Brit/pol/ #989 - Battle of Agincourt Edition

THE STAGE IS SET. THE MEN ARE READY. OUR VICTORY AWAITS.

POLLS OPEN IN 7 HOURS

LIVESTREAMS
BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1
Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying

Sky News - news.sky.com/watch-live

NEWS
Trade curbs 'foolish' if UK votes Leave, says German industry head
archive.is/O19Ji
archive.is/bYHYy

Brussels boss tells PM: NO more reform to Britain's EU membership after Brexit vote
archive.is/ftpwk

WE WELCOME AND SUPPORT YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP: Trump backs Brexit, urges Europeans to ‘reconsider’ EU membership
archive.is/aoAgu

EU DELAYS UK-SENSITIVE PROJECTS UNTIL IT PASSES THE REFERENDUM
GET IN HERE LADS
(Original article in Spanish: archive.is/G7S0X - Any Spanishbros who can help?)
Google Translated: archive.is/z36wp

NEW ROTHERHAM: Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls
archive.is/QN3cL

WILL STRAW ORDERED REMAIN TO ATTACK LEAVE OVER JO COX DEATH
archive.is/E9fAh
archive.is/5Od6A
archive.is/dO1EG

44% would be ‘delighted’ if UK votes for Brexit – 28% feel same way about Remain
archive.is/Bq5DC

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters
aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post
aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy
eoni.org.uk/
aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland
youtu.be/1j-Gb8Pk2Pk
thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/7203275/Woman-stabs-husband-during-sex-and-tries-to-pull-out-his-guts.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/eu-referendum/ukip-leader-nigel-farage-pulls-out-of-an-eve-of-poll-eu-referendum-debate-due-to-family-reasons-34825107.html
twitter.com/CotswoldLadyB/status/745373834912555008
standard.co.uk/news/crime/battersea-murder-young-football-star-18-killed-at-his-front-door-a3277961.html
standard.co.uk/
forbes.com/sites/katiesola/2016/06/22/brexit-poll-shows-80-of-americans-think-britain-should-leave-eu/#34e4d89362b6
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
ft.com/cms/s/2/7ba064e4-3a61-11e4-bd08-00144feabdc0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6QZvIVhlxbM
youtube.com/watch?v=KlSE7hKXcdc
youtube.com/watch?v=AmsOuL3d7r4
reddit.com/r/brexit/comments/4pdsh4/david_cameron_the_new_oswald_mosely/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654977/Nigel-Farage-pulls-Channel-4-s-EU-referendum-debate-just-hour-start.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Dwb2wSPu69I
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1466594993062.mp4
rt.com/op-edge/347805-europe-hilter-trousers-nazi-auction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#1 For Brexit

Nth for based freedom

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (1/2)

This guide is meant for new voters and those who've already forgotten how to vote properly since GE 2015 You fucking tossers, stay off the bottle and weed.

REFERENDUM POLLING DAY IS 23RD OF JUNE, THURSDAY

Polling stations will be open from 0700 to 2200.

Voting guides available here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

STEP 1: HAVE I REGISTERED TO VOTE?
If by this time you haven't registered to vote, you ought to go out to the nearest public square and hang yourself, because voter registration CLOSED ON THE 9TH OF JUNE. You can register after this date, but you won't be able to vote, so please do something useful like kill yourself and serve as fertilser for the plants around your estate.

STEP 2A: HAVE I SUBMITTED MY POSTAL VOTE?
If you indicated at voter registration that you would prefer to vote via postal ballot, then ensure you have submitted that ballot by post by AT LEAST TUESDAY (21ST OF JUNE). AND MAKE DAMN SURE YOU MARKED THE BOX FOR 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'.

If you are too late to send out your postal vote, then you MUST go down to the station on polling day, the 23rd of June, and return your postal vote to the polling station or to the Returning Officer at your local council before closing time. CONTACT YOUR RETURNING OFFICER AT YOUR LOCAL
COUNCIL TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

Note that you CANNOT send in a postal vote and vote in person at the same time.

More information here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post

STEP 2B: WHERE IS MY POLLING STATION?
Your polling station will be indicated on the polling card that you should have received by now. If not, contact your local electoral registration office and VERIFY that you are indeed registered to vote.

If you are unsure about where your polling station is, which is highly unlikely unless you've suddenly become illiterate or a woman over the past 12 hours, you can check it via this portal by typing in your postcode: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

WHAT HAPPENS IF I SUDDENLY CANNOT BE THERE ON 23 JUNE?
You must apply for voting via emergency proxy. APPLICATION FOR THIS IS VALID UNTIL 5PM ON 23 JUNE. You must first be registered in England, Scotland or Wales and be eligible to vote in the Referendum to apply.

You MUST fill in these forms available on the webpage here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy (Search Download the form for an emergency proxy for occupation, service or employment (PDF))

Your proxy must be older than 18 (16 in Scotland) AND be registered to vote.

Norn Irons can find out more here, as their rules are somewhat different: eoni.org.uk/

WILL I BE ASKED FOR IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLING STATION?
NO. But as a statement, you may wish to bring your British passport.

NORN IRONS MUST BRING PHOTO ID. List of acceptable photo IDs: aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING YOUR POLLING CARD TO VOTE; IT ONLY TELLS YOU WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

STEP 3: HOW DO I VOTE?
The question posed to you on the ballot will be: 'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?' (Refer to pic-related for how exactly it will look like.)

INDICATE YOUR VOTE IN THE BOX THAT SAYS 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'. PUT ONLY ONE CROSS.

You can mark it with a cross or tick, AS LONG AS YOUR VOTING INTENTION IS CLEAR.

BRING A BLACK PEN AND USE IT TO PREVENT YOUR VOTE FROM BEING CHANGED

If you need assistance, ask the staff at the polling station.

DO NOT SIGN IT OR WRITE ANY STUPID MESSAGES ON IT, IT CAN AND WILL SPOIL YOUR VOTE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO GOOF OFF ON ANYTHING ELSE, JUST KEEP YOUR AUTISM IN CHECK FOR THOSE 5 MINUTES OF VOTING.

LEAVE

First for Jerusalem

FOR BREXIT

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (2/2)

POLLING STATION DECORUM
YOU CAN:
- bring pets with you, but they must behave (So leave the dog at home or in the hands of someone more capable, dogsittinganon)
- wear a hoodie, but cooperate if officials request you show your face
- vote if you are tipsy or high, but officials may bar you if they feel you are incapable of voting.
- vote with a biro. BRING A PEN ALONG IF YOU FEEL VOTING FRAUD IS POSSIBLE.
- request for another ballot if you have made a mistake.
- bring accompaniment if you feel nervous or are on the edge of a spergout.

