Remain: 51% (+2)
Leave: 49% (-2)
(via YouGov, online / 20 - 22 Jun)
Excludes DKs.

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 48% (+2)
Leave: 42% (-3)
(via ComRes, phone / 17 - 22 Jun)

ComRes have attempted to predict how DKs will vote and is also weighted for projected turnout (Remain is now predicted to turnout more than Leave) - YouGov have simply excluded DKs.

Brexit isn't happening lads.

Those polls can't all be wrong.

Either people didn't like the Farage poster, supported remain after the Jo Cox murder or are status quo cowards scared to lose money. Simple as that.

Fuck off shill

I'm still going to vote though.

WEW LADS

archive.is/zQhdH

hurr durr fuck off you remain shill :^)

MUMMY SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE'RE FUCKING DONE FOR

The polls are done over a pool of 1k people each, even those in our favor hardly matter

SHILLS OUT

MEME RESPONSIBLY

ONLY CONFIDENCE YOU FUCKING SODS

Remember why I stopped watching telly lads, can't stand these fucking adverts tbh.

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SO FUCKING WHAT? HAVING A BORDER BETWEEN US AND THE TAIGS IS A GOOD THING

HANNAN THE CANNON

TWEETING FROM INSIDE THE STUDIO

Check'em

>anglosphere together

the girl in the bottom three of his pics is cute. moar of her?

So I will repeat. Averaging polls is pseudoscience, only one poll can be right and all can be wrong.

You spastics still better go out and vote leave tomorrow.

I'll miss hannan

What the fuck is this Mcdonalds ad?

The only chance we had was hoping remain voters wouldn't bother voting. Has Jo Cox changed that?

Don't care, still voting leave.

BREXIT CONFIRMED

Tonight's 4 final #EUref polls average: Rem 51.25%, Lve 48.75%

ComRes 54 R, 46 L
YouGov 51 R, 49 L
SurveyMonkey 51 R, 49 L
Opinium 51 L 49 R

FARAGE FAMILY ATTACKED

twitter.com/JASEMARKRUTTER/status/745724097569689601

yes women will keep us in the EU

IF IT'S CIVIL WAR REMAIN WANT IT'S CIVIL WAR THEY'LL GET

#THEYAINTNOBRITSBRUV

REMINDER THAT THE GODS ARE ON OUR SIDE

WHAT THE FUCK

Fuck off, JIDF shill, filtered.

Fuck Cameron's team is good at politics.
Playing the public like a fucking fiddle

"I herewith repeat my prophecy: England will not only not be in a position to control bolshevism but her development will unavoidably evolve more and more toward the symptoms of this destructive disease."

RIP CAMPBELL APART PAXMAN

can we finally repeal this?

Is this a parody accoutn? Who is this? Is this reliable.

Fucking bastarfds!!!!!"

Shills begone

Where is REES-MOGG???

IS THIS A RUSE?

VOTE LEAVE

wow what a leave shill :^^^)

AVERAGING POLLS IS PSEUDOSCIENCE

53rd for alcohol

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Always Remember: the left are the savages

So what's the countdown for the polls?

en.blitzortung.org/live_lightning_maps.php?map=10

they seem wrathful.

Hopefully the leave voters will abandon Labour and the Tories next election and both parties can die.

The only people bothered by the poster were people voting remain and establishment cucks anyway (Michael Gove etc. included). Every regular person voting leave didn't give a shit.

That's it fuck Scotland, time for us to annex them and kick them out of the UK.

GOD FOR HARRY, ENGLAND AND ST. GEORGE!

WTF HAS HAPPENED WITH NIGE?

Exactly.

Wow, you're intelligent

He got aids

No news from his or UKIP's twitter, or any of his closest associates.

Scotland should just fuck off and leave the UK tbh.

Dirty leftists attacked his family.

Get filtered.

this. is this happens, then the remain tories all get kicked out, labour becomes pro-leave or dies, and we leave the eu after a general election.

Is family sick m8 we don't know much about it.

Fuck off shithead. Filtered.

EU wop mafia has attacked his family

If this is true, it needs to make the news asap.

They exploited Jo, this could cement our win. I hope he's alright though.

Didn't you cunts say Farage was going to give someone a dicking today?

I think the remainiacs attacked his family so he couldn't btfo everyone on the debate.

The hell? A friend of mine who runs our local UKIP branch just called and said UKIP management is in a frantic panic over threats and an attack on Farage's family? WTF?

I'd rather have a "don't know" than the certainty of being pozzed by the EU dick and a million imigrants.

THAT CORROBORATES THIS

archive.is/UjtXV

Godspeed on Thursday Britons!

Get on it Britt/pol/! Defend the king under the mountain!

Thanks lads. All I've seen so far is this:

lel, dumb cunts

Oh I just read the tweet sorry. Hope his family's alright.

Get ready to screencap and archive all the twisted leftists gloating over Farage's family being attacked.

Cheers lad!

listen guys, i know lots of you hate me for being a trap, but can we set that aside now? we all want brexit at this point that matters more than how degenerate i count as or how to cure me.

i really want leave to win. isn't that enough to unite us?

THIS!

Die in a hole.

HAHAHA YEEEES IF BREXIT HAPPENS, THE EU WILL COLLAPSE AND A FOURTH REICH WILL BE BORNED IN GERMANY FUCK YEEEEEEEEES THAT WILL BE AMAZING

Don't lop your cock off, m9.

Scotland want to leave and be a part of the EU but they don't want to take the Euro.

If UK leaves, then Scotland leaves, they will be forced to take the euro because all new members have to.

If Scotland leave will the UK is a part of the EU, they are already an existing member of the EU so don't need to take the Euro.

Scotland are fucking us over on purpose.
They just want to leave the union

THOSE EVIL NAHDZEES ARE EVER LURKING FOR THE CHANCE TO STRIKE

How about you get ready to attack leftists?

purely scientific suggestions of course

No one knew you were a trap until you said it. Now shut up about it and contribute.

What's the point? No matter how many times you show them or moderates how retarded the left are, they just cover their eyes and run away.

You give us reason to hate you by bringing identity politics to an anonymous community.

Stop.

Filtered you fucking faggot. There is no reason to bring up your perversion you sick fuck. Die in a hole.

that audience booing :)

This. Fire up the right in the UK. Get them ready for a civil war.

Oh man Leave is winning this debate - didn't think that was going to happen but damn Remain is getting smashed.

That's false, as has been proven by the EU's response to both the Catalans and the Jocks.

get >>/fit/

t. american white nationalist

get >>>/fit/

fuck them, make them take the euro, fuck them.
They have no right to fuck us over, they don't seem to realise they get more money given to them than the rest of the fucking uk.
Let them try and survive on their own.

Are you joking?

if leave wins i will never lop my cock off, no matter how far i go to transition.

i've been contributing since forever.

I'm English m8

This

WE'RE GOING TO BE LIKE THE UNITED FUCKING KINGDOM YOU CUNT.

Who's the small child beside Heseltine - is it the potatonigger actress?

If brexit fails just lrn2 accelerationism. Every result is a win.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

What is it?

I'm hoping there's a Jo Cox fatigue quietly happening.

