What do you think of the Aryan view of history...

What do you think of the Aryan view of history? Essentially that throughout the entire history of civilisation with the exception of China; from Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome and other ancient civilisations had in common is that they were built by the Aryan race. Fair skinned and fair eyed people migrated southward at the end of the last ice age and founded every ancient civilisation. Then through slavery, war and trade overtime the racial stock of each civilisation became more and more diluted until the civilisation collapsed.

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/15784
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=1b0779891284eccc9885f7565b523ad9
phys.org/news/2016-05-ancient-dna-phoenician-carthage-european.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_X_(mtDNA)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger–Congo_homeland#/media/File:Nigeria_Benin_Cameroon_languages.png
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.21614/abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R_(Y-DNA)#Origins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans#Europe
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans#Genetic_evidence
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC532398/
eva.mpg.de/neandertal/press/presskit-neandertal/pdf/Science_Green.pdf
michaelbradley.info/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9973301
crystalinks.com/chachapoyas.html
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2007/09/when-did-europeans-become-white.html?m=1
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/kempsslander/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/
dienekes.blogspot.com/?m=1
archive.is/O3k3Y
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/23/solutrean-hypothesis-were-the-first-peoples-of-the-americas-from-spain/
genetiker.wordpress.com/page/2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_bottlenose_dolphin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_killer_whale
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wholphin
youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
nature.com/nature/journal/v506/n7487/full/nature13025.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mungo_remains
archaeology.about.com/od/skthroughsp/qt/solutrean_clovi.htm
ascendingpassage.com/plato-atlantis-timaeus.htm
sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans
neokoolt.com/#!The-First-High-Culture-in-the-World-Originated-in-the-Balkans-Europe/c9ze/55a6cee50cf286eab023e1d3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Heyerdahl
alamy.com/stock-photo/megalith-complex.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin
nature.com/news/egyptian-mummies-yield-genetic-secrets-1.12793
westhunt.wordpress.com/2016/06/19/whos-on-first/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digenes_Akritas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tbh it sounds quite plausible, seeing the decrepit state of affairs in all of the mud races compared to their ancient glory

Some of it pushes the realms of plausibility imo. It's still more likely than "we wuz kangs" and "muh yakub" but I highly doubt the Egyptians, for example, were all blue-eyed and fair-haired Aryan peoples. Some of the nobility had favourable genes? Yeah. Less stupid and brown than today? Certainly.

It is also highly plausible that Europeans exerted their influence over vast distances and that this has been largely ignored/undiscovered. Romans and Vikings in South America are largely suppressed, even though it's a very tenable argument.

Chinese were a slave race to the Aryans who built their civilization.
Qin Shi Huang's tomb was discovered in the 1970's.
They opened it and immediately kicked all the foreign archaeologists out of the country and buried it again.
Because Qin was a 6'5" blond.

D&C thread.

This is the new "redpill me on X"

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Curious to hear more about this. What do you mean to imply or suggest with that?

In his tomb are the Terracotta warriors and all of them look exactly like Chinese do today.

They weren't in the tomb.
You're right about them all being mongoloids though.

gutenberg.org/ebooks/15784

Also, Fomenko's math checks out. Though some of his interpretations are pure conjecture.

Also the yellow emperor was blond. He is regarded as the father of chinese civilisation.

source?

From my knowledge of hidden history, that sounds about right, except it needs some expansion.

Ancient blond and redhaired Aryan mummies have been found all over Western China, usually in association with their largest ancient earthworks (pyramids and whatnot).

Continuing in that vein, remnants of Antediluvian Aryans have been found in:
throughout the Himalayas - usually underground, but also in some lesser-known valleys
Indian peninsula - some in radioactive ruins
across North America, up to Alaska - esp. as 'giants'
South America - tall white tribes in the Andes driven underground by the Indians
New Zealand - wiped out by the incoming Polynesians only about a thousand years ago
Pacific Islands - in association with interesting ruins
Far East - very interesting gold and platinum caches…
Japan, esp. Northern Japan - wiped out by what would become the Japanese
closer to home, Central Europe and esp. the Mediterranean regions - used to be fairer than they are now
Egypt, Turkey, Syria/Palestine, Iran, Arabia - were originally white Nations
North Africa - original white people conquered by Semites
Azores and Canaries - 'Nordic' Indians killed off by the Portuguese
Seychelles and Maldives - as 'giant' skeletons
Central and South Africa - white skeletons found in association with extremely ancient earthworks
et cetera
et cetera
et cetera ad infinitum

The only places remnants of ancient white people haven't been found, to my knowledge, are Madagascar, Australia, and Antarctica, and I suspect the evidence for that simply hasn't made itself known to me yet. In effect, Earth was a white world at one time, during a time of relatively advanced civilization. When that civilization fell to ruin, the less advanced, more aggressive darker peoples interbred with and/or killed off the white peoples everywhere except Northern Europe. Since the time of the last high civilization, Earth's history has been a long succession of skirmishes as darker peoples moved into lighter territories and assumed whiter civilities. This process validates the psyches of those people who are born into less-than-white bodies. It will probably continue far into the future, for perhaps another thousand years or so, until there are either no more white people left, or no more darker people left.

The hidden history of the Earth is the most taboo subject inquiry left to explore.
Because we keep finding these damn white people everywhere we look… usually before about 15,000 years ago.

I think it odd that people would so strongly wish to keep this covered up. It's just history, after all…

The Chinese have covered up everything, from relatively recent to ancient, which doesn't support the narrative that the ethnic Chinese haven't always populated 'China'.

I remember some Russian source stating that the oldest dynasties in ching-chong's lands were founded by Aryans, which is the reason behind their progress.

Daily reminder that non-Whites aren't humans. They're humanoids(human-like species).

Your psychopathic attitude causes all manner of problems.

Daily reminder that all humans are people, regardless of color, but some are just less advanced than others.

I certainly agree to a lot in this thread, but one thing i have a problem with, is how the Arabs conquered all of north africa, and the middle east.

They came form the arabian peninsula..? And took over the places where the empire of Babylon once stood, Carthage, Egypt, Greece, Assyria, Persia etc etc

How did these obviously inferior people manage to achieve all this?

thats like saying some animals are less advanced than us but we should still call them people

What the fuck are you talking about? Educate yourself on genetic distance and stop with this PR bullshit.

I believe that but where did you hear the story/rumor?

No, it's not.

Humans are upright animals that have surpassed a degree of intellectual and spiritual self-determination. The bar may be set pretty low for admission into the human species, admittedly, but once we stand upright, speak with language, use tools, and connive and contrive with a modicum of forethought, we are human, not animals.

There are some pretty advanced animals, btw, that are not human. As an extreme example, squid and cuttlefish can be very smart. Their neural masses/total body weight ratios can be quite high, though their aren't differentiated like with mammalians, so they necessarily perceive and think very differently from us.

Semites are inferior in some ways, yet obviously superior in others. Non-whites tend to breed faster, increasing their pops faster. And no matter that they are statistically less intelligent, they are more aggressive, which when paired with white people's 'pathological altruism', the outcomes is all-too predictable.

WE

The melanin in hair breaks down over time. Black hair eventually becomes brown, then red, and finally blonde.

typo re: cephalopod brains/neural masses being undifferentiated

It's important because brain differentiation is one of the things that allows us humans to 'organize' our perceptions and thinking patterns.

its still kind of hard to believe, i mean i dont know much about the Arabs and where they even came from, but are we that altruistic to other races without jewish lies teling us not to be racist?

The English empire didnt have a problem with killing other races, but maybe that was because the jew-controlled england wanted us to so we could take over the world

Decades of research and being aware. It's what the Chinese do. They lay claim to everything within their grasp, and then justify it by saying that they were always there. Taiwan, for instance, was part of the Japanese archipelago before the dissident Chinese group moved in, and yet they never mention that. That's how the Chinese expand their empire.

Aryans built China, too. The I Ching is hyperborean.

Yes, over time melanin does break down, and darker hair grows lighter. But in most cases, there are other features which determine the species of man, not to mention genetic sequencing of important mummies/skeletons has become common over the last two decades or so.

Interesting, what else?

China has some very interesting antediluvian earthworks - esp. extensive pipeworks which would support a large city, in the middle of the Gobi desert. These ruins exist. If they exist, they cannot be speculative, not x-tier, and they do exist.

