Are MRA and MGTOW faggot movements?

Seems pretty gay to me to take so much interest in defending other men, always going on about women have hurt your precious men, about the feelings and emotions of boys and stuff.

A big part of these movements is projecting a lot of hatred onto women. Why not just go fag?
Real men don't whine for other men, they compete with them to get women. There are literally retards now calling normal heterosexual behavior cuckery, as if dominating women and your rivals for them makes you a dupe. The argument is typically that women have too much leverage now so they can fuck you over financially, but a real man wouldn't care, a real man is an alpha who has a good job and the skills to get his way. He's not going to be pushed around by women.

Now feminism is terrible, but you can't get rid of it unless you ban the birth control pill and enforce authoritarian laws, and most MRAs and MGTOWs hate that because it's too tradcon. They hate feminism but they also hate traditional masculinity in which men and women had compatible roles. It's all about escaping from women and getting sexbots, but honestly I think that's just a lie, and deep down they are all repressed faggots. Real men dream of a wife and four kids.

If you want to end women, newsflash: you're a faggot.

Original, offensive, and the perfect length, but obvious.

6/8

PUAs are pretty based though in theory, but when you look at closely it's also really gay.

At first glance it's about getting women, but a naturally masculine man wouldn't give advice to his arch-rivals in the genetic war.

What it's really about is male bonding with the chicks they supposedly pick up being there to defuse the homosexual feelings.

Friendship = faggotry.

2,5/10 - too long, mate. You've gotta keep your bait short and more focused. No one will read thru all that text when you blow your bait load at the beginning.

You have to draw the reader in, OP. Move that title in to the middle of the text, and make it about an "observational insight".

Sir, I think you might be an illiterate nigger.

How do you know I'm not going full meta and drawing people in to critique my b8?

You're here, aren't you?

you have no idea what the attention span of the average milennial shitposter browsing this site is then, you cumgurgling dickjockey.

It was also boring. Whining about feminists is only slightly less boring than whining about misogynists whining about feminists.

because then it wouldn't be bait. It would be a proposed topic of conversation.

I'm booooooooored.

Let me tell you at length how boooooored I am.

Right, the topic itself was unoriginal even if the bait was OC. I'm knocking it down to 5/8

Good luck sticking to your low effort bait, OP

Cut your dick off, homo.

:^)

Is it really unoriginal m8? I don't think MRAs and MGTOWs have acknowledged how gay they are yet.

You're right. You're actually right about a lot of things. MRAs and MGTOW are pretty much a bunch of faggots.

See? This is what I'm talking about, OP.
You cannot handle criticism - at all.

Are you a grill?

You're very bad at this
It's because we are feeling generous. You need to do better. I have triggered feels board wife with strategic b8 posts throughout the catalog before to the point of becoming a boogeyman to the more paranoid here. But it was no real talent of mine. More just effort. Samefag a bit, present arguments against yourself. If you give up immediately and just say "You're too stupid" when your OP gets called out as b8 it will not get your desired results.

Try again. You can even try it here and get the thread going in a better direction if you change tack. Do it, OP. I believe in you.

OP, has it dawned on you that being so concerned about being perceived as faggy is more faggy than actually being a fag?

Oh my god, You're right OP. Until now I was a woman-hating MRA. I just feel so stupid. Thank you for pointing out my faggotry. From now on I'm going to give women the respect they deserve.

That crosses a line. I don't think my honor is ready for that yet.

Woah.

Non degenerate gays>Amy Schumer tier disgusting roasties user.

its not a hard concept.

And in that sentence i know you are a feminist.

Giving up your whole life for the offer of cunt is nigger tier user. literally the vaginal jew. men can be better than that. women are not the only sex who can refuse sexual intercourse.

Not birth control, the pill and other forms are good but abortion.

Why in 2016 would a woman choose to abort her child except when she is in a difficult relationship or when she is raped so on and so forth.

But you get (especially black) women fuck a bunch of guys for fun for two-three months at a time and then go to kill the baby and actually prefer it over regular birth control.

Better still if you are a man use a goddamn condom, no pussy is good enough for some cunt to abort your child and give you herpes for a one night stand.

strawman argument

obvious troll

I'd rather not put in he effort and also have a lot of extra money and spare time. Call me a faggot if it satisfies you but they really just aren't worth it.