NAMBLA NEWS

55 Year Old Man Sentenced 16 Years Of Prison For Sexually Abusing 66 Boys From Multiple Nationalities.
I'm not even going to digg up his info.
He's definitely part of some gay mafia.
This isn't fair.
Even his sentence is below the age of consent.
archive.is/pNIke

For my fellow burgers:

Versailles on Wednesday. The Assize Court of Yvelines condemned Thierry Darantiere to sixteen years in prison for committing 66 child rape in Tunisia, Egypt and Sri Lanka from 2002 to 2011. (LP / HD)

Hendrik Delaire
Versailles Thierry Darantiere Pecq Lawyer Seats
IN the verdict, he lowered his head briefly in the dock before pouring some tears. After more than five hours of deliberation the jury, the Yvelines Assize Court sentenced Thierry Darantiere to sixteen years imprisonment Wednesday night. The 52 year-old former manager of a retirement home in Pecq, appeared for three days to have raped or sexually assaulted 66 boys, aged mainly from 6 to 8 years, in Tunisia, Egypt and Sri Lanka 2002 to 2011 when traveling and humanitarian missions. It pedophile sex tourism follower was also charged with having filmed and broadcast the images of the sexual acts on the Internet .
Abuse and touching for which he sometimes remunerated victims with sandals, a shirt, a sandwich or giving them between 60 cents and € 3. Throughout the three days of hearings, the accused admitted the charges against him calling himself "monster" in the second day of the hearing. A confession which emphasized his lawyer M e Frédéric Champagne during oral argument.
p> "This is a just sentence that took into account the seriousness of this matter and despite the distance, the voice of these foreign children was heard," believes his side M e Constance Iweins, lawyer 's voice the childr t, one of the three child protection associations who are civil parties. Only disappointment for lawyers of these associations, the monitoring and social and legal obligation to care is limited to a period of ten years. "With remissions, Thierry Darantiere released at an age where he can still start a new life. The duty of care and a socio-judicial monitoring of ten years is insufficient when we know that a maximum of twenty years is prescribed by law. He will have plenty of time to get out of the radar of justice ", asserts M e Nathalie Godin, lawyer of the association Action against child prostitution (ACPE). Lawyers Thierry Darantiere did not want to comment but confirmed that their client would not appeal.

leparisien.fr
(Google translate)

Boy-lovers need to be gassed.
Girl-lovers are pretty redpilled though.

There's a surprise waiting for him in prison!

Of course the Rainbow Mafia exists, OP. Patrice O'Neil mentioned it before and even if he didn't it's not too crazy of a concept.

He claims to be a lone wolf. But he's probably lying - he also claimed that he didn't give his victims gifts.

I'd like to know what ethnicity/religion he is.

Taking bets?

I assumed he was Algerian or from some other African country that was colonized by France at one point. I'm going towards that.

yes you're
he was sentenced today this is news

This guy gets it.

This might be him.

Your thread got jacked, Op.

He should be shot dead and left to rot in the street as a warning to other pedos.

Back to >>>a you pedo filth

Boy lovers need to turn into girl and woman lovers. They need to embrace true manhood. Then, make sure no one goes homo again.
That is assuming they aren't women, but I think I'd not advise boy-woman dating.

No, Im anti-gay, but prison violence and cruel and unusual punishment does not belong in the America.

Ever notice that extraterritorial cases only seem to be against certain nonces or someone like Eichman who pissed off the kikes?

ALREADY A THREAD ON THIS YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

SAGE AND REPORT

This man needs to be lynched

slit your throat retard

this is a faggot kike raping little boys

whats cruel and unusual is pedos and kikes not being gibbetted

now i know why you get triggered at the mention of cf

He speaks the truth.

Wha?!
I'm tearing and mucus-tearing over deciding to uphold the 8th Amendment (if this was in the USA) or torture and rape baby boomer like a third world prisoner.

Fuck you forever for making me find humor in gay pedophilia.

Pedos are just ugly, fat aspie losers.

But I'm a pedo and I'm an ugly, underweight aspie loser.

STOP NAMEFAGGING