As for sources, you will have to do your own research.

WE WUZ KANGZ

I think one day we will all be Aryans.
Even the niggers will be modified to Aryans by their own obsession with the beauty aspect (I actually think this is a bit sad, but at the same time inevitable)

Think about it.
If black people could modify their children, do you think they'd not try to make them blonde haired, blue eyed aryans?

Think of the new creations we'd have too.

We'd probably have purple haired, blue skinned genetically modified people in the future.

And that's why Jews are in a panic.

Science is now showing all they've done is futile.

As to where the distinct species of mankind came from… I leave that up to you to determine.

In root form, there seem to be five distinct species of human: Negroid, Aryan, Semitic, American Indian, and Asian. An easy way to look at, though inaccurate, is by skin color categorizations: Black, White, Brown, Red, and Yellow respectively. Obviously, subspecies and interbred species have developed over time.

Some of us were kings. Some of us were not.

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANS
WE WUZ NORTH AFRICANS
WE WUZ BABYLONIANS
WE WUZ EGYPTIANS
WE WUZ MONGOLS
WE WUZ INDIANS

You nailed it.

According to this "we wuz" theory, whites have always been and apparently will always be cucked out of every civilization they ever make

Well memed, faggot.
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>Holla Forums

I think the lesson white people are most learning on this planet is to stand up for themselves, no matter what manipulative bullshit others (esp. miscegenistic Jews) say to us. Those of us who don't learn this lesson won't incarnate again as white people.

And kek praises it

This is a new dawn in humanity.

We are ready to start changing ourselves personally.
We are ready to use science to teach us the righteous path (i.e. the natural selection of memes)
We are not only beginning to explore space, we are beginning to explore beyond our natural perception of the universe.

The new phase of enlightenment.
I think this may have been the endgame of the masons too, but we still need to know if they understand this.

So we wuz everybody except chinks (ive seen many proponents saying that we wuz chinks too)

where did all these "subhumans" come from if the global aryan khanate once stretched from the americas to east asia

according to the "we wuz" theory, aryans, far from being a "master" race, are actually cuck-race

Yes, there are actually white people that believe this.

ID filtered. Educate yourself and stop being so retarded. You're stupid even by Holla Forums standards.

Really?

I believe whites will become an earth bound thing. In spaaace we will no doubt modify ourselves and I think we'll not only have REAL diversity, but diversity for things we've never thought of.
We'd literally modify skin, hair and eye colours to hues that are not naturally obtainable.

This has to happen.

I don't think there is any better solution.

Where the distinct species of mankind came from is definitely x-tier. One theory, not at all well-substantiated by the archeological record, is that we migrated out of Africa.

Well then all of humanity are cucks.

Well done humanity.

Seriously, they will stop those stupid theories once we "overclock" their minds.

But black people have ALWAYS been in Europe and America! They were around in my daddy's earliest years, and my grandaddy's. And my grandaddy says that they were there in his grandaddy's days. Only an idiot would think that they hadn't ALWAYS been there; history books have been written about how they were here in times of the Vikings and even the medieval era!

What? You think we just took them out of the jungle as we might take an animal for an exhibit at the zoo? That's… racist!

We are all human. And it is as obvious today, as it was in my great-great grandfather's day; that blacks and whites have lived alongside one another since time immemorial.

I cannot believe there are still bigots and 'historical revisionists' like you in the year 2500! Terrible!

the point i'm making is that since behavior is genetically dictated, if whites have 10,000+ years have built every advanced civilization only to cuck themselves, there would seem to be a genetic propensity to cuckoldry in whites. thats to say that according to this we wuz theory whites are genetic defects capable of founding but never sustaining any civilization

Yes, we go back a long time.

Our history repeats itself as well. We always travel, rise up, conquer, pioneer, rule and then fall to the overwhelming dark horde. That is the white races destiny and fate.

White flight the world over. Only Europe, North America and Australia and New Zealand are our last refuges. We can't go anywhere else without fighting back out of the corner we are in.

Sea-level rose 100 meters in a few hundred years 12,000 years ago.
The Aryan civilization was splintered and never recovered cataclysm. Europe is the last bastion of true humans.

I think other races are the cuck races user.

They let our memes win.

And memes speak louder than genes.

Memories are key.

One day though - people will look back on the ideal of "cuckhold" race as a funny novelty of earth restricted humanity.

Mate read

These last refuges are just applicable to earthbound people.

Truth is, we will be in perpetual:
inter-dimensional Aryan space jihad
Because of genetic modification and the objective human obsession for beauty.

genetics are not static. the ancestors of whites may have founded civilizations in mesopotamia, but that gives modern day europeans as much of a claim to mesopotamia has modern day mesopotamians have to europe.

Iraqis are thick as shit and European whites aren't.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Ahmed.

There is reason to asume that humans left the hunter gatherer stage long before contemporary science would suggest we did.

Relatively recent discoveries like Göbleki Tepe aswell as new knowledge about how the last ice age ~12000 years ago actually started with a giant meteorite impact in america point towards "advanced" civilizations much older than the ones we currently know about.
This is what actually killed all the mega fauna, not a bunch of indians.
The sphinx likewise shows water damage that couldn't have happened according to the currently accepted age of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

I didn't really have a point here other than trying to illustrate how little we actually know about ancient history. Almost everything older than 12000 years has been ground to dust by kilometer thick glaciers making it very hard to find remains of cities let alone bones or the like.
I simply wouldn't be surprised if there had been seafaring people for a lot longer than we were aware up until now and finding ruling classes of some kind of protio-aryans spread over the globe is at least slighty more plausible than "we wuz kangz".

Aide from the five major root species, there have been other species which did die out. Off the top of my head, some stand out:

Recently discovered, 2-3 foot tall pygmies on islands in the far east
7-9 foot tall 'giants' in North America - remains which exhibit red hair and thick bones, some have six fingers and double rows of teeth
a small group of 3-4 foot tall people in the Northern Himalayas with large heads - some interbreeding with the locals

It's quite possible for white people to go extinct. Creamy-white skinned, red-haired people will probably do so first, in about 50 or 60 years. Blonds will probably live on for another century after that.

Unless we take deliberate measures to preserve not only these genotypes, but their cultures as well.

Honestly nothing pretty or something to be proud of.

The biggest problem with history is that the victors write it and well it clearly shows that the aryans lost.

So if we are descendants of empire builders….well we have to do better.

It was just ironically funny.

Reeks of WE WUZ, to me. I don't doubt that European phenotypes probably spread much farther than it's fashionable to give credit for, that many ancient peoples were probably closer to Europeans than whatever they are now and that there's a conspicuous gap in prehistory (thanks, glaciation) but Aryanism of the "a single unified entity of 1488% pure aryan nordic white people who lived at the north pole are responsible for literally everything of note in the archaeological record everywhere on earth and those damn brown people took credit for it after they were gone" stripe you're describing is Afrocentrism-tier as far as I'm concerned.

This theory is nuts and only college-dropouts will believe it. should i remind you that the first cities were in the middle-east (Uruk) and germanic/nordic people were mostly barbarians till the Renaissance?

Is anyone saying that though? Most people here have been very cautious to not sound overly "we wuz kangz"-like.

completely anecdotal but i met a guy from south australia who said where he lived there's a well known local legend about scientists in the 50's exploring a cave system near streaky bay, they found human remains from the original inhabitants of australia and cave paintings showing them being hunted by what we now call aboriginals. this was too politically sensitive and the federal government had the entire site dynamited, something you can see if you go to the caves today where the entrance was destroyed..

he referred to them as pygmies and also the red people which is what the aboriginals in the area call them. in a lot of aboriginal history they interacted with other people when they arrived (there are oral histories of their arrival)

what he was saying is that the original inhabitants were intelligent and advanced but very peaceful and not warlike at all. aboriginals on the other hand were much less intelligent but more brutish and violent. they forced them out by burning huge swathes of forest and killing any they found.

it's worth looking into anyway. his whole point was if this was known the entire narrative falls apart, if aboriginals were conclusively proven to not be aboriginal and especially if it were proven they killed the real natives who knows what would happen..

History is what it is. If it happened, and we can prove it, we should unapologetically claim it. That's our rite. We have to claim our heritage to know who are what we are.

We don't have to rub the noses of everyone else in our history, but we do have to proud of who we are, were, and can become.

