MISSED ME, Holla Forums?

MISSED ME, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766
archive.fo/hLHMq
youtu.be/Tt-mpuR_QHQ?t=199
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Webm or not kys

Oh god finally i cant wait, him, Trevor noah, stephen colbert and bill maher are hilarious.

Hopefully the pee pee man wont get impeached that soon so the comedy will keep rolling :3

posts like this just make me miss the real drumpfsperg

Holy shit, Holla Forums just got blown the fuck out. How will we ever recover?

Dont be silly there are millions of autistic drumpflets, they literally were this dumb they voted for that embarrassment of a president

Based Madam President will run again in 2020, and now that the people have seen what a liar and failure drumpf is and how incompetent he is she will be victorious!

Lets just hope that US will still exist by 2020 though

Wtf i am a Hilldawg now

oh its the furfag. you even more boring than the imitators.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766
You have to respect the strength of this woman, third time's the charm

lol she will be dead by 2020

You mean Drumpf will ;^)

His death will be celebrated by the entire world, people are going to throw parties in his funeral

W-what did he mean by this?

john oliver is making the left look bad again. When will this stop

Shut up zizek and get on the bed

Don't worry, you guys also have cool guys like Gavin McInnes, Jordan Peterson and Cernovich.

Now, when will he do a Oliver vs. Trump to address all the inaccuracies of his show?

Just watched the entire thing. There's something much more disgusting behind his coverage of Trump. He's not doing it for money, or politcal power. He is doing it out of resentment, envy and beta cuck feminist rage.

This isn't Harry Potter, Holla Forums.

That's kinda impressive actually, Jews didn't even do that for Hitler…

I will celebrate his death when it happens, i ll even going to get fireworks

The more the left throws tantrums like this, the more I know he is doing something right.

Thanks for agreeing with the video and showing you live in an alternative reality ;^)

good drumfplet

That joke's almost as bad as the memes on Holla Forums.

They said reality is always the best joke ;^)

yeah, the left doesn't need any help looking bad when it has that slobbering slovenian crackhead

I'm unsure whether this is bait, but the OC doesn't seem to be. Making a smug Hillary Pepe is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen.

Tell that to Madam President elect in 2020 ;^)

What a waste of trips
>>>/trash/

MADAM PRESIDENT CONFIRMED!!!!

feels good to be gay

/r/ing OC hillary pepe wearing a strapon

Pretty sure that guy's baiting, but it's what libshits actually believe.
archive.fo/hLHMq

Stop snorting coke zizek

fuck off aspie lacan man youre intellectual masturbation is irrelevant, ziz is basically oliver just for aggressively autistic theorytards

Who's that and what happened to him.

So what exactly am I look at here.

Someone was turned into the pieces for a Mr Potatohead?

yes because throwing money blindly at schools has fixed everything! oh wait.

that's just because we haven't 'thrown' enough money

The Trumby's gonna get us, I'm scared.
Fucking jumplet bigots are all aroundle me, mable I should rundle away

he'll be gone in less than a year

the USA is fiercely anti-intellectual, why do you think (((Trump))) "won"? they hate schools & they hate learning, they'd rather build boms than schools or hospitals.

objectively speaking, trump won because the other choice was an international crime leader that would have filled the country with kamikaze shitskins. i still think he's not going to "save the white race", and pretty much white people are fucked no matter who they vote.

if you vote democrats, your race gets fucked by outbreeding, if you vote republicans, your president gives all of your money to israel, who in 10 years or so will jew another democrat in office with much more power, expand their holy kingdom and repeating the process as if you had voted a democrat in the WH 10 years ago.

the white race is fucked because they're not "superior" or have the intelligence to see beyond a presidential cycle. said this before and i'll say it again, the races with more foresight than europeans are the japanese and the jews. jews can plan generations ahead of themselves while whites at this point can't even plan their own retirement, they let the government (jews) do it for them.

Are you really that stupid?

Yeah, no.

Wow, what a great argument.

For what purpose?

Do you need a purpose?

Holla Forums is such a shit media that we gotta have constant Holla Forums threads because there's literally nothing worth watching or discussing

Kek

And did you look at him blankly for a minute before shaking your head and saying, "You picked a real winner this time, cuz"?

"I know mate innit? It's current year I mean DRUMPF am I right? I don't know WHY these racist bigots won't just let bestiality and public sex be legalized I mean it's like they don't know what year it is haha, am I right fellow progressive?"

are you gay for real

What if John Oliver is the tranny poster? He used a bunch of arrows in this video.

Yawn, this is so low energy bait.

Legalizing bestiality is retarded. If you want to fuck animals do it, they aren't going to snitch on you. It's like legalizing necrophilia, unless someone literally sees you doing the act you ain't gonna get caught nigga it don't need to be legal.

Its because commies want their disgusting ideas and beliefs to be codified, regardless of how atrocious their premise is. Like gay marriage, there's no need for it since natural childbirth is impossible. They just forced it through to (((legitimize))) their degeneracy.

