Pedo Feels

God I can't stop thinking about kids. They might as well be the devil.

Kill yourself so you can be with them in hell

kids don't go to hell u feg

Unbaptied children do. Unles you're some fag who believes in Limbo or something.

I see the kids more like the forbidden fruit. For some the temptation is out there and it’s a choice of whether you resist or cave in. You hear the whispers in your ear that it’s okay to have a taste but you know it’s wrong. I would love to live in a world where someone who has these feelings could talk about them openly with others to get support and help but not these days.

It's okay to be attracted to kids, you can't control how your feelings develop, but for the love of god, DO NOT act on your urges.

It's just not worth it. Many of us find their innocence and budding sexual curiosity a beautiful thing and itself a turn on. But that innocence is to be cherished and protected at all cost, not exploited.

its kinda hard to find a place to talk about pedo related stuff without some moralfag readying their pitchforks everytime they hear the word "pedo".

The only way to talk about such stuff is chan boards and the deepweb(pedo chats and forums). God forbids social media sites like facebook.

embrace Satan

Meanwhile, at OP’s house…

I agree with this post except for the faggy and faux-noble wording.

Have you tried not thinking about them?

weak betamale.

God I can't stop thinking about your mom. She might as well be the devil.

So go fuck a kid, who gives a shit?

Nab a poor one off the street in a big city, far away from where you actually live, offer them 50 bucks to let you rape them and then drop them back off when you're done. You'll literally never be caught unless you're a stupid shit.

KILL YOURSELF

Kill la kill is a shit anime and you're a shit person

Fucking hell man. What's wrong with you?

Oh also don't fuck the kids, kids. Just fap to 2D lolicon. Currently legal and no one is harmed.

that's a redundant statement

really?

The majority of poor people mistrust cops and many of them are criminals. Chances are good that even if the kid tells their parents what happened (and they even give a shit, considering you just gave them 50 bucks) the crime will never be reported. Even if it is, the cops probably won't care much (poor) and even if they do, the kid won't be able to accurately describe you or your vehicle and you'll be in another state.

Don't overfish any one particular city, approach the kids when they're alone, and stay away from anywhere that might logically have CTV cams around, and you should be fine.

all anime is shit but im going to watch it anyway because i has hopes tbh re:zero wasnt bad

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Anyone else find it weird that the thread with someone asks for advice on how to be an optimal mass murderer and someone helps them out nobody bats an eye but in this case its something they feel has to be censored?
Since when does the lives of potentially dozens of people not matter as much as one person being raped?

But what if someone were to live in a rich European country? Would the same principle still apply?

Was that thread called 'how to actually get away with murder?'

Because that was mine

it was this one

you'd have to be muslim.

As a burger it's hard to say. Poor people are fairly universal, regardless of the country's overall wealth. However, Europe has a much more robust surveillance system overall, and it's hard to cover large distances anonymously (crossing country lines requires passport stamps, could end up fucking you later). The overall principle should still work, but you'd have to be much more careful (preferably staying in your own country, but there's probably not a lot of cities to choose from, meaning you'd need to space out your attempts a bit).

Kids are ruined by their parents who foster dependency and abuse them. Before that, they are divine geniuses who love sex.
Real men take child brides and kill old whores, especially grandmas. Ew.

Be careful of old hags, they are the hysterical dried up cunts who can incite a mob to string up the procurer of their sexual competition. Women are dangerous beasts.

Then you have the father enabler white knight figure. The reason this country is complete shit, girls wear jeans, and have princess complexes. He may talk tough but just needs a bullet, really.

kill yourself.

3DPD IS SHIT YOU FUCKING FUCKS.

That's not how it works in the EU user

Not yet anyway.

just do what I do and play vidya games with them online
and masturbate to raping them later

Dig a pizza tunnel and have at it, it's a new era, the era of TRUMP.

where do you find kids to play vidya with user

christfag pls go this place is against your beliefs.

I posted that completely retarded lol

Also that feel when even in your dreams of being with kids you end up getting caught and feeling like shit towards the end

cut your balls off, that'll fix it.

Its their purity. Innocence. Its virtue. I love them too but don't want to violate their innocence.

They are our angels. When we pervert them they become normie demons.

Be pure user.

Not according to the Bible, they don't.
All popes burn in hell.

Not since before the french revolution has there been such an effective and well oiled machine for establishing a rigid boundary between the aristocrats and the plebeians.
You say the EU doesn't work? I contend that it works perfectly for its intended purpose of paying Europe's politician class by providing what amounts to a luxury retirement.

Are you trying to deny the trips?