FUCK THE POPE

“A Christian excludes no one, makes room for everyone, lets everybody come,” he said.

archive.is/WeSwC

I think he meant to sway "let everybody cum, on my face".

Ok, you false cunt. Tear down your fucking walls and let everyone in with no checks or any sort of control. You gotta teach with the example, so let dindus and kebabs live in your lavish homes.

HAHAHAHA FUCKING CHRISTCUCKS HOLY SHIT

He's spot on.

Christians = kanker

But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

In reply Jesus said: “An "upstanding african/pakistani/turk" was going up from Africa to Europe, when he was attacked by (((robbers))). They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead.

A Pope, as he traveled, came where the "upstanding african/pakistani/turk" was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his leer jet.

As the Pope flew the man to Europe, the Pope passed over a homeless Italian, a raped German girl and a beaten Britain.

The Pope brought him to a town and forced the town to take care of him. The next day he took out two hundred euros (((that came from the town's taxes))) and gave it to "upstanding african/pakistani/turk". 'We are all migrants,’ he said.

“Which of these caused the problems for the 'upstanding african/pakistani/turk'?"

The expert in the law replied, “The (((robbers))).”

Jesus told him, “Go and make a whip, and drive (((them))) out.”

I really hate this Pope and his Muzzie-Dindu knob slobbering.

Who gives a fuck what this heretic says? He's acting more like Jane Goodall than a Pope. The Catholic Church is just one more thing we have to take back from the kikes.

The pope is a satanist.

Sorry, there's enough Vatican rapists in Europe, we don't need more rapists of any kind.

Anybody else question the circumstances Francis acquire power?

Ratzinger stepping down was a move that was practically unheard of in the Vatican.

And a Jesuit being Pope is also a first.

Jesuits are Catholic in name only.

Not going to pretend I know the significance, I try to keep Catholicism at least 7 feet away from me at all times.

You know, maybe Jesus was wrong? Anyone who hangs out with lepers is obviously suicidal and insane. So maybe we should stop doing that.

Christianity is only based when it denounces the teachings of Christ through a million layers of obfuscation. The Catholic church that defended Europe for a millenium is gone since the reformation taught the plebs what Jesus actually said and meant. Rome coopted the teachings of Jesus to save civilization. But with that gone, Christianity is proving exceptionally destructive, as it did before.

We need to either co-opt the religion once again, or dispose of it.
This goes fundamentally against the message of the new testament, despite being the only correct approach to dealing with an enemy of the mind like islam or communism.

sage

Even lepers can be great people and hold good views. Fucking Constantine the Great was a leper, and he was one of the best keepers of western values in history.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Jane Goodall ABSOLUTELY HATED niggers.

Catholics are “Christian” in name only.

Only insofar as it says “all”. If “kill all sinners” had been said, well…

shiggy diggy

Over 9000 hours in Gimp

Someone whose actually a competent editor should remake this. This is just an idea.

I don't care if some lepers are great people. I still don't want them in my country. I'm sure a nigger did something great once too but I still don't want them here either. Jesus was 100% wrong on some of his teachings. Pacifism is retarded.

Reported for intl.

Who's ready to see minarets on St. Peter's

Not surprising coming from the world leader of the Semitic religion of cuckoldry.

Reporting myself for intl before the christfag has a chance to.

Disgraceful, he is just clinically retarded or in simply cahoots with the vipers. Either way. He simply is not good. A terrorist bomb in the vatican would wake him up.

TRUDEAU REPRESENTS ALL CANADIANS
Okay. I hope you Canadians get your shit together. It's not too late, you can still fix this.

OMG LOOK WHAT THE POPE DID CHRISTCUCKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
ALL OF CHRISTIANITY AND ALL CHRISTIANS ALL OVER THE WORLD CONFIRMED CUCKS

Fuck all Abrahamists

come on now

Do Canadians consider the prime minister position a holy one?

wew lad

Your argument is reasonable, since only Catholics would really take the pope seriously, but you need to step up your banter.

"Fuck borders and law and shit" - things Jesus never said

Is pope francis a puppet of the jews, installed by them to subvert all catholics?
Because it looks like it.

Is a frog's arse green?

Never in my life i imagine i would actually wish someone would just murder the Pope already.

"Love your enemies". There, faggot. It's the worst teaching of all time.