HATE SALMOND
HATE THE SNP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ah bringing a disabled person to try to sway the debate - sorry you already had a MP killed you've used up all the emotional capital there is.

WHAT IS THIS THING

fucking disabled shit

This.

==I WANT TO FUCK SHEILA HANCOCK….HANCOK AND HESELTINE FOR EVER!!!!=

HESELCUCK IS ON

muted and look at britpol when that disabled person got on, too sad to see

This old cunt knows nothing. The reason we dont have war now is nukes. Any other entity claiming that is fucking lying

wow do you see that racist intolerant white supremacist? that poor labour voter he's bullying.

ttpw pls go

Please lad, I was eating!

MUH

WAR

If dubs the (((UK))) will leave the (((EU))).

If you're lagging a bit behind refresh your stream.

It is Hotwheelz and he has a plan, stand by

FUCK OFF TARZAN

Fucking late night debates and late night polls which would otherwise rile up the Lesve turnout don't fucking matter because no tossed is paying attention at half 10 on a Wednesday.

how the fuck do you know about ttpw?

If this Nige thing is true and we Remain, he will evolve to his third stage.

His first was as a normal, banterous raw metals trader.

His second was when he awakened to the pure evil that he witnessed every day in the EU and the Parliament.

His third will be wrath unfettered. They will have taken everything from him - his life, his reputation, his family. He will have nothing to lose. He will fight until the day he dies to destroy the rotten institution that cost him everything.

Get ready lads.

one fucking job

KEK
E
K

Bring so fat that you have to get a nose-bag delivered from the chipper is not a cunting disability.

kek

Das rite, lad.

streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/channel-4-live-stream

Stream for everyone not in britain

This """""debate""""" was a fucking disgrace, though I expect nothing less of channel 4.

I hope Nige and his family are okay, and all the more frustrating I don't think news outlets will run with the story until after referendum day, if true.

I've been posting in brit/pol/ since last year

bumping with fresh OC

No need. Are Nige will be fully vindicated this time tomorrow lad.

It's just ended lad

hotwheels went from fucking ladyboys to being one? i understand that trajectory.

still not forgiving the telegraph for smearing ukip.

plsplsplsplspls swing this

ahhhh

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE DISABLED?

Leave won this debate/s

Fucking Channel 4

Paxman had absolutely no control over the audience.

Totally not rigged goys.

Ending with a rigged poll? sweet.

This really is the United States of Europe.

FUCK YOU STUPID AUSSIE CUNT

YOU AREN'T A REAL AUSTRALIAN

What a fucking surprise.

here is why I still expect a Brexit win:

remember the GE? the 'Shy Tory' effect? where people wouldn't admit to voting Tory because they couldn't be bothered dealing with the shit from their cucked friends and colleagues?

leftists have turned this referendum into a moral litmus test, like they do with every issue, and therefore we should expect a Shy Brexit effect as people claim to be undecided or Remainers in the polls and save their real opinion for the ballot.

checked

You don't honestly think they are going to let you leave do you? Even if you legitemetly got more votes they'd pull the same shit as in austria and say that it's about 50:50 but stay has a few hundred votes more

THIS IS IT, BOYS. AFTER THIS, WE GO TO THE POLLING BOOTHS

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (1/2)

This guide is meant for new voters and those who've already forgotten how to vote properly since GE 2015 You fucking tossers, stay off the bottle and weed.

REFERENDUM POLLING DAY IS 23RD OF JUNE, THURSDAY

Polling stations will be open from 0700 to 2200.

Voting guides available here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

STEP 1: HAVE I REGISTERED TO VOTE?
If by this time you haven't registered to vote, you ought to go out to the nearest public square and hang yourself, because voter registration CLOSED ON THE 9TH OF JUNE. You can register after this date, but you won't be able to vote, so please do something useful like kill yourself and serve as fertilser for the plants around your estate.

STEP 2A: HAVE I SUBMITTED MY POSTAL VOTE?
If you indicated at voter registration that you would prefer to vote via postal ballot, then ensure you have submitted that ballot by post by AT LEAST TUESDAY (21ST OF JUNE). AND MAKE DAMN SURE YOU MARKED THE BOX FOR 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'.

If you are too late to send out your postal vote, then you MUST go down to the station on polling day, the 23rd of June, and return your postal vote to the polling station or to the Returning Officer at your local council before closing time. CONTACT YOUR RETURNING OFFICER AT YOUR LOCAL
COUNCIL TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

Note that you CANNOT send in a postal vote and vote in person at the same time.

More information here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post

STEP 2B: WHERE IS MY POLLING STATION?
Your polling station will be indicated on the polling card that you should have received by now. If not, contact your local electoral registration office and VERIFY that you are indeed registered to vote.

If you are unsure about where your polling station is, which is highly unlikely unless you've suddenly become illiterate or a woman over the past 12 hours, you can check it via this portal by typing in your postcode: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

WHAT HAPPENS IF I SUDDENLY CANNOT BE THERE ON 23 JUNE?
You must apply for voting via emergency proxy. APPLICATION FOR THIS IS VALID UNTIL 5PM ON 23 JUNE. You must first be registered in England, Scotland or Wales and be eligible to vote in the Referendum to apply.

You MUST fill in these forms available on the webpage here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy (Search Download the form for an emergency proxy for occupation, service or employment (PDF))

Your proxy must be older than 18 (16 in Scotland) AND be registered to vote.

Norn Irons can find out more here, as their rules are somewhat different: eoni.org.uk/

WILL I BE ASKED FOR IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLING STATION?
NO. But as a statement, you may wish to bring your British passport.

NORN IRONS MUST BRING PHOTO ID. List of acceptable photo IDs: aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING YOUR POLLING CARD TO VOTE; IT ONLY TELLS YOU WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

STEP 3: HOW DO I VOTE?
The question posed to you on the ballot will be: 'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?' (Refer to pic-related for how exactly it will look like.)

INDICATE YOUR VOTE IN THE BOX THAT SAYS 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'. PUT ONLY ONE CROSS.

You can mark it with a cross or tick, AS LONG AS YOUR VOTING INTENTION IS CLEAR.

If you need assistance, ask the staff at the polling station.

DO NOT SIGN IT OR WRITE ANY STUPID MESSAGES ON IT, IT CAN AND WILL SPOIL YOUR VOTE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO GOOF OFF ON ANYTHING ELSE, JUST KEEP YOUR AUTISM IN CHECK FOR THOSE 5 MINUTES OF VOTING.

Lads.

Any one else feeling insanely tense?

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (2/2)

POLLING STATION DECORUM
YOU CAN:
- bring pets with you, but they must behave (So leave the dog at home or in the hands of someone more capable, dogsittinganon)
- wear a hoodie, but cooperate if officials request you show your face
- vote if you are tipsy or high, but officials may bar you if they feel you are incapable of voting.
- vote with a biro. BRING A PEN ALONG IF YOU FEEL VOTING FRAUD IS POSSIBLE.
- request for another ballot if you have made a mistake.
- bring accompaniment if you feel nervous or are on the edge of a spergout.

