All Races Equal?

Aryan here. I'm trying to understand the claim that all races are equal. Can anyone help me out? I don't know much about other peoples, but I do know quite a bit about my own.

A few accomplishments of the Aryan people:

So what has your race done that makes it equal to mine? Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4OH5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you do something useful, and make me a portal to cartoon monster girl land. Please and thanks.

Sorry m80, the chinks got that one locked down, past and present.

what have the chinks done comparable?

The Chinese were building civilization back when the romans were still beating each other to death with sticks.

Even still, civilization is overrated. It's hell on earth just as often as it is heaven.

the first civilization was formed by Aryans in Sumeria. just because a group of people copies our ideas doesnt make them equal, user…

some might even call it heresy, but I am still waiting on my portal to monster girl land, oh Aryan master of making everything

Supremacy is measured by one thing when it comes to races: numbers. Aryans are far behind.

not intelligence? what good is a bunch of morons?

Also this.

Good enough to populate the earth.

yeah but what use is populating the earth if you lack the intelligence to master it? consider the native americans: the lived in teepees and scalped people before the white man civilized them. a world populated by savages doesnt seem like an advantage…

They will have the time to master it. The rest of us will be long dead. Last race standing takes all.

Asians invented bombs, guns, fireworks, bio-terrorism (read:Mongols and weaponize plague) and hentai

Maybe not 1:1 but still better than the niggers and spics

why would you think theyre capable? why didnt ancient non-aryans invent civilization?

true. honorary whites

Everything and everyone evolves over time. There will be no Aryans, no whites, in the near future.

i like your numbers but you seem to avoiding the issue? why didnt non-aryans invent language, math, civilization or agriculture? why was Rome building the Colosseum while blacks were living in dung huts? why were aztecs cutting out hearts while europeans were conquering the Americas? why is America and Europe the two strongest Nations in the world, while Haiti is the rape capital of the world?

this is speculative and doesnt address the topic.

White people can't be all that great since they were retarded enough to think niggers could be civilized.

touché

kek

Everyone in the world save Western ethno-masochists idolize whiteness. As soon as genetic manipulation has any indication that it would be possible, there will be blond, blue-eyed Koreans walking around. If anything your diversity won't be skin color, but bone structure.

as an aryan, if you can't grasp the idea that sameness and equality are different concepts, perhaps you should re-examine your belief that aryans are more intelligent than non-aryans. most of the claims you make are either demonstrably false of simply unverifiable: who invented agriculture is a good example. it's not so difficult to imagine that two completely different things can be of equal value, according to the circumstances of the comparison and the opinions of the evaluators. your mom probably thinks you're the cleverest and sweetest little boy ever to exist, but that doesn't mean you're of greater value than a downie, except to your mom.

You spend your time immersed in image board culture which was created by Japs.

this.

Jap here.

No two races are equivalen, or even close to being the same.

To put it simply, each race is roughly good at something (I.e. niggers run fast, Jews horde money, beaners cut grass, orientals make shit and do math, whites organize shit people).

Trying to even imply any race is equal is bullshit, even encroaching on SJW thinking

The original software was created by Japs.
The current one wasn't.
The culture was created by Japs.
The current one wasn't.

Fair enough.

The original society was created by Aryans.
The current one wasn't (it was influenced by shit skins).
The culture was created by Aryans.
The current one wasn't (it was influenced by shit skins).

You see where I'm going with this?

Jews?

The claim is 100% baseless, end of story.

the first and longest surviving monotheistic religion is Zoroastrianism. jews co-opted this religion like they do everything else.

also what is Sumeria?

Of course races arent equal.

Africa - no intelligence, no quality of life
Middle east - muslim
Asia - intelligence in the east but no quality of life
South america - pretty unremarkable in any way other than geologically
Europe - invented ~90% of everything, highest quality of life in the world

People lie to make others not feel bad and seem h so friendly but its just that, a lie.

im so tired of lies

individuals of a race can be equal, but one whole race cannot be equal to another race

good point

The technology is closer than you think.

Too much relativism will make you sad.

Western civilization is the driving force behind humanity. Decline of aryans would be proportional to the decline of all human kind.

