Vote leave

FELLOW BRITONS. DO NOT FUCKING FORGET TO VOTE TOMORROW. VOTE LEAVE! VOTE TO GET OUT OF THE EU TOMORROW ON THE 23rd OF JUNE!

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters
aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post
aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy
eoni.org.uk/
aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland
twitter.com/search?q=Juncker&src=tren
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good luck

Nobody in the real world with an IQ over 80 supports brexit.

sage

I live in London and almost everyone I have asked, including women, under 24 year olds and ethnics has said they're voting to leave. The only people who aren't that I've asked are a mudshit and a jew.. big surprise.

Sadly I'm expecting them to rig the vote to be "really tight" with 50,3% "voting" for staying.

(check'd)
Of course I'm going to vote leave.

wow. women's suffrage was still a mistake though.

Dubs confirm.

Always first or second to post.

I guess when you're a minimum wage shill, you don't care that it's obvious.

The militant leave campaign has probably caused a shy tory effect in which people are too scared to admit that they want to stay in the EU. I think we'll remain in Europe with a comfortable margin.

Hey thunderf00t, still mad your fans disagree with you on the brexit?

I've been campaigning around north England for weeks. We made front page news… "How the far right hijacked the leave campaign." Daily mail went nuts.

Everybody I have spoken to is voting leave, especially the owners of small businesses and market stalls who pay a very real price for our membership. Everybody I spoke to, with the exception of two retards, was voting leave. I'm not a very optimistic person, but I think we have a very real chance of winning this. Though, of course, has a point. They could rig the vote, or just disregard the results of the referendum. Democracy is fucking retarded.

if we lose, i'm blaming you.

Here's a Referendum Voting Guide from over in the brit/pol/ general:

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (1/2)

This guide is meant for new voters and those who've already forgotten how to vote properly since GE 2015 You fucking tossers, stay off the bottle and weed.

REFERENDUM POLLING DAY IS 23RD OF JUNE, THURSDAY

Polling stations will be open from 0700 to 2200.

Voting guides available here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

STEP 1: HAVE I REGISTERED TO VOTE?
If by this time you haven't registered to vote, you ought to go out to the nearest public square and hang yourself, because voter registration CLOSED ON THE 9TH OF JUNE. You can register after this date, but you won't be able to vote, so please do something useful like kill yourself and serve as fertilser for the plants around your estate.

STEP 2A: HAVE I SUBMITTED MY POSTAL VOTE?
If you indicated at voter registration that you would prefer to vote via postal ballot, then ensure you have submitted that ballot by post by AT LEAST TUESDAY (21ST OF JUNE). AND MAKE DAMN SURE YOU MARKED THE BOX FOR 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'.

If you are too late to send out your postal vote, then you MUST go down to the station on polling day, the 23rd of June, and return your postal vote to the polling station or to the Returning Officer at your local council before closing time. CONTACT YOUR RETURNING OFFICER AT YOUR LOCAL
COUNCIL TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

Note that you CANNOT send in a postal vote and vote in person at the same time.

More information here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post

STEP 2B: WHERE IS MY POLLING STATION?
Your polling station will be indicated on the polling card that you should have received by now. If not, contact your local electoral registration office and VERIFY that you are indeed registered to vote.

If you are unsure about where your polling station is, which is highly unlikely unless you've suddenly become illiterate or a woman over the past 12 hours, you can check it via this portal by typing in your postcode: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

WHAT HAPPENS IF I SUDDENLY CANNOT BE THERE ON 23 JUNE?
You must apply for voting via emergency proxy. APPLICATION FOR THIS IS VALID UNTIL 5PM ON 23 JUNE. You must first be registered in England, Scotland or Wales and be eligible to vote in the Referendum to apply.

You MUST fill in these forms available on the webpage here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy (Search Download the form for an emergency proxy for occupation, service or employment (PDF))

Your proxy must be older than 18 (16 in Scotland) AND be registered to vote.

Norn Irons can find out more here, as their rules are somewhat different: eoni.org.uk/

WILL I BE ASKED FOR IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLING STATION?
NO. But as a statement, you may wish to bring your British passport.

NORN IRONS MUST BRING PHOTO ID. List of acceptable photo IDs: aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING YOUR POLLING CARD TO VOTE; IT ONLY TELLS YOU WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

STEP 3: HOW DO I VOTE?
The question posed to you on the ballot will be: 'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?' (Refer to pic-related for how exactly it will look like.)

INDICATE YOUR VOTE IN THE BOX THAT SAYS 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'. PUT ONLY ONE CROSS.

You can mark it with a cross or tick, AS LONG AS YOUR VOTING INTENTION IS CLEAR.

If you need assistance, ask the staff at the polling station.

DO NOT SIGN IT OR WRITE ANY STUPID MESSAGES ON IT, IT CAN AND WILL SPOIL YOUR VOTE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO GOOF OFF ON ANYTHING ELSE, JUST KEEP YOUR AUTISM IN CHECK FOR THOSE 5 MINUTES OF VOTING.

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (2/2)

POLLING STATION DECORUM
YOU CAN:
- bring pets with you, but they must behave (So leave the dog at home or in the hands of someone more capable, dogsittinganon)
- wear a hoodie, but cooperate if officials request you show your face
- vote if you are tipsy or high, but officials may bar you if they feel you are incapable of voting.
- vote with a biro. BRING A PEN ALONG IF YOU FEEL VOTING FRAUD IS POSSIBLE.
- request for another ballot if you have made a mistake.
- bring accompaniment if you feel nervous or are on the edge of a spergout.

