Sarcuck is alright

Sarcuck is alright

God I hate these guys.

wat

I understand you guys love your adolescent contrarian bandwagon, but maybe you should actually watch the video for once. Might actually learn something.

You do know he's shilling for an app that has a proto-AI that wants to censor talks.

DUDE LMAO AND HE'S ALSO A CUCK RIGHT

Sarcuck is like 1/8 nigger right?

This has what to do with the subject of the video?

Nope, just putting that out there. Sorry for not saging.

Yeah, and claimed muslims weren't to blame for Rotherham.

Sha.mefur disuprei user-san

Just did you larping lefty lolcow. Like all the other pozzed muh alt right shekel grabbers he says the Holla Forumsacks who showed at HWNDU redpilling on hitler and the holohoax were just "trolling." But by all means keep white knighting your bluepill dispensing politically correct literal cuck, cuck.

Yeah this is real nuanced.

at don't direct link it…

I'm not giving Quadroon of Mossad a view.

see

If I use a historical face I'm smart innit?

Jesus Christ what a fucking cuck.

t. Sarcuck of Israel.

He is a literal cuckold in the classical sense of the word. He is raising someone else's black child as his own.

I want to believe that but I'm going to need a source.

As long as you're paying your tv licence you're fine.

I reported the NYPD cops to internal affairs, with video proof i saved up showing the cops not busting the lefties and harnessing trump peeps, it was shut down 3 days later.

Good job, user.

SARCUCK SARCUCK RUNNING THROUGH THE NIGHT
PREPPING LOTS OF BULLS, PEDDLING HIS WIFE
SARCUCK SARCUCK DRINKING BLACK PISS
SARCUCK SARCUCK TATTOOED ON HIS WRIST

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

I don't understand how even the most… supposedly "anti sjw" brits are massive cucks. Even that thunderf00t guy and this sargon dude, they are such cucks when it comes to some issues. Be it feminism or islam they just have to defend some really stupid shit that totally goes against most of their beliefs. I think it's in a brit's blood to be cucked. Even that so though pretentious totalbiscuit fag is "ashamed" that Trump is president and he still thinks he's a harsh critic of things, lol.

you britfags are famous for institutionalized pedophilia and buggery so yeah probably

hue thats preddy gay/english, you know he left a liddel tip a da benis on purpose

I think it's part of whatever comprises the famous English gentility.

All the non-cucked Anglos migrated to the colonies obviously. The United States and Australia that is. Canada is unreasonably cucked as well.

The non-cucked Brits who stayed behind died in WWI and WWII.

Sarcuck "Immigrants aren't the problem, chavs are" Cuckad.

1/4th

Not really, what you see is attention-whores screaming the loudest.