Does that albino negro thinks he's a jew or something? Confusing image.

The speculations that civilization might split in two (genetically enhanced race and old humans) seems more plausible each year. Negros and muslims in third world won't be able to afford to improve their child's genes, they have too many children and don't think enough about their future.

i know this is shitposting but I'm trying to help OP stop sucking cocks
Those would be Babylonian, or if you go back even more would be homosapiens tribe made in the same middleast zone
Sumerian
Greek inventedbecasue you invent mathematics nigger the old type, Arabs invented the numbers we all use now
Would be Chinese
Greeks
Jewish-christians
Romans/Greeks/mongols

explain yourself

First it will be just VR headsets, but as neural interfaces and artificial intelligence progresses, whole virtual worlds will be created. As simulation becomes more immersive it will be possible to stimulate all human senses. Immersion will reach "The Matrix" like levels and the paradigm of escapism will reach a plateau. Eventually whole world will turn its back to reality and plug itself into fantasy worlds of choice.

I don't even think white people are that special, I just want a place where I can be white, around other white people. Is that so much to ask? Why do blacks and gooks and spics have to be up in our shit all the fucking time? They're like annoying little brothers or something. Just fuck off already and let us do our own thing.

africans

Cuneiform, Ge'ez, ancient Chinese

Ancient Greeks aren't aryan

People have done agriculture since the dawn of time

Maybe, I don't know enough about the history of architecture

I'll take "Jews" for 500

Romans weren't Aryan, but besides the point people have been doing that for millennia.

You can move to Maine or Idaho.

White people are so damn hilarious. Y'all get so defensive but don't realize most others love white people. Like, love y'all a whole lot. Cute as a button and no not just the girls. You gotta chill out and realize we always appreciate you and feel blessed to have you around. Love & Peace.

Actually, I might just do that. Maine looks comfy. It sounds comfy too. Ever since I read Lovecraft's complete fiction I've wanted to travel to Maine.

I've been there on summer vacations a few times. Good stuff. wtf dysnomia?!?! If that pic of uncle is you then you look just fucking like me. This shit is scary man. I don't like it.

No no I'm not dysnomia, I'm just another Tewi shitposter.

Is Uncle/this guy dysnomia? Because it's damn scary!!

Whoever that is looks like me, but younger.

No, I'm not dysnomia, I don't know if thats dysnomia. I'm just a rabbit aficionado

Did you lead the carrot raids?

user, no

:/

Heres a rabbit for the road.

ty tewi poster.

{trigger warning : facts, undergraduate-level knowledge, numbers}

I'm going to assume, because you're not making it explicit, that you're talking about Ancient Greece and Rome.

No. Mesopotamia. Among others. But mostly it

No. See above.

No. See above.

No. Same.

If you're talking about Ancient Greece, that region entailed current Greece and Turkey.

Implying this is a good thing, but apart from this : there is no such thing as "inventing monotheism". The rise of Christianity from a small sect to a major religion goes back to 470BC and the Edict of Thessalonika.

It was that same religion that was responsible for the anti-intellectual character of the Western World for the next centuries, shifting the intellectual center (back) to Irak

If it weren't for that, many major philosophers for the Western World would have never survived the dark ages (until the 13th c. when Europe became once again intellectually fertile)

Everyone is born equal, in a sense. but whites have done the most to get shit done. The left says we should now have equality, but if the tables were turned and it was blacks that colonized the majority of the globe, would they do the same?

I genuinely don't think they would.

nope,mesopotamia,egypt,china etc are not white
ah, just no, unless you refer complexity as using latin wors
that's nowhere near true, you can't even involve in mathematics with roman numbers
again mesopotamia is not white
see above
see above
I would give that honor to nomadic tribes, mongolians, turks etc
More or less this due to US government(we both know that US government is not homogenetic when it comes to race)

WEW

Niggers

wow. unexpectedly nice.

You've got the pedos on your side, white people. Shocker, I know.

Death to the west. It can't come soon enough.