Considering how fucking mad some posts come off as here I wouldn't be surprised tbh.
Chill out slimey limey

Dam so many lies right out of the get go

TIME IS THE NOW, POWEREYE BE MIGHTY

Ha ha what's that wacky Drumpf up to this time?

Thanks

He's trumbling a wall, bannabbling meggsikin, kegging oot foreslims, and generagle bean a bagout

I bet this little guy takes the superior negro dick like a champ, Imagine his little liberal moanings in each trust of that spicy African meat inside his boyhole!

Even if she doesn't die by 2020, the fact is that she waster 1.2 Soros dollars in her campaing. (((They))) will never ever put even a dime on her purse again.

What if I told you his entire personality is an act and when he gets home he takes the glasses off and rapes small children for fun?

See this is why liberals destroy every country they get power in.

But don't you want every kid to have their own iPad you bigot?

If they want them iPads they'd better go suck cocks for the money. It isn't the taxpayers responsibility. Those little shits want luxuries they can whore for em.

/ourguy/?

He's British, what else would he do at home?

He was murdered by a schizophrenic lunatic in 2008, who proceeded to decapitate him, cut off parts of his face, and eat them. Want to know the best part? Trudeau just released the guy. It's okay, he promised to take his medication this time.

Phew. I was actually scared for a second. Thought it was a cartel torture/murder, where the dismemberment happened before death.

John Oliver is on the wrong side of history

Not after your orangutang in chief gets impeached, Drumpftard!

But they're sitting right there.

Has anybody tried refutting any of the points Oliver makes in the video? Didn't think so, just goes to show Trump voters are irrational and emotional and liberals like John Oliver use facts and reason to support their ideas.

This, Trumptards argue with their emotions while liberals use science.

I can't take 20 minutes of John Oliver. If you want to type out the points he makes I'll be happy to "refut" them.

See it worries me that I can't tell if this is sardonic or not. I mean when I shitpost this is exactly how I type out my shitposts. Could it be?

will you Holla Forums fags stop shitting up Holla Forums

christ stick to 4chan

Fuck off back to stormfront, fascist.

He takes out of context garbled Trump quotes and then says how stupid Drumpf is for saying retarded things.

For example

this is what i fucking mean. i don't think you understand the culture of Holla Forums. perhaps reddit is more your speed you insufferable faggot

Stop using pictures of jews and appropriating OUR culture chumpturd.

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

I'm going to outline quotes and point out why this is utter garbage.
"Trump has made it clear that reality is not important to him". Obviously Oliver is being hyperbolic here, but it starts the entire video off on a false premise. Trump does care about reality and in fact has spent much of his time arguing with the media about what it actually is. Given their bias, and politically driven agenda, their reality is quite different then the actual reality.
"He exaggerated the size of his inauguration crowd". Did he do that? Or did Sean Spicer have a press conference in which he chided the media for presenting misleading pictures of the event?
"He said the election was marred with mass voter fraud with no real proof of that". Trump has made a claim and vowed to investigate the validity of it. The proof he presented was based on registrations in multiple states and dead voters being on the rolls. Oliver is being misleading by claiming no proof was given.
"He also falsely claimed that compared to Muslims it was almost impossible for Syrian refugees to enter the U.S." The reality of this claim was that Trump was saying the majority of our refugees are Muslims. They are the majority and it's arguable to suggest that the Christian refugees are in most need of refugee given the intolerance of non-Muslims in much of the Middle East.
"He even lied about the weather during his inauguration" proceeded by a video of Trump saying god wouldn't let it rain on his speech. If you saw the video there was a little drizzle, not a significant rain, and it didn't deter the speech. This is Oliver once again being misleading.
Oliver then proceeds to take a shot at the Mormon Tabernacle Quire claiming God would rather ask for silence. I wonder how a similar joke about a Sunni Muslim group would be received by the left.
"We have a president capable of standing in the rain and claiming it was a sunny day". That was never Trumps claim.
"Donald's Trumps lies is clearly not a fresh observation" I guess Oliver's lies should also not be seen as a fresh observation. Remember it was Oliver that implored Trump to run because the nation didn't want him to be president. (cont…)

