Looking for gf

looking for gf

Stay away from those crazy soul sucking creatures..just find you a little nigger boy to buttfuck

posting anime pictures is a great way to attract women

Finding a gf is easy!
1. Ask a girl out on a date
2. If she says yes, go to 4. If no, go to 3.
3, Go to 1 with a different girl
4. Go to 1 with the same girl again.

user you forgot the most important step
0. Find a girl
I'm stuck on step 0.

considering I only like girls with good taste in things, yeah it is.

They inhabit this world all over! Job, school, friends of friends, social mediums ya I know, but still walking around the shopping center, hobbies and other groups, church, fedora gatherings, internets, etc.

You gotta get social, then grind away like a shitty RPG. Don't take on too high a level until you are ready! But just keep at it and build up your skills. Dress, fitness, autism management, spaghetti containment. Just keep at it. If you do nothing, nothing will change.

"May you find what you are looking for"
-traditional Chinese curse

too bad you can't fix ugly ;_;

The kinds of girls I like don't go outside.

Find you a fat one like 600lbs..they don't like to go outside

with a girl who isn't? impossibru!

probably because they can't fit through the door. I won't touch a fatty. I'm not desperate for a relationship, I just want a tomoko.

spicy meme, friendo

You are gonna have to be patient. 90%+girls want a manly man. They prob look at guys posting anime stuff as fags.
Most want a guy who can repair shit, play sports, build things, protect them. Do you have any of these traits?

here's my advice, Don't. Just wait. that's the game that females play. let's do it to them instead.

There is nothing unmanly about liking anime.

dysnomia b8 thread. Do not reply.

I have all of these traits, AND I like anime. I'm also good at art, I am creative, and I can cook. The problem isn't me, the problem is that I literally cannot find a gf, like, if I found a girl that is potential gf material I would hit her up, but it's like they don't exist IRL.

Yeah, sure thing kiddo. Just keep staring at your anime pictures wonder why you can't get a gf.

Have you ever been to a weaboo convention?

anime nerds have gfs.

ITT: People who've never heard of arranged marriages

are they cute?

If there is literally no supply of girls where you are at, you are gonna have to make do with guys, dogs, niggers, trannys etc.

Tomoko is the best example of the perfect gf, at least for me. She doesn't shower, stays in all day and is kinda autistic. She is the cutest.

I'll be your grillfriend, user.

Tomoko looks like an underage fag boy.
Damn pedo Op

post pics so I can see if you're a qt or not.

good post lad

That user has a problem. We're not encouraging him anymore, we're telling him to stop.

he has good taste though.

Ok. What do you think?

If you cooked those for me I will gladly eat them.

Here you go

Looks like you are doomed to a lifetime of nigger dick and hiv

YOU DO THIS TO US, EVERY TIME user. GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

you wont find it here