very short time, Holla Forums was formed in 2 hours, I talked to hot wheels during the exodus, told him what we need in a site, and he did it.

I like Holla Forums, I really do, but if Holla Forums does not qualify to what I need in a home, I would move somewhere else.
although this time I don't want to move but rather stay and be fuckin annoying about it.

I knew you would say this, one more reason why you should be.

because he was running /baphomet/ and did not get v&, it maybe that the party van has bigger fish to fry and just thought of baphomet as just a mischievous little kid.

I like Holla Forums better tbh.

what always made me skeptical of Holla Forums is that they have no distrust for authority.
they embraced trump with open arms, because he said some things they agree with, immigration,wall,niggers and spics…etc
Holla Forums response was

for me it was one more reason to not trust him, it was clear he was riding the wave.
that said I am willing to give him a chance and see what he does.

All this shit stinks to high heaven tbh. Holla Forums has had the stank of pedo on it the whole time. There were on and off conflicts here forever. Then Jim purges them, the other havens shut down and they come back with a vengeance.
Sounds like bullshit your pic related would say.

And what is the current hotness /pol is shilling here and on plebbit? Podesta pedo conspiracy stuff. Benjikins, formerly on the run from the law, suddenly reappears with zero verification. How could this be verified anyway? A tripfag thread is made and he appears, after months of people complaining about dysnomia, spamming the board to hell and back, and now cp spamming.

Always telling dysnomia "Get benjikins" And he would say he offered but benji said no. And now, poof! He's here. Just when the Feds are more likely than ever to have their eye here on Holla Forums.

So both the highest, actual real world political levels are getting hit, a coup is in order on Holla Forums apparently. "Benji" wouldn't leak IPs, right? The NSA wouldn't play dirty. No one would believe a bunch of formerly anonymous users on Holla Forums had CP on them. They couldn't, say, seize your hard drive and analyze it and "find" it full of pizza. That would be like saying Hillary and Huma were lesbian pedo cannibal satanist!

Surely we would be given the benefit of the doubt. Benji is a stand up guy, not shady at all! And Jim has our privacy and best interests at heart. He would never track our posting activities.

And of course shit has gotten so retarded here that a straight answer as to what exactly is going on is impossible.

We're fucked.

the most important thing is.
you got rid of the pedos while not abusing power.
that's what Holla Forums needs, it will also be a challenge for you since Holla Forums moderation is different than Holla Forums
and needs more self control.

You make several great points. All of this shit went down pretty fast and a lot of people who left showed up all at the same time.

this
we've been co-opted and sold out exactly like on cuckchan and it's time to move

press F to pay respects to hotwheels

F

I do imagine running Holla Forums like I run Holla Forums would benefit it.

No spam, no illegal content, no rules. I would however have to make an exception to the 'no rules' and make a rule to keep Holla Forums Politics related.

I would also allow shitposting as long as it is Politically related because it allows the board to flourish with memes. I like memes.

can we concentrate on Holla Forums at the moment?

we need imkikey gone and a new BO chosen.

sounds good

You are the cancer that is killing Holla Forums

Looks like we have an expert at running a board here.

Say, do you mind telling me how I can stop being cancerous and killing Holla Forums?

Dysnomia gave banned Holla Forumsacks silent refuge.
The post quality of /Holla Forumsol/ exeeds /trumpol/'s.

He is the hero Holla Forums doesn't deserve, but needs right now.

Sorry to say but you are partially to blame, depending on how much of a true believer you are in /fringe/ and /X/ stuff.

Whether psychological, emotional, spiritual or magical, you chose discordian. Now we have an all night Twitter shitposting POTUS. And it's hilarious and all, but there will certainly be discord. And I doubt we'll be untouched.

If Holla Forums is getting their wish and the alt-Reich is rising, many nights of long knives will come too.

no he isn't,this is exactly what Holla Forums needs, it will not be the uptight unfunny hugbox it is now.

this

I trolled 4chan /x/ since it went from being a photography board to the paranormal board. I trolled Holla Forums with /fringe/ stuff here for a few years before I stopped browsing Holla Forums. I don't really believe in the stuff they do, but I am aware of the effects I have created.

