github.com/majestrate/nntpchan
8ch.net/pol/res/6287121.html
archive.is/qkkyN
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
trunews.com/matt-smiths-prophetic-poem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOOD LUCK FAULT-CHAN
TAKE CALIFORNIA AWAY FAULT-CHAN

Not going to read because too much other stuff happening. Is this imminent as in weeks or imminent in geological terms as in another millennia?

I pray to kek, please cause Commiefornia sink into the ocean killing everyone in that God forsaken state.

Bye-bye California cancer, hello Arizona beachfront property!

Please kek, sink these commiefornians for once and for all. Settling in such an empty desert will be their death knell…

It's not certain yet, but they seem to be implying "1 yr or less" with the term "imminent". Only kek knows, though…

Let's just hope all of our fellow Holla Forumsacks get to somewhere out of Commiefornia before the fault blows…

Haven't they been saying that for years? The article also says that it isn't easy to predict when the next one will happen. Don't just circle jerk each other because someone said something that anyone in California already knew.

It says nothing about sinking california into the ocean, morons. This will only cause a 8.0 magnitude earthquake somewhere near Los Angeles.

Please go and stay go, Commiefornia.

Having grown up in that cult-marxist shithole of a state before escaping, I can tell you without a doubt that the U.S. would be far better off with it detached/reduced to a wasteland. Hollyjew and L.A., the enormous spic and nigger infestations, San Francisco and other liberal hives, silicon valley with its tech jewry, and the massive plague of progressive freaks everywhere all make it a complete cancer on the U.S. and on Earth itself.

Nature's already tried to keep whatever drives men mad out there hidden away with hostile desert, then tried to destroy the population before it's too late with drought over the years, but the fucking roaches keep ticking regardless. I suppose it's going to try and finish the job now, with the kid gloves removed this time.

As if that isn't great.

KEK WILL IT

Oh so I hope kek wills it.

Praise kek

It's still fucking nothing.

Rollan for Kek.

May it be so.

but what about Dr. Steel?

It's still nothing?
Please faggot, an 8.0 in LA is a ton of dead commies, and possibly commies being denied the ability to vote in the election.
That means a better chance of a higher Trump win, as commies are dead instead of voting!

It also might mean a postponing or other bullshit that would lead to more bullshit.

That could happen too. A postponing of all elections because of one state is stupid, but the kikes would try to pull it. Kek may will something better, though…

Lame.

They could be lowering how bad the impact could be to not cause fear in the goyim. Or maybe they say that, but all the dumb spics and the like there could refuse to evacuate (or stay in their shit hovels), resulting in more deaths.

You never know. Kek knows…

If it were Idaho or something they'd have a harder time. But California represents a significant chunk of the population, and is regarded on the same tier as New York. They could probably push it pretty easily.

Good point. Those dubs further your point too…

My only wish is that this happens when Hilldog is campaigning over there/recruiting spics to stuff the ballots and she dies along with all the spics

As long as it happens after she gets her precious DNC nomination…

If singles it's fucking nothing

If an earthquake did happen, there would be resources that could be put to better use instead going to rebuild Californian infrastructure. The destruction could be a good cover for those in Mexico wanting to cross the border as officials would be moved around to deal with the crisis. Plus, if the place is unfit for living, then people would move to new states and bring their filth with them. It isn't like Haiti where they are stuck there because of international lines and overall poorness. Texas already has Californian moving to their cities. Though that is if the earthquake is even big enough to cause serious damage. There could be just the possibility that there would be only a moderate earthquake with some damages that would take a month to completely fix. In the end, do you think the short term fucking is going to help in the long term? It could easily happen after trump gets elected, thus making the argument of "why focus on the wall when you got California to look after" appear. Sure he would probably have a solution, but it won't stop some liberals from making the argument.

So we got images of something we already knew about.

That's the immediate effects, which are likely downplayed. The most death and destruction would occur when the blacks and Mexicans cause chaos when the power and emergency services go down.

If the San Andreas fault goes, so will Yellowstone SUPAVOLCAAAAYYYYNOOOOOO

Just like every other time? Just like when super volcanoes were supposed to explode? I'll believe it when it actually happens.

Fuck the hype.

GOOD LUCK FAULT-CHAN
TAKE CALIFORNIA AWAY FAULT-CHAN

thanks user, not sure about other calinons but im just gonna ride the tiger when it happens.

Kill me, Pete.

if trips it unleashes this week

If dubs it goes off during Trump's inauguration.
If trips it goes off and thousands of San Fran residents drown in their own filth as their non-functional sewage system gives out.

