Tomoko is a shit waifu and here's why

First of all, actually living with anyone like Tomoko would be hell. She is annoying and you probably wouldn't even be able to have a conversation with her is she was real. Sure, she's cute and all, but she honestly sounds like a huge fucking asshole. It would be nothing like you weebs probably imagine it to be. It might be nice the first few months if she was actually real and you got married, but eventually you would grow tired of her and annoyed because she is a bitch. Yes, you would grow tired of her. You all have shit taste in waifus.

i don't watch anime

leave now, normalfag

But if i leave, how will i be able to repost content onto /r/Holla Forums

you won't

Fucking betas.

What tha? dude, Holla Forums isnt a person and if you hate tomoko that right but she isnt real bro, relax and remember that this shit isnt serious and most people is amuzed by the quality, guaranted laughs and shit, if you dont help a woman like tomoko in the real world you are a monster or a woman.

But,,. but… she makes me cum like a horse!

why are you a mod

why are you not

that's a good question and also the reason why dysnomia is a gay faggot

We're all mods here. All the users left months ago.

yes

shh, just let me dream.

Technically correct i tip the FBI every time i see something ugly and the post just dissapear.

I want Tomoko to cum all over my face and fuck my butt until I become a girl

She has low self esteem and high sex drive.

All your points are invalid, you ignorant fuck.

>>>/cuckchan/

I think most of her antics would be bearable. Hygiene would be my main issue, which is also a major reason why 2d is inherently better than 3d.

Wash together, problem solved.

Tomoko is intentionally a shit person.
She's terrible, she has very little redeeming qualities, she's full of envy towards others, she's a huge self pitying drama queen that easily falls prey to depression.
She used to be popular when she was younger, but failed to develop socially along with the rest of her peers, and retreated into NEETdom because it's easier to live in a reality saturated with fiction and media than to face real life and self improve as a human being.

All of this is intentional, the authors purposely incorporated the worst traits of otakudom and NEETdom into her.

There's two reasons for this.
The first reason is to fight the trend of manga and anime to portray all girls as perfect, innocent creatures with no flaws whatsoever that exclusively exists to be fanservice, by showing that even animu girls can be shit human beings.
The second reason is to do social commentary on the demographic that is most involved in manga and anime, otakus and NEETs themselves, in a way Tomoko is a mirror, it's for them to see themselves reflected in her, ponder on their own shortcomings, have a moment of self awareness that is often something this demographic completely lacks, or willingly chooses not to think about ("it's not my fault i'm not popular!", when as you read the manga or watch the anime, it becomes increasingly clear that it is, in fact, mostly her fault, it's meant to make the viewers realize that self improvement is key towards improving your life).

This idea isn't new for a show.
Anno did it (however, in a much more subtle way) with NGE back in the day.
Anti-otaku and anti-NEET manga and anime isn't a new thing.
However, just like NGE, these works often just encourage otakudom and NEETdom even more, creating a fanbase around them, from wich they profit.
Essentially increasing the problem they set out to counteract.
Making the authors, at the end of the day, huge hypocrites.

Nice blogpost fag

But… I love her… I'd love her forever… she's me autistic smelly waifu that I need so much

Why didn't she just fuck her brother?

And it always ALWAYS fails because authors underestimate the depths of depravity of their audience. Anno was pissed off when people made Asuka and Rei into waifus, and now people make Tomoko into waifus.

There's no missing the point here though. It's actually the authors who miss the point. We don't want to self-improve. We like being what we are.

You think she's a shit waifu because how much she reminds you of yourself.

And you're right, she is shit because you are shit, OP.

the question is why didn't her brother fuck her?

I like Tomoko because she is so realistic and relatable. To point where it is almost painful to read/watch.
This trope is grating, I admit. But it hasn't stopped me from watching. I like cutesy perfect animu girls, but I always adored the shitty female characters more. They got more personality.

(chekd)
Isn't it the same IRL?

No. The cutest perfect girls in anime are absolutely unrealistic. I have yet to meet a girl as pure and as sweet as pic related. I wish more girls were like that honestly, most women are vicious.

Only oldfags will make the connection.