MSNBC is a Mess

The mainstream media's desperation knows no limits. MSNBC released a story earlier today claiming that Trump's entire campaign run has been a scam to pocket campaign donations.

Apparently when a person fronts their own money, and then receives enough campaign donations to reimburse themselves, and they do, and they hire efficiently instead of needlessly, they're stealing from their supporters and their entire campaign has been a plot to make steal their money.

MSNBC is a MESS!

¡Jeb! 's ad money would have paid for dick transplants for it and its entire staff by now.
You can see why the tedious dyke is salty.

Now I know why Rach avatarfags as her.

I know it's you. Get the fuck out already.

h-hey, that money went to good use

I'm actually okay with this. Unless this is the first wrong prediction I make about Trump since October, he's going to let these stories flow on every media outlet, then donate around $80million (or whatever the amount is he claims Hillary is given by middle eastern countries), blowing them the fuck out eternally.

This smug cunt has the most punchable face on television now. Which is really saying something, because John Oliver is also on television.

CURRENT YEAR

Does anyone have the version of this where Jeb has Gino hair?

They're just trying to project this onto Trump because the bernouts flushed so much cash down the rathole.

"Don't mention her even in passing" is apparently Hill's new campaign strategy. This is so pathetic, I'm almost embarrassed for them.

This is by far the weakest hatchet job I've ever seen. It's a racket because he's using his own money to pay back himself for using his own property? Frantically denying the existence of Hillary Clinton and the DNC is their last and only hope of rigging this election. This is really sad.

That's a good point. The media are bleeding heavily and can't count on Trump money. Meanwhile the Hillary money was a lock and has already been accounted for and spent.

I've wondered for a while…

If Donald Trump had never entered the race, who would Holla Forums be rallying behind?

The Smith/Wesson ticket

Hitler.

Wait a minute, are you trying to normalize Wall Street fellatio again?

Sage and report for dyke.

Most likely. Its sad to see this kind of projection, and even sadder that there are some brainless voters who will believe it.

They act like the Clinton Foundation doesn't even exist. This election had been great for one thing: people are starting to wake up to media manipulation and bias.

That's been asked a couple times before, and the answer is, probably nobody. It would have probably looked like the 2012 election after Ron Paul dropped out: doom, gloom, and you could have stopped this. But now we have Trump, and there's a glimmer of hope in the world again.

sage

I'd be hoping for Armageddon.

We have IDs here, you know.

I thought that's what Bernie's campaign was all about?

No shit, fuckface. You want a medal?

Just don't tell bernouts that, or they might vote for Clinton out of spite for Trump supporters telling them the truth about their "revolutionary leader".

These dishonest fucks have been running this story all week

Why the fuck should he be funding his own campaign when he's already the presumptive GOP nominee?!
They know that it would be a massive expense to run a campaign on his own, and if he's getting targeted by the left and the right then his chances are even slimmer.

He's a businessman and he knows the futility of self funding, and his party should be behind.

Bit late for the get, but I'll fire anyway. Maybe Kek will guide me.

Fuck you.

Yeah, 100%. Just suck up the Union money to live an exhuberant lifestyle of unprecedented self-importance, then give the leftovers to Hillary so she can use labor union money without owing the unions for shit.

MSNBC are lefties, and one of Trump's main principles of his campaign was that he didn't take money from large donors, PACs, and such. They're desperate, and trying to get this story about Trump "stealing" from his supporters to stick, but it won't. All this will do is show more and more people the utter dishonesty of the media when somebody points out their lies.

Come on, is that a serious question?

I hope his people work from this angle. Let the GOP do all of the fundraising so he can keep himself somewhat clean.

probably jeb, if only for the keks.

If we know about it, Trump and his people already do. I expect someone to ask him about it in an interview soon, and he'll call them out on their deception.

Then anti-Trump cucks will cry about being called out for lying, again, and they'll try it again with a new lie. And the cycle begins anew.

I would have ended up being Clinton vs Jeb. Holla Forums would have supported either Gary Johnson out of spite or supported Jeb to stop Hillary.

It also makes me think they read Holla Forums considering we've been saying this about Bernie for months.

Poor Jeb would have been better than Hillary, but he would have never won.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has somebody check Holla Forums every few hours to see if there's any big news that the mainstream media won't talk about.

I need the "Goodbye Bernie bros" image for oc if anyone has it.

No THAT is rich.

Fucking scum, man… The Lugenpresse knows no shame.

Marxist projection at its finest

I could also use any images related to Bernie donations and his donation campaign if you goys have them

Nobody.

I would be going full accelerationist and campaigning for Hillary - which is exactly what I'll do if Trump is denied the nomination somehow.

I will then promptly leave the country following the completion of the election cycle.

Trump is a weak candidate as far as my ideology goes, but he is head and shoulders above any of the cuckservatives, who are COMPLETELY INDISTINGUISHABLE from the democrats at this point.

If not for Trump, I'd be campaigning for the death of this nation, because it would deserve to die.

Literally every presidential campaign, win or lose, can be described as this. How the fuck is Hillary's campaign anymore legitimate?>>6422374
This place would have a missantrhopic, depressed, borderline suicidal atmosphere. Seriously, Trump has raised many spirits.

nvm It's done.

Trump is the last glimmer of hope we have, and without him, I would have gone lost my sanity by now.

Rachposter on suicide watch

Hopefully they'll say the same when Bernie loses the convention and takes all his campaign money

Eagerly awaiting Molly's annihilation of the Lügenpresse.

I really hope Stef gets Trump himself on the show soon.

Suomi that is quite impressive.

Well, ISIS is Israeli, so technically you could argue they have little to do with each other. Islam is just the cover.

But on its face as far as the average normie is concerned

kek.