Why do people hate Brit/pol/ so much all of a sudden?

What's going on?

Last year for the British Election everyone loved the Bongs

What happened?

Brit/pol/ these days is seen as a dirty word and people are actively not posting in Brit/pol/ threads when it comes to the most important vote for Britain and Europe within the last 40 years

Is this D&C or am I missing something?

WHY ARE WE HATING ON BRIT/POL/ ON THE EVE OF THE REFERENDUM?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Conquest-Continent-Madison-Grant/dp/1471031438
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's hating?
But to be honest regional threads are just a circlejerk shitfest. They slide good threads off the first page.

fuck off faggots. youre not even armed.

You can make hundreds of threads you'll still get the same result each time.

Stay in your containment thread and fuck off.

Bong here, I'm not too happy with the state of brit/pol/ these days.

Most of it is /r9k/ tier shit and stalking some nobody journalist on twitter. I still go there for the OP's content, but the rest is fucking unbearable.

Brit/pol/ has been hated for awhile for being a degenerate circle jerk but it was in general a benign hatred.

If there has been an upswing lately, I wouldn't be surprised its Holla Forums fags just baiting and D&C-ing.

tbh lad based civic nat are nige mummy ginnie lad jerrycuck na is nazis tbh

thats brit/pol/ in a nutshell

It's shit most of the time and most posters can't be serious for more than a post or 2. During GE and happenings it isn't too bad.

Its not so bad lads. Its essentially a feed on British news, and partly containment while everybody waits around.

The shitposting is just more common right now because we're all riled as fuck about the referendum.

check
check
check

I get that this place is flooded with Burgers, and I don't think nationalized threads are inherently wrong, but Brit/pol/ is full of cancer.

Why?

and general cancer.

You are d&c shills, at least those are containment threads.

You attack your race by attacking all other Nations?
You betrayed your King.
You are Harry Potter, and Holla Forums are Voldemort

Brit/pol/ is pure cancer though

sage
6 Brit threads, all at once, one is sticked. Enough sliding you backstabbers

MODS!?

Since the election where everything was nige and bantz they got filled with trap posting mumy posting outright hatred for any white that wasn't anglo they vocally supported israel for a while until they got shouted down and now they are pushing this whole civic nationalism(kike enslavement) on the boards.

Who the hell is Ginny anyway? Some user's girlfriend?

It's not brit/pol/ we hate, it's just brits that we hate.

Enjoy staying in EU you cucks.

Some whore who posted photos and wrote some articles. probably gchq tbh

Brit/pol/ is not as bad as people think but people love to have something to hate.

- Namefag circlejerking
- Unironic civic nationalism
- Anti-German sentiments (those evil nazis)

However, I don't think it's the Brit Holla Forumsacks themselves who are to blame here. If I were part of a group, official agency or just a group of online friends, and I wanted to disrupt Holla Forums, the best way to do it would probably be to infiltrate a smaller part of Holla Forums like a country general and then make the rest of the board hate them.

But then again I think all country generals should be banned.

maybe this will answer your question

Because you're a bunch of britroach anglokike scum.

I hope you're all exterminated.

Because you're bunch of faggots who lost the brexit. I'm waiting for the britbong tears tonight. Good bye Britan at last you have killed yourself.

Because the same people who run those "eternal anglo" threads on 4chan have decided to try their little pantomime here.
Of course, they can't resist a little panhandling as well.

Brit/pol/ has been cancer forever.

First it was just few namefags shitposting, but it has drawn to it some actual disenchanted liberals, clinging to some of their past values.
They are civic nationalists, degenerates and robot-tier neets. The anti-German memeing is just the cherry on top of that particular shit sandwich.

Six months ago, most anons here wanted it banned. And I still think that's a good idea.

Opponent of serfdom here.

That's why.

Because you want to leave the EU, you need to be shut down.

This.

/aus/ here, holy shit.
We've always hated you. The traitor Churchill, the trannie worship the shitposting (I know, we're worse but we don't make a thread every fucking day).

You've got containment threads for a reason. I hope to fuck Brexit happens. If so then you are all good goys. If not, then you are all just fucking irrelevant as the rest of us.

Every. Fucking. Night.

