SENATE 1 VOTE SHORT ON GIVING FBI ACCESS TO YOUR BROWSER HISTORY WITHOUT COURT ORDER

SENATE 1 VOTE SHORT ON GIVING FBI ACCESS TO YOUR BROWSER HISTORY WITHOUT COURT ORDER
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-22/senate-falls-1-vote-short-of-giving-fbi-access-to-browser-histories-without-court-order
eff.org/deeplinks/2016/06/eff-urges-senate-not-expand-fbis-controversial-national-security-letter-authority
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/2578

THIS IS GOING TO BE UP FOR ANOTHER VOTE, WE HAVE TO GET PEOPLE PISSED ABOUT THIS
I will be harassing my local senators. How about you?
senate.gov/senators/contact/

Other urls found in this thread:

directorblue.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/the-72-types-of-americans-that-are.html
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TRUMP BUMP

Checked and Kekked.

Get it to Trump, his platform can inform way more people than we can.

Twitter and Faceberg are the methods.

I don't have either, so…. Bump.

There's no getting off this ride until it reaches it's own stop, is there?

It's stupid to assume they don't already look at your browser history, they almost certainly do. The trick is to NOT KEEP A BROWSER HISTORY.
Install Pale Moon or some other Firefox derivative (Firefox itself should be fine but I find it difficult to trust myself), set it to never save history and install the "self destructing cookies" plugin for good measure.
Take your safety and security into your own hands, the government has always and will always abuse your rights whether it's with or without your knowledge.

I don't think Trump gives a shit about privacy unfortunately. I think this might be the end, it would seem that they may have run all of the people who care about privacy off the largest social media platforms. I think I will just start making a bunch of accounts and friend randoms to help spread important shit like this.

>Don't worry about illegal spying becoming legal
That is fucking retarded.

Considering Trump sides with the NSA and wants to shut down the ISIS-owned parts of the internet, I don't think he would speak out against this.

I'm still voting for the great beaner wall, no matter what.

Ah, who gives a shit? There's literally no point in wasting your time because they'll get whatever they want however they want.

A better use of your time would be self-improvement and understanding modern technology. Use tor for starters, anons, and let all of these marxist boot lickers get the big government they beg for.

Bump

BUMPING WITH ANGRY NEGRESS

I won't tell you how I figured it our, but you don't belong here. Stop LARPing as an Holla Forums Holla Forumsack, and go back to wherever you crawled out of.

The ride only ends for us when it derails and kills its current passengers.
Our rotting flesh and bones become part of the scenery.

Then it starts up again.

Figures.

Never thought I was apart of a group here, but instead as an individual amongst individuals which is why I enjoy/ed my experience here. You're probably right that I don't. Wth is a man supposed to do and go to when he doesn't fit into any group though? Drink the sorrow away and read books?

i dont even care anymore.

molon labe.

On account of Mr. Leahy sharing that young teen's beautifully written letter, I can't help but support the legislation change. Whether it is African-American church parishioners, or first graders in an elementary school, it is the responsibility of our legislatures to support our government in protecting all Americans.
This change will give the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation the authority necessary to pursue the criminals this board is infested with. It has become common place to witness harassment, cyber-terrorism, and cyber-sexual abuse of women, young girls, and lesbian people who use the internet.

The truth is if you have nothing to hide, then there is nothing to worry about. The authority to request this information does not provide anything to "get people pissed off" about. Information requests discussed in this legislation are subject to judicial review, and this power is limited by the legislation to only apply to international terrorism and clandestine intelligence activities.

Do you not know that you are protected by the first amendment to the U.S. Constitution? There is no need to be upset.

Just use use ctrl shift n on Chrome and you'll be fine :)

Don't care. I need just a few more terabytes of comic books to get through armageddon. Almost there.

I don't care what you do, everyone should start using full disk encryption just to fuck with shit like this, look at how much the FBI spent to get through an apple pin lock. if you use chrome (at all) or firefoxs sync I don't doubt for a second they'd give over that info and all meta data they have on you in a heartbeat.

friendly reminder to never use your ISP's home networking gear too.

fuck off kike, nothing good can come of this.
>>>/pdfs/4046

Is that really how things work? A vote doesn't go their way, so they just say, "Dammit, we're going to keep voting until it does."