If dubs, nothing of value will be lost, and this will be a major quake.

Fuck. Now we'll just have to pray Trump fucking nukes it on purpose, for the purpose of creating a "New California", of course.

I'm conflicted. Is there any REAL reason to feel bad about a 10.0 earthquake hitting California?

Well shit.

(czeched)
kill me, pete

user, there will be high demand for vintage cabinets in Arizona bay. Can't have a boardwalk without an arcade.

If dubs the quake destroys California, which causes civil unrest all over the country from people escaping the ruins of California, which causes martial law to be declared, which allows the elites an excuse to delay the election, which causes a civil war

if single yellowstone collapses with the aftershocks

Where are the Holla Forums servers? If California gets rekt, I hope Holla Forums is up so that we can enjoy the happening.

Funny thing is this study proves there's something worse than an earthquake going on and none of you niggers picked up on it.
Bunch of dense niggers who fell right into the sensationalist lugenpresse trap.
"Study" basically says that they have been able to decipher all the garbage data that surrounds the san an because of constant vibrations and the fact that most of socal is built on garbage.
The rising and falling shit is irrelevant because the SA is a strike-slip fault. They simply were able to identify zones where rising and falling occurs that were previously only models because of all the garbage data.
BUT user, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
It means that everything South of San Bernardino is going to slowly move north. Northern california will be gone, and Baja California will be California, there will be a fuckton of ~M8 Earthquakes before these events are even set in motion(may already be in motion because of historical quakes, this is what the models are ultimately trying to prove).

LA Datacenter :^(

Thanks, Obama.

Since you seem to know what you're talking about, what sort of time line are we looking at for these events?

I really wish he had a decentralized chan.

The bay area will be known as the great sewer after all this shit goes down.
OC and SD are likely the only safe areas in CA, and only if you're not coastal in either county.

DESTROY COMMIE-FORNIA FAULT-CHAN

The time is upon is

They could already be in motion, they could start tomorrow, they could start next century after we're all dead.
When/where/if a quake hits is unpredictable, but there have been numerous small M3 quakes near Borrego Springs on the San Jacinto fault. That fault is the ass end of the SA and could theoretically trigger an M7. Would not do too much except for scaring the shit out of everyone in SD and shit tier desert areas.
Lower end of SA by LA is also due to go off, this would be the "big one" people are worried about and would likely cause all of LA's older buildings to crumble and cause ~14k deaths. probably would be M8-M9. possibility of minor tsunami that would cause a fukushima situation with the nuclear plant that looks like a pair of tits but no biblical city flooding shit.
Cascadia subduction zone is the biggest concern, that would be the one that may set off supervolcanic activity and sink everything west of i5. There's no big worry about it going off any time soon though..but we can never really know.

nntpchan is the only viable alternative to 8ch and it's decentralized.

If dubs, California will sink into the ocean, and the effects will be cataclysmic.

Interesting thanks. No I hope will pardon me for keeping my head in the sand and pretending those scenarios won't exist in my life.

Kill me, Pete

Make sure to take a bunch of people down along the way.

*Interesting,
*Now

I live right next to the fault, and I never feel anything. Though I do hope it blows, I'll do my best to survive and I rather have to deal with that shit then more liberal bullshit destroying the country.

this

They've been saying this for a year or two.

Rerolling

Reroll

King nigger did this.

Reroll, praise kek!

reroll

Kek damn it.

Rolling

King Nigger did this to martial law the election away.

Trips?

They have. But the pacific rim has been spectacularly active the past three or so years with the past several months being as edge of your seat as watching rocks can possibly be

I don't understand Holla Forums. Why would anyone willingly live in such a place?

Kek
No idea why that made me laugh as hard as it did.

I'm pretty lay with geology but… Are there any models showing such profound movement to be rapid? Iirc everything I've read on it indicates it amounts to inches per year normally and a meter or two during 'energetic' movements.

Cali has earth quakes all the time. Out of 28 earthquakes world wide in the past 24 hours 4 of them were in cali.

sage
They've been saying this for 30yrs

May god smite the heretics with cleansing geological shockwaves.

Should have specified, I'm not talking about babby 4.0 bumps.

muh Cresta

sage

Fair point.

WE LOVE YOU FALT CHAN!!!

EXTERMINATE ALL THE KALIKIKES FOR US!!!

GOD HATES CALI

So, late July is when to expect this to go down.

Thanks lad

I 100% believe you and this whole thing. There are no coincidences.

Looks like Im going to take a vacation in late july

praise kek
meme magic me a destroyed california
praise kek

How did September work out for you losers?