FOR A WHOLE GOD DAMN YEAR

/bread

Brit-pol needs to stay brit-pol and KEEP IN ONE FUCKING THREAD, BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTE FUCKING CANCER

Agreed. Step it up or fuck off.

Britpol worship Bomber Harris, and in case they don't, they are too cucked to say anything.

How fucking hard is it to understand that the rest of Europe don't like you then?

We've always hated those cucks, faggot.

Why are there stars for the anglo one? America is majority German-Irish and has been since the 19th century.

The cucked bongs need to be anti-german I suppose, so they can forget all the RAPINGHAMS?

I think it is the gshq out shilling again, but it is the bongs themselves that join in the the hatefest, and there is the main problem.

Go look at their current thread's OP then tell me.

Nobody hates regional threads, we from other places like to give them banter. If they can't deal with the truth of what their homeland has become from other poles, what chance do they have in reconquering their homelands?

I truly feel bad for frenchie Holla Forums man those fuckers need help from just collapsing into feelz

It was the majority Nordic areas of Germany, England, Ireland, Scotland and the low countries that went to the USA, so the USA is majority NORDIC.

If the bongs had been equal opportunity banters, that would have been fine, but you are not.

You diss the germans and the poles because it's safe to mock white men, and that is not very impressive to other polacks, is it?

This gook have understood something the bongs have not.

Bla bla bla
Prepare to be permabanned. Brexit will fails so hard.

I do think Brit pol is partially controlled opposition, so I'm more pissed that the bong polacks don't call out the subversives, when they push memes made to get the bongs despised by other pro-whites.

Compared to the germans who mock brits, poles, frenchies, americans and the poles and anyone who beat them in WW2?

I would say it's fair game.

There shouldn't be any gloating on Rotherham though.
1400 teenaged white girls got molested by a bunch of foreigners.

Using something so awful makes you look bad, and it will guaranteed turn any good brit against you.

Kind of like Dresden bombings do for German anons.

You're obviously a shill.

That's right out of their playbook.

Because the rest of the board doesn't get brit/pol/ inside jokes, like Civic Carswell.
brit/pol/ has similar problems with other regional threads.

Not even a little bit?

Sometimes bullying is good, like if you need to speak about a problem, but it's embarrassing to speak about.

Bullying the Germans for Angela Cuckel and Rapefugees Welcome is in order, perhaps even Chirchill, but bomber Harris is not.

What I hate, is the lying after the war.

PS. I don't think bongs should be sorry for winning ww2.

Fuck wrong video.

Episode 10: When My Brothers Finally Wake Up

It's probably mostly Jewish D&C shills, and likely a few American germaboos who think that Britain is evil forever for having ended up on the opposite side of a war from Germany seventy years ago.

But there's also the fact that brit/pol/ is a general, which makes it cancer by default.

too fucking many threads you are fucking invasive

I think people hate Brit/pol/'s weak attempts at clickbait shitposting and the fact that people actually take it seriously.

This vote will prove whether or not Brit's deserve any respect or if they're in queue for extinction.

pro-tip: if remain wins you bongs are going to get mocked for being massive cucks

rate my polling station

love this pic

It's overrun with trip fags and a group of guys who circle jerk on Mumble. It's basicially a /soc/ thread.

I wish I had a place to discuss Britbong politics with other britbongs

Mostly because they are so extremely anti-German and pro-Churchill (if you don't see how Churchill was a bad person then this might not be the right board for you).
Also because of their civic nationalism bullshit.

the poll guy is a paki and there is a nigress?

Well, if you could find enough like-minded anons, you might have a chance at resurrecting the /britpol/ board.

These are the first threads on the catalog.

I think is very self-explanatory why they are hated.

Not pro Churchill lad.

daily reminder all the bomber harris churchill bullshit is just one autist trying to D&C

I doubt it mate. It's hard to make connections here as everyone's too paranoid for it. I guess if any Britbongs want to contact me and try and sort it out my e-mails in the field

emails are protected by cloudflare

Yeah no fuck off. If it is true, then how come you have several threads with OP titles relating to that? How come you don't just report them and make a proper one?

Foreigners keep posting in our threads I wish they would fuck off.

