Holla Forums ruined Holla Forums

this place was great until neckbeards invaded every board with their cancerous ideologies. Holla Forums is dead, it really is. Even 7chan seems less fucked than this place, such is the curse of all chans who let one board control the rest.

fuck off JIDF shill

LYNCH THE RICH
CLASS WAR NOW

nice strawman

this wasn't meant to be a leftypol thread but sure why not? Even commies are better than fat american neonazi capitalists.

It's an ad hominem you fuckwit

same thing
now it's your turn to write a long butthurt reply explaining to me the difference of two things under the assumption that I give a shit.

How can you be so retarded to not see what is happening here?

you are trash just like Dysomnia

Dead as in
Or dead as in
?

oh no people are posting things that you don't agree with xDDD

it's not like the boards even move fast enough to knock of threads you like

what the fuck are you even complaining about

kys

i am fine with the political boards as long as they stay in their own boards and don't bring shit into every other board

you know you can just make your own board and ban them right

you have complete control to avoid this problem

I don't know what he's complaining about, but i'm complaining about your reddit spacing that's for sure

been posting like this since 7chan in 06 m888

OP is a faggot.

You post like a faggot

:)))))))) thx m8

fuck you fucking sjw trahs

Serious question, are libtards really this tard or am i falling for the bait?

Who can tell anymore ? The line between retarded and pretending to be retarded is fucking blurry

Holla Forums is just one annoying thing among many. Strangely they have been less annoying than usual here this past week after Trump won.

The American elections always change imageboards on a fundamental level. The "it's shit now" argument is indicative of a person who can't deal with change. The truth is that imageboards are in constant flux, and if you can't deal with that then you can fuck off. Holla Forums near-single handily caused Trump too win. This is fact. Though autistic they have become the major OC generators of this website, and the board making the most OC is the board who rules a imageboard's culture. If you can't deal with the new culture leave.

You fucking idiots in this thread are on the verge of opening something you're not ready to deal with.

REMINDER

I think part of it is some Holla Forumsacks don't understand that OP's argument isn't saying "I don't like Holla Forums" but rather "I don't like political discussion in topics not involving political discussion". If you hate the jews that's fine but no one can have a fucking conversation about the fucking Flintstones or shit without it turning into a neonazi debate thread.

you are completely delirious. Holla Forums has been nothing but embarassment and liability to the Trump campaign and to america as a whole. 3000 illiterate neckbeards got nobody elected. you have a turd for a brain.

ooh! an angry manchild. how cute. what, exactly, are you foaming at the mouth about this time? this ain't no safespace for fragile souls. run back to inkamfy, he'll ban the nasty people who disagree and keep you safe.

This
Keep that shit on political boards and away from Holla Forums