Hopefully it takes out LA,SF and SD some time before November
If that happens then Trump wins California and then that pretty much means he's guaranteed to win

Kill me, Pete

I live in Australia's California and we still have guns you people can't buy

You're going to die.

KING NIGGER DID THIS TO CREATE MARTIAL LAW

I've got two handguns and a rifle. Do you all just believe every little thing you hear about California without researching it? There are these things called counties, they all have different gun laws.

While I'm at it, here's a fun story about his baltimore trip that makes it less believeable.

On his way down he was landing in the Washington/Baltimore airport coming from Denver's Airport. He got bumped up to first class and so he was excited to see if he could spot anyone famous, no such luck.
He did strike up a conversation with the guy next to him. They talked a bit about where they came from, my brother from Canada, him from Florida I think. The guy was going to Washington on business. When they landed the pilot relayed the temperature in fahrenheit. My brother asks the guy if he knows the celsius to fahrenheit, and the guy gets a weird look on his face. He says "Oh, ugg I really, REALLY should know this." My brother figures he probably wouldn't need to know it and moves on.
Later, Hurricane Sandy is approaching. His Baltimore friends are wanting to go up to New York but he's trying to tell them how bad it'll get. He finds a news stream of Obama speaking about it, telling people to stay indoors.
He then turns it over to the Director of FEMA and expert on hurricanes.
It was that guy my brother met who did not know a basic equation important in weather science.

I know but doesn't change the fact that there are guns in a gun-store I can find with labels saying "Not for sale in California" when I can get them here in Our worst state

What are the odds of this happening before the election?

Is this supposed to be that giant 9.0+ Earthquake that occurs once every 300-500 years that wipes out the entire West coast? Or is it just going to wipe out Cali?

Why would an Australian gun store put those stickers on their guns? Are you saying the manufacturers put them on the guns? Do you not realize how retarded you sound as an Australian thinking you have any idea how anything works in America?

kek

It's * 5/9 + 32 for F -> C.

IIRC. I may have the orders wrong but 0C is 32F

If I didn't live in Southern California. I would be praying for some massive earthquake to destroy this fucking shithole.

someone improve on this

github.com/majestrate/nntpchan

Fault lines don't "blow"

Your mother does though.

Double it and add 30 for a quick calc.

Multiply kmh by .6 to get mph.

t. Canuckfag

The correct answer to the following questions;

Is;

t. stereotypical burger holding a badger

Utahn here, born and raised ( .____. ) They've been saying "any day now" for at least two decades. Not really a happening for them to continue saying it now (though it really is any day now). Also when that thing goes we'll be feeling it all the way over here.

which hopefully means the degenerate shithole that is las vegas will come crashing down too, so there's that

Maybe the Mormons will have so many deaths they'll realize their lame ass cult is too close to Islam to be protected by Jesus… or they'll assume they're being punished for allowing gays to marry.

Thanks for the summary!

this. The only metric measurement anyone needs is 1.75 Liters

all those utah canyons filling with a rush of sea water is going to be a site to behold

Alex Jonestein used to be hilarious back in the day.

The San Andreas fault going and a meteor or comet hitting the Earth have both been "any day now" for the last 2 - 3 decades.

MEME LUBE SO THE FAULT WILL SLIP

GOOD LUCK FAULT-CHAN

BREAK THROUGH THE RESISTANCE FAULT-CHAN

Let's not forget the Yellowstone Supervolcano.

I heard the smoke from that super volcano will block out the sun for over a hundred years.

c = (f - 32) / 1.8
f = 1.8c + 32

You're a bit off. If your equation were correct, then 32 degrees fahrenheit would be 49.777… degrees celsius, which is incorrect (should be 0).

you rang?

If repeating digits we're all faggots and this won't happen for years

god dam everything is on the verge of happening but nothing is getting pushed over

Huntington is pretty nice for Commiefornia. Good surf at least.

GOOD LUCK FAULT-CHAN!

If dubs, the Earth quake will Make America Great Again.

Wow.
RUDE

Nature getting ready to fuck shit up if it's defied. Brexit must happen!

Gee, I hope I don't fucking die.

yes i do

gud luck cali anons!

live to tell us your greentext stories

>>6287121
>>6287121
>>6287121

THIS IS YOUR FORMAL WARNING

CALIFORNIA IS ON THE VERGE OF A REAL HAPPENING

is it worth it to stay in California to vote Trump in November or should I leave now? my current plan is to leave right after November but things are a changin'

I can't even tell what that's supposed to be. Ebola?

they've been fear mongering us to leave california since I was born..

why did the water levels rise in the north and drop in the south?