Now you're talking more sense.

None of those extinct races were "white." They were their only distinctive races.

Likewise all of the other grand civilizations had their own distinctive subraces, none of which were modern Europeans.

Fixed

WE WUZ ERRTHING N SHIT
WUZ
ERRYTHING
N
SHIET

Haha. The thing is we can trace the genetic roots of various 'peoples' and we find an overwhelming amount of 'Caucasian' genetics in all (aside from 'Native' Americans and the Chinese) great civilisations.

As much as we may hate them, Arabs, Indians, Persians and Iraqis share the same genetic root that Europeans have. You could argue that Niggers and Chinks share it too, but the divergence between Europeans, Persians and Indians was far more recent than it was with Niggers.

In other words the more evolved 'species' splintered into different species, and it is those species who were the 'civilisation' builders of all era; Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Anglo-Saxons.

This is not to take away any accomplishment from the Chinese. The Mongolians too were fearsome. This other race which is largely separate from the genetic root of 'Caucasians' is also accomplished in its own right.

The Native Americans too are Mongoloids, though they have myths regarding what resemble Caucasians teaching them how to live. Considering that we know early 'whites' were explorers and travelled far, this theory gains support. Considering we have now found archaeology and skeletons reminiscent of Caucasians, this theory is further strengthened.

Its not so much 'white power', 'Europe master continent'; its that the most successful races 'diverged' from the human root at a 'later' or 'more evolved' point than the subhuman niggers did.

It is our lot life, to create something beautiful, then have it taken, then those who take it claim credit for it, then when they destroy it, blame us for its destruction.

Our lot in life, until we decide enough is enough.

Nice map! Thanks, user : )
Who knows how accurate it is, but it's definitely thought-provoking.

I would drop the 'We Wuz Kangs' bullshit, though. It was derisively funny when barely intelligible black guys were rapping that they built civilization everywhere. But in this thread we've been posting about archeological findings, some anecdotal and some scholarly, which point to a decadent pattern of diverse species interactions throughout postdiluvian history.

WE WUZ CHINKS N SHEEEIT

You've been here for months posting D&C EVERYTHING. Why don't you start your own board, king?

And that is how STUPID they are.

They literally cannot fathom their own true paradise being found within the white method.

Have they not seen albino Indians?

They look sorta German.

Proof that the out of africa theory is correct.

Stop living in denial.

Start realising we can turn you into ubermensch if you just pay attention.

It's lore and wishful thinking. The true master race resided around the Mediterranean and Caucasus mountains. Look where civilization began and where empires rose from nothing. Persia, Rome, Greece, Egypt. These are the great empires of antiquity, the rest of Europe civilized later and only recently have been leading the way… but that's all coming to pass. Just as these great empires fell, the West will fall. The chinks will rise and claim they accomplished everything great in history just like you are now.

The thing is, at the point we're at with technology, they're going to be the ones thay succeed with the colonizing of the stars thing. Why do you think grey aliens look like chinks? They're time travellers.

There were an Aryan people in China, but they weren't the ancestors of the modern day Chinamen. They're the ancestors of a Muslim Turkic culture in China, known as the Uyghurs.

We don't know the ethnicity of the Ancient Iraqis. In all likelihood, the ancient Mesopotamians were probably like pure, less-smelly Armenians and lighter-skinned, clean Kurds.

I don't think so.

We're on the verge of a new revolution.
I smell it.

There are too many angry white people to let shitskins ruin humanity for good (i.e. destroy it)

near 50% of people in the UK want nationalism.

That means they are VERY angry at their government and the unions it relies on.

This will be very hard on us in the coming months, maybe a year.
But the upcoming generation of kids are even angrier and feel more cucked than the last.

SOON

The vindictive stupidity of the Jews is truly stunning, isn't it?

We humans can be anything, and yet they try to tear all of humanity down just for self-validation.

IMHO, and I think the truth will bear this out, we incarnate into whatever bodies are available to us.
We could have a White paradise on Earth. Everyone could be white and happy, happy, happy !!!

: )

This is embarrassing. Not even Hitler approved of this nor that estoric Larp Himmels.

I think some "revelation" may happen first though.
And there will be torment.
It will get worse before it get's better.

has this ever been scientifically verified?

reported

I was asking for sauce, you hyper-mongoloid.

Yeah, basically once you start giving citizenship to outsiders and the stock of your race gets muddled you're fugg'd

OP is an enormous faggot.

The entire history of the world contradicts this idea.

Ironically all the civilizations you mention were of Mediterranean origin, i.e. fair skinned with dark hair and eyes.

OP suffers from an inferiority complex towards Mediterraneans

ancient Mediterraneans were not the same as the modern ones.They became swarthier due to arab invasions

Fuck off kike.

Arab admixture is negligible. Fuck off with your bullshit.

Yea he does suffer an inferiority complex. The Mediterraneans had culture first while muh Nordics were barbarians. Mediterranean master race.

The fucking Romans weren't Aryan. The Egyptians weren't. The Chinese weren't. This meme is fucking retarded and only idiots buy it.

Whats next, is someone going to cite March of the Titans as a scholarly text?

Sure,keep telling yourself that.
Then why are modern meds so swarthy?

Can you read goy? Do you know of any studies that show a high amount of Arab and nigger admixture?

They're so 'swarthy' due to climate. Check out a Uv ray map and get back to me.

Much of written history is a Jewish lie. I believe everything prior to written history is known by the Jews, but they're keeping it a closely guarded secret. There is a truth from our past that they do not want us to know, because if we find out, it's over for them.

Is this conjecture or is there evidence for your claim?

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=1b0779891284eccc9885f7565b523ad9

And those empires were no more. Arabs were able to move in because Byzantium was collapsing and the Mediterranean population was heavily diluted.

phys.org/news/2016-05-ancient-dna-phoenician-carthage-european.html

I read this whole paper when it came out a few weeks ago. Moreover that is only one sample. Though Hannibals mother was said to be from Sicily if I recall correctly.

This doesn't refute me though.

My point still stands. The Romans weren't Aryan. The Greeks weren't Aryan. The Egyptians weren't Aryan.

They were,now go cry in a corner butthurt shitskin.

What about all the accounts of blond haired and blue eyed Romans and Greeks? Alexander the Great was blond haired and blue eyed from example and today you won't find any blonds in Greece.

Hurrr figurines mean something. Genetics means something. Not figurines. With yoyr logic, the Egyptians were niggers due to them using brown paint. Fucking idiot.

I'm Italian you nigger.

There are blonde Greeks. Just because there were some doesn't mean they were dominant.

Hey the Greeks also said there were gods on Mount Olympus, is that true too?

Do you have any books or resources you can recommend if one wanted to learn more about hidden/antediluvian history?

ITT asshurt nonwhites who are for some reason on Holla Forums instead of, say, a gas chamber

Yeah,i bet you are one of those darker "italians" aka shitskin

Nope. Not a shit skin. White as paper, nigger.

Then why do you post anti-white propaganda?

I beg to differ

t. partially Italian

I didn't say all italians are shitskins,only a small portion of them.I know there are many blond haired and blue eyed italians

You are thinking of Tocharians.

Fucking remove yourself, Mehmet. Uyghur scum only has some genes acquired from Tocharians that they raped to extinction. Their disgusting islamongolic culture have nothing to do with Aryans'.

Every culture in the world possesses a story of the flood which wiped across the earth. The races of man you see today are those divided from ancient Babel.

Even whites are only a meager reflection of the ancient humans. The ancients had the strongest muscles of whites and blacks, the beautiful features of whites, and far greater intelligence than any surviving races. The EU wishes to recreate the ancients by breeding the races together, but that won't work - all it will do is create mongrels with the worst of both.

I-is there anything wrong with having dark brown hair and hazel eyes?

Yes.

Would have to look through my zombie files for sauce. In the meantime, where to look? Probably in back issues of the magazine, 'Ancient American', which doesn't always follow the Smithsonian's party line.

Additionally, the Ute in Nevada used to have a few of these giant Nordic-like mummies on display in a private museum. They really don't want people to know that there was a non-Indian group of people that preceded them in the area.

Off the top of my head, there were some large people dug up around Poverty Point. And in Southern Florida. And of course Ohio, which is covered in this stuff. A cave in the Rockies with a large skeleton, clad in a very hard copper alloy armor. Caves in the Grand Canyon, now covered in water, had large Europid skeletons in them. The are many more ignored examples.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_X_(mtDNA)

No.