YOU CANNOT:
- wear political clothing. JUST WEAR SOMETHING DECENT AND DON'T GO DRESSED AS UKIP-MAN OR ANYTHING.
- wear a rosette. Only candidates and campaigners are permitted to do so.
- discuss the vote with anyone at the polling station. DON'T SPERG OUT.
- blast music or distract the rest of the voters.
- take pictures or selfies inside the voting booth.
- vote if you are a member of the Royal Family. (Sorry, Harry, your Royal Highness. Maybe when you lead the final coup against the Parliamentarians, you can vote yourself 'Top Lad for Life'.)
- WRITE ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE VOTING MARK ON THE BALLOT. THIS BEARS REPEATING - DO NOT FUCKING SPOIL YOUR VOTES.

BASICALLY, COOPERATE AT THE POLLING STATION.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS?
Vote counting will commence once polling stations are closed. You can expect results to be finalised by around 4 - 5 am the next day.

In the meantime, meme hard, pray hard and rest well. However this turns out, we must continue to fight. Britain only dies when you let her.

GODSPEED, LADS

People have no reason to do this in online polls though and online polls say remain now.

never ever
poor lad

That's what I was thinking

SWING SWING SWING

This.

You're right lad.

IT'S ALL OVER

Fuck off.

Fuck right off shills.

but if that happens people will be more pissed than ever. the president election is austria wasnt really a "big thing" but leaving or staying in the EU is probably the most important question for many britons, in their lifes. i expect riots if the remain wins, maybe even the parlement gets bombed by a frustrered fisherman

shy guys will swing it for us

maybe they're just not taking those polls. I haven't seen or taken a single poll all this time

Remember to send emails & make phonecalls to everyone you know and ask every in favor of brexit to do the same.

I think this is it now. If we don't Leave or it's not even close, I can't do this anymore. I can't keep putting myself through this and will simply have to stay out of politics and live for myself, my wife and my family only hopefully somewhere isolated.

OH FUCK

OFFICIAL STATEMENT TO BE RELEASED ON FARAGE'S FAMILY

twitter.com/JASEMARKRUTTER/status/745730209027067904

archive.is/Ag8xP

I was when I thought we had a chance, but I'm pretty much preparing for a remain win now. In my eyes, all we can hope for is that the economy will crash despite voting remain. Or there'll be a UKIP surge. Maybe the EU will pull some tricks after a remain vote and get murdered for it in the press.

I think you've had a bit too much to drink.

tiptop kek

Smells like bullshit tbh.

he was a banker

Its not over until the eu implodes. One way or another it will happen

Can we stop shitting ourselves over retarded polls designed to form public opinions?

This is prime rage fuel. If true.

RIP AND TEAR

Fuck I hope Farage and his family are OK. I'm praying everything is alright.

REMAIN POSITIVE LADS. IT'S NOT OVER TILL IT'S OVER!

Where is your will, lad?
Where is the spirit of Britain within that attitude?

Do we know which family member was attacked?

Well only one more day till you realize how naive you are and how your votes don't count for shit in the EU

AVE BRITANNIA

Such a (1) comment
You're a (3) act like it

The shills are out in fantastic numbers, it almost gives them a chance. An illusion at least.

While we're on the topic what's everyone drinking?

laaaaaaaad

I am about to turn 30 in a few days. This isn't the future I wanted.

Tea

He's quoting the show. He forgot his greentext.

It's probably too late to have an impact, if true.

what is the story with nigel? does anyone know what's going on

Anyone have that Morality Man 'Straight Outta the EU' picture?

Good lad. Useful info.

WHAT ABOUT DISABLED PEOPLE IN THE EU LADS!!!!!????

lel, I wonder how many times poor Farage has had to respond to that.

I've never seen shilling of such magnitude on Brit/pol/… they're terrified lads

No info apart from

I'm monitoring his Twitter and UKIP's in case.

tbh we do need another source. Is this guy reliable?

no, there was no shy tory effect last year, it was a genuine last minute swing caused by the snp scaremingering. one poll showed the change. the tories weren't shy, they changed their minds last minute and voted tory after all.

You heard it. Don't vote. It's all useless.

Shoo shoo, jew.

kekkity kek

Farage thing sounds like bullshit. Tweeter says that he was a UKIP Parliamentary candidate, but I can't find any record of this

Here's my (2) lad, I hope that sheds your suspicion.

This user said something to that effect:

WHO FUCKING DID IT
Where the fuck are the RWDS when you need them. Whoever did it they're gonna be up against the wall.

WE WILL SHUT YOUR FILTHY LYING JEW MOUTH

Just walk up to the polling station while blasting Rule Britannia from your portable speakers, m8.

This. Stay firm lads.

as of 5 mins awaiting official statement, could be serious

All we know for sure is:

Farage pulls out of Channel 4 debate
Posted at 20:10
UKIP leader Nigel Farage has pulled out of a planned appearance in a Channel 4 EU referendum debate, citing family reasons.

UKIP said they had offered a replacement spokesman but the broadcaster declined.

The Final Referendum Debate, hosted by Jeremy Paxman with an audience of celebrities and politicians, airs at 21:00 BST on Channel 4.

- For all we know, Farage decided to stay away as he knows he's walking marmite and had to make an excuse

twitter.com/britainelects/status/745582212142219264
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

well the first thing we are going to do is tear up all those disabled access ramps obviously

I meant South-East

It's getting louder lads.

What part of the South East? I'm in Herts and I can't hear anything

Its just the wellington bombers taking off lad

Averaging doesn't mean much but here's some false hope.

sorry user. i want to leave too.

fuck you channel 4.

Stay safe, lad. Has your home been flood-protected?

Too close to call.

Is it bad? Should be here in a few hours and dont want that shit keeping me up. lightning is beautiful though

Our #EUref averages now stand at:

Remain: 45.5%
Leave: 44.0%

Excluding DKs:
Remain: 50.8%
Leave: 49.2%

twitter.com/britainelects/status/745732838306226180?lang=en-gb

DON'T LET IT END LIKE THIS

DON'T LET OUR LEADER SUFFER A FAMILY LOSS AND US ALL A DEFEAT

I'm really tired of Channel4 fucking brits who live abroad

don't give in user

streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/channel-4-live-stream

Watching Newsnight. No mention of Farage or family being attacked.

I'm sceptical lads. Think this may just be a cruel ruse (I hope).

Maybe people will turn against the EU when Turkish immigrants and shitting the place up. Perhaps the European Army will change their minds. One day people will have had enough, surely.

not even defeatist, just telling you not to get optimistic for retarded reasons.

not sure what i'm supposed to be shilling for either. i'm not telling you not to vote. in fact, the less chance we have, the more important it is you vote.

My prayers are with you, Brits. Get out there tomorrow and vote early & often. God save England.

As if they would report it even if it was confirmed

*are

LAD

just get out tomorrow and vote, its all we can do at the moment

we played fair they didnt

It's like they've set themselves alight in an attempt to spite us, they're just running around screaming and making fools of themselves.

Jolly good distraction, but not one which will deter us from the debate.

Also tactical Leave voting from Scots who want to stay in UK.

t-thanks lad

outskirts of Londonistan

I don't know.

Not extraordinarily loud but it's very frequent strikes and long rumbles. It's forecast for tomorrow as well.

Why would they report on something that could swing the vote to Leave? They will wait until tomorrow to report it

leld

Nice reading comprehension nigger.