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SINK THE DAMN STATE CJ!

Woops. It still works through this:
8ch.net/pol/res/6287121.html
archive.is/qkkyN
Good thread.

Even the commiefags are talking about this:
They want to start a fucking commiefornia - as if it isn't already?

stay the fuck away from the west coast I don't want to die, and I know those damn Commiefornians will try and take Oregon and Washington with them if they can with a damn earthquake.
On a side note, the West Coast will have a 9.0 earthquake, it's just a matter of time, basically a 1 out of 10 chance of it happening in the next 50 years. Please fellow anons do not meme this into being, I don't want my friends and family to be at risk, a fuck ton of them work in Seattle.

I am west coast, I am Commifornian. Come and live at the bottom of the sea with us user, what could go wrong.

I'm terrified of the sea that's what's wrong, also stop sending people up north. We don't want your kind up here.

Lovecraft please.

An Earthquake means more Commexicans are going to run north, and not the somewhat decent folk in Northern California, but the shitheels from Silicon Valley. Just embrace your fear, man must return to the oceans and the temples beneath.

cost/benefit. california has great natural resources. probably the most economically valuable of any state.

All aside, pic has dude with ballistic vest with what appears to be a prior ballistic impact. UN faggot, for sure, but hardcore.

Fucking Deep Ones get off my board! This is a board for Humans only!

Perhaps all the Happenings are leaning against each other and nothing can get through.

I fear you're right, user. Too many things are about to give so none of them give. A collapsing house made of sticks, supported still by collapsing sticks.

I have family in Portland of all places, which is probably where we'll go, there or Idaho, if the shit hits the fan.

Look at it this way, if San Francisco plunges into the Pacific, the only Sanctuary cities on the West Coast are going to be Portland and Seattle, and in Portland those libshits are finally going to get an influx of mexicans and illegals and potentially realize what a cockup their lives have been.

Or, they'll double down. Sure you don't want a spot dying first before Cthulu (ia, ia) awakens?

The movement is neither profound nor rapid it's a matter of centimeters or inches every year.
They've identified zones that have been theorized to be moving in such a way.
All they have done is confirmed their model.
When the earthquake happens, all the tension will be released and the zones that have been moving(including these new zones) will snap back into place.
Because most of socal is built on garbage this could be bad, really this is nothing new except now it is
"we know where there is movement" instead of "we know there is movement"

also, Fault-Chan should be a mermaid that likes deep waters for maximum meme potential. As much as I love the natural beauty of this state everything west of the 5 is sodom & gomorrah territory and I can't say I'd be sad if it all got sunk.
Mermaid because the SF bay resembles a mermaid and if a tsunami were to enter there it's theorized the waves would create an "interference pattern" that would wreak fucking havok.

Come up here, user. You'll find us. We'll have a pile of severed nigger heads stacked into a pyramid and on fire.

Nah I would rather go mad and have my soul eaten.

newly identified*

you niggers have your own problems to worry about. if the cascadia zone goes off it's tsunami + supervolcano time.

IF DUBS ANOTHER HURRICANE HITS NEWYORK

WHO HERE ARIZONA MASTERRACE?

Time to get comfy my fellow anons living on the sun.

Lost power overnight the other day. My candle all melted overnight - in myhouse, not lit.

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

Retard alert
There is this brand new state called alaska. Its both very valuable in terms of resources and in local control of the northern hemisphere between the US and Russia.

Looks like it'll be next year.

trunews.com/matt-smiths-prophetic-poem/

What is this?

It isn't about the sea level rise.
The African plate started showing into the European and started making mountains on the border and generally lifting both plates.
Plus, this is an artist's impression. They like to make additional islands and gulfs.
Notice how there's no Nile which has been there since the Miocene or wet Sahara. And Spain is all of a sudden a desert. And there's a deep trench zone south of Turkey.

Related.

Oh the joy if it would open a free fall straight to hell.

You should try the soup user!

blech

>Trump wins the election by a land slide victory.

I like this idea.
LETS MEME IT

You son of a bitch…

You're a genius.

Las Vegas Beach , when?

I really hope this finally happens but they have been saying this shit for decades now. Everytime its "the first time X happened" AKA boy crying wolf.

I hope they drown in their own leftist shit then, kek!

I always preferred Hastur tbh

I heard 3.