Fucking outrageous!

someone assassinate this kike puppet already

Can't wait for the headline

Knowing this despicable pope, he'd probably let everyone too

I wish someone would ask him, "Would Pope Saint Pius XII do this? If not, why are you going against a saint?"

Baldwin IV of Jerusalem would like to have a talk with you

Less than a year after his death they'd make him a saint.

smh

WE ALREADY HAVE THE HIGHEST NET MIGRATION FIGURES IN HISTORY.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE.

WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING RIDE END.

This Pope is a Jew.

I say we do a Crusade on the Pope and the Vatican City. Cleanse the papacy of heresy and restablish the old Patriarchy of Rome. While we are at it can we take back Constantinople from the Turks?

It doesn't really matter, since Ratzinger and the rest were just as bad. Francis gets a lot of publicity, but he is just repeating Church teachings. Since Vatican II the Catholics follow the religion of liberalism and human rights. Francis is in fact a perfect Catholic.

Christcucks ITT are literally defending Christian lepers from centuries ago in order to maintain the delusion that Jesus was not just a sociopathic liar. What the fuck? Just go die like Jesus and leave normal people the fuck out of your suicide cult.

Jesus was a perverted homosexual masochist. Why else would he allow himself to be nailed to a cross and whipped by some muscly dude?

Christians literally worship a submissive leather fag.

Holy shit kek you're such a butthurt cuck, watched your daily AmazingAtheist video?

100% correct.

Christians are the biggest cucks on earth. Jesus himself was a complete cuck. Go read the sermon on the mount if you don't believe me. I'm not an atheist, I just hate Jewish liars. I don't care if other Jews hate Jesus or not. He was a liar.

He understands. He is just a shill for the UN so he doesn't care.

He knows this and welcomes it.

Because Islam has been chosen as the religion of globalism.

Here's pictures of cucks

Christianity hasn't really been cucked for that long, and it's only cucked as result of jewish subversion, as is the rest of society.

Everyone knows that the Jew is the embodiment of lies. So why do these idiots believe Rabbi Jesus told any truth?

Face it Christians, your religion doesn't matter anymore. The survival and total resurgence of the European race does.

Reminder that the desert religion that is Christianity has spawned literally thousands of sects of Christianity, dividing the race.

Yes, one of the jokes is that they have a Jewish infiltrator trying to subvert them. This series is far more red-pilled than I ever imagined.

But yeah, fuck the new pope. He's a heretic.

Wow, so Europeans are capable of ignoring our cuck religion and actually succeeding by killing our enemies rather than loving them? That's encouraging.

They are being hypnotized yet again by another Jewish magician. It never ends.

While I think Christians are massive faggots

Christianity is another form of Judaism from which it was based. The Pope is simply doing what the Jews would do.

They're all Christians, Christianity used to not be that bad.

They used to really hate jews, and actually acted rationally when being invaded by foreigners, but people now a-days are a-religious or atheist, and they're apparently more cucked than Christianity.

I rather have a pope who is corrupt and tries to keep all the power for the church then some fag who keeps trying to make europe shitskin land and apathetic. Has this fuck ever cared about the Christians getting killed by islam?

If I ate an ice cream cone then shit in a bowl and said "Well, it used to be delicious ice cream! What do you mean it's not delicious anymore?" Would you eat it?

The Catholic church has been around for a lot longer than a millennium.

In fact, it was already ancient by the time Jesus showed up.

There's a reason why bishops dress like Sumerian priests, and why there's an Egyptian obelisk acting as a gnomon to a gigantic zodiac at the Vatican.

Co-opting Jesus was indeed a useful ruse. Ever since Aquinas Catholicism has basically been Aristotelianism with religious pixie dust on top.

Or at least it was, until the coup of '65.

Wow! Your shitty analogy made me repent my ways! You're right! We should all just be without spirituality and all be cucks like you

Christianity adopted the features of various Roman Pagan and Mystery Religions as it spread among Gentiles in Rome. It accreted things from various belief systems, like a snowball growing as it rolls.

But it began as Jewish Messianism that was bowdlerized by Hellenized Jews interested in presenting a false, Western-friendly face of Judaism to the goyim.

It's a perfect analogy. It may or may not have been good but now it's undeniably shit. So go ahead and suck it down, stupid goyim. Pretend that no religiosity or spirituality can ever exist without a rabbi telling you what to do.