(checked)

Nope. Not a shit skin. White as paper, nigger.

Let's also not forget:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger–Congo_homeland#/media/File:Nigeria_Benin_Cameroon_languages.png

What's so important about those niggers? They are the first (and probably only) subsaharan culture that managed to reach the iron age at about the same time as the rest of the world and consequently managed to curbstomp and rape all other linguistic groups of niggers all the way to Kalahari to extinction.

If you fucks had shown THIS map in the past I wouldn't have been so outright dismissive of solutrean theory.

Whats anti white propaganda?

So any italian without blonde hair and blue eyes is a shit skin? See the 3 studies I posted earlier.

Haplotype X is mainly a 'Native' haplotype.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.21614/abstract

Hurrr anyone who disagrees is a non white.

Fucking idiot.

WE

Lactose tolerance follows that map very closely.

One may say that this confirms the Out-of-Failfrica theory but as the Aryan-ish distribution indicates:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R_(Y-DNA)#Origins

OoA is pretty much confirmed. See haplotypes L1, L2, and L3.

X comes from Siberia, the same place Aryans come from.

'Natives' also come from Siberia and share a common ancestor with Europeans.

The solutrean hypothesis is a joke man. The dates are wrong as well as the flint knappings.

They come from a later period in Siberia after Aryans had left and Mongoloids had moved in.

The evidence are all around and global pre-colonial White presence was a consensus a century ago within mythology and ethnography experts. Despite all the indications and shitloads of evidence PC narrative had tried to debunk these as pseudo-scientific because of their lack of diamond-hard indisputable evidence but just like with the Out-of-Africa nonsense genetics were a gamebreaker.

Pile up what you can into your head and hard drive before the (((Academic))) circles get past their shock and awe and retaliate by burying the evidence and ostracizing the researchers.

Which migration? There were 3 out of Siberia.

No it isn't. You probably don't even know what "out of Africa" theory is.

So if it's not confirmed then explain to me.

I don't answer idiotic statments.

That's what you think.

See the fucking map. The haplogroup is almost universal for Europoids and its distribution is almost the exact opposite of what a Bering passage would imply for North Americans.

Fucking coincidence?

So how many were there and give me citations for yoyr claim.

Yes, modern humans ultimately came from Africa as descendants of various Homo erectus offshoots. That doesn't mean that (((OfA))) in its Academic buzzword context is correct.

When we take power we're going to do genetic testing of all the ancients we can. We'll prove civilisation is white. and other people aren't capable of building or maintaining it. Then we do eugenics to make us even better.

Kek. I see the map. My point still stands. Siberian and Europeans share a common ancestor from 10 kya. This is an objective fact. That map is meaningless.

Hey can I put a bell curve and tell you to show me where 1 percent of the population is using just thay bell curve? Same thing with showing me a map.

You can still find many blonds/blondes, but most of them are located in Northern/Northwest Greece.

t. Greek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans#Europe
Start by this, Tyrone.

It is not confirmed because the haplogroups you mention predate humans. The out of Africa theory is of a recent migration after modern humans had already arisen.

And this is not even accounting for what can and cannot be inferred from mitochondrial DNA (Jewish anthropologists often making very large leaps to confirm their biases).

Yeah, no. Anthropology is an entirely Judaized field. Any anthropological research after the 1940s is not reliable (and any from the USA is never reliable regardless of the time period). Mainstream anthropology is literally sociology-tier nonsense at this point.

So humans each come from ancient, now extinct hominids? Source? What hominids?

Schlomo filtered.

No it isn't.

Not so fast, Chaim!

go back to Reddit, Chaim

Kek.

Again, fucking idiot.

Thanks. Though the multiregional model makes less sense than OoA.

Jewish citations? Genetic studies are Jewish now?

The multiregional model is discredited. I'm open to new information obviously, please post academic citations and not kikepedia.

They are when the researchers don't understand what can and cannot be inferred from their data (99% of them because they are low IQ anthropology plebs).

Not at all.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm

So what can be inferred from that study other than what already was?

Why is there no cro magnon dna in modern humans?

I take no information at all from there. It's a shit hole. I only read academic papers, not shit anyone can edit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans#Genetic_evidence
Full Golberg.

The multi-regional hypothesis managed to overcome its "ebil gnatzee pseudoscience" stigma solely because in contrast to Out-of-Feelgud sophistry it was supported by overwhelming genetic evidence.

Which one?

There is. I don't know how you would say otherwise, unless you are an idiot who only thinks mitochondrial DNA exists, which means you are a retard.

What part of
can't your 1200ccm negroid cranium can't grasp?

I asked for studies, not kikepedia.

Citation needed. Modern humans are on average 98 percent homo sapiens and 2 percent neanderthal (the researchers changed their estimate).

That doesn't mean cro magnon survived you dolt.

There are citations, fucktard. Why would kikes support something that comes in complete contrast to their "one race the human race" narrative, Tyrone?

BECAUSE WE DON'T CALL THEM CRO-MAGNON YOU FUCKING NEGROID PRE-ERECTUS MONGREL
THE MODERN TERM FOR CRO-MAGNOS IS "EUROPEAN" YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

I'm a stupid piece of shit, I'm tyrone all because I question things. Makes sense faggot.

Europeans are not fucking cro magnon you idiot.

Neanderthals and cro magnon never interbred. So one would reason that there would be cro magnon dna in modern Europeans but there isn't.

This has nothing to do with what I wrote.

Nowhere in the article does it say that cro magnon are the ancestors of modern Europeans. See the plos biology paper I linked above.

By your definition, only white specie is human. Other species like Homo Erectus (Negro) and Homo Neanderthalensis (kikes) are animals.

Do you need some videos from Africa for a proof? Just ask…

Kikes are neanderthals? Any studies on this other than the book that gets passed around here?

No. BECAUSE YOU ASK AND STATE COMPLETELY RETARDED THINGS.

Everyone with a 3 digits IQ or even less would understand that
means EUROPEANS = CRO-MAGNONS in the biological sense.

That doesn't mean modern Europeans are cro magnon you fucking idiot.

These threads have so much potential, but they are always ruined by two types of people.

First, you have idiot claiming that every square inch of the Earth was ruled by blond-haired, blue-eyed supermen who were 20ft tall and spoke German. This is obviously stretching a bit, and makes us more susceptible to strawmanning and ridicule.

Then, you have legions of shrieking, butthurt, shitskinned spergs, and also whites with brown eyes who get offended by the nordicists' claims.

Then there are the rest of you, who just try to have an enlightening and open discussion about an interesting topic that is pretty much banned anywhere else. Of course, you never really get far, because you get drowned out by all the retards.

Either these threads get shilled hard, or they cause extreme butthurt to normies, shitskins, liberals, and so on. Either way, I think they are important.

If that were the case neanderthal and cro magnon would have interbred. Moreover, there would be cro magnon dna in Europeans today. But there isn't. There is neanderthal. Why is that? Hmm

Not true, Chaim.
Give us some proof for that bullshit not from some "We wuz Kangs'n sheeeeit" academia.

What is this pseudo-historical rubbish and why didn't more people call him out on being a faggot?

eva.mpg.de/neandertal/press/presskit-neandertal/pdf/Science_Green.pdf

Admixture is indisputable. Lack of Neanderthal's m-DNA only proves that there were no offsprings between male Sapiens and female Neanderthal.

No fertile offsprings.

Mostly there are just individual digs and studies, but there are a few books that try to track humanity before the flood.

One author that comes to mind is Michael Cremo.
www.mcremo.com
Caveat lector: I haven't vetted his site, nor read his seminal work in many years.

Thanks for the paper. I can't read it at the moment but I read the abstract. How was there gene flow from neanderthals into non human populations before the OoA exodus?

You don't have a clue, Chaim.
White Europeian people are descendants of fair haired Cro-magnon hunter gatherer, mixed with Aryans from the north of the Black see region and agrocultural people from the south. Cro-magnon genome remain unchanged for at least 40 000 years.
As for the Neanderthals, yes, we all have small amount of Neanderthal admixture, due to interactions (rapings) between two species. But there is a cach. Further north, percentage of N admixture is very low, about 0.1%. On the South, percentage of admixture increases. Semites have an the average 20% of Neanderthal admixture. Arab peninsula is 50% Neanderthal.

michaelbradley.info/

So, niggers aren't human then? Because a lot of blacks don't have that forethought.

dude whats that website called. i forgot the name and nobody seems to remember

your pic related i mean

A book?

