Story thread

I will start off

i have more if you guys want some

Please, do go on, user.
I thoroughly enjoyed your riveting tale.

she get OSS for the rest of the school year for slapping me

Forgive my bad spelling im not exactly sober

Just gunna Keep posting since someone is flooding Holla Forums with niggerdix rn

will post webms for further entertainment

More recent one
(lets expose our testicles in random places and everytime we do ask our friends hey do you wanna see my little birdies)

Go to decent restaurant (food is expensive but not very good) so we'll call it decent

MOTHERFUCKER ACTUALLY DOES IT

user WTF

Heh, nice ones OP.

More bc im bored and drunk

Am virgin but almost lost it once
(at the time family was really close to this guy but he ended up being a horrible person who forced his son into work and sports that he ust wasn't interested in and a whole slew of other things even gfs family stopped talking to him later)

Here's where the cringe starts

Date for 6 months and parents are literally seconds fromn kicking me out (i stayed in there house for about a month after highschool before they got fed up with me)

apparently sitting in the basement in my bed and watching scrubs for a week straight and literally not moving unless i needed food or restroom was frowned upon tho i did kinda call in sick to work as well i was a shitty kid

Back to the story
gf comes over one night nd parents are supposed to be out late

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.JPG
that's cool user

Side note they were the craziest motherfuckers i ever met you hear about pyschopatsha nd schizophrenics that never leave a pysch ward they were them one tld me all about how he used to find and disect live rats

GREAT.JPG

Side Note
spent a lot of time in childrens behaviroal institution when i was a kid basically a mental hospital for kids

I really was a rotten little shit

Get close to the staff since im there so much

talk to the staff after i ask gf to marry me they give me a call a couple weeks later during time when family is in town ask me to throw the first pitch at some second tier ballgame

Sure.jpg

sit there in front of thousands of people and throw the worst pitch ever i dont know if i can find it but i have the video somewhere will post for dubs

what are you doing now and how are things? also how is she doing?

I need a source on that eurobeat tune

I dunno user i try not to talk to her shes not really interested anymore

honestly have no idea

post initial d. webms and ill actually look also
DUBS CHECKED

unfortunately there was no video but i do have a picture

Here you go, one intital d. webm

I NEED MORE THAN A SHITTY QUICK YOUTUBE CONVERSION FAGGOT

Moar like these

Like this?

MOAR STORY

(Bitchy tone) do you guys sell these in triple XL
WHY.JPG
(this is the first time we've sold these t-shirts ever we're a grocery store not a jcpenney)
bitch goes to my manager and has me written up
This guy is one of my good friends now
In the back room we have large stacks of large shelves and sometimes if we just need to get something well climb up the shelves like niggers on a tree and grab it

i actually kind of liked the running in the 90s song its simple and lnog so it doesn't repeat as much and it will suffice but i need more Hitler ITT

With some hope, we'll find out what it is

pic related

ALLAHU AKBAR

Next year
shit was nuts

on the first part of that question user im 20 years old now and about to turn 21 im doing a whole lot better it used to be everytime i saw my brothers there would be some kind of fight we honest to god hated each other (and still kinda do) but to be honest family is important especially when you don't have many friends

Flat-chested women bang like a dunny door in a windstorm, believe me!

We'd been friends for ages, and we kinda friend-zoned each other for about 3 years. One night, we just kinda went "fuck it", and hit the sack together. It was one of the most erotic sexual times of my entire life! She was an absolute demon in bed! She was a country girl - growing up on a farm must have give her 'ideas'! No-one would ever know just looking at her - she was a "Plain Jane" in many ways, but she was gorgeous as well (in my eyes). Twas like she was trying to outdo herself to blow away the stereotype of 'plain-looking' flat-chested girls… I lost count how many times I creamed her muffin that night… she was a demon… she bit, scratched, howled… I'm getting horny at the mere memory!

The best part is - 20 years later, we are still really good friends! Yes, amazingly, our friendship survived the 'one-off fuckfest' experience!

Another added bonus was - no-one ever found out about it! None of our friends were none the wiser - even her housemate, whom we were both good friends with! If only she knew - the older housemate would have killed me! I had to wear high-necked skivvies for a fortnight afterwards, just to hide the bite and scratch marks around my neck!

I always dreamed that *I* would 'break' my flat-chested friend in the cot…. but, in reality - it was the other way round!

We still joke about it, all these years later.

True story. Fuck you if you don't believe it.

nice. good luck user. always prioritise yourself first, family second, friends third. have fun and get fucked.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU FUCKIN NORMIE