YOU CANNOT:
- wear political clothing. JUST WEAR SOMETHING DECENT AND DON'T GO DRESSED AS UKIP-MAN OR ANYTHING.
- wear a rosette. Only candidates and campaigners are permitted to do so.
- discuss the vote with anyone at the polling station. DON'T SPERG OUT.
- blast music or distract the rest of the voters.
- take pictures or selfies inside the voting booth.
- vote if you are a member of the Royal Family. (Sorry, Harry, your Royal Highness. Maybe when you lead the final coup against the Parliamentarians, you can vote yourself 'Top Lad for Life'.)
- WRITE ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE VOTING MARK ON THE BALLOT. THIS BEARS REPEATING - DO NOT FUCKING SPOIL YOUR VOTES.

BASICALLY, COOPERATE AT THE POLLING STATION.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS?
Vote counting will commence once polling stations are closed. You can expect results to be finalised by around 4 - 5 am the next day.

In the meantime, meme hard, pray hard and rest well. However this turns out, we must continue to fight. Britain only dies when you let her.

GODSPEED, LADS

What do, lads?

What, no reminder to spread the Good News of Juncker?

nTH FOR BREXIT

Best of Luck, Anglos. We're all rooting for you.

sore throat lads, don't think ill be able to vote

IF GREAT BRITAIN RETREATS, WE ALL STOP EATING SWEETS

Tell them to vote Leave

VOTE
LEAVE

force youeself. you are the master of your destoiny

Convince them to vote Leave mate, every vote counts. Maybe not the fickle ones, as they might cave and vote remain.

youtu.be/1j-Gb8Pk2Pk

im not the master of my immune system though

Thats an immoral crab

Where do I find a 16-20 year old wife, lads?

My word only has so much power.

You know lads, once we leave it WILL cause a domino effect. Other countries will start pulling out of the EU and it will crumble until the next stupid fuck tries to do it.

Here's hoping those who are undecided will vote to leave, and not believe Remain's filthy lies.

Lads due to a family emergency I wont be able to watch the results with you.
I've been looking forward to doing that for months too.

Good Anglo

Keep up the pace and #1000 will be at 23rd 10PM. exactly when the polls close

KEEP THE POSTING MACHINE GOING LADS

Filtered, fuck off

(from last thread)

I think Rupert might be in favour of Brexit, and is trying to weave some meme magic of his own. ID2 releases tomorrow, and tonight every cinema in the country had a double-feature of the original and, after midnight, the sequel.

CRAB
PEOPLE
CRAB
PEOPLE

Hold me lads, I can't go this fast

Nigel farage is that you?

The results will be coming in during the early morning of the 24th, lad, so I don't expect too many of us to be able to watch it.

Feel a bit down tbqh. How can anybody be that handsome?

ITS
TOO
FAST

The country needs you lad. Your sore throat will pass, but the EU never will. You want to say to future generations that you voted out on Independence Day.

Get off your arse and to that polling booth in seven hours time!

I wish m80, I wish.

Lads. Are there any debates left, or have I missed the last of them?

DUBS CONFIRM IT

==THREAD THEME—

We need to go faster

That was the last one lad

Why, lad?

You've just missed the last one, but it was a shit show. Leave edged out a victory, but I'm not sure how significant it will be.

Don't know how many days I'll be gone lad, I'm still gonna vote though but then I'm off.

I'm going to break down you door and shit down your throat if you don't turn up to that polling booth lad, NOW GET TO IT. RIGHT NOW. SLEEPING BAG AND A HIP FLASK.

How can anyone be Sean Bean?

Irish can
Commonwealth citizens can
Poles can't I wanted to register lads

Same shit they're pulling in California. I can't believe they can pull this shit everywhere without provoking world wide civil war.

Good lad. Have a safe trip wherever it is you're going off to, mate.

Suck more cock

How the fuck can anyone that's not a citizen vote in a god damn referendum? You guys are so fucking cucked.

MOTHERFUCK!!

joges on you im not even british im australian

Widely overestimated - the voters are Commonwealth and Paddies. That puts us firmly in the Leave camp.

WHO BELIEVES IN BRITAIN?

Good choice, lad.

I imagine quite a lot of us will.

It's just a relic of empire we never got rid off.

JUST

Thanks lad, I'm house sitting for a close friend while they attend to their father while he's dying of cancer.
Sucks tbh.

Why did you attach a pic of Anglin?

My 96 year old grandfather is insisting on driving himself down to the polling station and casting his vote in person. We were going to get him a postal vote a few weeks ago but he wasn't having any of that nonsense. If this is indicitive of the attitutde of Leave voters then I think we can win this just due to a better turn out on the day.

If any of you lads have elderly relatives please be sure to check that they are able to go and vote tomorrow. Whether that means giving them a lift to the polling station or arranging for someone else to help, it all helps the cause.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nth FOR SHARPE

Why not m8?

Well, one is done for the night. Rest well, lads, and one'll see you all on the morrow for the countdown to freedom.

Will you vote?

I do are Nige, I do.

I do.

Reposting based pasta

Nothing short of being killed could tbh.

I DO

Good work lad

* Could stop me

Yes, do this. Especially the lads in London and the Southeast.

Full day of work tomorrow, and probably only getting back by 9 pm. Will vote first thing in the morning, nevertheless.

I can feel it lads.

England…she's rising.

YOU TAKE THE PEN IN YOUR HAND

YOU PAUSE FOR A SECOND

YOUR EYES SCAN THE PAPER

"LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION" IT SAYS

YOUR HEART LEAPS WITH EXCITEMENT

YOUR HAND MOVES TOWARDS THE BOX

YOU PRESS THE PEN DOWN ONTO THE PAPER

IT GLIDES FROM ONE CORNER TO THE OTHER

YOU PULL THE PEN AWAY AND ADMIRE THE BLACK LINE

YOU QUICKLY CARVE ANOTHER DIAGONAL LINE ONTO THE PAGE

YOU FEEL YOUR ANCESTORS SMILING UPON YOU

X MARKS THE SPOT

YOU CAN FEEL YOUR HEART BEATING IN YOUR CHEST

YOU'VE DONE IT

YOU'VE REBELLED AGAINST YOUR MASTERS

YOU GRAB THE PAPER AND HASTILY FOLD IT IN HALF

YOU SLIP IT INTO THE BALLOT BOX AND AVOID EYE CONTACT

NAUGHTY

Watch, Like, Share, Comment

That's pretty beautiful tbh lad. My grandparents are all Leave as well and in their late 80s.

So depressing to think this may be the last chance they get to affirm their Englishness before they pass away. I just hope that they can die happy knowing Britain lives and marches on.

STANDING

Feel sad that Enoch isn't alive to see this tbqh he's watching us from heaven

Always

Who /thisvotehasdrawnalinebetweenfriendandfoe/ here?

