Orlando shooting 2: Electric Boogaloo

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/524797/orlando-shooting-florida-gunman-police-search

POSSIBLE HAPPENING IN ORLANDO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rheE3
fox61.com/2016/06/21/shooting-in-hartford-leaves-at-least-1-dead/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 religion peace

use archive nigger

my bad
archive.is/rheE3

Oh look, it's nothing.

Just another day in the land of freedom

It sure has been a while since i've used the European version

I shouldn't have said that

Jelly nigger?

if dubs there's a happening in the works lads

Show me the mudslime responsible already

Oh you did it now

3 people getting shot isn't that big deal tbh.
fox61.com/2016/06/21/shooting-in-hartford-leaves-at-least-1-dead/

Rerolling, Kek bless.

Yeah and aren't the democrats threatening to shut down the government now if a gun bill doesn't pass?

prolly just a nigger.

Praise be upon these digits

If a person fires a gin in an area. Regardless of if it hits anyone or not, the (((MSM))) and (((King Nigger))) administration call it a mass shooting.

Who wants to bet it was a nigger

No. It was a white, Christian, straight male.

oh, (((you)))

plsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslimplsbeanothermuslim

Well it might be a muslim, but did he come from a troubled neighbourhood? Did he play videogames? Was he harassed by the police?

These are the tough questions that need o be asked. Muslim is a religion of peace so it obviously has nothing to do with it.

rolling for sandshit terrorism

as much as I want it to be sandshits this actually sounds like niggers to me

What are you still doing here ? You should be in Orlando hunting the fucker down.

The longer it takes for the media to name the race of the perpetrator, the higher chance they're not white.

Oh my gosh laddy!!! I started that! I started the;

In reply to kikey posts.

I will be immortalized by my post!

Only 3?

It's only a mass shooting if 4 people die.

I don't think they have to die, iirc it's just shot, they want to inflate the number as much as possible so they can force the gun control meme.

Same with 1 in 4 college women getting raped, it's based off some survey where drunk sex and unwanted kissing counted.

you dun goofed

Brexit polling station gets bombed in the morning. Trips confirm.

Referendum cancelled for 'security', never rescheduled.

fugg :DD

Yea, i'm really looking forward to the next coming days. Kinda scared too. I don't want blood on my hands, because i memed this, but if kek is making this happen then so be it

autism: the post

Nothing of value is lost because that is the niggerest area of Hartford. I know because my employer has property there that I have to go to occasionally. One of the properties in that area I was at one day working on a problem. Was getting late, so I said fuck it and left because I didn't want to get stuck in traffic. I got home, flipped on the news and saw there was a double homicide in Hartford. On the front steps of the building I just walked out of.

Show me these headlines when they don't involve niggers being niggers and taking one another out and then I'll act shocked and surprised.

happening cancelled?

sounds like it's almost certainly run of the mill nog activity.

Rolling for Sam Hyde gets away with mass murder again.

If dubs both perps are muzzies

its niggers

I have a chart for that.

checked

You'd better not be Americans, this is obviously a case of niggers nigging.

If dubs, both are nigger fedoras.

Why is this thread still going?

Captcha is: HEFNQT
Why does the captcha system know my life so well?

Nice job.

Got any more sick moonmans?

As long as the story still has dead bodies in it to draw listeners guys like the judge and Alex Jonestein will still buy it. Friggin sad.

wha's the unit of the Y axis? are you sure the distribution is linear?

It was a nigger who din git nun dat grape drank