We are all one race, we all came from Africa.

nice one op.
what is sad is that everyone would've agreed with you on Holla Forums

Holla Forums went full retard and can't into history.
Also the whites that started civilizations in india,egypt,iraq were not your ancestors, sorry op.

That still doesn't change that the original civilization Atlantis was created by Aryans who are our ancestors

Aryans aren't even the best white people. All Aryans managed to accomplish was Roman bootlicking and shattering into several bickering princes till Bismark came along.
No being white doesn't automatically make you Aryan, fuckhead.

IA Cthulhu brother

top kek

let's not forget being forced to convert to Christianity.

Aryans make the best traps. I've seen so many hotties from Sweden and i'm not even gay

Fucking white people lmao

are you a shitskin?

And you think someone will take you seriously?

Is this thread your excuse to post children?

you little niggers are so confused.

Its not your fault, the kikes have lied to you for decades now, they have ejaculated such a constant stream of disinformation that you latch on to half-baked nonsense in a desperate attempt to stay sane, its understandable-

There are racial differences obviously but for the most part they are cultural and geographical, an experienced his/torian that has some reference points from before the rampant revisionism began could pretty much tell you excactly why a people are the way they are.

As soon as you start down the "muh race did this and this" road you are being a weak-willed laughable cock suck that is no different than some analphabetic nigger babbling about peanut butter. You havent done shit nigger, and that set you claim probably doesnt want shit to do with you.

Also Im a kraut you filthy nigger, dont faff about "whites", I dont want to be thrown into a pot with fucking anglos and shit, we are clearly superior to you fags. The best kind of racism is knowledgable racism, its funny to mock niggers if you can actually tell different nigger tribes apart, but most of you cant, at least learn to have high-information prejudices

You guys are a laughing stock, get fucked.
t. Frog.

what could this possibly accomplish? i bet you're an anthropologist or something you stupid faggot.

don't say things like that user. It makes me not want to kill myself

Just German. They like niggers who fought for them in WWI for some reason.

how about you eat a snail nigger, this is what I mean with being hisorically illiterate, germany is not a sovereign country and even if you claim it was merkel did not get elected with her fugee policies, those basically came out of the blue and were direct marching orders from her transatlantic masters

You probably expect me to go off on a 2gw baguette nigger like you, but you guys are actually all right, at least you have some control over your own foreign and domestic policy.

The (((anglos))) want us to hate and bicker with each other, it makes it so much easier

Yes

I wasn't trying to be serious. I just hope OP wasn't either! God help that boy.

Its called cultural intelligence nigger, its a force multiplier, it can even be necessary for survical, read a goddamned FM you REMF pansexual. I bet you dont even have to live with fucking kebabs and zului bamabata ass niggers and shit; I was born into the fucking melting pot and even im not an edgy nihilist like you, I know how to maneuver the brown slog

a western liberal often can not tell the difference between an actual bonafide supremacist raycist, and someone that has above mentioned intel.

its pretty funny and worrying at the same time, shows how they are actually more fucked in the head than the most deranged maf on all of the /pols

In English please.

Let’s have a look at this shall we…

It doesn’t say “We the white male privileged of the United States” does it?
Union is the state of being united or joined.
Justice is to act or treat justly or fairly.
Tranquility is the quality or state of being tranquil; calmness; peacefulness; quiet; serenity.
Welfare is the good fortune, health, happiness, prosperity, etc., of a person, group, or organization.
Liberty is the freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.; power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc., according to choice.

The Constitution of The United States of America starts with these words. If you go against these words then you go against the very principals that America was founded on. Doesn’t matter what race, religion, or sex you are.

I piss on the constitution. And your hair.

To be fair we should really walk into the sea and give the land back to the Indians.

If you piss on the Constitution then I suggest you get out of America. Its sorta the user’s guide for living here. If you don’t live in America you may feel free to piss in my hair.

Assuming that I'm not willingly going to places where there are niggers, how?
No because I'm white and live in a segregated area.
If you live in a brown area then your ancestors failed. Simple as that. Successful whites don't live amongst niggers. Sorry but I speak for all white aryans when I say you don't count. Go learn about your brothers you honorary nigger.

My name is Dr. Michael Booker Running Bare Aryan Schwartz.