Fixed

He's been watching over us this whole time lad

It's him that fanned the flame, if he's looking down he will be proud of us and his work.

DO I HEAR AN EXCUSE SOLIDER?

We have the passion and the willpower behind us lad, believe in Britain.

Gentlemen and gentlemen of brit/pol/, who do you find more attractive; Our Nige or Morality man?

I mean, shit. Its not easy to out-handsome Pierce Brosnan, but Bean did it with a giant scar on his face.

How are we supposed to compete?

Hmm…

You are disguting fatbody, private pyle!

CONFIDENCE is more attractive than pessimism

I have remained very civil as ever, not allowed it to break old friendships or cause family strife but……… yes in many ways it has.

Our Nige is pure anglo, Hitch is half jew

What time do the storms start lads?

lads im ready for tomoro

I'm not even joking here, these threads and the run-up to this referendum have brought me closer to my history and heritage than I have ever been before. For the first time in my life I'm genuinely proud to British, and believe in my country.

Whatever the result of the referendum tomorrow, vid related.

I believe in Britain. But not its people. Not anymore.

Cut your fucking head off

Nige every time

I've realized my father is a boomer who will never stop being a lefty at heart

Wonder if ARE NIGE will be there during the count like based Enoch before him

Even if we lose UKIP will rise from the ashes

Alright, goodnight lads. Still got work on tomorrow. Get some rest, vote and keep your morale up.

Whatever happens at the results, Britain only dies if we let her. See you all on the other side, gents.

If you need any reminders on voting, refer to: and .

DRESS FOR THE RAIN

BRING A BLACK PEN

OFFER RIDES FOR BREXITEERS WHINGING ABOUT THE RAIN/NO TRANSPORTATION

He's also part German

Lad don't make me hang you along with pigfucker

Mods still don't give a fuck

Reminds me of the GE lad.
Those were the fucking days.

Same tbh.

Why?

AND A WHOLE LOT MORE COMING THIS WAY

thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/7203275/Woman-stabs-husband-during-sex-and-tries-to-pull-out-his-guts.html

RIP AND TEAR

Electorate is confirmed at 46,499,537

Estimates are 65-75% turnout

Are there really 17.5 million cucks, lads?

yellow and purple pride board wide

Found my old brit/pol/ folder from before last years GE lads. Should I dump?

PANIC

AMERICA, AUSTRAILIA, EVERYONE ON Holla Forums COME HAVE SOME TEA WITH US

we keep Holla Forums alive

Love this dank meme

Can we have more like it? Enoch talking to Farage from heaven?

Nigel doesn't shout about it so the BBC doesn't have ammo, but its clear from his writings that Enoch is his primary influence. Nigel is a reincarnation of him, if you like

Are Nige, of course.

His family came during a time when immigration was low, no doubt his Frog genes have been bred out.

Don't make me choose lad.

does anyone remember FATCAM?

I DO

Haha, good one user.

Yes it is almost inspiring in a way. Honestly he is so anti-eu that if we lose the referendum I'll be upset for his sake. He served his country in the war only to see it given away bit by bit in the decades since. I think it'll break his heart if we vote to stay in.

meh

No doubt.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/eu-referendum/ukip-leader-nigel-farage-pulls-out-of-an-eve-of-poll-eu-referendum-debate-due-to-family-reasons-34825107.html

Some more information

Looked like cucked C4 didn't want the Wog to be on for Brexit and potentially pick up wog votes

MOOOOOOOORE SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Something to consider is the "shy tory" effect

Question

WEW LAD

BASED BITCH TBH, I GUESS THATS ONE REMAIN OUT OF THE PICTURE

Yes lad I might just have to get my old brit/pol/ SD card out.

Spill your plans, lads.

>Leave

>Leave
>legit have no idea

OF COURSE

Nice one lad.

C4 are a scummy fucking channel anyway, they reek of degeneracy.

PEOPLE ARE STILL POSTING IN THE LAST FUCKING THREAD

u wot m8?
the first one is pretty much my plan tbh.

THE HIGH SHERIFF OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE HAS SPOKEN TWEETED
twitter.com/CotswoldLadyB/status/745373834912555008

is your knee alright now then lad?

It isn't full yet, lad.

Leave
Remain

People started worrying about their precious jew golds, that's why they'll vote to remain. Cameron knows this which is why he made it about economics. No matter how much the British people complain about immigration, they'll always put their own money first.

I'm joining the UOTC
Didn't you do a-levels a while back? Also B-techs are much easier

hello reddit

Looks good!

Godspeed you glorious brits. As a burger is there anything I can do? I own a UK flag, could I put my guns and bombs on it and use the hashtag #bremain?

I BELIEVE IN BRITAIN.

Cry
Cry

congratulate you
ironically congratulate you

my knee has been A OK since April, famalam

Then I'll see you at Sandhurst, m8

will unfortunately be the most likely thing I do on the 24th

Operation WEREWOLF is a go if brexit fails.

This is mothergoose out, good luck lads.

You know your roles, god speed.

DO IT BRITCUCKS
VOTE LEAVE
I WANT THE EU TO BURN
FREE EUROPE YOU DAMN SHITS
DO IT

In both cases

MAKE ENGLAND GREAT AGAIN

Why is Webb such a fucking cuck.

memeking memeking do not answer

win or loose it will burn soon enough

kek that'd be a laugh top bantz!

I'm sure I've been here longer than you, cunt.

glad to hear m8

Message received mothergoose.

Weasel one out.

because it makes money

Leave:

Remain:

GOT MY FIRST YEAR RESULTS BACK AND GOT 86%

I really don't get The Daily Mail.

Not a bad set of front pages tbqh.

Maybe lad, doubt we'd even recognise each other or know if we were both there tbh.

Some time before my countries birthrates plummet to oblivion+1 and the average fuck becomes 2poor2care, I'd hope.

well done, lad.

A long while back.

not a rapper this time and not a patriot either
A promising young footballer who dreamed of playing for his parents’ country of origin was stabbed to death at his front door in London
Dreamed of playing for his parents country of origin
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING HERE THEN?
standard.co.uk/news/crime/battersea-murder-young-football-star-18-killed-at-his-front-door-a3277961.html

Congratulations, lad
Let's celebrate by leaving the EU

FUCKING STOP THE PRESSES

Good one, lad. What you studying?

I can't imagine a man who has endured so much coping with a Remain result. Still, I think the fact that they remember a Britain which was worth being proud of makes them so vital to Leave's success.

Unlike the millennial and Generation Z cucks we're up against, they've sacrificed everything and they know what a truly great Britain looks like and they still have that spirit which only a few of us today have.

