Just got 1000 upvotes

who else loves reddit?

reddit.com/r/privacy/comments/5dfypm/britain_has_passed_the_most_extreme_surveillance/

/u/weedmanuk delete your account

Kill yourself

I like molesting children? not at all. i may or may not have used the dark web to buy cheap drugs,, You guys are easily triggered and probably use halfchan and reddit but don't admit it…

fucking faggot go the fuck back NOW

>>>/reddit/

I use reddit and will admit it. Fuck 4chan though. Never have and never will.

Its always the people who habitually use cuckchan and reddit that think this.
They use it so much they can't even begin to fathom that other people don't use it.
I haven't been to cuckchan since 2014 and I've never used reddit. Fuck off cancer.

And you fuck off too, cancer.

Fuck your trips and yourself. Using Holla Forums and reddit but never 4chan >>>>>> than 99% of Holla Forums and you know this, nigger. Wasted fucking trips. Disgusting.

fuck off or get lynched

You are tragically and hysterically wrong. It's sad to see, really.

Why do you hate who you are?

Didn't you hear me the first time cancer? Me and my trips told you to fuck off.

I ignore your trips and your impotent banishment deceleration. Instead I say that you can NOT leave and must stay and tolerate me.

le classy gentleman moderator

*tips hat*

Disrespecting trips?
As expected of a redditor. I'm not worried about you, you'll get bored of Holla Forums soon enough and go crawling back to reddit for more le upboats xD

suck my dick faggots

I am already bored of reddit for today which is why I came here. But I am glad you are sticking around and graciously accepted me. There is a lot of stigma going around lately for cross platform posters like OP and I. Thank you for "the bantz" which harshness belie an acceptance and friendliness many ignorantly would not credit channers to have.

i hope your mother dies in a car accident today

I am the same, not two but one faggot, friend.

why dont you get the fuck out, you can go crying in the Holla Forums subreddit that we are mean to you.

the supreme gentlemen there will understand

Jokes on you she died of a heart attack almost three years ago. RIP mom.

That is a horrible subreddit.

weak bait. 0/10

It's true, actually. But no matter.

I'm pretty much everyone in this thread. I don't think OP ever came back.

good. i hope she rots in hell for birthing a massive faggot. i will be constantly praying to KEK that all your family members and your loved ones die horribly in front of you

so, are you me?

No, these are all me:

Oi! My mom actually did die right in front of me, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Not even a 4channer.

Trips are always true.
The butthurt is a dead giveaway for the reddshitters.

The only thing worse than someone whose self-worth comes from what others think of them is someone whose self-worth comes from what reddit users think of them.

An upvote from a retard is nothing to be proud of. A thousand of them means you have 1000x less to be proud of, not more, OP.

UPVOTE