youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did though.

My dad voted for jeb a week before he dropped out from the race

I voted for Harambe

truly original and epic meme my friend

Trump will make america great!
Bow to the god emperor!

thanks i worked real hard on it. im glad you like it.

nigs

erraaccse

You dare mock the greatness that is Jeb Bush?

Slow and Steady wins the race motherfucker

Slow

Jeb>Trump

And Steady

jeb is an alpha male and fucks bitches day and night

wins the

That's just sad. Poor jeb

race

now please start clapping

clapclap

movie idea:
Jeb Bush becomes dictator of the United States. Jeb's version of the Nazi salute is a soft clap.

There is always 2024 for Jeb!

2175: JEB EMERGES FROM CRYOSTASIS IN ATTEMPT TO WIN PRESIDENCY

Remember, slow and steady motherfuckers

2020: Democrats are gearing up for an uninteresting primary season featuring Tim Kaine, Martin O'malley, Jim Webb, Lincoln Chaffee, and Cory "Zero-calorie Obama" Booker.

With enthusiasm even lower for Tim Kaine than it was for Hillary Clinton, and all of the polls showing Donald Trump winning reelection handily against any of his potential Democratic challengers, a well rested and energized Jeb! Bush changes his party affiliation and enters the race.

Jeb! Bush is able to rake in Wall Street cash and appeal to moderate Republicans without losing any Democrats thanks to his "I could never deport anyone that looks like my wife's son!" and "Dude weed's pretty awesome, or so my brother tells me" policies.

Jeb! Bush wins every state +DC except for Virginia, which goes for write in candidate Jim Webb.

Jeb! Bush appoints himself as head of the newly created turtle outreach program and dedicates his first term to funding avocado research.

SLOW

AND

STEADY

PLEASE CLAP NOW

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg
Is it wrong that it makes me audibly laugh everytime I see that part?

Also is embedding disabled here now?

He was the hero we needed, but not the one we wanted right now. So we will hate him, because he can take it.