I want us to Leave just to make sure they can die in peace.

Cheers lad, today is a good day we can do it

Well done!

ta' m8

by these threads, you'd recognise me m8

Lad, you did an amazing job on that They Live clip.

Please tell me you spread that on YouTube, Twitter, FB, etc.

Newfags won't remember this.

how do i vote?

Hope you guys can get rid of all the fucking Pakis next

Mathsmight try to go into banking

The same way you shill, m8.

those were the /britpol/ golden years tbh.

Or this

Doubt it m80, you don't even recognise my posting style when I was a tripfag that used to talk with you for hours in these threads before the GE

Has "Victoria" not ended?

I don't, feel shit that I didn't go into Brit/pol/ sooner tbh.

Sweet, good luck, lad.

OPERATION WAFFLE IS IN THE PIPELINE

#OPWAFFLE

We gas the EU Jews and deliver their burnt remains to Israel as a fucking warning to BTFO!

Nope, here it's the benefit scroungers who vote UKIP, swap them with SNP

WE CAN MAKE BRIT/POL/ GREAT AGAIN

It's not mine, forgot to credit ID: 59e602 from it was so good I had to ensure it got posted here though

NEVER FORGET

well no, that'd be due to my absolutely atrocious memory

Here you go lads.
Godspeed from your former colonies
but your current buddies

Be well rested, get out and vote, and perhaps even more importantly, help your fellow patriots to the polling station, no matter how inconvenient.

Those problems will cease to be once we have crashed this political union.

Two-thirds of the globe was under our watchful eye and we were the workshop of the world a century ago

The same blood and spirit which made those achievements possible still reside within us today, and they can never die, they can only be neglected.

Lets rekindle that blood and that spirit at the voting booths tomorrow, because this is the beginning of a new and glorious age for Britain.

Godspeed lads!

good luck working the tills

I'm sure it is.

Okay Britfags, I just landed in Dublin Ireland, now what do I have to do to vote for Brexit

I'm not the only welsh tripfag, there was me, lemo, and ayylmao

TOP KEK
Please tell me you posted that on twitter with #REMAIN

GAS THE JEWS, RACE WAR NOW TBH

Lol, nice try

Lads I've been wondering, what do average everyday yank normalfags think of brexit? They might see it as something good what with the independence and all, but how many of them actually support us?

Don't leave Brit/pol/ if it's remain, lads. Pls don't go.

You'd have to go to Ulster m8

Also I started the welsh posting that happened for a while.

Ha ha yeah… my father is a German jew and my uncle works in HSBC

The Millibot posting was the best.

go north

Understood mothergoose, moving to tertiary phase 'high charity'. FAB.

Topfuckingkek, it's in the blood I swear.

Nice 9mms lad

how would you feel if in the middle of you appointment he suddenly became aware of this post?

would he punch in your face or would you run away?

She probably wouldn't understand it since she can barely read

Wait, is that today?

Canadian living in London here

Voting to stay lmao

It's actually a .40 and a .45

My twitter account is 100%Trump posting. If you want to use it go ahead, mine wouldn't fool anybody.

Lad I can't help it, pls dont bully

What a waste.

TRUMP IS READY TO INVADE BRITAIN WITH HIS ARMY TO RESTORE OUR INDEPENDENCE

THE FIRST TRUMP MARINE BRIGADE HAS ALREADY LANDED ON SCOTTISH SHORES

I will keep the red ed meme alive as long as i post tbh

I'm not Jewish it's just my father, I'm sorry.

WHAT HAVE YOU WROUGHT

Nice anyway, i'm guessing your in Canada

what meme lad?

Nope, Burger. I only have the British flag because my grandma (who's english) gave it to me

Just tell them you were only discussing knitting. Only flash gash as last resort. GCHQ like playing toffee fingers so don't hide anything in your bum

Wait, latest YouGov poll: "Includes a turnout weight and a squeeze question, unlike previous YouGov polls."

When you look into it, it's filled with all sorts of unrelated questions, like asking how risky it would be to leave/remain, etc. However, if you look at the main real referendum question, the result is literally 45% remain 45% leave.

That's fishy as fuck.

Russellposting

I'm not sure why I have this saved but its in my britpol folder

Hitler dubs confirm that it was beautiful.

60% English.

==Ours is the Kingdom
On land, up high, on sea
and jest we let you play
But now's our time for victory==

Yes, I think you've touched on something important there. They remember a better Britain, one which they were proud of. My grandfather vividly remembers celebrating Empire Day when he was young. He grew up in Fulham at a time when it was one homogenous community. His London was certainly British, if nothing else.

Fuck, I hope we win tomorrow.

THIS

i went to go pat my dog and his eye was all fucked up and weird, you can see the whites in the corner of his eye a lot more clearly like the eye itself has been twisted at an angle or something.

How could we forget russel posting

that's no kebab, not with a bum like that

FUCK OFF RUSSEL YOU CUNT I'LL SKULL FUCK DISABLED KIDS AND BURN DOWN THEIR HOUSES NEVER FORGET THE HAGGISCAUST ENGLISH BASTARDS WHAT DO YA MEAN I'M FIRED FUCK OFF I QUIT ANYWAY PLEASE LET ME COME BACK I'LL BE A GOOD CUCK I SWEAR

I always thought that meme was a bit forced.

YouGov, recognising the flaws with their methodology added all this "social attitudes" shite, to "improve" the result

Polls are for psyops.

I BELIEVE IN YOU BRITS!

REDEEM YOURSELVES AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF CUCKING!

Believing Jewish lies
WEW

If your father is a German Jew how come you haven't gassed him? Is there something wrong with you? Are you here looking for Zyklon B supplies?

Because the material it was based on was so utterly forgettable

that feel when eating my own skin

Pretty good, actually.

Having fun at glastonbury user?

That's fucked up, lad.

Disgusting subhuman trash tbh.

With every breath you eat your own skin. Are you saying that's always your face?

We need to keep a record of all the lies we've been told by the remain campaign so we can point to them when the EU breaks those promises.

He pays for my uni fees and he hates ragheads so he's not too bad

Just got up lads, going to vote at 12:00, then sleep soon after, then wake up as the results come in. We're going to win this lads.

Amerifat here, I can say that brexit is not a big thing to many people in America. If you ask anyone they will probably say what the fuck are you talking about.

no, i'm talking about when you're biting your fingernails and bite the skin off around them.

although in this case, its the cat scratches on my hand and eating the skin thats trying to cover the scratch

Tbh lad my family is more English than most people's here

USA here

what the
fuck
famfam lads.
vote2leave2day

Don't go to halfchan lads…

webm related

Of course the Jews hate, ragheads, lad.

I remember.