Source study please.

Except you leave out that the populations who have been in those areas the longest, like the kurds and yazidi are much fairer and lighter of eyes and hair than the arabs who invaded from the south. Reproducing more quickly and being more violent might win you an area but it makes the earth a stupider shittier place. Envy will kill all humans eventually.

It was shoahed long ago.
I posted all plates I have few day ago in a thread "How to indentify a kike".

Don't know where you get your studies, but it's pretty well-known that modern Aryans were derived from 'Cro-Magnon' humans, with much regional genetic variation. They replaced Neanderthals, with a small amount of cross-breeding between the species.

Neanderthals - there's another species of human to add to the list of those that have been bred to extinction, or simply replaced. It only takes one single advantage (in this case intelligence) for one group to be able to wipe out another.

Are subhumans really human? They walk on both feet and can speak a language but they are so different in other areas that they may as well be a different species altogether.

For example, Leftists are subhumans because this is about as human as I'm a dinosaur.

You just found it. Now is just up to your academic credentials, to open it.

Source? As far as I know neanderthals and cro magnon never interbred. I linked the study twice.

Neanderthals weren't human.

OK I'll read it and get back to you. Luckily I have access to a journal database.

The hair can bleached over time. In a number of Peruvian mummies I saw, their black hair had turned red.

Likewise, blond hair can absorb tints. For instance, if the body was in a bog, the hair can turn darker.

The best way to determine what group of people someone belonged to is by decoding their genetics.

THERE WAS A GLOBAL CIVILIZATION BEFORE THE END OF THE LAST ICE AGE

IT FELL WHEN THE WORLD FLOODED AS THE GLACIERS MELTED AND THE SEA LEVEL ROSE WORLDWIDE

THIS HAS BEEN PRESERVED IN OUR RACIAL MEMORY FOR 11,000 YEARS

Niggers are as human as you and me.
Just different species, that's all.

Niggers are not the same species as whites.
Abbos are not the same species as whites.
Indios are not the same species as whites.
East asians are not the same species as whites.

East Asians share a common ancestor with Europeans.

Of course. But they’re genetically disparate NOW.

what is OoA exodus?
would you be so kind to explain in a few short sentences? thank you

“Out of africa”, the debunked theory that we all came from niggers.

That's wrong. Niggers can't into basic human behavior, unless you can force them to hide their chimp instincts. That's why slavery, segregation and Apartheid are necessary to make nigger-polluted lands safe.

A few groups of homo sapiens from Africa trekt out of Africa through the middle east into the Caucasus.

They then interbred with Neanderthals.

It's also worth noting that the researchers put their estimate of neanderthal dna in modern humans from 4 to 6 percent to 2 to 4 percent. Also east Asians have 20 percent more neanderthal dna than Europeans.

I can't find the Paabo study, only websites that cite the same book that was linked.

Basically bullshit.

Neanderthal was a rival of Cro Magnon that was mostly eradicated. They are still our greatest rival although they have interbred with other peoples to do it.

Not sure that this is true, user. We are able to interbreed, but that doesn't mean that we share recent common ancestry. If we do share common ancestry, then the divergence of human species occurred pretty far back in time… probably on the order of half a million or more years ago. Convergent evolution, people becoming more alike, seems to be the dominant postdiluvian process, not divergent evolution… excepting perhaps those niggas that can't put together a viable modern society.

Source for study please. I have those images on my phone. Read it all before.

It's not shocking and new information that Africans interbred with archaic hominids that non African populations didn't breed with.

Where is cro magnon dna in modern human populations? What populations? What frequencies?

Here's the source, user. I found this when I was reading up on 'Native' genetics:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9973301

Thanks. Gonna have to chew on that.

What you saw, are ramains of Chachapoyas, white South american civilisation, which was destroyed by Incas. Last Chachapoyas fled to the Eastern islands and builded famous Moais.

crystalinks.com/chachapoyas.html

Remember. Where you see pyramids and high civilisations, there was white man who build it arround. With no exceptions.

Lel. And you never figured out, that this bullshit is juden propaganda with agenda "wee wuz all niggas, so our girz should fuck monkeys"?

Which one is wrong?

That's a belief. I only do religion for fun, not for objectively judging the world I live in.

For instance, belief in reincarnation is fun because it helps me to think that life continues on in some manner after death. This, and some reincarnation studies have been pretty rigorous.

But to believe that one or more group of humans is not human, simply because I don't like them, well… that's not fun. I'm not a true psychopath. I can laugh at people, but ultimately I feel compassion for all humans. I don't want them overwhelming my society, but I am willing to help them better themselves within theirs.

People are people. There's nothing wrong with that. Some are smarter, some are taller, some are better looking, but all are people. We may be different enough that we shouldn't interbreed, but we all are people none the less.

Hope that helps, user.

Kek.

See Peter Frost and when blue eyes, blonde hair and fair skin came to be in Europe. They came to be around 12 kya.

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2007/09/when-did-europeans-become-white.html?m=1

Then you're naive.

Reminds me of Afrocentrism. Also serves as a reminder that current kids nowadays have no idea what back breaking work is, spending a few days working at farm in summer can get your skin a tan that it wouldn't get had you stayed on the shade writing.

I was sarcastic, but thank you.
Btw, I am realy interested, how many people still beleive in OoA juden bullshit.

March of the Titans.

Why are pyramids such a universal symbol? Did the ancient white man carry that idea to different parts of the globe?

Holy shit guys, remember how the bible talks about the tower of Babylon and how God struck it down and spread everyone over the earth to stop them from doing it again?

Whether you believe in God or not that part had to have come from somewhere.

What if it wasn't God who did it, but some ancient alien race who saw us so advanced and building a spaceship to join them on their planet and they said "oh hell naw"

[citation needed]

Yeah, because only "true psychopath" can see the difference between human and nigger behavior.

That reads like typical tumblr/reddit post, honestly. Leftists like to believe that we're all belong to one big "humanity", which is false. There is no reason to think that niggers are humans, except for their physical appearance, and even then humanoid term fits better.

Top kek. Garbage book. Completely denigrated Mediterranean achievements. Dienekes ripped his bullshit up.

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/kempsslander/

Kemp is a clown.

I'm pretty sure that the Easter Island giants were another distinct species of human. I didn't include them in the list of extinct species of mankind because I don't for certain if a skeleton of theirs was found. For certain, they were not the Chachapoyas. That was another group, which was driven underground and almost entirely out of existence by the more common Indian.

There is another surviving group of white people in a Colombian valley just south of Panama, but those people have experienced local prejudice to the point that they also almost don't exist anymore. Again, they are being bred out.

That's a pseudonym right?

I have no idea. I've been following is blog for years now. He has great information.

No real Holla Forumsster, that's for sure.

You are not even trying, Schlomo.

I haven't heard that name since I was researching about the battle of Thermopylae

what's his blog?

There is substantial evidence to support it which is being actively suppressed. It is worth noting though that the Ancient Indo-European peoples are different from Nords, the Aryan hypothesis of ancient history is different from Nordicism, but Nordic people and to a lesser extent Anglo's are the closest genetically to the ancient Indo-Europeans who evolved originally in Siberia, the gene variants responsible for white phenotype had not yet evolved, but Proto-European Aryans either played a foundational or ruling role in nearly all developed ancient civilization. Proto-European Solutreans migrated to America before any of the injuns.

If that's what you gained from the article, kek. Go back to 4th grade.

dienekes.blogspot.com/?m=1

Made me laugh. Thanks : )

I just commented on that article actually. I posted here that the X haplotype is mostly 'Native'. Europeans have it due to then sharing a common ancestor 10 kya.

Or to expand on this, what if it was some sort of warp gate? A gigantic tower thing that could send you anywhere in the galaxy (the heavens) and over the course of thousands of years the translation just changed so people could understand what the fuck they were talking about?

History is most likely cucked. I have high amounts of suspicion it's not at all like what were being taught. There was a thread not to long about it.
archive.is/O3k3Y

The who shit about language, trading, the ice age radiation, genetics, damn it's a great thread.

Proof Whites were in America before "native" americans?