"I don't care if you have to do it fifty times, you will keep voting until you guys vote the way (((we))) want." What's the point then in even having a vote, if you're just going to keep redoing until you get the desired outcome?

step up lads

I don't see why you guys act like this is such a big deal.
If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to fear.
The only people who are bothered by this are pedos.

we wouldn't need amputations and chemo if (((you))) hadn't injected our body with carcinogens and parasites

counter-terrorist laws aren't just about kebabs, and internet security isn't just about pedos.
it'd be more practical for (((them))) to broaden what constitutes a 'terrorist' and take out everyone who's against them, all under the pretense and hype of sandnigger-splosions

directorblue.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/the-72-types-of-americans-that-are.html
[citations have since been broken]
Below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be “extremists” and “potential terrorists” in official U.S. government documents. To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link. As you can see, this list covers most of the country…

1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”
2. Those that advocate for states’ rights
3. Those that want “to make the world a better place”
4. “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”
5. Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”
6. Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”
7. Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable”
8. Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”
9. Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals”
10. “Anti-Gay”
11. “Anti-Immigrant”
12. “Anti-Muslim”
13. “The Patriot Movement”
14. “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”

Don't forget the most important part red-pilled material.

Bibi might not like your browser history.

>theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

Now (((they))) know who needs to receive more (((carrots))) and (((sticks))).

You should call and thank anyone who voted against this. Send them money, even.

Some of this is a bit dated, but relevant.

Switch adblock plus for ublock origin, switch noscript for umatrix.

what about that thing the firefox guy made brave or what ever it was called?

Just an adblocker. No scripts for it other than that so you're exposed to all other vectors of attack. It's absolute shit.

alright, I think I found the text for this;

Amendment No. 4787 to Amendment No. 4685

Mr. McCONNELL. Mr. President, I call up amendment No. 4787.
The PRESIDING OFFICER. The clerk will report.
The senior assistant legislative clerk read as follows:

The Senator from Kentucky, [Mr. McConnell], for Mr. McCain,
proposes an amendment numbered 4787 to amendment No. 4685.

The amendment is as follows:

(Purpose: To amend section 2709 of title 18, United States Code, to
clarify that the Government may obtain a specified set of electronic
communication transactional records under that section, and to make
permanent the authority for individual terrorists to be treated as
agents of foreign powers under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance
Act of 1978)

At the appropriate place , insert the following:
Sec. ___. Section 2709 of title 18, United States Code, is
amended by striking subsection (b) and inserting the
following:
``(b) Required Certification.–
``(1) In general.–The Director of the Federal Bureau of
Investigation, or his or her designee in a position not lower
than Deputy Assistant Director at Bureau headquarters or a
Special Agent in Charge in a Bureau field office designated
by the Director, may, using a term that specifically
identifies a person, entity, telephone number, or account as
the basis for a request, request information and records
described in paragraph (2) of a person or entity, but not the
contents of an electronic communication, if the Director (or
his or her designee) certifies in writing to the wire or
electronic communication service provider to which the
request is made that the information and records sought are
relevant to an authorized investigation to protect against
international terrorism or clandestine intelligence
activities, provided that such an investigation of a United
States person is not conducted solely on the basis of
activities protected by the first amendment to the
Constitution of the United States.
``(2) Obtainable types of information and records.–The
information and records described in this paragraph are the
following:
``(A) Name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone
number, instrument number, and other similar account
identifying information.
``(B) Account number, login history, length of service
(including start date), types of service, and means and
sources of payment for service (including any card or bank
account information).
``(C) Local and long distance toll billing records.
``(D) Internet Protocol (commonly known as `IP') address or
other network address, including any temporarily assigned IP
or network address, communication addressing, routing, or
transmission information, including any network address
translation information (but excluding cell tower
information), and session times and durations for an
electronic communication.''.
Sec. ___. Section 6001 of the Intelligence Reform and
Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 (50 U.S.C. 1801 note) is
amended by striking subsection (b).

Maybe someone for Holla Forums can elaborate, but I thought an IP address in America wasn't connected to a person. I know in parts of Europe, it is. So over there, IP address xxxx corresponds legally to a person, but in America, you can't equivalate the two. I just bring that up since this bill seems to be working around that.