Pissing on the constitution (a replica of course) is protected free speech. I can symbolically voice my displeasure at having to get along with all the other people who are not like me, and the implied obligation to contribute to tranquility.

THOSE SPICS NEXT DOOR AIN'T TRANQUIL WHEN THEY'RE BLASTING SABADO GIGANTE DURING MY SEISTA!!

That's some of the most jewish shit I've ever read
Union is collectivism. It's the first step to communism, the jew's end goal for us
Justice is a meme. Fairness gave us a nigger president, another tool the jew used to turn the subhumans against whites.
Tranquility is pussy liberal garbage. Hostility is the only way to prosper. Fuck the subhumans and steal their shit because we're better than them.
Welfare is more collectivist bullshit to make the niggers loyal to the jew
Liberty, like justice, is a jewish meme. The government needs total control in order to root out jews, subhumans, and degenerates.
tl;dr fuck the constitution fascism is the only correct form of government

Dammit, is there no middle ground?

what does your life experience tell you?

I deny reality and substitute my own!
Actually I get along well with most people.

Fuck no. Middle ground is for faggots who want to feel superior by calling both sides dumb.

Choke on a muslim dick. I'd sooner side with britfags than krauts. You guys have done nothing but cause problems since Charlemagne.

either way sounds like a middle ground to me, contradictory to the person you were initially responding to

Naw. This is the USA, and that ain't just you, esse. Despite what people may believe, violence and crime keeps dropping and has for years. Libtards just need to shut up about how "shitty white people are" and we'd be all good. This anthropological dick messurimh of the disintegrated phalluses of our races' ancestors does nothing but point our eyes backwards. It's pointless and their accomplishments are not our own. We did nothing but be born. They belong to humanity at large, and that goes for everyone. All the shames and sins too.

Look to the future. Unity is in the mind, the soul, the common interest, cause and country. Not in the past, the skin or the DNA.

Have fun when Jamal and Ahmed butcher you in the street. Just know you could have stopped it. America is for white people and only white people

Spoken like a true mutt, kill yourself.

what about natives ?

Are you for real nigger? It never was and never will be. And it would be incredibly boring if it were.

Too much hate. I know more than a few miserable white individuals I could do without but they are my brothers and sisters, too. Stupid people need the most looking out for, actually.

Natives are massive alcoholics but they're usually pretty cool people. I think their res' should be expanded a little. I used to live in a backwater town surrounded by Indians.

Oh, I can't bare this thread any longer

On their way to extinction and other subhumans will follow

Oh I'm sorry you won't get your daily dose of gang violence, drugs, and degeneracy. You're such a fucking cuck holy shit

thats pretty salty user, pls tell us more.

Nah, India brah.

this thread is garbage, no one is posting sauce

Not even kikepedia thinks that arabs invented the numbers we use today.

Mudshits haven't invented anything.

Gotta stop living in the past. Things change and they always will. People will only quit fighting about current shit when some new shit comes along. White people's true ability has always been moving into a new area and wiping out whoever lives there. How is that an accomplishment? Genocide is not an achievement.

The absolute truth. Multiculturalism is the ersatz religion of atheist boomers who grew up with a token dark friend who was basically from the .001% of their country.

t. was a white minority until I moved out

And what are those insectoids doing now other than skinning animals alive and destroying wildlife in Africa for 'muh herbal medicines' (little peepee meds)?

Cumskin please.

Yeah, shitskins aren't good at anything honestly.

Certainly not violence and rape. That is the white man's speciality and legacy :^)

So white people suck at rape and violence and blacks are very good at it? Pick one please.

stick your head in an oven you illiterate pedofag

Not my fault you guys can't wage war worth a shit. It's the only thing that allows cultures to get ahead.

You forgot infiltration and assimilation. Sorry we're catnip to white pussies. No honestly, I wish it weren't that way as white girls are shit. But they just won't stay off my dick no matter what I do.

Why are blacks statistically the least desired race then?

Dunno, don't care. I'm not obsessed with race. Anyone is my friend, even you Nazi motherfuckers.