No.
I will give you advice, user. Always, always first look the picture, read bio … for some kike trait. And only if all is cleared, read the work, paper, blog, etc…

This kike agenda is darkening of Cro-magnon. But true is, it was and still it is only Cro-magnon, who is ancestor for all white, fair haired people on the world. All the others are at some degree mixed with Cro-mag.
Kikes want to erase Cro-magnon, or at least create some dark, ugly creature fama. But Cro-magnons are here and now. They are called Brunn, Borreby, Baltid, Dalo-faelid, etcetra…
One more time. White Europeians are mix between original Paleolitic inhabitants of Europe, Cro-magnon hunter-gatherer, and people, who cames later - Aryans from Central Asia and farmers from the south of Black sea.

Solutrean hypothesis is long discredited.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/23/solutrean-hypothesis-were-the-first-peoples-of-the-americas-from-spain/

Is Frost a Jew? I love his work. Especially the paper with Harpending (RIP) from last year.

Should I disregard everything Arthur Jensen says on account of his Jewishness too?

WE
WUZ
tier shit. Falsification of history is a perversion.

Cool, thanks I'll check that out

Read that earlier this year… I guess I'm looking for some antediluvian resources

If non-whites weren't the same species as whites, then they wouldn't be able to interbreed. It's as simple as that.

There is no fundamental difference between subspecies, breed, and race, but humans have interbred so much throughout human history that most genetic (read: not affected by upbringing or culture, like IQ or inclination towards crime) differences are either cosmetic or related to diseases and disorders.

Heliconius butterflies, tigons and pizzly bears produce fertile offspring.

here

no, Shlomo
nobody takes you serious
try harder

YES, YOU CAN!

Here Schlomo:

That's not proof bro. I went over this earlier.

Here's an example of different species that not only belong to different genera but entirely different subfamilies and can still produce fertile hybrids:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_bottlenose_dolphin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_killer_whale

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wholphin

Do you have any proof that non-Whites can sustain a post industrial civilization?

Best well-known physical evidence is probably the Aryans dug up from an old bog in Florida. The local Indians sued for and got the bodies, though, and wouldn't let anyone even look at them, much less get genetic samples.

Otherwise, you'll mostly have to look in the basement of the Smithsonian for all the sequestered evidence from digs all around the continent. Some Indian tribes have kept records and remains of people they've found. State museums tend to be less subversive than the Federal one.

The Solutrean hypothesis makes too much sense to be easily discredited. People have been crossing the oceans for time immemorial. For instance, the Chinese sailed up and down the East Coast of Africa in the 800's. Polynesians cris-crossed the Pacific. Phoenicians and Egyptians sailed around Africa, and even hit the East Coast of South America. Greeks sailed through the straits of Gibraltar regularly. Celts set up a substantial maritime trading Nation in what is now Turkey. A group of Romans sailed into the Gulf of Mexico. Vikings sailed over, and then down the Mississippi (I know that first hand from my own dig…) But the Peabody Museum, the Smithsonian, these (((institutions))) gobble up evidence of anything-but-Indians-in-America. Thor Heyerdahl was targeted with so much flak for efforts to prove it was possible to cross the Atlantic on merely reeds. People could have almost floated across the Atlantic on logs. Even today, many people row across the oceans. It's not impossible, user.

I never claimed they could. Take your strawman somewhere else.

Schnortzl knows.

Yes. There is always some agenda.

Nr.1: don't ever trust a kike. But is up to you, user.

We knew that long ago. No need for some kike to just agree with our ancient wisdom.

I get that, user. But what people say is attributed to the solutreans, like the flint knappings, are wrong as well as the dates. The alternative hypothesis article just disregards it.

Most solutrean theories state they walked across a frozen Atlantic though, right?

I remember watching a show on the history channel a few months ago. It was about injuns. They said that they claimed to be Jews. But testing showed they weren't heebs at all. They did look white though, but that's attributed to, obviously, European admixture.

There are stories of kikes being in…. I think Colorado? I'm not sure, it's been a while since I read it. But there are stories of basically every race and ethnicity in America. Sure I know that a lot of lore and mythology is based on fact. But why take stories into account then? Should we believe we were made from corn like the Maya believed? Should we believe there were real gods on Mount Olympus?

Im just skeptical because most evidence points to a Native American trek over Siberia, with 3 migrations out of there being the case.

I also love arguing.

Top. Kek!!!

He didn't even bring up his heeb ancestry. He said he wanted his experiments and theories to speak for him, not his ancestry.

Sure we've known that. But he proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

He also empirically verified Spearmans Hypothesis. Unless you're telling we don't need empirical verification of these things?

Arthur Jensen we is a king amongst men for a reason (in terms of intelligence and racial intelligence research)

Graham Hancock

yea, well. then I see the (((author))) of this discreditation (pic related)

In addition to walking across the ice cap, the Solutrean hypothesis also involves people in boats, rowing along the edge of the ice, a very doable endeavor.

Re: flint knappings - the best knappers were relatively early, Folsom points, something which has puzzled archeologists for decades. It was only about 20 years ago that we figured out how to replicate some of their works. This corresponds well with the Solutrean hypothesis in that a less-advanced group comes in and replaces the original people.

What is commonly considered a 'Jew' today was probably not the same as the 'Jew' of yesterday. The original Hebraeons were probably Semitics, not mixed-race Eurasians emigrated from Kazakhstan. Thus, if the Indians of today had an admixture of Semitic genes, it wouldn't surprise me that much. People do get around.

Tangentially relevant, but I love this video educating a dum-dum red dog wannabee cracker:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

What has Linda Gottfredson been discredited on?

Rasmussen et al 2014 showed that the Clovis people had Siberian ancestry.

nature.com/nature/journal/v506/n7487/full/nature13025.html

we wuz mayans

It's amazing how many redditors have come here lately and don't even have basic defenses against trolling.

There are literary tons of books writen before 1945, all about race and inteligence. Why do we need some kike to just repeat what is known for centuries from our white anthropologists? I don't get it.
Smart kikes are gatekeepers. For example. Kike Jensen will tell you, IQ is heretable. But what he say next, is important. For him, 80 of IQ is heritable, and 20% nature/nurture. That is false and agenda here is gibs to the niggers. In reality, 100% of IQ is heritable.
Those smart kikes are there just for smart goys, remember that.

No. Mayas, Aztecs, Olmecs, Inkas … were shitskin "natives" from Sybiria and Pacific.

We are talking about "Cloud people", Chacapojas, Solutreans, etcetra.

IQ is not 100 percent heritable. Just as extreme environmentalism is retarded, so is extreme hereditarianism. Do you have a source or are you speaking out of your ass. Because the only things that depress intelligence is extreme neglect and abuse, parasitic load, disease, and subpar nutrition. Without this one factors, IQ has about an 80 to 90 heritability. More likely it's 85. Not 100.

Sure they had all of the things we do now 300 years ago. Our science now can see why this happens. We can quantify how much of the gap is heritable and how much IQ as a whole is heritable. It definitely is needed.

And then we have kikes like Franz Boas and Steven Jay Gould parroting bullshit and Rushton, Jensen et al pointed out how it was all wrong. Their work was for the kike agenda, race doesn't real goyim!! *g* is a fallacy goyim!!! Reification of intelligence!!! An abstract concept attempted to be made into something physical we can measure!!! Charles Spearman invented factor analysis only to prove that IQ was heritabile and the black-white IQ gap is heritable goyim!!! Race isn't real!! We all have the same capacity!

And their followers spewed that garbage. Mismeasure of Man is STILL taught in colleges. And the liberals eat it up because they think it's a refutation of Rushton, Jensen, Murray, Gottfredson, Spearman, and others. This shit definitely needs to be exposed for the garbage that it is.

re: nature vs. nurture in developing IQ, I think stats I've seen try to attribute some development to environment, and rightly so if Lamarckian evolutionary theory is more correct.

Maybe IQ is determined by 95% genetics, 5% environment, or more depending upon how hard one pushes oneself to learn and grow over the course of a lifetime.

Contribute:

>>>/pdfs/1164

>>>/polarchive/376

Work on your Jewdar, user.
As much as Solutreans. He did't say, mongol. And as we know, Aryans was all the way down to the China and up to the Bering.