OLD GRANNIES WITH FAECES IN THEIR MOUTHS BEING ARSE RAPED BY 62 DOWN-SYDROMES ON A PILE OF ROTTEN PHOETUSES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY ARENT YOU LAUGHING YOU ENGLISH BASTARDS??

Vote's on the 24th tbh, lad.

kek

Why lad, what they doing?

BRIT/POL/ WAS BUILT FOR SPEED

Defeatism everywhere

check 'em for Brexit lads

USA HERE

say whaaaaaaaaat

It's only because fucking yanks are shitposting again.

TO-MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYY

Just going through my SD card lad found some pretty funny ones from a few years ago and from last year.

No one respond to him

Nah lad I see you

USA AND ALSO RUSEV SEES YOUR POSTS

I see, thanks burger

THIS, IS, BRITANNIA! YOUR INFERENCE WITHIN REACH! ALL YOU MUST DO IS REACH! REACH DAMN YOU!

Mother's side is English as far as records go back and my dad's side is half English also that side is partially related to the some English royalty way back

Aww lad!

Hello from me.

You could have stopped it lad, you could have KILLZONED

Quintessentially Jewish

Not breathing through your nose…heathen

BORIS

Lads let's start a new country and call it England

We can get the other leave voters to join us

Aw lad..

Have a picture of Lorraine Kelly.

Thanks lads

At least Johan isn't a dwarf

I still have my penis intact tbf

Fuckoff m8 I'm going in to the booth draped in the flag. There might be some loner who doesn't think everyone's voting out, they need encouragement to do the right thing.
Yeah they'll try to fuck us economically as punishment, but I'd rather be poor than at the mercy of an institution that resembles a the Eurovision song contest crossed with Eurotrash.
Those programs were for us to laugh at, not to aspire to.
Naughty is to betray your ancestors.

His penis is though lad.

Not much logic here lad…

POST YOUR BREXIT ANTHEMS LADS

Oh fuck that's an old one I made

I've seen some peoples family tree posted here and they are usually less English then mine tbh

kek he's doing it again with union jack flags this time.

Oh shit I forgot the vote was today, I haven't kept up with the news for months. It's a shame I was literally about to print my note and hang myself (no, I can't wait sorry.) Does it look like we'll win, lads?

Best band tbh

I loved it lad, found some right good 'uns in this thing.

TOP BANTS!

FUCKING VOTE TODAY YOU FAG

Erm lads… have you checked Google?

Anyone remember when the mummy poster had that huge meltdown when the mods banned him? And we all just kept reporting him and getting him banned over and over? That was fucking funny, I wish it drove him over the edge to kill himself.

I still go there for /fit/

The last time I checked Holla Forums was a truly dire experience, though.

does anyone remember when it took 5 minutes to submit a post?

fake m8

I don't have that tbh

What the fuck

Those were the fucking days eh lads?

Fuck you voice to text.

I'm not even registered, sorry mate. I've even got the cord already secure, I just wanted to relive my memories of the GE days here is all.

Hasn't long changed form being like that lad.
We were getting DDOSd all the fucking time.

Then just fucking kill yourself whatever way the vote goes you are still a shithead

We're all Americans here, lad.

Fuck this gay shit

I'll see, might not be able to go that far

Better than the St. Joe's Cock shit

[I. Angeli di Pietra Mistica]

The prophet told of loud thunders quaking the surface of earth
when the black raven would have turned victim of wonderful spells
He would have become a white swan born from the darklands of sin
Neither would Aresius have believed what was now changing in him
Swan… prince of the magic lake… Dargor's your name…

GARGOYLES, FLY
GARGOYLES, RISE
GARGOYLES, FLY HIGH…!
ANGELI DI PIETRA MISTICA
LADRI D'ANIME FIERI VOLANO

Another mess of vampires, masquerade of sadistic pride
He could not endure these cruel games
against him who once spared its life
He realized so not too late to be really far from his king
far from his infinite blood thirst, too far to call them right for him
Rise… fly high and steal his soul… angels of stone…

GARGOYLES, FLY
GARGOYLES, RISE
GARGOYLES, FLY HIGH…!
ANGELI DI PIETRA MISTICA

Ti invoco o terra… colora il mio nero…
con fiera lealta' io giuro sincero…
tra anime morte e caos immenso
a Gaia sovrana l'amore piu' intenso… io Dargor a te…

Gargoyles, oh my brother gargoyles
Rise now, rise for his soul

[II. Exotic Interlude (instrumental)]

[III. …And the Legend Ends…]

Dargor, do it… it must be done…
free your rage and light your soul…
It's Gaia's call…

…the powerful energies of the furthest secret cosmos heard
so the prayer of our mother Gaia, the supreme spirit
who gave us the miracle of life… and her dark son breathed new life…
The power of the dragonflame was realizing what had seemed to be impossible…

And this is then the epic end
of the legendary tale
of the one who found the light
and the dragonflame inside
of the tragic rain of a thousand flames
of the town's defenders who faced pain
of symphonies of enchanted lands
of whispers of love and hate

The dawn of victory can breathe in the wind
and this would mean the great rebirth
reborn, the one who's giving his life
…the towns lying on the ground
Be one (Be one!) of us (of us!) and
act as all the prophecies want…
To mountains and valleys, to fire and snow,
to sun, moon and wisdom rise your soul…
it's the call…!

Oh no, oh god, oh god no
What is happening?

ANGELI DI PIETRA MISTICA
ANGELI DI PIETRA MISTICA

Oh, god, my god…
it happened… it happened!

Dargor mortally struck the queen of the dead and called the mighty gargoyles against the legions of darkness…
He pushed Akron into the hands of the nordic warrior, now a dying victim of terrible tortures… the chosen one let himself fall into the deep marshes constraining the black king, with the emerald sword again in his hands, not to move… they became food for the snakes of the abyss…
But this sacrifice had a terrific and great effect and Akron's death meant the victory on the evil forces of abyss… once… forever…
Remember, proud brothers… everything is possible… when you let the mystic power of the dragonflame burn in your heart… believe it… …it's the dragonflame!

Tenebra, tenebra… domina!
Tenebra, tenebra… danna me!
Let me see his face…
Furia cieca, caos in me…
Demoni…
lead me to your horned beast named king…
I will call my fire, air, earth,
the oceans' waters… to stop inferno's breath!
Tenebra, tenebra… domina!
Tenebra, tenebra… danna me!
Tenebra… libera me!

Careful, you are going to trigger the natives, fellow burger

The meme that resulted in an MP being killed

Maybe shadowbanning you would be for the best, tbh.

Goodnight lads, make sure to be up bright and early to vote. The more devious among us can use the rest of their day to take out Remainers before they hit the polls.

Top bants

Good at least that you don't have a mutilated dick and the load of mental illness that comes with it. Good on ya, m8.

