Tfw you want the D but can't get it from the guy you want to get it from!

NORMIES, WOMEN, FAGGOTS, GET OOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT.

settle for less

NO GIRLS ALLOWED

OUTOUTOUTOUOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUT

Malena?

nope

OP is a faggot

cuck

femanon?

yes

prove it

gtfo faggot

If real, no wonder he wont give you the D. Lose some weight.

I would only if I'm really drunk. Fuck off now

Yeah. You're just a fat mess. Lurk until you lose some weight. Then lurk more and lose more weight. If you want to keep posting, we'll need to see at least 3 objects in at least 2 holes.

Those are some alright knockers.

Confirmed whore, maybe she isnt into sluts.

timestamp mia

Praising your own floppy fat-sacks does not count.

Are you that faggot who's always trying to convince everybody Holla Forums needs IDs?

Nah, just playing the odds. Someone who would praise those flaps would be the owner (most likely), a 12-year-old boy (and I know that impressionable youths are not allowed in such places as this), or some kind of sick fetishist (now that I think of it, that might be the most likely culprit). OP is an attention whore looking for sympathy. I suspected it was praising itself.

Still waiting on that pic of things stuck in your holes. Bonus points for sharp objects.

Women need to do literally ONE thing to be attractive to me. ONE.

Don't get fat.

Men need to work out several hours a week, eat right, have a good, skilled job, be social, be popular, be able to start and maintain interesting conversations, be generous with their money, constantly entertain the people around them and be the life of the party, dress well and expensively.

Women have to NOT BE FAT.

One… fucking… job.

attractive to *men

me works too, though.

3DPD just cannot compete, sorry~