Info thread

Post any interesting/infopics you have saved.

I've got +- 350 pictures to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

info.stylee32.net/.
8ch.net/pol/res/8332987.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocamidopropyl_betaine
vid.me/vEL2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some of the things that you see on the internet are cool but some are kind of headscratchers.

Like this list has into to micro and macro books on it. Is it realistic to expect someone that needs explanations of basic economic concepts to become a successful investor from a list of books?

Who doesn't understand basic algebraic concepts that suddenly has a hankering to learn them from the internet?

I'm not devaluing your dump op because a bunch of it's cool, just saying I find the elementary point of reference on some of these odd.

You need to take everything here with a grain of salt. I'm just a messenger and if somebody finds something cool for himself or a pic that's worth discussing over then that's cool. Also I'm myself looking for some nice infopics to have.

No, but if you'd liek to get into economics you have a book lists that you can read the foreword + a bit of the first chapter to help you choose which book you'd like to read.

What if somebody wants a cheat sheet. I'm doing programming which is easy as fuck but I like having a cheat sheet next to me to remind me of formulas.

This a good thread

Thanks.

Forgot about this.

info.stylee32.net/.

It hosts tons of info pics and other stuff + you he has another big memefolder with whatever stuff you want. Most of his pics are 3-4 years old though.

vodka skittles seems cool and I definitly want to try them out once

Thanks for the dump, just nitpicking the people who made it.

Fuck the holocaust.

a few /k/ thangs

To everyone who shared their info, thanks.
I collected some interesting shit

Thanks for starting this thread, OP.

Made some OC-ish

I could've used this just a few months ago during fly season.
fuck OP I now I need to wait till next summer.
thanks anyways

Betterized

Anyone have the other moquito trap, the kind with the lemons in a plastic container

Anyone have the pic of a fire that was basically sort of like this?:
~_~_~
~___~
By the way, pic 2 of is for ants

Thanks for the input. The first pic is from a whole series. Somebody once posted the whole album of over 50 pics on 4chan a while back. You might want to ask /k/ if you're looking for the whole series.

I've found a bigger version. Sorry I've saved it bad. I also found some new things last night.

ehehe

I've got spools of 550 cord. What's it take to make a fishing net?

can any bro help me for a sec?
I was just banned from this thread 8ch.net/pol/res/8332987.html
can you just go there and post this one message: >>8334075
money was not invented for trade, it was invented for loans and debt, to earn an interest out of thin air. the Sumerian swindle. yes kikes but wash your head if you think that we need it in 21st century. WAKE UP.

thanks, I owe you one

Anyone have more on crime, thievery, and advanced niggertry? Totally not FBI.

Fuck you Nazi. Stop ruining my info thread.

t. jew

its informative though; knowing the facts cant be a bad thing can it?

What is a tempestuous thread?

ikr i hate when CTR derails threads too

He's not a namefag, it was defaulting everyone to the name squidward for a while. Now I think we're being defaulted to the name turkey.

Anyone got any "what every man should have" charts? Like how many suits, shoes, etc?

There's usually a few annoying people who don't shut the fuck up, when you find them put up with them, mingle to the best of your autistic head, and unless you've dropped to the level of socially retarded, then you have some unwanted friends who you regret giving your number to and will thus feel saddened over the progressive loss of already heavily limited time. Why people seek a piece of chirping, self-centered meat to fuck and chirp back to I won't understand. I can understand if your genes aren't fucked then you can give a slow progression of death to some offspring who can live long to do the same, but in general there seems to be little other purpose.

WTF I have everything & everyone now

doesnt seems all that bad tough
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocamidopropyl_betaine

I like to have real info, not disinfo. this has nice DIY pics that you can try out at home. Not some stupid pic telling me that if niggers would be eliminated, then gun crime would be the same as belgium.

how do i download this all at once?

You could save the page and that will download everything, but you'll need to sort out the pictures from everything else.

nvm this wont work, tested with a smaller thread, it only saves thumbnails, when you open the html and click on them to enlarge, it links to 8ch, not what you saved, so don't bother with this way.

vid.me/vEL2

Don't you understand?

Have you read any of these books, OP?

Nope but I'm busy reading other books and when I finish that book list i'll start reading from whichever booklist I'd like at the moment.

It's also a great way to save lots of titles in a fashionalbe way so you can choose one later on.

how about bump?

this is a very interesting and productive post

rebump just for you

bump

Amazing thread.

Requesting more images like the second one.

I have no idea what the criteria is for the second one. There's no correlation between the tiers and overall impact on society, obscurity, extremity or even position on any cohesive spectrum.
Why is Usula Le Guin on this list?
Why is Trump below both Hitler and Obama?
Why is Milo above Milton Friedman and Montesquieu?
So many more questions. I'm legitimately curious of the criteria.

Oh God that first one is the most inaccurate one I've ever seen.

DINOSAURTHS!!1

MORE DINO FRIENDZ

WHAT DINOSAUR WOULD YOU BE?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Were getting mainline games.

bump

do you have any book guides or things of that nature?

I've got this magnet link of over 500 GB of ebooks. Checc for yourself.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:03C53816CD75A81BE5C81832602741078B2F2682&dn=World%20Traccer%20Library

Lel

Got a useful infographic here

my sides

Okay.

bamp