To back up my statement, in my dig (I won't say which one it was to preserve the anonymity of the innocent), the Viking-era findings were two-fold:
two effigy pots depicting a white man and a red man, in conjunction with a set of runic throwing bones. Dates were 800 A.D. +/- 50 yrs.

The pots were absconded with by museums, and have been kept (((apparently))) in the basements ever since. No one has seen them in decades.

The rune-covered throwing bones just disappeared…

you are using IQ as a synonym for intelligence.

IQ is a jewish metric to evaluate a person's usefulness as a slave

you are so, so fucking brainwashed

Stupidest shit I've ever heard.

Really?

Charles Murray claims that the heritability is 60-80 percent, and that even with competing studies there is no data outside of that range. So Environment does play a role in developing intelligence, about 25% on average. The most vicious opposition to Murray's theories comes from educators, social workers, legislators, etc. who want to believe that everyone is an identical blank slate, their belief in tabula rasa is pretty much an article of religious faith. I don't get it, Murray's research indicates education is still very important and 25 percent is plenty of room to make a difference except for the lowest of the bell curve, if an oncologist patients live 25 percent longer than average, he is going to be a damned good oncologist, if a lawyer wins 25 percent more cases on average, he is a damned good lawyer, a hedge fund manager that beats the S+P 500 by 25% is really fucking good, etc. in any other career being able to distinguish yourself as much as 25 percent is plenty to satisfy the egos of its professionals but for social engineers anything less than 100 percent is unacceptable, their hubris know absolutely no bounds and that is why it is so dangerous to allow them to determine our curriculum, law, or involve them in social engineering in any capacity.

So blacks aren't very good slaves? I know some people who beg to differ.

No. IQ is a car, "learn and grow" is a driver. You are born with F1 or with YUGO, it's 100% due to genetic. How you will learn to drive that car, well, that is up to your hard work, teachers, envirovment, etcetra. But to became good driver is not gaining higher IQ. See, number of synapses in newborn child's brain are what we are talking about.

The Lake Mungo remains in Australia are of a tall, gracile human species quite distinct from the short, robust presentations of Aboriginal remains. They were also buried/cremated postmortem; few if any aboriginal remains have been discovered treated the same way.

The Mungo remains have also been dated to somewhere between 40k and 60k years old which predates Aboriginal settlement of Australia by at least 10k years.

The remains have been handed back to the 'traditional owners of the land' (i.e. the Aboriginal latecomers that wiped out the graciles).

Amusingly, some geneticist has recently tested the 40,000-60,000 year old Lake Mungo remains and found 'aboriginal DNA', thereby proving that the tall, gracile Mungoans are actually aboriginals.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mungo_remains

The whole article basically says that they're aboriginal remains, but a couple of lines reveal the lie:

"The bone structure had a gracile character, which contrasts with the morphology of modern indigenous Australians."

"Subsequent studies using the length of limb bones to estimate LM3's height, suggest a height of 196 centimetres (77 inches or 6 ft 5 in), a height that is unusually tall for modern Aboriginal males."

"Comparison of the mitochondrial DNA with that of ancient and modern Aborigines led to the conclusion that Mungo Man fell outside the range of genetic variation seen in Australian Aboriginal people"

Sure sounds like they were Aboriginal to me!

It's very possible that the successive Clovis people were the first Indian/Asian/Europid mix.

Something to think about while you read this non-academic conjecture:
archaeology.about.com/od/skthroughsp/qt/solutrean_clovi.htm

Gonna have to follow up on that one. Thanks, user!

Is that same case, when museum curator lost her job because of "too much Vikings in America"? I don't remember her name right now…

Good luck. Powerful groups want the truth hidden, and 'scientists' have their funding cut if their findings are politically incorrect.

There's a huge indigenous industry that relies on white guilt to survive, if it was ever proven that whites predated aboriginals and were wiped out by them, the social turmoil in Australia would be immense.

re: radiocarbon dating

It's notoriously inaccurate.

When I was learning how to prepare samples, I first learned of how inaccurate it can be, due to environmental fluctuations. A known quantity of burnt wood from a cave in Nevada (I forget the name of it) was shown to be off by various amounts, up to 5,000 yrs. Along the same long piece of wood variations were shown in carbon-dated age, depending upon how close to the cave entrance the sample was taken. The further from the entrance, the older the indicated date. That might indicate that the valley in Nevada (I think it was Death Valley) had been irradiated at some point, yet outside the cave, radiation levels were not anomalous. The point of this anecdote is: don't place all your eggs in one dating basket.

I suspect your talking about P. Sutherland. She was in Canada. Our dig was further south, closer to the Gulf of Mexico, and much predated her work. We weren't looking for evidence of the Vikings, but rather just digging up dead Indians. This was before it was politically inexpedient to do so. Nowadays almost no one can dig up dead Indians anymore.

Nice job, user. Agree, but still on 100% heretibility, it is from my ass of course, lel.

And epigenetic. Those 20% variable. It is due to envirovment, expression or repression, but both hardware and code are stil heritable.
Envirovment can't upgrade your processor or update your genetic code. But it can upload some useful programs.

Sutherland, exactly. Such a sad story…

Now they have found new site in Point Rosee in Newfoundland. To me, it is logic, Vikings searched down to the Gulf.

We also found one anomalous skeleton who would have stood around 6'8", in association with the effigy pots. At the time, there was no way to genetically test him. He stood out because most of the dead Indians were around 5'4"-ish.

I think so.
Reading Plato can give you that conclusion.

That makes infinity more sense than "muh alienz"

Native Americans look nothing like any other people, aside from Mongolians and Tibetans. I'm thinking at some point they mixed with the Germanic settlers that were not wiped out.

sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans

Probably why Native Americans have some European features in their faces.

The difference between this and WE WUZ is that the blacks have nothing. They're desperately looking for anything to have claim to. I'm Anglo and the Anglo race has built the most successful human civilisation in history. I don't need anything more than that. By extension Germanic derived peoples have essentially invented everything in modern history and conquered the entire world. Why would I need more than that?

It's just that the other races are so inferior right now it's difficult to believe that they could build any civilisation. Which leads me to think that the people that presently inhabit Italy, Greece, Egypt and Mesopotamia aren't the same people that built those civilisations. Whether I share ancestry with the people that built those ancient civilisations or not is inconsequential to me. I'm not motivated by a claim to credit. I'm motivated by disbelief that these people are capable of anything.

that indian is high test as fuck

You say that as the west is in its death throes

The whole world is in its death throes.

It is in times like this that either greatness is brought forth or lasting ruin.

Lets say humanity enters a dark age tomorrow and 2000 years from now Chinese archeologists are looking over the ruins of Europe which are inhabited by a swarthy mongrel race of subsistence farmers and those Chinese think that there's no way those people built the ancient civilisations around them. They'd be right.

Easy, Shlomo. Here:
neokoolt.com/#!The-First-High-Culture-in-the-World-Originated-in-the-Balkans-Europe/c9ze/55a6cee50cf286eab023e1d3

Reincarnation means we shape the bodies and environment we will likely be reborn into by shaping our population.

I'm glad this sort of topic has been gaining more ground lately. Antediluvian civilization in Europe is probably the second most important topic in history, right after the dismissal of the holocaust hoax.

Nope, the pre-flood culture was European, White. The flood itself was the rise in sea level at the end of the Younger Dryas which caused coastal settlements to be submerged (thus the source of sunken city myths as well). The proto-Indo-Europeans (We really need to decide on a better term for these guys, which is hard since we don't have direct references to them) who survived the ice age and thaw either started new societies in Europe, or migrated to form colonies ruling over the natives of other lands.

Actualy, out of Sibirya. Then some white oucast went INTO the Africa and fucked some bonobo like half monkey Erectus specie. First nigger was born.

So it was some fucking white guy who couldn't keep it in his pants that caused the Eons of trouble for the rest of us? Something else feel guilty about, then.

Actualy, Khoisan and Bantu niggers are of two separate specie. Also, you forgot Abos. And for the end:

NeanderKikes

I've been looking for the original Paabo study all day and cannot find it, any idea where it is?

I remember seeing another user saying that kikes and Arabs have 20 and 50 percent Neanderthal DNA respectively.

I thought it crazy, but then thinking of historical patterns of inbreeding, maybe there is something to that theory. Hmmm

I believe that Australia's Aborigines are a mixed species, perhaps of Bantu and Asian, or something. Statistically, they are the dumbest bunch of people on the planet. Polynesians, who were probably originally Asian, seem to have picked up some of the Aborigine genes on their way across the Pacific.

