Is it wrong to fuck a mentally handicapped person?

Is it wrong to fuck a mentally handicapped person?

What if they're really really hot and want you?

Help me Holla Forums, I can't afford to let my dick make this choice

Other urls found in this thread:

mathsisfun.com/activity/seven-bridges-konigsberg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like your dick has already made the choice.

need more info to make an accurate assessment, elaborate, OP.

OP raped the crippled retard bitch and then shoved her crutches up her asshole

you wanted to live up to being OP and just made yourself a faggot

Just don't impregnate them and you're good. Also be careful and try not to do anything to rash because you don't know how they'll react. Keep a weapon handy in case they bite your dick

If they're incapable of sounding like a normal person, don't fuck them. If she's just an aspie, >90 IQ, go ahead and fuck, If they're high functioning autist/aspie, marry them straight away.

Pick one. Downies look like potatoes.

Hey a pussy's a pussy. Just don't look at their face and your good

does that mean I can fuck horses?

She's not downie, she's literally autistic and not just like we are. She told me blatantly today she wants me to 'show me a good time sometime' though that could just mean she wants to play Sonic…

Looks wise she looks like Ellie Kemper

Actually she's like a hybrid of Ellie Kemper and Rey Mixer from Force Awakens. She tends to dress in overalls, pencil skirts and all that sort of cutesy girly stuff.

Bonded over our mutual love of Naruto and we both like candy.

We're both over 20

No but you can fuck dead cats.

No, it means you can fuck cats.

GET THE PUSSY MAYN, U GOT THIS

are you saying…

tomoko?

yes YES

I mean, I guess. I'd say she's not really shy, she's super energetic/loud but she IS autistic.

Like if we're out in public she'll say
and then go ask the guy how he got so fat but she's genuinely curious or she'll grow angry if somebody doesn't know the smallest details in an animu/game

Goober gabba
one of us
one of us

Fucking do her, OP. I will be really fucking mad if you don't date her. She sounds so goddamn perfect.

I'm just worried I'll get in trouble legally. Is it legal to fuck with autism?

Unless she is under the care of an official guardian or is a ward of court then she is considered an adult. Don't miss this chance.

Unless she's a feminist that would accuse you of rape afterwards, not at all. Nowhere in the world is there a law against fucking autists.

Nah she's fine and her mum knows me.

Haha, Nah she hates that A LOT. More than me because they, and I quote "want to take her dresses and ruin everything"

Alright. I'm calling her.

I'll report back later.

In this episode Holla Forums hooks up with a mentally handicapped person

Does she understand the possible consequences of sex and can she explain them? Is she over 18? If yes to both I'd say fuck that bitch back to normal

o shit nigger

Godspeed, user. She sounds perfect.

She's a keeper, love her tenderly my man

id fuck her she sounds cool. op good luck

If you can't fuck tards then you need to go homo.
Pic related: She fucked a mentally handicapped "person".

Your dad fucked your mom, didn't he?

She's coming over now. We're going to play some Xenoverse and I'm making her dinner and then I'll ask her out…if I can get her to stop talking about Super. Which is difficult.

Wish me luck anons

Also for fun

I got that on my first try
what does that mean

Get her to send nudes

Yes. Clearly God has fucked them enough already.

Good luck user. I hope you find happiness with her.

REEEEEEE

Quick update, things looking good. I may have an autistic waifu by the end of the night. She keeps telling me how much the latest episode made her think of us. I think i'm in, typing on phone so sorry for weird grammar

I'm so happy for you OP.

god bless you OP. living the dream

Of course. Where do you think we are?

you mean retarded?

I now have a girlfriend

Why you havn't fuk that autist pussy yet?
u lik dic mor?

is that a pic of one of hotwheels' prostitutes?

Lets just say jim took more than hotwheels' site :^)

She sounds cute OP but don't get handsy off the bat.

Fag

mathsisfun.com/activity/seven-bridges-konigsberg.html

it's one line

Probably reading too much into this. Is she in any sort of assisted living situation? (ie, does she have parents/caretakers actively living with/around her that might claim you took advantage of her and that she couldn't make a responsible situation without them being a part of it?)

If not, then it's up to you how you go about it but go ahead and push for it. Post what happens here when it does.

Why are you asking us? If you are both retarded its fine. Just wear a condom.

but if you break the rules then you aren't smart

It's a troll image you cuck. There's an more than two rooms with an odd number of doors. Stop being retarded.

newfaggots…

that is what i am pointing out so how does that make me retarded?

You're just not clever enough to solve it.

Tell me, which rule on that paper says I can't go through the walls?