I can't take it. Its still so fucking close. its 1%. are those polls even accurate to within +/-1%? every vote is going to count.

Do you know how important morale is to an army? Do you know how ridiculous it would be for a soldier to run freely around camp shouting 'FUCK IT LADS WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AAAHHHH!'

You're a fucking shill, filtered and fuck off.

Wouldn't make any difference tbh.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

sssssssshhhhh

Christ. Power Monkeys is such a shit show.

Is it wrong for me to fancy Stella Creasy? I always feel guilty about it. Actually I should be asking the question, is it wrong to feel guilty over fancying the enemy?

These polls don't count postal votes, do they? Won't they be in Leaves favour?

so you're just retarded.

oh you're not a leaver?

This. It's the reason why officers carried swords and sergeant majors those heavy sticks.

lel

One post saying "we're probably not going to win" won't stop any of us from voting.

It's only bad if you think about them while wanknig

Filtered and reported

Not as long as you don't "engage" the enemy in real life.

I know lad, haven't even smiled once. The Trump bit was just painful

This. At least half of this shit is an attempt at emotional manipulation.

You're REALLY not missing much. I wish we didn't have c4 here.

ARE 100% SURE?

He's a fucking "trap" shitposter too and you should filter him immediately.

What?

Brits abroad are scared of getting called back if Britain leaves the EU.

Idiotic stuff. Like people thinking they'll throw out all immigrants right away if Brexit happens.

We're a board of less than 100 people. Who gives a fuck what we do. Is there seriously anything that would stop us from voting?

so sick of being bullied ;_;
really wish i was a girl right now ;_;

Seems serious, lads. No ruse concerning Nige would last this long and be this consistent.

twitter.com/JASEMARKRUTTER/status/745735321762074624

archive.is/k7BDK

WTF? Girls get bullied a lot worse than boys, user. They get psychologically pulled until they kill themselves.

So what will happen in the economic armageddon?

Minimum wage becomes £1.50
A loaf of bread costs £12
VAT doubles
Petrol cost jumps to over £2 a litre
Instead of building houses, they build japanese style pods, and they're still more expensive than a bedsit in Kent

Oh yeah, but both parents Norman names.

This is why we need NA.

Ofc not. But you should take the time to shutdown some Holla Forums nigger whose up in you're face lad.

They kill themselves at a lower rate than men, so I don't quite catch that logic.

Fucking dense cunt.

Cant you hear the thunder lad?
Aint nothing economic about this upcoming armageddon.

we all die of dysentery.

if i was a girl i wouldn't because i'd only hang out with guys.

na support the eu. if anything they're the culprits.

Inb4 remain vote triggers gorilla warfare mode

Girls attempt suicide more often, they're just shit at it

every one is bored of your self obsessed crap

.>>6424302
Everyone in the western world goes broke by saturday

then its probebly worth doing one of the genes tests
dont worry im a quater sheep fucker tbh

girls attempt getting attention*

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have
striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The
hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you.

In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on
other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the EU machine, the elimination of globalist tyranny over the oppressed peoples of
Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Make sure you leave out half a pint of Master Brew & a scotch egg out for are Nige on his trip giving each family their country back.

Eh? Organized accelerationism or something?

You're missing the point here lads, morale being high is what creates quality OC and widespread online banter.

Whopping huge fucking storm coming toward us from Europe. The irony. South East will be flooded big time by morning.

Why, my genetics are R1ba, I'm as pure white as white can be.

Could it happen lads

Got some interesting redpill on Corbyn for you all here. Turns out my mother's gotten into the horrible habit of buying Tatler, and I found this article in the latest issue.

Apologies for it being choppy photos, didn't have access to a scanner.

Beautiful lad.

b-b-b-but love not hate

Holy shit, we need a webm of this.

There is a very odd atmosphere here on the South Coast. Thick mist, thunder, hot rain, orange sky.

this too. girls get nicer lives.

fuck off

yes plus pure retardedness.

This lad knows.

It's meme magic

I know lad. Thunderous but no rain. Ominous feeing.

Thank you Thor.

Good atmosphere shit situation tbh lads

They don't. Don't listen to that shill.

To be fair though, when they did show support for Leave they did it in a very autistic way. Celebrating Joe Cuck's death on public Twitter and '#BrexitBoys'.

no problem buddy

This.

have you forgotten the teaching of meme magic?
The night is darkest just before the dawn.

I knew God was a Brexiter

It's not good. Kent, the most eurosceptic pro-UKIP area will be flooded, lowering turnout. It's shit weather nationwide tomorrow meaning less old people turnout too.

The sun shall rise again

God is an Englishman

But it will also flood Kent lad, one of the most eurosceptic places

Were this the eve of war (and in a way it is) I’d like to know what we are being told.

God damn desert folk had to come in a steal my pagan knowledge of how to interpret weather.

It also means less muzzies and blacks, though.

If any of you lads have a car, get out there and offer rides to people who need to get to the polling booths.

Lower turnout affects Remain more negatively than Leave, lad.

Lad, they'll fucking vote if they have to crawl there, its the young people who won't vote.

But the ones that will are going to seal this countries fate

THIS

My grandmother refuses even a lift to the polling station even though it is a pain for her to get to.

Weather warfare to effect the ambient mood.

It's not that far off 2025 tbh. I don't see this so far from reality. Especially given the service of weather modification is now in the mainstream market.

Time for the Kentish freemen to invade London again

I'm telling you lad, you need to stop panicking.

Old people are the ones who complain about kids these days not bicycling uphill during blizzards, old people are the most likely to turn out to any political vote. Brexiters aren't Remainonces, we'll not be deterred by bad weather.

True lad but almost all niggers and shitskins I know are voting to leave. They think if we ditch EU free movement, more of their pals can come here instead of Eastern Europeans.

Either way, the weather is incredibly odd right now in the south. I've never quite experienced anything like it.

I live in Leamington Spa area with Land Rover (as do many) if (poor) people in the area need a lift tomorrow say so, I've taken the day off.

dubs of being an autistic nonce who posts another "lol, killing fellow whites for Jews!" OP

Goodnight, may god look favourably on us

Precisely.

That poster is a shitposting shill yes, but as far as I can tell they do support the EU, and I'll never forgive them for linking themselves to #VoteLeave with that Cox tweet. NA are irrelevant and they're not on my side.

Pompey reporting in, very strong thunder and lightning.

Top lad. True British spirit.

Good lad.

Stellar work lad.

requesting recording of Nige saying "good lad"

you suggesting haarp or something?

wouldn't put it past the cunts

lets be honest tho no matter the weather people who want to leave will still vote, those who want to stay maybe not so much

How do I find a 16-20 year old wife, lads?

Are you living in the bizarro South-East?

Good lad.

Fuck off.

I still don't get what triggered everyone about that poster tbh

Was the BREAKING POINT in red font just too scary for them?

LOW ENERGY

Filtered.

Don't take the bait lad.

Aye south east lad. Lewes to be precise.

Because the BBC, Guardian and all the leftie head figures told them to be offended.

wrong, after she died na north west tweeted that they wanted to stay in after someone told them the murder would help remain.

i'm not a shill and it's true. and tbh you're a cuck for not realising they were no good until then.