GOOD LUCK FUCKING BRITS

DON'T FAIL US

t.French

Go to a remain area near you and have a car crash blocking the main polling centre

Standard is pozzed to the eyeballs
standard.co.uk/

I would like to make clear to GCHQ that I by no means endorse this post, nor is it representative of brit/pol/ as a whole. It is one of only a small minority of radical posters tarnishing the entire thread.

#NotAll/brit/pol
#GeneralOfPeace

Rumour has it Jean-Claude Juncker has had Hotel California on repeat for the last 48 hours during which he has had a severe mental breakdown

Lads, can anyone get an emergency postal/proxy vote? My dad was supposed to be picking me up tomorrow (6 hour drive) but he's been called in to work.

FUCK YOU FRENCH

Cheers. You'll be able to leave soon enough

This will swing it for more people than all the Remain newspapers put together.

FUCKING JEWISH BASTARDS

ONLY ONE SOLUTION TO A REMAIN VOTE TBH LADS

He's only trying to protect polls tbf GCHQ…better leave him be…they're immigrants aren't they

hopefully GCHQ will fall for this one as they're all bum fucking foreign faggots anyway…Yes GCHQ…Turing…

It's fake laddy

80% OF POLLED YANKS BACK BREXIT
forbes.com/sites/katiesola/2016/06/22/brexit-poll-shows-80-of-americans-think-britain-should-leave-eu/#34e4d89362b6

The rest were Richard Spencer, too dumb to realize why the EU is shit.

#OperationFromage will take care of the French

This country needs more republican immigrants.

I would love to migrate back to my ancestral homeland. But alas, I am a white hetero male who is conservative.

A COUPLE OF BRITISH POLL DANCERS TO ENTERTAIN YOU LADS

I will always see you lot as the brother that we hate in the best possible way I hope you join us leaving

*Yawn*

Oh hey there again, wage cuck.

Another dollar, another day, right?

What's that in my picture you ask? Oh that's just a meme about the medical certifcates I get from my based curry doctor with my autism spectrum disorder diagnosis slapped on it. That means I'm exempt from working, searching for work and doing work for the dole.

Sorry you weren't smart enough to think of it yourself wagie, heh….

Oh, did I forgot to mention I get 1600 bucks a month, free housing, and don't have to pay bills AND I'm debt free!?

:)

All courtesy of the gut busting wage cuck.

I saw them. It wasn't great. It was raining and nobody, especially the band, really gave a shit.

So is Boris going to be the first post-EU Prime Minister?

A remain vote means Boris is dead m8, George Osborne will be our new PM.

Fucking kek.

God I saw that happen live and I died laughing. Good work britpol.

I hope we leave too and one day we will fight each others like in the good old times.

Is Mogg a nonce?

Me too lad was one of the best nights of my life.
Shitposting with brit/pol/ during that was amasing.

Nothing has ever hurt quite like opening that letter. And then it got fucking doubled when my copy of Blackstar arrived just as the news of Bowie's death came on the radio.

Saw them at their last ever UK gig at the Wembley SSE on the Aftershock tour though. It was amazing.

You don't get exemption from job searching by being autistic. You're a liar.

for him

Peter "intermarriage is great" Hitchens

So happy my mummy and daddy never paid the mortgage tbh, lads. I didn't want to inherit anything anyway tbh.

lol i was just now uploading that but you beat me

After we win the referendum do we kill all the Scots and the Irish?

l0l

he has his drawbacks but he's overwhelmingly a force for betterment in many ways

WEW

Hundredth for freedom at home and abroad for fellow bringing.

Was from before we knew m8 I'm posting stuff from a few years ago and from last year.

wew

WEW

SHE'S PURE

Thanks for reminding me to put my glasses in the freezer lad.
This Yank will have a pint for you in Victory tomorrow

I was asking for a source on your claims, you retarded motherfucker/

Hope you get your freedom bongs.

Fuck I have over 5 gb of shit from these threads.

Lad…..

WEW

So do we

Wew

Ok, it's just shitposting. Thanks, lad.

Commonwealth citizens need an address to vote in the UK

Lads I'm sorry :(

Absolutely Civic

I don't know. After seeing some Canadians who could not handle 40° weather, I am starting to doubt that image.

I can't take anything over 18 degrees tbh

I saw them a few times, some of the best gigs of my life.

Kills me every fucking time

We might end up staying in the EU due to middle class, virtue-signalling, miserable debt ridden students voting in on the basis of that being the done thing in their social circle of fuck-witted sociology students who they don't even like anyway.

For every on of us on this forum, there are literally thousands of people voting to stay in for the most superficial and meaningless of reasons, including travel and how `european' they happen to be feeling today.

I was at the BBC debate on tuesday, and had a long conversation with a posh couple, nice people, presumably from somewhere not very diverse, who basically felt that since everything for them and their friends was going well, that meant they should stay.

There was another guy, from the East end I think, who was a Labour supporter that was still undecided. He left half way through the debate out of boredom.

Afterwards, I overheard an argument between a posh middle aged man with a Lib Dem In badge and a poorer, older woman on crutches. She strongly gave plenty of good reasons to leave, but he simply suggested she was acting `ugly' and dismissed her concerns, because he couldn't understand that British people are allowed to get angry when they have something to get angry about and he wanted to prove his tolerant credentials to two EU migrants he for some reason had with him.

Reminder that life isn't fair.

See you when the polls close.

Have some Farages and dream of BREXIT.

If i'm a high school senior, should I get into the NEET life when I graduate?

I loved these green texts. Best one was the American who went to England and used his gun to save it from Muslims then refused to acknowledge the Queen's thanks because he was too busy watching the Mars rover stream. Wish I'd saved it.

IF THE UK DOES NOT RETREAT, THERE WILL SOON BE A DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

I know lad but be optimistic, worse comes to worst UKIP gets a huge surge

Lad, get a tower fan.

If we don't take the right steps now the best thing we can hope for is war

This is the most soul crushing thing about this bullshit. Every leave voter is incredibly passionate about it and tends to know their shit, when most remain voters don't give a fuck about the EU or understand it. It completely exposes democracy.

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

Work your meme magic/redpiling on

Sperging Brexit on (((Twitter, YouTube and facebook))) is fine but most likely wasted on cuck ears.

By targeting the green text forums/hubs your audience is much more likely to actually go and vote. Be creative. Euro2016, Aston Martin being for Brexit…you get where I'm going with this..

Good luck britbongs and may Kek bless you all.

Anyone up for fresh cuckby?

It's not the students I'm worried about, it's the upper middle class Tories that weren't effected by the 2008 recession but still vote based on economic reasoning.

Colonist from across the pond (no really, our family are originals) here.