I don't know, what's a pun that works in Italian and/or Spanish?

Luke 22:36: "But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!

Jesus is totally cool with arming yourself for self-defense.

1 Samuel 15:3: Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

Oh, and turns out that if you have enemies who pose an existential threat to you, then genocide is A-OK as a means of ensuring they never threaten you again.

Killing your enemies is perfectly in line with the Bible, especially if they threaten your very existence.

The whole "love your enemies" and "turn the other cheek" thing was YOUR PERSONAL ENEMIES. You're supposed to forgive people for being assholes, not roll over and die for people who want to kill you.

Are you honestly too fucking stupid to know the difference between "forgive that asshole Ed in accounting for being such a little shit" and "these people keep murdering us, raping our women, and stealing our land; let's go kill the shit out of them"?

Jesus would call the Vatican a den of vipers and wonder why you have monkeys wandering around in your palace.

Nigger I wasn't even a Christian to begin with, I lost faith long ago, and have since tried to peruse my own spirituality despite being a fedora.

I was pointing out that men you without doubt revere were "lul christcuckz" also

The turn the other cheek shit was against your fellow man, and neighbor, so fellow white person.

Yurop isn't Christcuck anymore so maybe he should fuck off back to spicland and tell them to open their borders

fuck christcuckery, the shit is poison. egalitarian for any not you and yours at the detriment of you and yours, everyone god's children/the same, turn the other cheek/be a doormat(as they understand it,) born a sinner/hate yourself.

This self loathing death cult produces Whites falling over themselves to breed non Whites the world over while neglecting their own, deliberately taking from their own to build up shitskins, White guilt, hate of Whites, talk of deserving punishment, sheep taken to the cleaners by jews, etc., fucking nasty shit.

The sooner more Whites dump this poison for natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions the better.

The one time his disciples ever actually used a sword he told them "omg stop guys!" and helped the guy that they hurt… Wow he was so badass.

The other verse is part of Judaism. Are you trying to convert me to that because at least that isn't cucked.

No, that was not the beginning. Catholicism has actually multiple roots, some of which predate Jewish tradition by millennia.

The priests of Rome who adopted the teachings of Christ were not laymen, but heirs to ancient religious traditions. You can go all the way back to Sumeria seeking its origins.

Christcucks btfo for the millionth time

It's also amazing that Europe is at its most cucked when European society is at its LEAST religious. Christianity is openly mocked or attacked on a daily basis, most Europeans are atheist, but somehow it's Christianity's fault that a bunch of atheist leftists are flooding the continent with niggers.

And if you look at the heresy of the pope and the leaders of the other major churches, you'll notice that not only are they in violation of their own doctrine and tradition, you'll also notice that the sickness there was stated by Jews 'converting' to Christianity and getting into positions of power, every single time.

But hey, I guess gaytheists are too busy sucking Jewish cock and attacking Christians on behalf of the kikes who've been trying to destroy them for 2,000 years and counting to actually think objectively and figure out that the enemies subverting the church are the same enemies subverting society as a whole.

I don't care if some men are "Uncucked Christians". It's exactly like saying "Look at this 'based nigger'". I just don't care anymore.

There is definite kikery at work. The pope RETIRED, which almost never happens, and then a complete and utter cuck takes his place

Because they weren't supposed to fight off the Romans, they were supposed to defend themselves but let Him be taken so He could sacrifice himself. Maybe you should've paid attention in class when they taught reading comprehension.

….. no shit? And what, do you think Christians just completely ignore the Old Testament? You can't go "hurf durf, Christianity is just Judaism so it's bad" in one post and then go "herp derp it's from the Old Testament, that doesn't apply to Christianity, Judaism is better" in another.

You're just another gaytheist faggot edgelord who's butthurt mommy and daddy took him to church instead of letting him play video games and following the Jew's memes to attack Christianity. You're not worth debating because there is no possibility of convincing you, nor are you here for debate.

Fuck off.

Sounds like something cultists would make up to defend the fact that their leader was executed for causing trouble in Roman territory. Not only was he a cucked leader of a Jewish death cult, he couldn't even establish a big enough following to save his own ass from being arrested!

Then people like you say "durr he was trying to get murdered! It was part of his plan!"

You're right, I'm not here to debate you I'm trying to lift the veil from your eyes you brainwashed "slave of Christ". Christianity is a cucked version of Judaism. That's my point.