Still enough that cannibalism will be a very common thing.

fault chan you spazoid

kek my god I was just having a laff

.. that looks like scat porn

Ok, no one here actually believes that Commiefornia will fall into the ocean right? The San Andreas fault is on the edge of the state and is a transform fault. That mean the plates move in a North and South direction. In a few hundred million years, San Fagcisco and LA will be neighbors.

Map for clarity.

BASED FAULT-CHAN

Shit taste

Soon

I'm not in one of the degenerate cities. I'm up east of the Sierra Nevadas. I'm pretty sure we're good.

Dear California,

Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away. Any fucking time. Any fucking day.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.

Pls destroy gay bay

THAT CAP!!!

KEK GRACE US WITH FIRE AND IRON

KEK

google meaning:

Made a sad attempts at creating a FAULT-CHAN

they all look like shit

TIP IT, BASED FAULT-CHAN

Dubs confirm oldschool Tool for ze win.

nice doubles

TIP IT FAULT CHAN

Sand Andreas is one of the most overblown things ever.

No one here understands geology. No one.

My friend bought a house in Oakland. Is that sort of an okay area?

Putting on some tinfoil for a sec… wouldn't a pre-election quake be a good excuse for Barry to go emporer?

Nice dubs but
Compared to
Or
The only thing to complain about is his inability to get preggers

Soon

Hopefully the bay area will be the epicenter.

All these omens…
I think Kek is about to awaken.
We are his prophets.

Can we really apply human morals to an Elder God, a horrifying eldritch abomination older than the stars themselves?
I've never seen this show but the first season ED is an accurate description of what it feels like to love someone, so that leads me to believe she's at least serious in her intent.

This is something that I've been hearing for decades. I'll believe it when I see it.

We can when the human morals are being explained to them constantly.
She has the potential to be best, if she would just listen, learn and improve
Her fashion sense is godess tier though
I have seen the show
Still can't find english subs for the ending after all these years

both of you pathetic faggots would make me happy by killing yourselves right now

If dubs, it happens slightly before the election starts

Make me faggot

Without sewers you'll learn what cholera means very quickly.

Andreas you won't blow.
Therefore you suck.

WEW LAD

How is this politcal

Also

Look at this faggot and laugh

I've been hearing this off and on my entire life; at least once a decade. Maybe we can meme it into actually happening.

you're wasting internets on some gay clickbait jew

I hope Israel has NEETbux, cause nigger, you ain't gonna have a job long if you keep casting weakass bait like that.

GROW QUAKES FAULT-CHAN

Kikes getting nervous, now that BREXIT is a reality, sorry about that Shekelberg

Holy shit my sides.

You're right.
Best case scenario:
Obama declares "safe zone" in California, takes over some city, declares Sharia law there. Makes rape legal as long as it's a muslim man and a white woman.
Rapefugees all flood out of Europe and into California.
Obama goes down there to make a speech pledging his allegiance to Allah and bowing before his muslim masters.
At this point, California suddenly sinks into the ocean, killing everyone and saving civilization.

Theological experts debate and can't decide whether this was Jesus or Kek's doing, but geologists all agree: it was California's fault.

NO WAIT PLEASE! IM STILL HERE!

GOOD LUCK FAULT-CHAN!

I LOVE YOU FAULT-CHAN

Damn, son, you ought to get a haircut.

I think it depends how close to the fault the house is. There are actually houses that will slowly "stretch" because of where they are. Of course, houses can't stretch so there is structural damage. You can fix the problem very temporarily (30-40 years I think) and the job is pretty expensive.

Goddamn it. I fucking hate this place.

Same with me, except different. I have a history of leaving a place right before or arriving just after a disaster. Sort of like die Fuhrer dodging mortar shells and shit. Going to Cali in October. Expect it before then or after I leave in November.

If dubs, Shillary Clinton will die in the earthquake

Fucking wew lad. Fuck that town.

SODOMA AND GOMORRA

Please fucking destroy California.

usually the term "imminent" is used in media to mean "I want you to click on this article"

I know right? No more Hollywood.

Speaking of bad ideas, is that methane leak still going on?

I can't only get so erect. Also, these esoteric books I've been reading are slowly driving me insane.

As long as you're empirical, you'll ride that thin edge between sanity and insanity.

nobody grabbed the fish! those sub human monsters!

I'm pretty sure sinkholes are created when the limestone bedrock of an area is eroded away, leaving everything above it collapses under the weight.

I legit thought it was their toilet in the thumbnail

So i tried watching that, "video unavailable".

I then googled the album "bill hicks arizona bay"
Not a single working link, not a single copy, just video unavailable.
They really don't want the goyim finding out.