I'd vote with ye if I could today. We'll be thinking of Mother England all across the colonies East and West lads.

Do you support me being shot?

Half a fosters can tall

Whatever happens, they'll never take our Edposting

Funnily enough, the undecided voter was more well informed than the remain voters.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

IT'S TIME TO PUT THE CLOCK BACK LADS

(checked)

Thanks for the kind words. Obviously anyone with any sense here is hoping for a Leave result, but unfortunately our country is full of pozzed-up cucks in the Metropolitan areas nowadays.

Enoch has a beautiful voice

what happened to nigel in the end?

When are we forming an army, lads?

Remember this bit of kikery from the colonies, and don't fall for it.

ft.com/cms/s/2/7ba064e4-3a61-11e4-bd08-00144feabdc0.html

Has anyone sent this to Peter's twitter yet?

smh tbqh fam

I'm pretty sure Peter knows we exist and hates us.

Double dubs for whole fat milk morality.

How can an American help?

I generally dont interfere with other nations, and I dont make good OC, but god damn it I want to help

Make a twatter account and make it seem like a labour supporting remain and post pictures of guns on a british flag.

With pleasure. I'm confident you'll all pull it off together. You have a very good shot of doing so. Let 23rd June be marked down as one of UK's finest hours and declare your Independence Day today.

Stick together and I believe you will make it!

Canada here. What the fuck is Russel Brand? Is he even white?

He has Jewish blood

Gypsy

Hey lads, so referendum soon. where can I register? keen to vote are nige again

A defrosted neanderthal

You could help get some Brit/pol/ OC viral by tomorrow. Sharing the following videos on social media might do it:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QZvIVhlxbM

youtube.com/watch?v=KlSE7hKXcdc

youtube.com/watch?v=AmsOuL3d7r4

I'm sure other people will jump in with anything I've missed. Does anyone have a video or anything of Junckers confirming no more renegotiations ever?

send us guns

is that a man?

It's a bit too late tbh. You're welcome to do a false flag terrorist attack though as a lefty

I'm going to go and have a good meal in preparation for tomorrow, as I don't think I'll be able to eat much. Probably going to go for sushi because it's healthy and won't make me feel like shit after eating it.

Hope you enjoyed this blog entry.

no, a huge slag the autists here fawn over

You faggots are going to make brexit fail. Kill your self and get off my fucking board.
>>>/britpol/

What's with that dude in the back? Is he just a skeleton?

HOW DID WE MISS TRUMP'S BREXIT SPEECH?

reddit.com/r/brexit/comments/4pdsh4/david_cameron_the_new_oswald_mosely/
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LADS, R NIGE AND HIS FAMILY ARE OKAY.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654977/Nigel-Farage-pulls-Channel-4-s-EU-referendum-debate-just-hour-start.html

SITUATION IS FISHY AS FUCK THOUGH

Good God I laughed hard at that. That gif was made for the EU elections in 2014 but was much more accurate for the 2015 GE.

he's the tech man

WEW

Probably a yank tbh

Does Cleveland count as Yorkshire?

don't be daft lad.

Never heard a more commie song since John Lennons Imagine

WE

Shit posting is hard work lads

FRESH WOES

He rustled a lot of people by saying he doesn't want poles

Lad I was looking for this pic since the General Election, thanks tbh.

2/3 of his viewership. :P

Which is why I 'gave' the 'blessings' of Perun, the Slavic god of thunder.

Who here is /StayingAwakeUntilYouveVoted/

FRESH NEWS

Lad hasn't seen his son in nine months

Gunna vote then sleep, and wake up as the results come in.

1CanWoes

kek tbh

Managed to shitpost this thread in to the 600 post mark quite proud tbh.

Well Woes needs deported too tbf, he's a Dago after all.

Portuguese user here, good fucking luck britbongs, we all need this

Nice plan tbh

So do we lad, pray for us and we'll pray for you

Godspeed you magnificent fish n' chips eating bastards

Yeah… we won't let you down m8

He's that Auscuck with a ricenigger gf right?

He left the stream ages ago, this is some random guy I think

Don't know if I can keep up this pace tbh lads.

For fuck sake Woes.

Woes has always been a fag pun intended

Shh it's all ginpost now.

Thanks for the support, lads.

Good lad.

Thanks lad.

Just doing my duty lad.

Whats the drama between woes and his family

m8

To Woes Dad he's "my wife's son".

He lives with his dad, who hates him for being a NEET

Weak tbh

Ausfag here sending you strength from afar. Do us proud Britannia

We'll do our very best

No need to bully the little lamb m8.
No one likes a bully.

Thanks cunt, appreciated.

Portuganon here again, those trips guarantee your independance

I'm multi-tasking lad, I just don't like being reminded that there are only ~15 people actually posting in brit/pol/

TRIPS CONFIRM

BREXIT HAPPENING

I'm so fucking petrified. ;_;

I'm only doing this to get us closer to 1000 threads for the counting m8.
There's more than 15 of us tbh.

If we can get to #1000 by 24th, I will be happy

(Checked)
We've done it lad, we saved England

Kek wills it.

DUBS AGAIN, BRITANNIA LIVES ON

listen to the good old soothing sounds of raymears surviving the happening.

Alright boys, it's coming. The greatest moment of our time, it's time to leave. We're going to need some help though and there is only way to make it happen, dank oc. Need as much as possible to appease the Kek, he will bring us freedom.

Kek be praised 4/5 of those were my posts.

Well I posted a fuckload more than I usually would in this thread to get us in to the 990's.

Dont really watch woes and i've checked out his stream, they all seem a lot like cucks tbh

Requesting that pic of Woes comparing his height with a gatepost

NEW THREAD WHEN?

They are, he's still a moderate cuck.

soon

Don't know if I'll be able to shitpost as strongly in the next one lads I used most of my britpol memes in this one tbh.

#notalljews

Who is this fucking cuck.

1st spoon and yard-rake infantry division reporting in

They seem so pseudo-intelligent about how they've come to the path of light ect.

some random guy, wews sometimes gets his viewers to join in, which results in cuckoldry and autism

wew, this cuck would hate Morgoths.

It's ok user you've done us proud tonight You've done about a fifth of this thread

I miss shego lads. Ayylmao too we had fun welsh posting together.

Thanks lad, it was fun busting out my old shitposting SD card from the shitposting chest.

Oh fuck off.

Lads after all the shit posting i've seen today I've finally realised it.

lads

WE'RE GOING TO HIT 1000 BY THE 24TH

We can also do it tomorrow it ain't over yet

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I'll do my best lads.
MEME MAGIC

so lads, I'm clueless. lay the facts and stats on me.
Vote in or out?

I just noticed there's a fucking furry it the chat.