People really jumped on it after Jo Cox was killed

Then just batten the hatches. Just a bit of Summer shower to wash a little dust out to sea.

Just a little housecleaning for the skies and sunshine Independence Day tomorrow lad.

Pavlovian response to Farage and immigrants

guys I forgot to register. Im sorry…

Nah just standard commercial weather modification. It could be HAARP I don't really know.

weathermodification.com/cloud-seeding.php

They were calling it racist before that happened though.

They weren't. The mainstream media shilled the fuck out of it to make an issue where there wasn't one.

They're not reporting on the narrative, they're creating it.

You might still have time for emergency proxy?

At least it'll be fun listening to lefties cry about muh evil Cameron and Osborne when they had the chance to get rid of them and didn't take it.

Hmm, are you a neet by any chance?

Pretty much this, the only reason I can imagine anyone being upset is due to the representation of "refugees" as anything other than two year old doctors fluent in seven languages - you pretty much had to be establishment to find offence.

People seem to be purposefully misunderstanding the point of the poster.

HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU FORGET

almost fell for it tbh lad, get out and vote

Then you'd better do something fucking useful like bringing people to the polling station.

No, emergency proxy only works if you were registered in the first place.

Why are krauts so autistic lads?

I talked to my mum about it and she said it made her stomach turn. She was physically sickened by it. Couldn't explain to me what was racist about it though.

Why are you such an autistic /politics/ poster?

If IF remain wins tomorrow, what are your plans?

Would it be the moral choice to sit back and mock as the country becomes a rape filled drug infested hell hole?
Because thats my plan. Go from being an edgy nationalist to a full blown edgelord enemy of the state.

Brit/pol/ is like a second home to me.

Burgerchap here. How much longer before voting begins?

You can call me defeatist all you want but I am going to formally give up on the UK.

Might just dedicate myself to God to be honest

I don't care what you're doing outside of this thread lad.

Just continue your life m8 and whenthe country becomes a shithole just feel smug.

Probably disgusted by the sight of so many muds.

It is (X) for Britain to leave the European Union:
Risky: 54%
Safe: 34%
(via YouGov)

It is (X) for Britain to remain part of the European Union:
Risky: 35%
Safe: 53%
(via YouGov)

The Remain campaign has been…

Honest: 22%
Dishonest: 45%

Positive: 19%
Negative: 55%

Clear: 29%
Unclear: 46%

(via YouGov / 20-22 June)

The Leave campaign has been…

Honest: 24%
Dishonest: 44%

Positive: 26%
Negative: 51%

Clear: 34%
Unclear: 42%

(via YouGov / 20-22)

Why? I honestly don't fucking get it.

I saw that on Channel 4 news. Farage was aggressively questioned about the fact that these migrants weren't coming to Britain. Farage repeatedly made the point that it was a poster about the EU but they just didn't seem to want to get it.

I'll see if I can lad. Here's one to tide you over for now.

Open in 8 hours, close in 23

same tbh.

10 hours

polls open at 7 am, so about 8 hours

Retired a bit from politics for a while, then sit back and let them reap the whirlwind they've sown.

Will continuing helping out with Trump's campaign.

Google this (>>6424521) lad, take its advice and fight for this country by being an IRL shitposter

How are there still undecided voters?

Could be right, don't see it working for them tho

Never went to /politics/ lad

It was the last day but my new anime DVD series came in the post and I thought I would have time to watch a few eps but I completely zoned out and it was past midnight already by then.

shit format, i mean this:

oh for fucks sake
THIS:

Do you love your mummies, lads?

If anyone still believes the 'status quo' meme they need to lose a kneecap.

They're called women, lad, they can't make a concrete decision because that would require they defend it. They're more concerned with maintaining a comfortable social status than having principles.

t. vagina whisperer

……………………………………..SIGH

Ohhh, oh dear.

kek

No wonder the ComRes poll was so shite they expected a 78% turnout tomorrow. 12% more than the GE

What a bunch of liars.

No my mother is a swinger and a fucking degenerate cunt

It'll simplify my thinking. The citizens of the UK can now be split into two neat groups, friends and enemies. I won't care about the suffering of remain voters anymore. Students can enjoy their debt and their lack of housing, they can live on the street. Maybe one day they'll learn. Remain voter gets raped by an EU immigrant? Oh what a shame. Economy dies and remain voters get poorer? Oh dear, why didn't the EU save us? etc etc

Just under 8 hours.

You might want to go somewhere else to do that. This place will become even more unfriendly to the church afterwards.

Probably the most realistic, but I can't imagine giving too much of a shit. My melodramatic nature demands I envision myself as a Snake Plissken type after this.

Looks interesting enough, I'll take a peek either way.

Me neither m8, me neither. She just said it was in such bad taste and said she didn't want to even discuss it with me because she didn't want her mind to be changed about it.

I know people that have never voted before actuslly voting for this though. Could be quite interesting.

I've also made sure they're voting out :^)

Have you stopped sucking dick ya cunt?

More important to build a community, lad. Snake Plissken can only exist in a hellhole with no society.

I remember you lad, why are you still living with it?

Its not all lost

I'm very tempted to ask what anime that was.

Prepare for the robot and AI uprising, and support it.
Humanity is lost if Remain wins, after the way they'vebehaved.

smh. At least my mummy is just neurotic

Are you confusing me with someone else, lad?

I actually think it may well exceed the GE. I know many people who have never voted before who will be tomorrow. It has riled people up, especially the working classes.

d-did they have parties whilst you were living at home, lad?

I remember you mentioning it before, how did you find out.

Seems an odd thing to tell ones son.

where's that from, lad?

>hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/opinion-polls/

For the Brexiteers

youtu.be/A-yZNMWFqvM

Leave campaign:
If we are mark'd to be defeated, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer brexiteers, the greater share of honour.
God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires:
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England:
God's peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more, methinks, would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Farage, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made
And crowns for convoy put into his purse:
We would not be defeated in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is called the EU referendum vote:
He that survives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when the day is named,
And rouse him at the name of Britain.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say 'To-morrow Independence day:'
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars.
And say 'These wounds I had on Independence day.'
Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember with advantages
What feats he did that day: then shall our names.
Familiar in his mouth as household words
Farage the Kipper, Boris and Gove,
Helmer and Nuttall, Hoey and Patel,
Be in their flowing cups freshly remember'd.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And independence day shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember'd;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Independence day.

Cameron
Once more I come to know of thee, Leave campaign,
If for thy ransom thou wilt now compound,
Before thy most assured overthrow:
For certainly thou art so near the gulf,
Thou needs must be englutted. Besides, in mercy,
The EU Commission desires thee thou wilt mind
Thy followers of repentance; that their souls
May make a peaceful and a sweet retire
From off these fields, where, wretches, their poor bodies
Must lie and fester.
Leave Campaign
Who hath sent thee now?
Cameron
The president Juncker.
Leave Campaign
I pray thee, bear my former answer back:
Bid them achieve us and then sell my bones.
Good God! why should they mock poor fellows thus?