Oh no, they spend their money on me, even when I tell them not to. Rearrange her plans, piss off her dada and brothers, do stupid and dangerous shit. I really don't understand it. It's actually racist, in a positive kind of way. I can do no wrong in their eyes.

you're too generous

Kill yourself. I'm not even one of these retarded nazis but you sound like a fucking dirtbag and the reason blacks are treated like shit.

I can't control them. I tell them exactly what you, or their family would say. Think of yourself first. Listen to your family. You don't need to be doing all this. Use your head. Can't talk sense into them. But I'm no damn saint, I'll take the pussy if she's going to give it to me. You would too, don't lie.

Wow, that weird Holla Forums cartoonist was right.

I never strangled anyone though…

Well what do you know….I've always learned they invented modern numbers, astronomy and instead…thank you anom

Not yet. Your nigger genes means you will at some point though.

the numbers we use today are arabic numerals the arabic one is hindu, and let me tell you how muslims have these inventions.

muslims when they invaded forign countries (Persian,indian,egyptian,syrian,babylonian) they forced the population to convert to islam or die or pay huge sums of money, they forced them to translate their works into arabic.

That's why many of the sciences and research is in arabic.
basically arabs are like jews, they plagiarize knowledge and make it their own.

however that does not mean that the old Europeans invented anything, most of the base for modern science and inventions are from Egypt,china,Babylon,Syria…etc

He didn't say white, he said Aryan, you racist piece of shit.

>Thomas Terberger, a professor at the Department of Cultural Heritage of Lower Saxony, part of the team who dated the Idol, told the Siberian Times: “The results exceeded our expectations. This is an extremely important date for the international scientific community. It is important for understanding the development of civilisation and the art of Eurasia and humanity as a whole. We can say that in those times, 11,000 years ago, the hunters, fishermen and gatherers of the Urals were no less developed than the farmers of the Middle East.”
archive.is/4OH5o

99%+ of the people who worked on the internet were white you fucking retard. Thats like saying Japan isn't Japanese because they let in a few gooks.

Well China mostly wasn't but there were actually a few white generals durring the warring states' period, and a village of whites living in the mountans in NW china at the time.

Egypt had a white ruling class before the Nubians went full nigger and killed everyone, then collapsing the thousand year egyptian empire within 100 years.

Babylon was white obviously, every ancient Middle East civilization was white, before the conquest of islam and kikes.

Syria was and always will be white, though they're all dilluted with mudshit DNA.

Come on dude, do you really believe that shit?

Does anyone know if the Ainu used to be white? Apparently they were fair-skinned but that could mean anything with how completely they've assimilated in Japan.

it didnt happen, cuz u r white, it happened, cuz whites had good environment to live in

Ayo ooga booga gimmie mo gibs

u know im right and it makes u mad, cuz u have no ground to be racist

Cry more nigger. Be born in the right part of the world.

not only u dont know what race am i, but also it doesnt validate your racism. Blacks r equal to u, u r not special. Cry

nonwhite

Sure it does. Be born in a different part of the world if you care so much.

History? Yeah, I believe in it. Prove to me how every ancient civilization on earth somehow dipicts whity with blue eyes and fair hair. Or how Similar gods/architecture are found the world over. White mummies in Egypt AND China? Explain that shit nigger.

But they don't. Not all whites are fucking Aryan.

wrong
Yeah. Be born in a different part of the world. Ull be eating shit regardless of skin color on savannah.
Proving me right, as always

Prove it faggot.

like u proved im "nonwhite"?

Prove you're white then.

Not an argument you double nigger.
Blue eyes are only found in a specific gene

Are you Australian?

Man you kikes are really good dancers.

oh, now u dont know if im white, or non-white?

Revealed your power level too fast, Achmed.

Simple answer? No.

There is no reasoning as to why Whites aren't the best race. They are.

All of what you just posted is factually incorrect. Mesopotamia was Aryan. Literally all Aryans derive from Anatolia.

