Makes you think doesn't it?

Makes you think doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BIpy-y6hfSd/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's cute pakis and curry niggers think they aren't both equally worthless sub-humans.

its obvious that the brother just wanted to fuck her

That Girl is Too Dark, waaaayy Darker than Me… I'd Pass on Her even though in Interested in Hijab Muslim Bitches… I Like those Light Brown Skinned Types…

then what are you then? arab?

wew
hadn't heard of this

It's a religion of peace, bro!

this tbh nothing wrong with a bit of desert fever

Friendly reminder, a great place to shitpost is >>>/islam/

Is dat a Famas?

Yes.

better stay away heathen

like literally or what? asking for a friend.

No, it's called defending the honor of the family cuck. You don't allow your female-relatives to act like whores, that's how you end up with the situation we in the western world is right now.

The kikes have completely subverted us into your kind of thinking. Back in the day, we acted exactly the same and it was expected of the male relatives in the families to defend the honor of your family, or you would be dragged down in the mud with your shitty relative.

Brown girls all want that Great White Dick.

ragheads beat their women regardless of what they do.

Woman need to be beaten to remind her of her place

Stay mad, sandnigger.

not really

yes yes because regressing back into similar insanity is the answer.

I agree with this user. The Middle East still have traditional values unlike christcucks of The West. It's why we're better off with them invading.

You sound like an autistic pagan LARPer but do you think vermin who immigrate have honour in the first place? If you move to the West, submit to Western cock.

people should tweet this at jk rowling whenever she goes on her "i wrote harry potter once and this is why i know everything" rants.

ahahahahaha just this post

It's an RK-95.

This is a FAMAS.

really gets those almonds moving

Shitskins have honor, yes, but in their homeland. In the west, they have no honor because they are not citizens, they are not people of the land. If you go to the west, you abide by western rules. Here we do not defend honor because we're cucks, so this means we should beat shitskins that come into cuckery. Which makes us un-cucks, so of course it'll be illegal.
Of course, illegal doesn't mean illegitimate.

I've debated this a lot actually.
Do I want an Islam future or a SJW future, because the two can't exist but all at once both are inevitable.

If Islam is the route, then we get honor, famiyl values etc etc back but we sacrifice a lot of freedoms.

If SJW is the route, then we lose all honor, family values etc etc, but we lose all freedom.

It is a hard choice.

What, literally branded? Like, with a branding iron or something? That's savage.

You're a fucking faggot.

Think beyond the initial push

My Iman told me

this is relevant how

Are you a mudslime?

If only Christendom and the Islamic world could broker a truce and join forces in a holy struggle against the source of our shared problems.

t. Swedecuck.

no I'm just shitposting

Aren't we all, my friend? Life is shitposting, shitposting is life. People think they do something else, but the creation, distribution, consuming cycle of memes is all there really is.

Holy shit never knew this.

last time i posted this image on 4/tv/, several people responded in surprise

what's with Holla Forums

When containment boards go too far…

How new are you?

Black pussy lips
Black pussy lips
Black pussy lips
Black pussy lips
Black pussy lips

Gross, nasty, and disgusting.

then so is the holocaust

Traditional values and family values don't involve fucking little boys.

What else do you think is going on in those pics?

It's not hard to believe anyway considering how sandniggers behave.

See this anons?
You agree with him he'll say "ha so you admit the caust totally happened", you disagree he'll say "you're an ignorant retard nazi".
This man knows what he's doing.

how come sensationalist media is bad when it goes against your narrative but its good when it goes with your narrative? there's no pictures of any raped children just like there's no pictures of any gassed jews

Well I imagine having pictures of raped children gets you a lovely visit from the FBI

instagram.com/p/BIpy-y6hfSd/?hl=en

Hot afghan grill

It's a bonus. I accept my new faith.

Sup Spencer?

DELETE THIS

Homosexuality is a traditional value for pagan degenerates.

Haven't the Afghans been doing this shit for centuries though? Like even before Islam?

I remember that the Taliban actually tried to ban this shit as un-Islamic.

that's what you get for being a whore

b-but islam is a religion of p-peace

She's pretty cute tbh