Is this still the absolute worst story Marvel ever put out? And yes, I'm aware of Marville, Trouble...

Is this still the absolute worst story Marvel ever put out? And yes, I'm aware of Marville, Trouble, Hellcat and Squirrel Girl.

That's not Sins Past

Storytime it, and we'll find out. I've only ever seen this image, and as much as I know most of it's true, some of it is emphasized for comedic effect.

But then again, I think that might not work because… who cares? It looks boring, which is worse that just plain being terrible. I'm filled with apathy instead of rage when looking at it.

Can it really compare to this gem?

This turd had the hack dream team of Jeph Loeb and Rob Liefeld behind it, as well as being part of the abortion that was Heroes Reborn.

What the fuck is that woman's face on Cap's thigh, and the arm growing out of Red Skull?

That, my friend, is the wretched, unholy power of Rob Liefeld.

I actually liked the Wildstorm side of Heroes Reborn, but I avoided the Liefeld side of it. All I really remember is how much the little eagle on his forehead didn't look nearly as good as the A.

Earnest guy, terrible art.

For the longest time I wanted to read Jim Lee Fantastic Four for the art. When I finally did I was ultimately disappointed because Jim Lee himself only drew the book for about six issues and it was basically forgettable without him

I admit, I kinda forgot about the book once Lee was off it. The first few issue, and then the story with Doom and the Silver Surfer after though, I really enjoyed those. And few people draw mah boi Namor like Jim Lee does.

Yeah, Rob is a good guy. He should have just picked a different career.

Nothing will compare to the ass raping that was Ultimatum.

Oh shit… Ultimatum made Mangaverse 2 look like fine art in comparison.

THANK YOU FOR MURDERING AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE, LOEB

Joe Quesada's got a lot to answer for

I seriously think Loeb needed time off more than he needed to just keep being put in charge of shit.

Who is this? Do you mean Jose Quesadilla?

What if he was trying to save us from Spidenig but didn't edge hard enough?

You mean a character who didn't come around until YEARS AFTER? A character that only happened because Mark Millar finally bullied Bendis into killing of Ultimate Peter, when Ultimate Spiderman is the only Ultimate line book that was arguably really good from start to finish?

Nice dubs, what i mean if the had EDGED EVEN HARDER, hard enough that the WHOLE Ultimate-verse had been unusable entirely then Miles wouldn't had playground to spawn in.

Ultimate Shocker.
Rhino is a guy in a mech suit.
Wolverine and Peter swapping bodies.
Peter rapping with the homeboys.
The fucking CLONE SAGA.

See, it's great.

You do know Rhino started out as a guy in a rhino suit, right? I mean, of all the stupid stuff in the Ultimate universe, that's just padding the list.

But even with all of that, the rest of the Ultimate Universe was even worse, and I'm glad it's dead. And in Hell.

Bendis probably would have eventually thought of a reason to make him anyway. If he was made later, in the real MARVEL NOW era, he probably would have a few other slapped on bits of identity politics.

Ultimate Spider-Man was never REALLY good, but it was solid.

Most of Bendis's work is okay, minus the Bendis-speak. There's pretty much none of it that'll blow you out of the water of anything, but it's not the worst thing ever.