If you can't solve it with your own intellect, your intelligence is on par with that of a nigger.

I didn't remove it, I drew one line through it,then another line through all of the others. No rule was broken in this solution.

Defined rules:

The last "rule" implies that any rule not explicitly stated that makes this puzzle impossible does not need to be followed.

Rules that can be interpreted as being defined or undefined due to wording technicalities:

Assumed rules that are common with this kind of challenge but not actually defined as rules:

hard, but possible isn't a rule, it's just a statement

it's a meme but if you want to be serious about it then you can't go through walls

No she's just certifiably autistic, she's a NEET but it's not required of her to have a helper.

Update time.

So I think I'm now dating an autist.

Thanks Holla Forums, You brought two retards together.

Sure, don't get kicked tho.

Oh also the test is how long you spend complaining and trying to work it out.

That's seriously adorable; makes me feel all warm inside.

Holla Forums stands for Holla Forumsringing people together

ggez

Holla Forums stands for Holla Forumsitches.

Do it, man. Ellie Kemper is hit and so is your girl. Fuck her and enjoy her pussy. Make sure you get to fuck her on multiple occasions if you can. Good luck!

see for solution

Oh fuck I just realized that I cheated
god fucking dammit I really wanted autism

It's the same thing as the bridges problems, if you have more than 2 nodes with an odd number of connectors it's impossible. Any self-respecting autist knows this.

There was a video uploaded to Youtube of a nurse jacking off a retard in a wheelchair, she was wearing latex gloves.

It was deleted pretty quickly, wish I'd saved it.

well it's possible thing quantum theory

Did it.

I meant to say "It's possible with quantum theory" but I have code red mental retardation

In geometry a line:

• is straight (no curves),
• has no thickness, and
• extends in both directions without end (infinitely).

stop drawing line segments.

How does it feel to get BTFO by a literal autist?

1/?

2/?

The funny thing is though I don't even have to cross over into the ever alluring realm of science fiction in order to solve this puzzle. Nasa have discovered hidden portals with the Earth's magnetic field. They call them "X points" or "electron diffusion regions". If one were to harness these portals then theoretically they could solve the puzzle.

3/?

maybe just the tip
just the tip for today
4/?

For you retarded low-functioning aspies.
It complies with all the rules.

5/?

6/?

Nigger this is gross. There is nothing attractive about tardos. They aren't even human.

looks like this is going to happen
she shits all over you and the bed in explosive diarrhea

What did he mean by this?

Way ahead of you, our second date is on Tuesday

I'm kinda drunk. Does anyone wanna hear some sweet stories of how I fell for her?

Sorry guys, I'm not drunk enough to know this is a bad idea and yet I'm hesitant but I feel like posting stories about her.

12 years old
"I BELIEVED IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS AND NOTHING"

I'm nervous as FUCK for Tuesday.
What do ANons, do I wear a suit? Do I wear a tux? How does one date? All ex-gf were in highschool and now I'm 25. Do I wear a hat? How does one do this?

I didn't read the rest of this thread, but you've obviously been on more than one date with her already. The cards and the laying on the hood of your car definitely count. So just be with her (again) and relax.

congratulations, you have autism

what are you doing on tuesday? a movie or a restaurant or?
im a kissless virgin so take this as you will, but im guessing you're going to a resaurant because you're considering a tux, but id imagine that unless its a fancy one that you dont get too dressed up for it, maybe jeans and a button up collared shirt?

We're going to go see Hacksaw Ridge as requested by her Dad and then going to Dumpling House (A house that serves dumplings) followed by coming back to mine and her showing me her Pokemon Moon game which I may wish to steal

Isn't it only a date if you say "you, I am date you"???
Genuine question, what is a date?

definitely not a tux then if you're seeing a movie, dress casually id say, as long as casual for you isnt a tracksuit or wearing all black etc.

How is this?

no
no, unless you want to look autistic

not an expert by any means, but id think more along the lines of jeans and a tshirt, and i got no idea what shoes look good so maybe another user could enlighten us
t. someone who has no idea what they're talking about, if someone else could give their opinion as well that'd be great

I are teh smartest

There are different kinds of tards

Best kind: the ones whose syndrome is expressed most strongly as a speech impediment. Holy shit. Keep your eyes peeled, best fwb of my life

Well if you were retarded, wouldn't you want sex like anyone else?

What do I do

im pretty sure no one, not even autistic people, find autism in its personified form attractive or desirable

How about this?0

much better, again im no expert, but thats a lot better than what u had before. the jeans look a little bit skinny tho, but thats probably just a nitpick

Ah I'm a skeleton that's why, sadly.