What's his name Holla Forums?

What's his name Holla Forums?

Here he is fucking Gary Johnson in front of millions of viewers:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X7fq_Xv4I0U

Here's his Twitter:

mobile.twitter.com/tuckercarlson

I have to admit, the way he made Johnson squirm made my Johnson squirm a little. n-no homo

Has he done anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8I90x
archive.is/JxiV9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His name seems to be Tucker Carlson

Johnson needs to lay off the weed before his interviews. Feelings and virtue signaling aside, how can he not see his own hypocrisy?

The fact that the libertarians are even given time means they are desperate for a vote split

He's a libertarian. They're sociopaths who don't seem to understand why they will never be wildly popular.

The go to excuse for libertarians are "states rights". He waffle because he so desperately wants everyone to love him, not realizing that something that's vaguely attracting to everyone is attractive to no one.

Carlson wants none of that quite clearly.

Cuckold Tarlson. He's a nevertrumping limp wristed fag who wishes NRO would hire him.

not true you fucking lying jew

Go kiss Murdoch's Jew loving ass back on reddit faggot archive.is/8I90x

I like Tucker a lot. He went from Jon Stewart Bowtie Boi to a real man in my eyes, over the last decade. He was a secret Trump supporter early on, and had the courage to be one despite his evil bosses. The only guy on FOX I like more than TC is the Dobber

that all you got faggot. NeverTrump wasn't around 15 years ago retard

There is nothing about that article that points to Carlson being anti-Trump, you kike.

He implies the man is a pussy-magnet ffs.

but you're just pretending to be retarded so it's ok

Telling stories about Trump that make him look bad isn't anti-Trump?

I never realized until a year or so ago that they indeed are sociopaths.

Dude Carson has been one of the few sane media people when it comes to Trump. Especially the past several months he seems to be less and less cucky, more emboldened by the God Emperor.

Got a link?

Makes him look bad to kikes maybe.

I think he's been on Infowars with the water filter merchant and roger stone talking about Trump.

All normies who get offended by someone saying "it’s true you have better hair than I do, but I get more pussy than you do" are kikes? Calling everyone a kike is a typical shill dilution tactic.

Appearing on Jonesstein's controlled opposition drivel isn't anything in his favor no matter what he says.

And then Tucker says "he's probably absolutely right", you kike.

It's only your tribe-mate writing the article who paints it as a negative.

You're right, we should all stay nice and contained on Holla Forums, right.

Pathetic shilling.

Wow you're pretty mad about this, Moshe.
Are you and Tucker working for the same Soros org? archive.is/JxiV9

I hope you're not serious, do your fucking schoolwork before shitposting kid.

This guy's one of the most pro-trump people that appears on television.

I used to watch Tucker all the time as a kid, anyone here remember Crossfire?

Anyways, here is Tucker's greatest clip of all time.

Johnson = Open Borders Communist

FAIL

Carlson got owned by the jew for being pathetic. He never learns.

I'm in the minority, but I've always been of the opinion that Jonathan Leibowitz came off the worse in this exchange. He runs on the show, tells them their show sucks, and resorts to emotional appeals to support his position.

Then Carson went through and explained in bullet points, you're a moron because A,B, and C.

I don't know what it is but it seems obvious it's a heat guard so you can touch / hold the barrel end of a gun without your hand melting.

Delete your life

No. That isn't how it goes. Didn't Lady Clinton teach you anything about how to bant?

Delete your account.

Why are they sociopaths? I never had a libertarian phase, so I don't know much about them besides their general worldview.

kek

Just watch old stef

Seems funny in retrospect that Jon Stewart of all people would complain about divisiveness.

It's clearly the shoulder thing that goes up.

He's the guy who convinced the pimp who owns (owned?) "The Cathouse" to endorse Ron Paul, which was then used against him.

Look-up the "non-aggression principle"

Look up Murray Rothbard

Look into their touted economic policies.

They do not understand what the government stands for and they seem to disregard any notion of a familial hierarchy. They believe that economics is the only objectivly pure good. They will thus apply thit interpretation of economics as vague and unreliable as they may be to the whole of human experience and claim it as the only "objective-subjective"good.

For all of their talk about loving economics and capitalism, they really forgot about Adam Smiths other book which totally fucking called out all of the short comings of a purely capitalist society and how thinking purely as a capitalist is going to lead you to a miserable life.

First they're autistics, now they're sociopaths, you Natsocs never run out of ad hominem.

I thought it was cool that the predator's shoulder cannon swiveled when his head swiveled in the same direction.

They're pretty synonymous honestly

He is almost unrecognizable with the bowtie

I'm pretty sure Tucker Carlson does more to damage America than Gary Johnson. The show is trash and Carlson seems to confuse his role with that of an entertainer.
I wouldn't call this "fucking Gary Johnson" so much as I would call it bitching about the idea of libertarianism.

sociopath seems like a rather vague term that one uses when they're desperate to discredit someone who's rather intelligent. If you're trying to say that libertarians lack conscience, then I fail to see how any of the other political alignments one may enumerate have an edge.