Because they literally cannot handle the banter

Not you maybe but most people in Britpol are

do I need to post it in plain text then?

It looks lovely.

When everybody could be British, it was only a matter of time, before the white British became the Bongs, and withdrew back into their regional identities as Scottish, Irish, Welsh and English.

I read a funny comment yesterday.

They worship the Rothschilds. They're more philosemitic than dixiepol christcucks.

You must be new.

We've always hated brit/pol/, nobody likes them. But we support Britain leaving the EU.

yes Holla Forums is one person

I hate the brits because of what they did to german cities. I wish them the worst.

amazon.com/Conquest-Continent-Madison-Grant/dp/1471031438

this

its really a shame that the US got pulled into the war in europe, britain really needed to be reminded how pathetic they were by the germans, they haven't had a war on their home soil since the williamite-jacobite conflicts long live king james tbh , even americans have suffered conflicts on their home soil more recently than the perfidious brit

daily reminder that you are not special anymore britain, you are only relevant as Airstrip one

you should be more worried about the foreigners in your country

When it comes to fight real Europeans, britgarbage HAS to call their sons in. It is sort of a a sick reverse domestic situation where the children have to cover for daddy instead of the other way around.

We do for God's sakes, that's exactly what's happening now. But if mods don't delete them we also don't want to shit up the catalouge too much with duplicate threads, so it's a catch22 and the shitposters know it.

And I love the way you post all these OP's as proof brit/pol/ feels this way and completely ignore all the people calling out the d&c bullshit within the actual thread.

No matter how many times your told it's on or 2 shitposters or it's called out again and again within threads you keep on spouting this bullshit.

Prolly because the bongs have taken to praising Arthur "Butcher" Harris and pretending that "winning" WW2 was a good thing. It obviously ruffles more than a few feathers around here, even in jest.

pretty much this

britpol could honestly be comprised of burgers taking the piss out of brits for all we know, it's nothing but the same stream of empty memespeak day in day out wew lad banter

nobody in this country actually uses those words, ironically or otherwise, unless they're retards

It's far more than that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm

It's worse than sweden

“There are hundreds of thousands and I think there could be up to a million victims of exploitation nationwide, including right now. Girls in the process of being groomed,” she said.
archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/

Maybe take a fucking look at the OP picture of the current Britpol thread and think about your question again. It's because you Brits are a bunch of disgusting, filthy degenerates.

Spastic autists the lot of you. You make it far far too easy for shitposters and b8ers, all it takes is one person to title an OP in a reckless and provocative way and you lose your shit. No wonder the shills keep doing it.

How many times are you faggots going to make this thread? Your shitty repeated spam thread is garbage, pure spam, there's like 10 in the catalog right fucking now, one of your most recent ones has an image right out of the Holla Forums playbook, your threads are full of tripfag shitposters, pro-dresden faggots, pro-israel faggots, YOU MAKE HUNDREDS OF FUCKING THREADS, YOU HAVE A BOARD FOR YOUR THREADS >>>/britpol/, you're pro-"civic nationalsim", and even Brexit won't uncuck you. but it will at least start the fire

And frankly, you're faggots.

Because you stupid fuckin pedofags are always interfering in OUR politics. Take that nigger loving kike Milo for instance. Touring American colleges while you fucking rejects have Brexit taking place? As a southern US citizen, I hope you are all raped to death.

because you guys are the legit r9k of Holla Forums
I'm all for you guys voting yes on the brexit but other than that your threads are full of peak autists and tripfags.

if the brexit doesnt happen dont bother coming to Holla Forums

100 fucking percent.

G'day lads. How's the mother country goin'?

j/k I don't care, fuck off.

As a Brit who doesn't post here very often, probably because britpol threads are basically full of r9k levels of disgusting manchildren.

checked

Reasons to hate the bongs
>a dozen half filled containment threads so they can get muh 1000
>inspired everyone else including fucking France to make their eyesore shitcountry/pol/ threads that live for months due to no activity because we have maybe 10 posters from each of those countries, and now we have even shitty states making threads that get less action

Reasons to admire the bongs

I'll forgive today because it is your big day but I can't blame other Holla Forumsacks for getting pissed because the front page is entirely brit/pol/.