"Yes I know that all other presidents have lied" Oliver is trying to make it seem like he is applying objective measures (he isn't). He then quotes politifacts numbers on Trumps lies, and if anyone has done an evaluation of this, they'd be left with a jaw dropping (WTF is this double standard). Watch the untruth about Donald Trump by Stefan Molyneiux to see how these types of sites manipulate results to push narratives.
Oliver shows a clip of a reporter saying "This is why it is so difficult to cover Trump, what does he mean when he says words" Oliver then acts like his mind is lost. Completely unable to comprehend how language exists and how people imply things with it. You know like when someone says it didn't rain, because it only drizzled, doesn't mean that they said it was sunny.
"Any policy discussion has to begin with a shared sense of reality". We are 3 minutes and 12 seconds into the video and Oliver had said the first objective thing.
"Trumps reality can change within a single sentence" This is true. Events change in a moments notice.
Oliver then shows a clip of Trump on the campaign trail talking about the real unemployment numbers in the country. Saying 4, 5, 24, maybe even 40%.
Oliver then asks "Well which one is it". Anyone familiar with the way unemployment numbers are manipulated by the government would understand why Trumps numbers are plausible. They are reflective of the worker participation rate and full-time employment. What some would call "real employment" and not the fluffed up unemployment numbers.
Oliver proceeds with tonight being about answering 4 basic questions:
"How did we get a pathological liar in the White House" (Oliver has made no substantive case for this existing thus far, but once again draws this theme from the on-set to present it as if it's fact. The irony might be lost on some.
"Where are his lies coming from" I mean how could he say it wasn't raining, when it clearly drizzled for a few minutes?
"Why do so many people believe him" Because we have eyes and brains that we use and don't just listen to your diatribe of nonsensical partisan hackery and accept it as gospel.
"What can we possibly do about it" Here's a novel idea. Apply a fair metric and use common sense when evaluating Trump. You don't agree with his voter fraud claims, you should champion the investigation that will show him to be the fool you say he is.
Oliver proceeds to talk about the first question and uses Trumps 40 years in the limelight as evidence that he has been lying. I will concede that Trump as a businessman used plenty of conjecture to portray himself and his business in flattering ways.
I think it's important to see what Oliver is doing. He is creating the outrage that one should have towards a president who is being dishonest with the people, and then using Trumps actions decades prior as justification for that outrage.
"When he started lying about the presidents birth certificate" this topic has been discussed ad nauseam here. My take
Oliver then goes to show statements Trump has made on the campaign trail. He takes a clip and it's Trump saying "the murder rate is the highest it's been in 42 years". What's the context here? Trump made similar comments during the RNC speech. Homicides last year increased by 17% in America’s fifty largest cities. That’s the largest increase in 25 years. In our nation’s capital, killings have risen by 50 percent. They are up nearly 60% in nearby Baltimore.In the President’s hometown of Chicago, more than 2,000 have been the victims of shootings this year alone. And more than 3,600 have been killed in the Chicago area since he took office.
All of that is demonstrably true. But of course Olivers clip - the so called "reality" is absent of it when it's just a snippet and no context.
"Our president wants to take in 250,000 from Syria" once again, no context. Was this in total? We were taking in 50k a year. Hillary wanted to increase it by 550%.
Oliver then shows a clip of Trump talking about our GDP being below 0 and then Oliver goes on a snide refutation of these little snippets with no context. I believe Trump was talking about this America's economic growth was actually negative in the first three months of 2015. Gross domestic product, the widest measure of growth, fell -0.7%, according to revised government data out Friday.
But you see without context all of this is just more media spin and garbage aka fake news.
And I'm only 5 1/2 minutes into this 24 minutes.

I'm sorry user but you have terminal autism.

People unironically think John Oliver is smart?
C'mon people! It's 2017!

John Oliver is my legit hero.

Nice to see that you're aiming high.

He's a charming, witty, and funny man who is a great role model.

John Oliver is a smart man pretending to be a stupid man pretending to be a smart man. You probably think Obama is stupid too.

(you)

John Oliver is a known pedophile.

Nice alternative fact you have there!

he literally gave you what you asked for.
what else did you want? him not to be able to refute anything and just agree with you?

Comedy circles fucking loathe him for the most part. I've heard liberals praise him but never a comedian/comedy fan.

lol whatever autist

can we start banning these leftist faggots?

Is it true that John Oliver murdered and raped a girl in 1990?

that was glenn beck

wtf I love Reddit now!

@643400
low energy undeserving of anymore (You)s

make a board and be the moderator, or talk to the ones here.
Holla Forums are terrible at this anyway, it's not even annoying, just sad

Fuck off to /a/, weebcuck.

Do you feel in charge?

goes on /a/

>>>/a/

Cringiest moment was when he creamed his panties over some faggot Puerto Rican's singing voice.
youtu.be/Tt-mpuR_QHQ?t=199

no

Goes on /a/

Why no mug Trumps

Smug Trump is the epitome of debate

ok

He knows what he is.

Smug Tucks are the future.

He looks older then than he is now.

John Oliver is an ideological prostitute. You can see it in those dead glassy eyes. He just thinks to himself, "I'm not whoring myself, this is just a day job, this is just to pay the bills, I'm not really like this, it's an act". He goes home every night, beats his sex slaves half to death, gets drunk, and goes to sleep.

joey reactions are top tier tbh

who /smugsbunny/ here?

Just woke up, fuck Drumpf.

never change

They even have their own Holla Forums but never use it. >>>/leftytv/

They don't pay you enough for this shit…

I'm shocked