How the fuck is this man considered pro-white...

How the fuck is this man considered pro-white? He's pro-EU in that he wants white nations to have open borders to any country joining a super state wanting to include Turkey in it's self.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6372936.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/05/how-trump-got-tapped-to-lead-nycs-israel-parade.html
archive.is/t1nPT
archive.is/OkgbD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

Did he really said he wanted the turkroaches in ?

Richard Spencer is fucking faggot trash, literally.

He's a laughing stock, even on the alt-right.

Which is hilarious, because Spencer thinks of himself as its founding father.

He's explicitly white.

This guy seems like a leech.

Check out this thread:
8ch.net/pol/res/6372936.html

this is problematic, but the rest is understandable. He's thinks the Europeans should develop a pan-European (white) identity, similar to what most whites generally have in the US. That's his explanation anyway.

He's well-trained, though, so he could be a communist infiltrator. I doubt that

Isn't that the guy that said
or whatever
I remember that pic from a CommonFilth vid but dont know jack shit about him.

Sage for e-celeb trash

bump because Spencer isn't an ecelb, and I don't think he said that. That was probably that fag from Portland who does the HRx stuff

Full exchange for the faggots who claim it was taken out of context.

gas yourself, fag enabler.

Much the same way Trump is considered anti-Semitic. People hear what they want and tune out the rest.

LITERALLY WHO?

Keep trying Bernie faggot

See OP this is exactly what I'm talking about.

He's a closeted homosexual which the (((alt-right))) has a boner for.

They tend to do that kind of shit, because they're secretly largely homosexual themselves.

He has a pretty poor understanding of the EU. That doesn't make him not pro-white, just uninformed.

He's married with a wife and kids. His gay accent comes from an upper-crust Anglo upbringing.

source?

If that is a legit tweet, the guy is an idiot of the highest order.

When will those fucking LARPers understand that we don't want to be a superstate with Eastern European shitholes or our Neighbors?

Sure we shouldn't be murdering each other (Except for Ireland and Northern Ireland) but we shouldn't be one big humorousness mess (That's the US)

Who?

The kikes admit that they only asked him because he had a popular TV show at the time.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/05/how-trump-got-tapped-to-lead-nycs-israel-parade.html
archive.is/t1nPT

And why did he say yes?

same reason he said yes to The Apprentice, he got publicity and probably more money for very little effort

He was in the middle of a bankruptcy?

He is a leftist, as he himself have said many times. He is incredibly stupid but unfortunately has a knack for writing.

He is an idiot. All "alt-right" are. All they ever do is name-drop authors they have read.

He is.

He did.

So are millions of other homosexual men. It's called a beard. Very common.

It is easy to see that Dick Spencer is not straight. Whether he is bisexual or full homo is up for debate.

end it please

Yeah, it is really funny. He is an insignificant person who everyone hates.

As an American, I've always thought of pan-Europeanism as a solution to America's issues, and agree that federalization won't help Europe.
I tend to agree with Richard Spencer on a lot of things, but his stance on the EU and homosexuality both weird me out.

what got me is his shady 1k a month club bullshit

He's also pro-buttsex as homosexuality is "an implicit last stand of white identity" according to this closet-case.

Who should we vote for then? An actual kike?

link pls. That last post is just out of nowhere. it doesn't make sense in context.

wew lad

citation

citation

archive.is/OkgbD

I read the content and this cunt is openly hostile to European nation states and European nationalism.

Dicky boy with his Russian mail order bride is yet another internationalist fag looking to ethnically cleanse all peoples of European origin into a vague caricature of post-68' Anglo-American whiteness.

Referring to this.

Orban threw his ass in jail for a reason.

wew lad

Stop screwing with someone's reputation like that. It seems to me he was just repeating the line from that HRx faggot. Yes, it does seem Spencer "supports" homosexuality in the sense of nondiscrimination. What this does not mean is that he is gay or wants others to be gay.

He was arguing against some traditionalist douche. Stop taking shit out of context.

Nothing's taken out of context…

The Dickster's always been a defender of faggotry.

is it because he talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded or what?

Who?

No, he's explicitly gay and implicitly white.

Well he got an interview with TIME so I suppose that means he's kosher.

You know that outing people is liberal shit right?

The only way to not create a homosexual movement every generation is to keep them in marriages.