YOU CANNOT:
- wear political clothing. JUST WEAR SOMETHING DECENT AND DON'T GO DRESSED AS UKIP-MAN OR ANYTHING.
- wear a rosette. Only candidates and campaigners are permitted to do so.
- discuss the vote with anyone at the polling station. DON'T SPERG OUT.
- blast music or distract the rest of the voters.
- take pictures or selfies inside the voting booth.
- vote if you are a member of the Royal Family. (Sorry, Harry, your Royal Highness. Maybe when the coup comes, you can vote yourself 'Top Lad for Life'.)
- WRITE ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE VOTING MARK ON THE BALLOT. THIS BEARS REPEATING - DO NOT FUCKING SPOIL YOUR VOTES.

BASICALLY, COOPERATE AT THE POLLING STATION.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS?
Vote counting will commence once polling stations are closed. You can expect results to be finalised by around 4 - 5 am the next day.

In the meantime, meme hard, pray hard and rest well. However this turns out, we must continue to fight. Britain only dies when you let her.

GODSPEED, LADS

i wish ;_;

Anime or no, I believe in you Britbongs.

CONFIDENCE. YOU CAN DO IT!

Out you go, faggot.

They already created the context for the "remain" win with death of that Labour whore, all they really have to do now is manipulate the vote.

Everyone is voting leave. Even the commie pansexual pothead next door is voting leave.

Polls are rigged as fuck to make it appear closer than it is.

the vote will be rigged as well

Never underestimate your enemy, and don't get your hopes up Brits.

I hate the EU more than anything in the world right now, but I'm skeptical regarding the success of this Brexit thing. I don't know if you will win, because the EU literally doesn't give a shit about democracy.

EXPECT RIGGING OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

KEEP YOUR FUCKING BRITBONG EYES OPEN YOU YELLOW TEETHED CUNTS
I PLACE MY HOPES ON YOU ANGLOKIKES, DON'T FUCK THIS SHIT UP LADS. GOD AND KEK BE WITH YOU.

i know right? voting remain! we're gonna make it brah :D

You're concern trolling is touching. Please piss off.

have fun losing, dipshit.

Google Predicts Landslide Win for Brexit Leave

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Evil advice if I ever heard it tbh. I imagine you're just a shill.

The correct advice is always:

So, please fuck off back to Holla Forums or Mi5 or wherever you originated friend.

woman here, i'm voting remain!
j/k, i'm a trap for leave.

Thunderfoot is a cuck now?

Good luck Britannia!

Hahaha haha hahahaha no

Brexit will fail

What is going on in North Armagh/ West Down?

Come the fuck on, Reddit.

(((Thunderf00t))) has always been a cuck. He is just a useful cuck, jut like Sargoon of Cuckad or Milo.

Damn, i actually liked his Anita/feminism videos.

You can still like them.

Look man, if it were required to be attracted to every aspect of a person, you could only ever have friends that you also wanted to fuck you in the ass. When you heard of men who "have friends" but then go home and fuck the wife instead of the friends, you would think them weird.

Last time I checked he was still ragging on Anita. I mean, I get it, but come on dude. Move on.

Does he?

oh also I changed 'remain' in one of my passwords to 'exit'. c'mon magic.

That's the gist of what I said, but okay.

Sargon is not a useful idiot. His constant insistence on the supremacy of liberal philosophy makes him a net-negative influence. Milo goes after feminism and stirs shit up, while Sargon is actively spreading liberal propaganda. Sargon is an obnoxious twit, and his influence is net-negative.

No.
He is dead to me now.

I'm with this guy. There are certain things I'm willing to forgive or look past; vegetarians, people scared of guns, even those who think racism is wrong. To be against BREXIT is quite simply treachery.

They're not people with different opinions. They are traitors.

BRESTAY is tomorrow?

This is going to be breddy gud.

They're going to steal it and do it in an obvious way and no one will protest. No one will riot. No one will so much as raise their voice. They're going to do it obviously so they can make it ever more apparent they're in control without hiding it. Notice what they did to get Van der Bellin to "win"? They put the steal up on the websites.

A bit late for first post shilling m8.

Anyway good luck UK, get out while you still can.

twitter.com/search?q=Juncker&src=tren

JUNCKER IS TRENDING

HE SAID NO REFORM IF BRITAIN VOTES REMAIN

THIS IS THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN - WE JUST NEED TO KEEP IT TRENDING: TWEET WITH THE WORD 'JUNCKER' AND MENTION NO REFORM

Mr Slippery, pls

Ok, can someone explain what is going on? I only heard about this today over in burgerland and hear people saying brexit is bad? Not a clue what is happening.

jej

Post pics, faggot.

ew faggot

please don't be gay for me user.

but i hate feminism and i'm not a lesbian.

You're sick in the head kill yourself

I'm always gay for cuteness, post them.

YOU CAN DO IT, BRITBONGS

nobody's perfect, user.

if i was cute i'd be whoring myself out on youtube. there's plenty of girls and traps there if you want ones for visual.

Yes please.

Don't listen to this faggot don't post your degeneracy, you sick fuck.

Atleast youre a honest trap. No trap is cute.

i'd rather trump, nigel, le pen. frangleterre ftw!

i won't.

some are. but there's no substitute for being a real girl.

Anyone have the greentext story where we win the referendum, Nigel hands the lad a pint and then walks down the street and vanishes?

the real nigel was inside leave voters all along.

Then you know what you have to do, cowboy…

The surprise Paki mail vote always sneaks up on elections… wonder why that is….

YOU LOSER

LOSER

IT'S ACTUALLY REAL

IT'S TRULY REAL

IT'S CERTAINLY REAL

IT'S ABSOLUTELY REAL

IT'S UNDOUBTEDLY REAL

IT'S SMUG ANIME GIRL REAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boy, do you look stupid.

except EVERYONE, faggot. #1488gasthekikesracewarnow