Give /hebe/ back to the pedo's with a pedo in charge and very clearly defined rules that actually follow DOST instead of banning everything under 18. Stop banning legal "pedoshit". Stop being an attention whore. Start banning flooders.

this thread is about Holla Forums faggots.
not time to discuss pedos, we can do this later.

Holla Forums is the biggest board and if it's kill the whole site will go with it, cut one finger to save the hand.

So psychological. I don't want to give you the wrong impression. I think you are doing as well as can be expected as a BO/top pocket/whatever. It's not like the bullshit ever even stops around here. The autism has been weaponised to the nth degree, aimed outwards and inwards at us.

Also if that picture of uncle is really you, you look just fucking like me and it freaks me out. The way you talk, joke, think about things, your feels. I swear you ARE me. Or a youger version. It's fucking nuts.

I"m not actually uncle. I asked uncle to take a time stamp to bait you guys. No (definable) pictures of me exist.

So dysnomia , do we agree ? when can we expect change of ownership of Holla Forums to you?

No. This is bigger than Holla Forums or Holla Forums and all of us. Strange that it was Pepe that rang in Trump, but not many of the old cries of A Happening. It was a pretty big happening. I'm not sure if we memed responsibly or not, but we helped affect huge events in the outside world on a scale not done before. Judgement is coming, and it's going to be biblical.

Well then he still looks just like me. Creepy.

the implications of pol being co-opted and/or censored and by Jim and the fucking rachposter no less are nothing to joke about.

did you log in as copypaste?

Only if I get to keep Holla Forums too.

no I don't have access to that account.

Yes, but there is nowhere to flee, and no toppling Jim. No "escaping" into the real world either. I guarantee you any and all political discussions of any consequence is being monitored, even using the now ridiculously compromised Tor. Wherever you want to go, they will follow.

that's because, a meme needs to be attached to a host, it does not work on it's own, Doom paul may have been big back in the days but not as big as pepe, pepe surpassed memetic death and kept going.

Also with the happening we were trying to bend nature to our will, trumpepe we were bending a number of people, I dare say it was psychological warfare but didn't break the barrier of quantum magic.

>It was a pretty big happening. I'm not sure if we memed responsibly or not, but we helped affect huge events in the outside world on a scale not done before. Judgement is coming, and it's going to be biblical.

or gave the keys of power to someone who is not us.
we cucked ourselves.

this sounds pretty good

I have a reason to oppose this, but you have shown that you can do alright. and not get fuhrer mad like imkampfy

pfffft so be it.
I agree

This is exactly right. Also in the space of a year or two Pepe was mourned as being lost to normalfags, only to be used as an emblem of terror in Clinton's fucking speech! And it makes sense because he's just an element, a versatile template to tweak to wear any face or message we like.

Pepe is the face under the mask of Anonymous

And under that is Wojac

true pic related confirms

Someone needs to take action. We need a robust home to be there for us like 8ch was when we left cuckchan after being betrayed.

the alternative exists, and stronger than ever, but we need to exhaust all possible solutions first to see if Holla Forums can be fixed.

I will not start to shill other sites till I know that Holla Forums is kill.
this thread is an attempt to fix it, I hope it works well.

And under wojak is the essense of feel.

are you talking about endchan?
I don't think there's any hope for 8ch. It will die a slow and agonizing death unlike cuckchan which was emptied overnight and then filled with bots to keep post counts artificially high

problem with endpol is the /x/fags, the freech idiots who think kek exists because they forced it, the masonic conspiracy theorists etc

And in that blackest pit of evil, a malevolent laughter bubbles out and begins chanting in a guttural and ancient tongue. The doomsday words that croak out - the cackling of Kek.

endchan is on the table but I was talking about something else that would solve the problem of hotpockets for good.

awfully gloomy m8.

At moment fams, I feel like there's no hope for another bastion of free speech on the internet. At least the truth never dies

There's just a couple of masonniggers.

Don't despair, we will always exist Holla Forumsro, we will always say what the cucks don't want to hear and get away with it.

*dies*

You demanded more hotpockets, now lie in them.

If you're talking about >>>/eris/980/, just wanna let you know that that's not 'trolling'. That's 'being retarded'.

lol

Not just that, we just shown the way to any inbred politician that comes after on how to go viral.

we deeply cucked ourselves