Did anyone else notice how this faggot from World Peace looks a lot like Dick "Leader of the Alt Kike" Spence?

Did anyone else notice how this faggot from World Peace looks a lot like Dick "Leader of the Alt Kike" Spence?

Did anyone else notice OP has shit skin and smells like old hot dog water?

Hey, I'm far right, it's just the "alt-right" is some MSM controlled opposition.
Also what did sam mean by this?

Richard Spencer actually looks sort of tough in that picture. He usually comes across as a limp wristed faggot.

His face proportions are really fucking weird. I think the worst thing though is his semi-fat face. It isn't very defined and looks like he's either a baby or has autism, or is a baby with autism.

I can't stand that haircut of his.

You beat me to it.

It's too puffy, one can speculate as to why.

Even on Holla Forums hating Dicky is acceptable, so is hating MDE. Hating both though just outs you as a swarthy libcuck.

That's because he is.

But that's wrong according to you right my fellow goy? Guess you should probably convert to islam and go live in iran since you're so hardcore non-degeneracy then retard.

fucking lel

well I mean they fuck little boys.

Point is you purity spiraling shekel pacman that fags have always been around, if you don't know one or have one in your family it probably means you're the faggot. Great idea for a wedge though, schlomo. It's no wonder the kosher Holla Forums mods encourage your obvious, shallow brand of parasitic divisionism.

Go back to your shitty circlejerk of a forum trsodomite

Did anyone else notice that Sammy (BOY) had his shitty little show cancelled? LOL! Seriously though, this has been will NEVER be on t.v. again why are you posting threads about him? Because he says nice things about daddy Chump and calls the meanies who hurt your fee fees names? Absolutely PATHETIC! This is your mind on Drumpf.

Sage for Drumpfmongering.

Go suck on babby jeebus's cock christard. You are just as bad as the Nazis, you might think we have forgotten about you but as soon as the stormtrolls are gone you're next.

If God is real then why did he give you a micropenis? Checkmate Christards.

Agreed, the shows been cancelled for fucking months this cuck is not Holla Forums worthy. Can we all just agree to stop posting this faggots videos? I'm fucking sick of seeing him. Can we have a discussion about banning this bullshit at the very least?

I never thought the day would come where I agreed with the "sudocuck" but I guess the old saying is true, a broken clock is still right once every day.

Just to specify im talking about a digital clock, obviously.

The "alt right" is actually one long MDE sketch.

ITT

One day i will

Richard Spencer is actually pretty interesting to listen to. He's well-spoken (as many gays are) and knows his stuff.
That being said it's a lot of fun to shit on him.

I'd say generally, but he also says a lot of shit that's just plain stupid. Also now he's moved to alternativeright.com or whatever which is double faggy and saw fit to openly attack and disparage imageboards and online anonymity on it's second or third day, so fuck if I'm involving myself with any of that.

I'm guessing you also believe the Earth is a flat hollow triangular prism, the moon landing was fake, and mesas are the stumps of crystal trees?

Yes, and?

Of course it is. his job is to be a distracting assclown who pacifies the angry, gun-toting products of public education. he's like zaphod beeblebrox except angry instead of fun-loving.

Richard Spencer is a terrible analyst. He is 100% controlled opposition and is friendly with Jews.