Evening m'niggers. how is everyone's imageboard experience tonight?

evening m'niggers. how is everyone's imageboard experience tonight?

also friday night thread

Pathetic.

As slow as a snail dragging an anvil up a hill.

bump

Nice 1970s speed limit dubs

Butthurt razer faggot detected.

This site as actually p cool

I use Audioengine actually :^)

Those speakers actually are pretty shite tho fam. hence the Sennheizer HD650 and amp/dac 8)

I will admit that the speakers are shit.

However, my logitech G7oo mouse and G 710 keyboard and wireless headset have yet to disappoint.

bruh

Mix things up you brand loyal faggot. I can't really fault you that much though since logitech is nigger tier cheap.

I won't touch a logitech keyboard or a le epin gaymen headset (Because I have a proper pair of phones, a good mic, an a good mech keyboard) but I definitely agree that they make the best mice.

(Checked)

I tried Razer, Steel series and Turtle Beach. All kicked the bucket on me within a year with the exception of Turtle Beach (Those fucking headphones lasted me 7 years) I go with what lasts me the longest, mainly because I still pretend I'm a poorfag even though I'm not.

I'd be willing to try more expensive shit, but I really don't know how to take care of it beyond basic cleaning and shit. Don't want to shell out 200 bucks plus for something that's going to break in a few years. I spend less on firearms and they work for YEARS with basic caretaking.

These things are fucking indestructible.
Honestly I might replace it at this point purely because I want something newer and flashier.

If you're talking about a mech keyboard they're very durable. I had my first one since 2011 (MX browns) gave it to a friend and it's still working great. My current one is still working wonderfully since around 2012-13 or so. I have switched out the key caps 3 times now because I wear them down quick from gaming and typing.

for real they are. The only thing that needs to be replaced every so often is the keys.

I'm mainly talking headphones. I broke a pair of Razer Chroma 7.1s in a year.

I got some Hyperx headphones when they were newish and they're still going strong. Surprisingly durable for what I expected.

Oh. I've never owned any gaymen headsets or gaming brand audio anything.

Headphones are pretty fun to get into. My first decent pair were ATH-M50 and a FiiO something-or-other portable amp. I upgraded to a FiiO E10 and DT-770 a few years back and I was pretty content with it, but I decided I would expand my collection with a pair of open backs, so I got the HD650 and a decent entry-level amp/dac. Gotta say I'm loving it so far. I've been able to hear more details in the music I have then ever before. I don't know where I'm going to get music anymore though because what.cd died yesterday ;_;

playing some super mario 3d world on cemu, otherwise boring as usual

(Checked)

I do need a gaming headset, My wireless logitech (Forget what model number) are working just fine. Plug'em in while I'm at work, come home, unplug, play until I pass out. Repeat.

Would consider upgrading for dat superior sound quality, but am just too lazy.

Switch to the wired master race, pleb. Wireless should be for shit like laptops.

year boi

I certainly agree with you.

Gaming headsets are shite tbh. Games sound better with a proper pair of listening phones.

Games like overwatch for example that has dolby atmos, you can hear the direction and depth of the enemy and shoot them with your eyes closed

Honestly, I think wireless is better. Don't have to worry about the cord getting fucked up (It always stays in the same spot on my desk). You can plug and unplug easily. The sound quality is the same if not better than the wired set I had. So I'm not really hearing the difference.

I spoil myself with fancy electronics. thanks /g/ Holla Forums

I really should break into that. But I'm just too damn lazy.

uh.. user. please learn to read.

I use a pair of wired headphones, proper headphones.

not a 'gaming' headset.

I think you're the one who's confused, user. My original post contains not a word about gaming headsets.

True, but the poster before you mentioned them
You said "switch to wired". Since the guy was talking about gaming headsets I assumed you told him to switch to a "wired gaming headset"

its whatever pham

Is that an amplifier?

Modi 2 Uber DAC, and Vali 2 amplifier.

doing well, how about you