Let me speak proudly: tell the commission
We are but brexiteers for the working-day;
Our gayness and our gilt are all besmirch'd
With rainy leafletting in the painful field;
There's not a piece of feather in our host–
Good argument, I hope, we will not fly–
And time hath worn us into slovenry:
But, by the mass, our hearts are in the trim;

Cameron, save thou thy labour;
Come thou no more with concessions, Mr Cameron:
They shall have none, I swear, but these my joints;
Which if they have as I will leave 'em them,
Shall yield them little, tell the Commission.
Cameron
I shall, Leavers. And so fare thee well:
Thou never shalt hear from me any more.

Exit

Try and get a sympathy shag

BASED LIZ

has any democracy had that kind of turnout for a vote before? not even Austria had that kind of turnout.

Just focusing on my family, God and self-improvement. I'm mentally prepared for a Remain vote, and I'll just carry on as I have been doing.

The consoling thing is that it's never a matter of "will Britain ever be great again?" but instead a question of "when will Britain be great again?"

There will be a time when all of our hard work will pay off and we will be infinitely more prepared for the crisis than both the cucks and the establishment.

The happening will come to you in time lad, just make sure you're ready for when it does.

It can be done!

But they need to be registered in the first place and most of the white goof who never voted before are disorganised and degenerate as fuck

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegs

Just makes me feel sad tbh.

The EU is sending storms to us, fucking Brussels cunts.

NAruto Shipuden

Bit/pol/.

Scottish Referendum has a 85% turnout

I think the Remain camp has shot itself in the foot by both dismissing old people and lazily expecting young people to be on their side.

Old people are a fucking massive part of the vote and working class youths are passionately swayed by the idea of old Britain.

Leld. Probably not many tbh just a last-minute desperate try to swing votes. They will fail.

Sorry can't seem to find one lad.

Any lads have a recording of Nige "Good lad!"?

shit taste lad
once again SIGH

What knavish trick is this?

FUCK OFF

Been over a week since I last had me some sweets. I'm going to make it, lads

LADS IS OUR NIGE OKAY?

Now thats the spirit I want to see lads.

WEW LAD
ON IT

its not like one vote matters anyway…

Good on you lad.

Well done lad!

No news. Latest update was from this guy:
twitter.com/JASEMARKRUTTER/status/745738161419096064

THUNDERSTORMS TOMORROW AFTERNOON

Silence weeaboo scum, every fucking vote counts you degenerate piece of shit, you have no idea how disappointed I am in both your tastes and in your general lazyness.

Thunder and rain ramping up like hell here. Based Taranis is sending us a sign.

Seems very dubious to me tbqh

Some of you are alright, don't go to Downing Street on Friday.

gchq this isn't real

Yes. You will!

Don't get yourself v& m8

I did three months, the binge awaits, it's worse than heroin this shit.

This is essentially how I feel now, but I've been buttoning it down for the referendum. Watching events unfold with complete irreverence might be fun, though.

Don't get me wrong, community and family would be great. I simply lack the latter and have no idea where to find the former. Perhaps Robert Ryan at the end of The Wild Bunch would be a better example than Plissken.

use it to embolden me. The population is so easily manipulated; that means we can do it too, anons. This infiltrate this fucking wreck of a country.

My favourite anime is IHop Yu Die

You're right. The 86 or so users individual votes on here probably won't swing the referendum.

But we're going to vote regardless. Because it's our democratic right.

We've also been actively campaigning, and hopefully secured extra votes, on top of ours, because we're not all defeatists. We believe in Britain.

the weather gods favor us

I'm not believing anything yet, tbh. We only know he pulled out because of 'family reasons'.

Julie Hartley-Brewer is disputing it, for example:
twitter.com/JuliaHB1/status/745742221383729154

Not bad, a lot of new stuff is worse imo.

I'm certain this will inhibit remainians more than brexitors. Excellent.

And perhaps the darker atmosphere will make people think twice about shackling themselves to a shady supernational organization.

I guess I'll post this once more for good measure:

OUR FARAGE, WHICH ART IN UKIP
SHALLOWED BE THY ALE
THY REFERENDUM COME
THY WILL BE DONE IN BATH
AS IT IS IN DEVON
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREXIT
AND FORGO US OUR TV LICENSING
AS WE DEPORT THEM THAT MIGRATE AGAINST US
AND LEAD US NOT INTO SCHENGEN
BUT DELIVER US FROM MERKEL
FOR THINE IS THE STERLING
THE POWELL, AND THE MOSLEY
FOR EVER AND EVER
ARR NIGE

No offence intended lad but are you genuinely autistic?

jk

Wouldn't surprise me.

Protip:
GCHQ can't see behind spoilers goy- I mean guy.

Thor supports Brexit

I HOPE IT ISN'T TRUE LADS.

I don't mean to sound like a crackpot but seriously, is anybody else on the south coast right now? The weather is bizarre and I've never experienced it before. The sky has an odd orange glow to it, shit loads of lightning - rain in very sudden short last bursts.

no, its because they deserved it silly

Nige Would Crawl Over Broken Glass For Us

Hope all is well

My Younger sister discovered there Swinging account along with pictures of them sucking and fucking other people

That's probably what drew me over the edge and made me drop them completely

Fine myself I just don't speak to them anymore and block them on all social media (as if that does anything though tbh)

I still have to keep an air of civility around them when I want to see my younger sisters (since there's a large age difference it does make things a bit hard)

The rest of my leftist family utterly failed me by falling into the "WELL IT'S 2016 SO WE HAVE TO BE TOLERANT" shit didn't go over well with me and they know it

My Aunt last year tried to argue that Me and my sisters were being childish over this

Doesn't help that it's also kind of obvious that now my previously right wing leaning younger sister has picked up a drug habit and started being bluepilled on shit like abortion and Trump

smdh against the modern world tbh

Every time this island has been about to fall, the weather has saved us.

It's like some elder god watches over this place and intervenes in times of trouble.

Am I trending yet?

Yep, like this guy has declared:
archive.is/yCkiI

kek. Shockingly, I am not. Socially speaking, I'm surprisingly competent. I think I'm just demoralized to the point that I can't even tell whats real anymore.
Unless its possible to be driven to autism.

In which case, yes I probably am.

PRAY FOR NIGERL

Just focus on self-improvement lad. You never know, with a sense of self-confidence and achievement, you'll be much more likely to start a family. No need to be edgy or despondent, it will all pay off in the end so long as you're willing to put in the work.

God has willed it, tomorrow shall be our Independence Day

if you have an 85% Turnout across the entire country i will be mighty fucking impressed and laugh as leave loses horribly.

In South London and I can hear the thunder tbh lad. Thor is with us!

see my post earlier

Sounds like he wants us to leave. Going to vote remain tbh

their day will fucking come, in or out this country and most of europe will explode sooner or later

To me, it quite obviously looks like the UK is being walled away from the EU.

I said it after Jo died and I'll say it again now: I don't care for anyone on the left because their "morality" doesn't extend to us.

''NO HARM SHALL COME TO ARE NIGE FOR KEK HATH DECLARED HIM A DON FOR ALL THE AGES

IN CELEBRATION I GIVE YOU DON FARAGE OF BRITAIN

Just think about it tbh. Tomorrow is, in very real terms, the defining day/event of our lives.

