I fucked up, and the FBI is watching me

You should probably read this.

Just listen to me. I am posting this thread because the FBI is at my house, questioning me about my internet habits. As you can see, they have discovered that I browse Holla Forums by my ISP reporting back to them. They are standing over my shoulder right now, watching me type this. I'd like to show them what a great site Holla Forums is. Nothing questionable, remotely offensive, or anything that would otherwise put my patriotism in question.

Lost my courage dog folder, so here's a perfectly safe reason to post in this thread. I am in need of moar courage dog. Just remember:

The FBI are watching you, Holla Forums.

Game up to their expectations.

I am law abiding USmerican and so is wife

this thread is true game topkek

If this is fo show:
GTFO
if this is fo real:
see webm related

Holla Forums, like 4chan, is a place for all us people (mentally stable or not) to share our feelings and express ourselves. Sure it is controversial, but then what media is not?

In short: think of Holla Forums as the dark-web version of Saturday night live.

Fuck off from my thread pedoshit.

kinda hard to believe you OP

Its that time again!

Kek, this is what Holla Forums has devolved into. You post a picture of a little girl and suddenly it's considered "pedoshit". It's like you retards want this site to be like 4chan and just ban everyone.

and yet there is a /loli/ board and somehow that does not constitute as cp.

I'm glad that you openly admit you're from 4chan.

How does me complaining about /loli/ count as being from 4chan.
Also, isn't everyone here from 4chan?

in addition i am not the user you are looking for.

How does it feel to know that your kind are slowly being replaced by the next generation of chan-ers?

That explains it then. I apologize, sir.

how does it feel being a millennial faggot who uses words like "chan-ers" and "channers"?

You get to experience the sweet release of death while i have to deal with the growing SJW community (while being white and male) in addition to controlling my sociopathy and high functioning autism.

Im fucked. But other than that, its pretty good.

I'm only 32, nigger. Before I die, you will get to experience an influx of conflict within your community. You will have to deal with it appropriately, while I sit here and enjoy my genX status, voting republican, drinking beer, fucking white women and making fun of faggots like you.

I'm going to be frank: i wish i was you right now. I really do.

hyperbole, dear user.

kill yourself

I would if a could, but i cant so i wont.

there are many ways m8

1. i am a chrstian (as much as i doubt it becasue of how much of ajackass i am)
2. i dont want to hurt my family
3. i already have a suicidal family memeber who i am close to, i dont want ot start anything in them.
4. death is the easy way out in life, i prefer to wade through the shitstorm to the evergreen glade that awaits me
5. get rid of those watermarks you dunce
6. im not suicidal or depressed, just autistic and sociopathic.

Then make it look like you were assassinated.

It's supposed to be a stock image, that's what makes it a meme

So start killing a bunch of people and get killed by the police.

see number 3, see number 4, see number 6.

I never understood memes, i just mimicked them to make people laugh so that i could fit in

I have violent tendencies, but i don't like the idea of hurting others. It just seems wrong.
See number 1, see number 2, see number 4, see number 6.

Well I'm under arrest now. Thanks a ton you assholes.

The FBI doesn't even care if it's really pedophilia or not, it's still of questionable content. Peace out, mother fuckers.

How can they arrest you legally?
Please get an FBI member on here to explain how this shit works.

Then do a false flag event, without government intervention. You could spend your time making contacts and devising some ridiculous scheme to assassinate a bunch of people while keeping it completely kosher. It would be a major effort, but it would be worth it in the end when you make yourself a patsy and inevitably end up killing yourself. It would fool your parents and cause society to laugh at you.

I have always had fantasies of establishing government and becoming a god emperor.

I don't have any of the resources or the personality to do it due to my autism.

Also in heaven i would be sent straight to hell for that kind of shit. And fuck going to hell.

We are all going to hell m8, see you there.

We all have a chance still.
Why not try it?

Straight bullshit

There was no arrest. It was all a ruse. OP was Hillary Clinton

Oh shit!

Sitting on my hand as we speak.

you fuckers had your own /hebe/ board but you couldn't keep your shit together and allowed your autism to spill onto the other boards. Now you fuckers wanna come back and think we owe you shit? Nigger pls.

You're a millennial too, you stupid faggot.

Fuck off, he's not a millennial. GenX faggots are way worse anyway which he's currently proving.

The basis of generations is subjective, but if you base it on starting with baby boomers (which is the objective starting point) I would be considered genX, just on the borderline.

I was a teen in the 90's. I don't associate with these retards that grew up in the 2000's. It's two different things.

While even bother typing such a lazy attempt?
If a government agency is interested in your "internet habits" you either wouldn't have a computer (or even right to use a computer) or they wouldn't let you know they were interested, so you could lead them to bigger fish.

Rolled 10 (1d10)>>>>>>>CIA

Target #10

Date 22/11/2016

FBI INVESTIGATE COMET PING PONG YOU LAZY CUNTS

fishing for cp, obviously

Good grief, FBI-chan. Stop asking for cp here. Half the faggots here don't even like that shit and the ones that do get if from halfchan.

STOP WATCHING ME FAP TO HACKED CELEBRITY NUDES FAGGOTS

I feel like i'm the only worthwhile one from my generation, at least yesterday's man today.
I always brought a switchblade for self defense to school, stood loyal to my friends and used a suit on every job i had save for that one time i worked in a metal processing plant and i'm by no means /fit/ but i'm in great shape

so, just a normal day?

Thanks for telling us all that you are a 14 year old who thinks its edgy and cool to be on a "chan"

No, they get it from twitter and twitter protects them.