Sumerians were not Europeans, although they had a dark-skinned Caucasiod appearance. They had Caucasoid features however with quite dark skin. They are represented by haplogroup L found now mostly in India and Syria/Lebanon. The Germanics however ultimately originated in Iraq (calling themselves descendants of Adam), and interbred some with the ancient Sumerians - represented by haplogroup R1b.
Ancient Sumerians were close to Semites more then Aryans.
Ancient Egyptians and Sumerians are not Aryans, they are Semites not Jew Semite ofc.
Again stealing Semites history, Arabs are first to invent numbers.
agriculture was improved by Arabs in mid-ages
and it was invented by Chinese.
That would be ancient Egyptians and Babylonians.
Semites did.
Every great civilization did that.
So by your logic Semites are superior.

[citation needed]

"Jews" fabricated their supposed descent from Adam's descendant Abraham - they are actually mostly a mixture of Persian outcasts and Egyptian pariahs. The haplogroup that matches the Sumerian migrations is haplogroup L, which has little to do with Europe. The designation "Aryan" as well was not a racial one in the Persian Empire, but an ethical one, and the use of this in regard to the Sumerians also has nothing to do with being related to Europeans. A lot of that pseudohistory has been disproven now that we have better methods such as genetic analysis.

ITT NEETs, whom 85% of willl never breed, argue over who the best race is.

I don't think that's true.
ITT 100% are NEETs and will never breed including you.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know only parents could voice their opinion on the matter

In my case it was by choice!

There seems to be a lot of conflicting opinions, including Aryans both made everything worthwhile and absolutely nothing.

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

nope, sumerians (basically arabs)
AHAHAAA
arabs again
too vague. western architecture maybe, buyt that's hardly an accomplishment
I'm assuming you mean judaism, which was was not only NOT the first monotheistic religion, but also invented by zee jews. Semites. Arabs, basically.
not unique to caucasians. Besides, africa doesn't seem all that civilised.

tl;dr go back to your hugbox
>>>Holla Forums

It's just a theory based on Amarna letters and the real origin of the name Jew.

actually, none of these points are correct

depends what you mean equal

You realize the modern mudshits of today were actual semites from the mountain regions and West Bank right? Ancient Persia had a white ruling class, Babylon was white, Sumeria was white. Turkey was white. Until they were all culturarly enriched and had to move back into Europe and Rome/Greece.

Look at Iran, Syria and parts of Iraq. There are many whites, heck there are even some natural blondes who have lived in the region for generations. You're telling me that ALL of the Middle East has been mudshit brown since civilization? That's real ignorance right there. Stop brownwashing history you fucking nigger.

You realize that Aryan in most of these mean these people right?

You know those people aren't white right they're Indian? pic related

Also, the concept of zero, the numbers glyphs we use now, and algerbra were invented by arab muslims.

If you mean by white as Caucasian then yes Arabs are indeed a white race but they have a mostly brown skin color they are not Aryans.
Sumerians had dark-skinned Caucasiod appearance.
ancient Arabs were not white, ancient Aryans too.
Arabs were Caucasians, yes, but not exactly white.
Sumerians were Caucasians, but not exactly white.
Same goes with Babylonians, Akkadians etc..

Yes white as caucasions. There is a difference between aryan and white. Not all whites are Aryan but all Aryans are white.

But to say Arabs invented mathematics is wrong. Simply because modern arabs aren't AT ALL like they were genetically 3k years ago.

Of course we're just arguing about semantics at this point, but I think it is a pretty big point I'm trying to make. It's the same thing when we say "x" type of people invented "x".

How close are they related to the modern populations? Most if not all of our species has migrated pretty large distances and expanded into different territories. It is literal cultural appropriation at its finest, but apperently it's only okay when shitskins do it. Fucking really pisses me off. Fucking just shows how kiked history really is.

Arabs aren't genetically the same 3k years ago?
Oh I know what you mean, you mean that ancient Arabs with blue eyes and blonde hair breeded with Negroids and made those dark skinned black hair shitskins?
Arabs are still inbreeding with their cousins to this day and pretty sure that makes them genetically the same.
Arabs are still the same from 3k years ago, we still have same trbies and last time I checked I was pure Arabid.
Not all Arab speaking people are actual real Arabs, only tribal Arabs are real Arabs, like me for example.