Wouldn't mind a wall of lightning between us and the Continent.

I presume there will be full press coverage on this hate tweet?

LADS. IF WE KEEP UP THE SHITPOSTING AND CREATE A NEW THREAD AT 500 POSTS THEN WE CAN REACH 1000 BY FRIDAY MORNING TBH

Filtered and reported.

i could be a better slut4brexit ;_;

Filter yourself asshat.

Yes lad! Keep screenshotting and archiving, you're doing Gods work.

Well lad with you here i don't think we need to worry

Too right lad, if you see a lefty in trouble just walk on by.

New speech by Jez Turner.

"The world today is at war. On one side is globalism, on the other is identity. All those who value identity are thus united in common cause against the force that seeks to destroy all identities - Globalism. And Globalism, let it be made clear, is Jewish.

Here at Rotherhithe beach, London, opposite Canary Wharf, watched by a crowd of onlookers, British and Polish Nationalists were involved in a tense standoff with the Metropolitan Police, who were under strict orders from on high (very high) to prevent the burning of an Israeli flag. Their orders were: "Any flag can be burnt, but as soon as a single flame touches the Star of David, all demonstrators are to be arrested."

So we burnt the EU flag instead. Let such symbolic acts inspire Patriots, Traditionalists, Identitarians and Nationalists throughout the world to rise up and free the globe from Globalists."

Correct, I'm not even going to pretend I felt anything for her, her family, not even a twinge.

5 years ago would have been a very different story.

A new test for anyone asking you for help.
What did you vote in the referendum?

Nah, just ask 'Leave or Remain' to save time.

I am, lad.

fuck wrong one

MI5 agent

Sorry lads, but if we stay shackled to this monstrous avatar of bureaucratic mismanagement and corruption, I'm off. It'll clearly be a fight no one man can win to save the soul of this nation.

SAY IT WITH ME LADS: SAINT JO

Good idea.

I'll try, m8. Pray to Crom for me.

IF GREAT BRITAIN RETREATS, I EAT NO MORE SWEETS

Civic nationalist shitposter pls

tragic jo cox tragically died

FashBritannia closed down after Jez Turner was on the show.

Good job, lad. Wait till end of polling to spread it though

He's gonna get voted out at the point of a bayonet. They all are. I can feel it in my waters

KEK

Goys I forget, where is the location of our secret Nazi-Racist-Bigot-Terrorism-Plotting HQ?

spread this

inb4 it counts as hate speech

wew

kek

No 11 Downing street.

Tower Hamlets

Guys*

r/unitedkingdom

discordapp.com/channels/186681702222004224/186681702222004224 here lad

Its in the basement of Upton Park

Is everyone here spreading the Good News from Juncker?

I mean seriously, who could vote remain after his gaffe?

SPREAD IT!

How many hours until results?

Not eating sweets make everyone a nationalist, no lies. It's road rage 24/7, slobs and bad manners trigger rage, your family lacking standards turns you into 1950's dad on Meth.

That's how we were meant to live but sugar fucks us all.

Vauxhall Cross in London

About 30 hours.

good on

LADS I'M WORRIED BUT I THINK WE CAN DO THIS

wew. Thank fuck.

I can't believe their are people who think that he "bottled it" and pulled out because he was scared of answering questions, the man has been fearless throughout all of this and will take anyone on.

Actually, I doubt they believe it either but they just can't help having a snipe.

We will LEAVE!!!

Is Junker constantly drunk? He's been slapping politicians, whipping out his mobile during speeches and now telling us - HOURS BEFORE THE REFERENDUM - that the EU is non-negotiable.

Niggers Hate Thunder

Been spreading it on Twitter on and off all day to keep it trending

classic mo

"Odin was busy, so I'll have a crack at it…"

LET'S REACH BRIT/POL/ #1000 UNTIL THE END OF THE VOTING

SPREAD PROPAGANDA EVERYWHERE

Blame Allie Campbell. Motherfucker was throwing around the 'coward' insult the moment news broke out that Nige had to withdraw.

Yes

Christ on a bike it's clammy in Herts

WE ARE MASTERS OF SHITPOSTING
WE CAN DO THIS

hate when that happens

Now that we're almost here, I ask you lads: How many were you able to convince to vote OUT?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/eu-referendum-final-day-live/

Leave given marginal poll lead hours before Brits start voting as European Commission president warns there will be no further renegotiation with Brussels

centralsynagogue.org.uk/

See you soon

about 5 tbh.

I mean seriously, who does that

twitter.com/Juncker_JC/status/489697387125157888

Juncker is our greatest gift

Everyone I knew was already voting out, the only person I remotely convinced was my mate who was leaning that way anyhow.

Family:
Brother, Father, Mother

Friends:
NaN

;_;

Shame that the autists slowed us down by splitting threads

Family and about 30 plus friends. They were pretty neutral to begin with, but credentials of having worked on the Continent for more than 10 years helped.

I should add that this is literally because Remain voters don't seem to exist where I live, I have, however, had discussions in public places where I drag Remain arguments through the muck and hope that they're listening.

3, possibly 4.

OUR GREATEST ALLY

We need to ride battle crabs into downing street when we hang Cameron

about 7 family members, about 5 friends and one disaffected history lecturer.

Why haven't you disowned them yet?

not working l a d

also good luck wankers, God bless from shitpost island

Lad it's a parody account

WE CAN DO THIS LADS

what do you think the butthurt will be like when leave wins 51% to 49%

Remember, once the UK leaves the EU, the next step to abolish the monarchy! Keep your eyes on the prize, lads!

I CAN HEAR RULE BRITANNIA IN MY HEAD LADS
I'VE EITHER GONE INSANE OR MORALE IS SO HIGH THAT OUR PATRIOTISM HAS TRANSCENDED SPACE-TIME

we have a breeding program underway

he hasn't been looking too good lately, is he actually poz?

Ree…

twitter.com/StrongerIn/status/745242979615420418

still learning how to GIMP

Convinced my extended family and my gf to vote Leave. My parents and my brother are still Remain though, but there's no way I could ever convince them.

They're super-pozzed baby boomers well past the point of changing their minds.

Filtered

Fucking top kek.

Lad fuck off

The crab will have it's revenge upon a poster featuring Cameron's decapitation by claw.

"This kills the Cuckservative."

I don't know in all honesty, a few.

I did manage to draw a couple of close friends in who had no previously been active in politics and they ended up pretty involved in the Leave campaign so I draw a fraction of the credit for each person they also won.

I did my part but if I could start all over again I would do more.

RIP

I love crabposting.

Anyone have that "Abusive/Beautiful relationship" meme someone post a few days back? I that it was really effective.

It was the same image twice of a guy yelling at a women. Both sides had the same quote of the man yelling

On the right it was titled "Abusive relationship"

On the left it had a EU flag and titled "Beautiful relationship"

The only thing worse than an a Labourite is a republican. Move to France or Germany if you love a president so much.

Lad…

I was able to convince one Brit in an IRC I frequent to vote leave, felt good.

i guarantee someone will say "its a dark day for democracy"

The salt mines will be open for business on an industrial scale never before seen

The breeding program has made leaps and bounds m8 but unfortunately once they learned to wield knives they all suddenly started chain smoking.