You're right that Khoisan are a separate species of black-skinned African. I didn't include them in the top five species because they are neither a large nor influential bunch. Those small people are more peaceful than the Bantu, and can be intelligent. They are a good example of a more advanced-but-powerless people being lorded over by a less-advanced-but-powerful one for thousands of years. In effect, their society has regressed to the point that they've become a stone-age fringe living in a Bantu world.

Sorry kikes

I've heard about Romans being in contact with the Chinese, but how in the fuck is that possible?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Heyerdahl

Ever heard of Thor Heyerdahl?

He was a Norwegian ethnographer who theorized that Ancient Egypt had contact with South America(because Pyramids) and to proof that it was possible, he went to Egypt and had himself build a big Reed boat after some Ancient Egypt Picture and tried to cross the Atlantic Ocean with it.

He almost made in his first Expedition and succeeded to reach Barbados(Caribbees) in his second Expedition.

Ancient Egypt was a Bronze Age Culture and a lot more primitive, than Ancient Rome, which was a Iron Age Culture.

So where all the Albanians are.

Nordicists are albino negrocentrists.

Ignore the mudpeople talk, but this seems to be the only version of the documentary about Ra II that I can find on the internet.

t. Shlomo Masterrace

Because other races can't do anything without some secret European elite telling them what to do, right? Why are there no massive megalithic palaces or tombs or pyramids in Central and Northern Europe dating back to ancient times? Why do the Roman accounts of Germania describe it as a primitive tribal society living in huts in the swamps and forests? How did some tribal savages in the middle of the wilderness somehow traverse the frozen wasteland of Eastern Europe, the enormous barren steppes of western Asia, and the mountains of East Asia, then conquer and rule over the native Chinese and build their entire empire, all while their homelands weren't even able to get the bickering tribes to unite long enough to fight off the Roman occupation? Not to mention that there is an entire ocean between Europe and the Americas, making the supposed establishment of the Inca/Mayan/Aztec/whatever empires pretty much impossible even with the most advanced ships of the day, simply due to the lack of provisions for such an immense journey. The earliest recorded landing on the Americas was the Norse in Newfoundland, nearly a thousand years after the height of the Roman empire. And they didn't conquer anybody, all they did was some logging and setting up a small settlement then leaving because it was a waste of time. Europeans didn't really look outward until much later in history, and the idea that we somehow did literally everything ever in all of history is a bit silly, we only did about 90% of it. Give the untermenschen ""some"" credit.

Asians can be blond, I know a girl whose cousin is full blooded Vietnamese and she is a natural blond. Its a very rare mutation but its certainly possible. Europeans have colored hair because some of our ancestors eons ago developed the same kind of mutation and spread it around.

You’re a retard.

I find a lot of kikes use the WE WUZ meme to suppress discussion about ancient aryans, they sprung out quick this thread

I wish there were a reverse filter, a 'whitelist' where I can hide all the other posts.

8741a6, God bless you, I have learned so much today.

There are hundreds of it, but Shlomo don't want to jewgle. Pic related is 7000 years old, some 3000 years before Egyptian pyramids. Another examples:

alamy.com/stock-photo/megalith-complex.html

"ten dollars buku money, five dollars each"

Ok, so you are not Shlomo. You are Chink Chonk. And you don't have a clue, slave race.

Rome. Greece, Persia. Before then it's all prehistory. What do you got?

Vinca culture. Fucking 8000 years old. Here, kikepedia for Chaim:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin
%C4%8Da_culture

Sumer, Egypt… All of fucking civilisations you know was white culture, ok Chaim? Gobekli Tepe is 15 000 y old in oldest layers. Anatolia was lily white before Otomans.

The Egyptians and Levantines were semites, not aryans.

False, at least for the Egyptian ruling class for most of its existence. The Skeleton of King Ramses II has naturally red/orange hair, and red hair is an exclusively white phenotype.

Genetic testing on mummies from the years 806 BC to 124 AD shows that they have the haplotype I2, which originated in Western Asia.

nature.com/news/egyptian-mummies-yield-genetic-secrets-1.12793

Race war?

Listen, Shlomo semite neanderthal.
Egyptians became race mixed semites after Hixos invasion 1800 BCE. Before that, they was lilly white. Now, fuck off and learn something about predinastical Egypt.

Still waiting on a primary source for kikes being neanderthal.

Source for your claim for Egypt being lily white? Not pictures, studies.

Don't look kike propaganda. Seriously.

Yes, there are no studies after 1945. Why? Because you jews supressed all.

And now you are expecting from me to dig for data for some Israel intl?

Go and fuck yourselve. There are data if you want to found it. Paabo study is two clicks away.

Go and fuck some reddit newby.

And fuck you and your Israel, ok?

You're a fucking moron.

You're making the claim, the burden of proof is on you.

I'm not from reddit. I'm not a kike. You're a fucking idiot though.

Provide citations please.

Hello Schlomo.

Greg Cochran just put a post out on this.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2016/06/19/whos-on-first/

I'm blond and green eyed, but also a sperg with an interest in ancient history and this topic is approaching hollow earth levels of silliness as far as theories go. I've never hear of Barnenez but it definitely looks interesting, thanks for showing me. However it is still in France and does nothing to further the idea that ancient Germans somehow founded every civilization ever to exist while simultaneously living in forest tribes in their homeland. If this theory were remotely true there would be some remnants of such a great civilization, along the lines of giant pyramids in the middle of the Teutoburg Forest or something.

strawman

Franks were German tribe. Fucking GERMAN TRIBE. GERMAN TRIBE!!!

Now, tell me, user. Are you fucking stupid or you are just shiling for greater Israel?

gee, user. watch for fucking hearthbrake
it is just Holla Forums
fuck…

France was occupied by Romans and if they had somehow made massive invasion fleets to cross the Atlantic the Romans would have written about it.

Explain how German tribes traveled the world and established ancient Asian, Mesoamerican, North African, and Middle Eastern civilizations while living in huts in the forests of central Europe?

Gas the shitskin "greeks"
Race war now

Taiwan's aborigines were distinct from both the Chinese and the Japanese.

Nah man, Emperor Jinmu was White. He had red hair and blue eyes. And the fact is that Shinto shrines were originally sacred groves. Shinto was a pure Aryan druidic religion until the yellows monged it up.

So where are the blonde haired blue eyed individuals in this ancient art depicting the Byzantine emperor and his closest men before the Turkroaches ever invaded?

France and Germany were basically the same before 843 AD.

Also, most native French are Germanic.

What are you retarded?

The Franks were a latinized Germanic tribe of superwarriors. Spoke latin, observed Christianity.

And native French today are mostly Gallic-Roman (with more Germanic genes in the North obviously).

Bison and cattle aren't even the same genus let alone the same species, and they can interbreed.

it is known that america was populated by inmigration through the stretch of bering, so asians = american indians.

The Franks were the predecessors of the Dutch, not the French.

This is correct, mostly.

No user. Belgea, Frisian, and Franks were very differently rooted in Europe. Franks - Francii were as Germanic as it gets 'post' roman collapse. They grabbed (arguably) the best portion of the roman empire (Weapon technology and opportunity) then adapted to the gallic/latin culture and language. Emulating the roman's if anything after their conclusion of forming Francia, which later split apart and turned into the Holy Roman Empire.

The language became more and more romanticized throughout the generations. Religion and Trade had a large influence this culture/language. Even "Old German" sounds different because of the romantic influence spread across Europe.

Gallic + Latin + Frankish = French

Sea People (White) < Phoenicians (White) < Carthaginians (White) < Syrians (White - before the Arab mixing and becoming the Aramean)

Quit spamming every thread you insufferable little autist.

But that's fucking retarded. We've mapped that area to hell and back via sonar and satellite imagery. Not even the slightest hint of a former landmass of that size.

Watch how

Doesn't reply to any of

sage

I subscribe to the idea that the Atlantis Myth is based on the Minoan empire.

Precursor of all Europe they built a sprawling empire around the Mediterranean with a capitol in Crete.

It fell when a Tsunami wiped out the Capitol and it "sank beneath the waves." It's lesser cities were then overthrown by Greek slaves.

lel

race-mixing fam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digenes_Akritas