Do you think history will repeat?

Do you think history will repeat?

Will a thirsty as fuck guy wanting to impress a young lesbian actress go after Trump?

Sounds like Holla Forums

So wait, they've been together this whole time?

Jodie is too alpha for that, she fucked most of the young actresses around. Prolly got to Dakota before Kristen.

Not only did he supposedly "succeed" in shooting Reagan his brother was friends with the son of the vice president, whose father would have become president if the shooting succeeded.

FTFY

He didn't actually succeed in shooting him. All his shots missed Reagan, Reagan actually got hit by a ricochet when one of the bullets bounced off his armoured Presidential arcade.

They'd never get close enough to him. Trump's got insane security

looks like a pedo hunting the prey, she looks scared honestly

As much as I love Taylor Swift, I would never try to harm the god-emperor.

I wonder if the CIA ever succeeded in creating Manchurian candidates who could serve as assassins, instead of just ones who made good patsies?

Wouldn't be surprised. Jodie was preyed upon by her own mother and passed around to her mom's dyke friends. Later by producers of kikewood films. Victims of sexual abuse commonly end up repeating that abuse on someone else. Pedowood molds new predators from previous prey.

Do you think things will play out differently?

Will an autistic as fuck guy wanting to impress Trump go after a young lesbian actress?

Sounds like Holla Forums

Are you saying that could work?

No.

Crazy/autistic guys these days cut their dicks off and run for Congress.

But you're saying it's worth a shot?

YES

WASnt she cute when she was cute and skinny?

What went wrong?

lol

how does someone who shoots a president even get out of prison?

Some of you are alright, don't go to youtube tomorrow

Same reason he was chosen to take the shot in the first place: Hinckley's dad is pals with George H. W. Bush.

Do you think history will invert?

Will Trump wanting to impress a thirsty as fuck guy go after a young lesbian actress?

Sounds like /ourpresident/

Is this really the best you got? Hearsay and obfuscation? I think reddit is more your speed, fagarino.

He lived to see the cute tomboy of his dreams grow up to be a vapid, pretentious dyke. I'm wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself.

You know that he went after Carter too, right?

His privileges were revoked several times in the past because he kept smuggling in magazines with Jodie Foster on the cover. I strongly doubt he cares

Is this like some sort of L virus?