Crab-posting is truly the most patriotic form of posting for brits, we are a nation of the sea, we post creatures from the sea.

That was due to NA members on the podcast getting raided, not Jez

HOAX HOAX HOAX

CONFIRMED BY SUZANNE EVANS

twitter.com/JASEMARKRUTTER/status/745750576575746049

archive.is/Sxgiz

Something to that effect.

Has potential

drug them

Honestly I'd be surprised if they didnt call for a second referendum

I sadly couldn't convince my girlfriend, she's scottish/german so her entire family is willing to disown her if she votes brexit.

She even agrees with most of my shit, she's just getting bullied tbh

The Commons would never allow it, not till this generation of traitors and sellouts is dead.

not like she can just lie about what she voted for

did you convince your girlfriend's son, at least?

FARAGE IS FUCKING INVINCIBLE

how would her family know that she voted to leave?

Lmao wew lad, she must think you're a moron.

(checked)
Wonder why he ditched the debate then.

God bless you.

Lock him up pussy.

it will be

RARE

Not sure, perhaps around 4 or 5? Got my brother to support leave recently which means my whole family is voting out now - including my 96 year old grandfather who is determined to drive to the polling station himself and cast his vote in person.

I've always been here lad, I just post crabs on /n/ when brit/pol/ gets slow.

Can't be arsed to read through the entire thread….what's the status on Are Nige atm lads???

Same here tbh lad. My dad is a complete moron when it comes to politics.

Mummy, daddy, cuck bro and granny

Along the lines of

last minute remainian
help, lads

WE'RE TRAPPED IN THE BELLY OF THIS HORRIBLE MACHINE. AND THE MACHINE IS BLEEDING TO DEATH

Rumours of attack are a hoax .

No confirmation on what the 'family reasons' are.

I don't believe someone this pathetic can get a gf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT'S THEIR FILTHY KRAUT BLOOD

What are postal votes?

Top kek

Edited for accuracy.

I've always found Rick Stein's food programmes pretty comfy, tbh.

Post yfw 65% Leave

Burger here.

Let's hope the British caliphate throws off its shackles.

it should become a national pastime to capture live crabs and pain the union jack on their backs before releasing them

(I posted the second picture to get the first through because it already exists.)

Elaborate on what, lad? Need to know what topic it is exactly that you are talking about.

Crabs molt idiot

German here, wishing you all good luck.

I just got up from a long ass nap. Is the final debate over and done with, lads?

My mum is Czech and she's still voting to leave

How do you know?

Trusted UKIP source told me it's because he was caught having an affair.

Guess her ethnicity… I'm not making this up

Thanks, lad

Good genes. Czech women are beautiful. Just like Polish.

Danke, Alter. All the best with everything that's going on there too. When are your next elections?

AIDS

Her Dad's a massive cunt apparently, haven't met him yet but he was pretty strict with her when they were young so she's just obeying whatever he says.

Typical jock cunt

So lads, our best hope is a combination of a low turnout and for Don't Knows not to shift to Remain.

Thanks burger lad.

vielen dank, jerry

see you in the trenches

You better be shitting us m8

THANKS user
Thats the one I was thinking about.

Thanks lad, as we rip our shackles off you can follow us on our crusade on the kikes

Not soon enough.

That's exactly what I've been doing lately.

It embarrasses them and breaks their conditioning upon seeing someone who literally doesn't care about societal stigma.

NEW THREAD WHEN?

Making one.

Don't knows may be put off to vote altogether by the weather. I feel like we can pull this off, everything seems to be coming together at the last minute.

Seeing as you're a complete moron that would follow. Thanks for this info

top kek, i wouldn't even mind him if he didn't have such Jewish interests, the banter between him and Farage is top as well.

actually its just the interaction of land and water and the latitude of the isles
t. burger who is experiencing the exact same environmental effects due to the lakes and the westerlies and the solstice period of extra insolation

That was fast.

I got three of my closest mates to vote to leave, another one couldn't be fucked to register to vote (I was pissed). Got my Dad and Step-Mum to vote leave, managed to convince four or five of my outer-friendship group to vote leave. A couple of my mates have been busy, getting around 10-15 people to vote leave. Mate of mine signed his whole family's ballot papers as leave basedd. That's it really, shilling hard for Brexit now.

Rubbish…

The thing is that she doesn't obey you, which is the problem.

BELIEVE IT

why is Duncan Bannatyne upset?

Never thought I'd say it, but thank God for the Sun.

I wonder if they could be sued for this

Luckily the sometimes-BASED Sun doesn't care

NEW THREAD HERE

NEW THREAD HERE

WE ARE GOING TO HIT 1000 BY THE END OF TOMORROW

grass re grows so why cut it

kek

It's just lefties posting it around and liking it lad, no-one with a shred of common sense will take it seriously.

It was made clear on TRS, and to anyone who knew the people involved

What do, lads?

What lad?

So they've managed to shill for Leave and a new 20th Century Fox film at the same time? Nice work.

SHILL

Lad now is not the time for reckless shitposting

Poor choice of word lad.

you can't deny his banter, m80.

As I said, all let down by the fact he serves Jewish ends.

Would we be coasting to victory if it wasn't for Brillo?

REEEEEEEEEE GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING

doing what I can, fam

Parody account.

CAN WE MAKE THE NEXT EDITION JERUSALEM EDITION, LADS?

Britain on the Brink:

Good lads!

At least you got some.

Lad…
She can't lie to her fam about it? If she says she can't, she probably actually wants to remain.

BREXIT IS GOING TO FAIL AND EACH OF YOUR HOMES WILL BE COMMANDED TO TAKE IN A BROWN PERSON AND IF YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER HE MUST SLEEP IN HER ROOM AND YOU WILL LIKE IE

:^)

Grass grows so I don't cut it in the shape of the union jack would be a better analogy

Oh yeah, got my old History teacher to vote out, went to the pub and spotted him there and we had a chat, basically told him to think about his children and all of his students who will be unable to find houses if we stay in the EU.

Here lie the British. They could've had independence but they would've had to get a little bit damp.

I swear on me mum lads if you don't brave the slight drizzle I'm going to fly over there and frown at the lot of you until they deport me.

Tell me it's going to be ok lads, we're gonna make it, right?

WE CAN DO THIS LAD

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/745739982627868672

T-thanks lad

Mate, even if God himself tries to strike me down tomorrow I will vote to leave.
It is our duty. We will leave this pile of wank and head to a new, better future.

MY BELIEF IN BRITAIN WILL BYPASS ANY AND ALL OBSTACLES

See you in the sun lad.

Polling station is miles away and I cba walking

hope we don't lose by one vote

Come on lad

DO IT FOR HER

k

REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE

You sound like a regressive

At this point this is good

Half-assed remainers (especially with the storms incoming);

brexit tbh

Shill detected. Report & Hide.

Yea, your chances decreased with Farage out of the running, since they attacked his family.

They have no morals. You don't attack family

It will be easier to try and fix things when you hold your own destiny instead of asking for permission from someone else who is bigger and less caring.

Go to their house kick their ass until they get up and vote.

checked

Take a bus

Your trolling is getting weak

nigga u dun goofd

bump tbh lAd