I'd say they both came off pretty bad, but the point Jon made about Tucker being in the occupation he's in, and still being shit tier despite the social responsibility of the media resonates more than Tucker's attempt at calling a comedian a hypocrite for doing his job.
Not that Jon is very funny in his show's sketches anyway..

that pic.. that's great.
As for libertarians being "sociopaths" it has something to do with the fact that there is no recognized central "libertarian" platform. Truth be told anyone who aligns with a party is a puppet for the real sociopaths. All politicians are sociopaths.

Funny how many people confuse these internet fascists with libertarians. I'm pretty sure Stefan is funded by some conservative political advocacy group out there somewhere. He puts out this free garbage, when he himself has claimed that if one truly values the media they consume, they'd pay for it.

I'm not sure how ideas like NAP or various ideas that came from various self-described libertarians has much to do with your /x/ level conspiracy theories about what "they" [libertarians] will apply thit(?) interpretation of economics.
As for all "their" talk about capitalism, I'm pretty sure ideas can be considered on their own merit, and holding up Adam Smith as some kind of legendary knight who represents the core of some [vague group of people you keep refering to as libertarian]'s beliefs seems like a misguided effort to support your conclusion. Why not confess that you don't like "libertarians" because you've chosen to align yourself with some other group? The fact that your statements are based in emotion indicates you'd gravitate towards someone more capable of expressing political beliefs than yourself to provide a platform for governance. I'd be interested to know what sociopath you've chosen to follow.

I'm pretty sure Autism and Sociopath are both terms we use to discredit people who we can't bracket into some other derogatory term like liberal or fag. There's no content.. and tbh.. no style. I prefer the old fashion of

I had never heard of him until the past few months with him on fox.

I've liked his take on things a lot so far. He was convinced instantly by Monica Crowley about Judge Anchor Baby a week ago.

Hes funded by his listeners, if even 1% of his listeners donate $1 inb4 $1 meme per month thats enough to provide a comfortable income for him. In reality though he receives a lot more than that and uses it to pay people to do research and help run the show which is why his production value has steadily increased over the years. He also writes and sells books which brings in a bit of extra cash.
I wouldn't exactly call it 'garbage', its cleanly presented, has interesting guests and experts on regularly, and his 'Truth About' series is well sourced. And as I said above, his viewers do pay for it through donations. As for the stuff thats taken from his podcast (the 'talkshow' type content) while it isn't always the greatest its not the worst thing on youtube.

Most political ideologies have their good and bad people, those who vote for the 'Libertarian Party' are the Libertarian equivalent of Neo-Nazis and not only completely disregard the core values of it but ruin the image of libertarianism for the rest of us. Of course this is only the case in burger-land, in decent parts of the world libertarian parties campaign on things like abolishing taxation and the welfare state and strengthening individual sovereignty and property rights. The LP in America is the 'muh degenerate polyamory fuckparty' and 'dude weed lmao' party, they don't actually care about the things libertarianism was founded on.

By the way, when I say 'Neo-Nazis' I mean people who call themselves Nazis but in reality are untermensch who would have found themselves lined up against the wall and shot in Nazi Germany. In a similar way the people who vote LP are the kinds of people who wouldn't survive in a proper libertarian society and would quickly wind up dead or expelled.

Yeah I also remember him shilling hard for the Iraq war.

I appreciate your reply. I agree with you regarding the U.S. Libertarian Party.
As for my theories regarding stef, I admit they are only theories. I'd be interested in seeing him demonstrate what kind of income he's achieving with his creative works, but funding from listeners or funding from politically motivated organizations, he's still driven by his audience and I've noticed how over the years, his opinions have shifted more and more towards fascism, which I believe has to do with a need to please his audience.
I liked some of his earlier stuff.

I think his tone has certainly shifted more towards the hardcore realism side and he does advocate for people like Trump as an immediate short term fix for some of societies ills but if you look at his message he still is an AnCap and would prefer to see a stateless society based on property rights and non-aggression. Its just that hes realized that its probably not going to happen in his lifetime so hes switched to the 'incremental winning hearts and minds' strategy where instead of the sudden overthrow of government like he originally imagined its a slow crawl to freedom.

Some of his old stuff is still pretty good even compared to his new work, The Story of Your Enslavement is still his best work and is worth watching.

I think the whole thing regarding the LP being seen as the 'libertarian' party comes from the fact that the leftists in the US (Democrats) are such hardcore authoritarians. If the LP was put into most other western countries they would probably just be seen as regular leftists. Because of this 'libertarianism' isn't associated with degeneracy but rather market and personal freedom because thats what they campaign on.