It better not be one you lot.

LADS PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT

Be more provocative with your posts.

Those trips are provocative as fuck

What song is this?

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1466594993062.mp4

OUT LAD
The EU is a cancer on all of Europe it fucks the shitty countries and the good ones through migration. They steal democracy from other countries by being able to make us obey their laws and we aren't allowed to veto the wide majority of them while they are to us. Also it has pushed economic values that is destroying Europe financially.

Which chat lad?

Woes stream jewtube chat.

got any financial numbers and that shit?
I can vote just on memes sure but I need more

Lad we aren't furries here

Time is ticking, Meme our way to freedom!

More oc.

If you haven't registered to vote then it's too late!

Can you really be certain though? We are known for cucks, faggots and trannies tbh.

Check out growth before the EU and compare them to the last 5 years, unless they joined just after ww2.

They are just memes tbh

Thanks lad I'll save that.

We both know that's not entirely true lad.

already registered mate I just want to back my vote up with arguments

I'll get reading cheers

I believe brit/pol/ is better then that NEETS DON'T COUNT

Too right lad. Can't stand the fucking mummyposters tbh lad

In that case, check out the Brexit Movie, it's pretty good. I'd advise you to do your own research as well, check out the ONS.

Also if you can name the president of the EU without googling it then you should vote stay, if you can't vote leave. Do you really want to be controlled by a shadow government you don't even know the leader of?

Protip: You can't name him as there are four….

Link for live stream please.

I could only stand 5 minutes of it lad, it'sfull of sycophants and pseudo intellectuals.

Also lad I think the most important thing is sovereignty rather than economics
DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

See

Some how missed that, thanks.

We're gonna need a fresh bread to shitpost in tbh lads.

just want to make it to 130 tbh

Those lower case "I"s disturb me

Should have added Obama tbh

Finally beat my old record of shitposts and made it to 130 lads.

think we should go back to using those old brit/pol/ style pics we used for ops tbh lads we used to make new ones every thread.

Like this.

Nice tbh This is my record tbh i don't shitpost that much

You should try to beat it in the results thread tbh.

nice dubs m88, I used to get to 70 or so legit posts before the GE talking with people about politics.
Was a magical time tbh.

Use your memetic energy to crack the jewish shackles, britons!

Out.

If we're outside the EU, we can literally do everything that we can do in it, plus a whole load of stuff outside it. At this point the EU is just restrictions on what we can do in terms of trade

Gratz anons.

You're going to make it Great Britain. Throw off that yoke today!

I just want to sleep for Nige's sake…

We'll still be shackled to the jews here tbh, but it's a step.

VOTE U JAMMY CUNTS

Rain is relaxing lad, what are you talking about.

I wasn't around during that time and wasn't red pilled voted conservative REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wont be able to lad, I'll be house sitting for some people while they attend their father who's dying from cancer tbh.

Hope we do lad, gonna vote before I disappear for a few days.

tbh lad it's one of the comfiest sounds around.
Maybe I just like it cause I'm a sheep worrier.

tbh lad

This will put off some of the casual remain lot, god is on our side tbh.

Amerifat here, good luck.

Were rooting for you

Lad why, I don't need these feels tbh.

Lad I'm sorry if I knew I'd have done it differently

Britain leaves EU, Trump gets presidency. I get goosebumps just thinking about it, too many excites.

Thanks lad really appreciate it.

I know lad, don't worry about me tbh.
I wont even share the bad stuff that's been happening tome as I don't want to bring the mood down tbh.

It's alright lad, are you a newfag though? Or were you on Holla Forums or something?

Why don't you homeschool your children lads?

Do you really want loudmouthed feminist university graduates looking after your children?

Lad it's ok to talk about it if you want to. Newfag, only been here since December.

Remember to STAY my fellow British citizens

> Do the right thing goy guys.

Rain can be comfy but right now it is beyond a comfy level of noise. I live right at the bottom of the Lea Valley right by the river too. My street is quite prone to flooding so I'm a bit concerned tbh…

BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO FIT IN

don't forget if we leave, the world economy will crash, ww3 will break out, and the gates of hell will open. also you're a bigot

Damn you really are new.
Even in terms of being on 8chaim.
Might talk about it later am setting up the next thread badly atm.

sand bags m80 hope you stacked them to flood proof your home.

Today's the day, UK.

Give those oligarchs in Brussels the lampin' they deserve lads!

For Brexit

WW3? As if I needed another reason to vote leave.

New bread sorry if I fucked up lads.

Where is the new thread?

Yeah, I never liked 4/pol/ being 1/4 jewish, the whole 1488 and the threads moved way too fast for my liking.

well it is your grandchildren who will end up chinky or niggery, as they'll be taught diversity is magic.

ps. they have these things called homeschool syndicates were homeschool children can do afternoon activities with other homeschool children, and go on excursions etc.

homeschooling has been the main method of education for all of human history, except the last 50-100 years.

Yes, yes. And if you LEAVE then Hitler will have won WWII. And you can't let that British victory be in vain, can you goy?

kek at first here those were just to keep cucks out but then the 2nd migration came and fucked this board up.
Was really good those first few months too, I was the 30th or so post on this board was a right laugh tbh.

Universal education is a wonderful thing though, the only trouble is that it has been placed into nefarious hands.

Also being jewish at all is bad m80, hope you go bald tbh :^)

If everything goes to plan which it probably won't I'd send them to private to get away from niggers and shit.

Already going bald tbh mate

That'll teach you m80. :^)

For?

Being both late to the party I.e. before the lefties got triggered from getting btfo cause their arguments are weaksauce and they ran away to form Holla Forums and for being (((british)))

LEAVE

I guess i deserve it tbh then

It's alright lad, have you gone through the depressive stages of the redpill yet or are you still at the angry phase?

I can't say I'm depressed but I'm not angry anymore. What part do I get depress about? Never winning due to the jews?

No lad, you'll know soon enough, it takes a lot of strength to get through what comes next and a lot of people just wallow in despair and self pity tbh.

rt.com/op-edge/347805-europe-hilter-trousers-nazi-auction/
argebtinians are now european
Some Europeans leaning towards the far-right, and the current trend of revival and trivialization of Nazism in the region is disturbing. It seems that people don’t learn from the past, says Joel Rubinfeld from the Belgian league against anti-Semitism.

An Argentinian man spent over €600,000 to purchase Nazi memorabilia items, including Adolf Hitler’s trousers and Goering’s cyanide container, at Hermann Historica's weekend auction in Munich, reported Reuters.

Ok, you think Birt/pol/ will die if we stay?

((checked)) what do you mean lad?

People just give up and think fuck all of this etc.

It happened a bit after the GE so there's a possibility hell I even took a few months break.