Not having a GF sucks but having one isn't that much better

not having a GF sucks but having one isn't that much better

why

because gf sucks and no gf also sucks.

list whats good about having a gf other than sex. its like having an annoying friend with you 24/7

Can confirm, if you're not gonna have a family with her you are wasting your time, also never stick your dick in crazy, or get a gf who plays at your white knight side

get a trap gf

easy money

a gf does suck… your dick!

shit
idk

the best thing is to just sleep around

I'll trade you.

having two incomes is pretty cool.
also the sex.
also somebody to watch tv with
also someone to talk to when your feeling down
coming home to a smiling face
the list goes on

this is all true…

Not having a 2d gf feels worse

I need no GF

Confirmed here, OP.

Comprendo tu sentimiento.

NORMIES OUT

how long you gonna ride that train?

one of those rare insightful post on Holla Forums

-Sex

Comfirm.

-Fun

Already had gfs, thats a lie.

You have a fuckton of reasons, but i cant expect more from a butthurt tumblerite attacking "Trumpchan".

-Savior fantasy

Actually i was that for them, nice projection.

-Validation

Yes and no, more tumblerite projection.

-Desperation

Hell no.

-Obligation

Wife? yes, gf, not, but i stopped blaming myself and now i just laugh at single mothers.

-Purity Fantasy

Dated virgin lesbians, one never kissed… ok i had feels now, are you happy? but qt degenerates (kinky as fuck) virgins are real, you tumblerite crap isnt.

-Love Fantasy

Stop projecting, btw, sexual attraction isnt a "feel".

To the other point:

-Insecurity

Who in the hell is 100% secure of everything? Just God is 100% secure of everything.

-You never try

I have work to do, no time to spend with whores.

Grotesque obesity or deformity
You have a boring life

Try harder, btw, i have a warm bed and i dont cheat, if you can do the same then my bed is yours.

step away from my waifu, sir

Sooner or later I'm going to need a beard. I'm not even gay, I just don't like people and have no desire for a relationship, but once I've confirmed I'm totally heterosexual I can go all out in grooming and fashion.

"Look at user in that leotard! His legs are shaved. What a faggot! Look he's even got nail polish on!"

"But Jim, he can't be a faggot, he has a girlfriend."

"Oh, wow, Todd, you're right. I have to admit he really pulls that look off."

Subtle.

fucking idiot, a trap girlfriend is even harder to get as everyone jumps on one plus they suffer from even stricter standards then actual girls

>>>/plebbit/

who needs a gf when you have a ponie?

The big trouble is that we, as young men raised in the western culture are very unhappy in general.

We, as much as girls are taught that we need to achieve a few things to achieve true happiness. Love, which really wasn't a thing that factored into domestic life before the 1920's, is really not as good as we're told.

In movies, books and in some cases games we are taught that once we find someone who loves us for who we are and all that jazz we will feel good about ourselves and get dedicated to stop fucking around as much. This is simply not true, or at least not true in the literal sense.

These mediums tell us that once we find someone, and it could be anyone, we'll be happy. But the truth is that it's all about finding someone that's "right" for you. In a relationship you're a team. If you don't find a good team player, or if you're not a team player to begin with you're gonna have a bad time. Sure, you might feel the first few months that having a brand new GF is paradise on earth. You kiss, do stuff together, have sex a lot and maybe you have some common interests if you're lucky. But the hard truth is that after a while you might not love each other that much anymore.

You might get bored, things aren't as exciting and you reallize that the other partner is a really shitty person. This is usually where things would break off in a perfect world, but some people are so dead fucking set on being fucking miserable because they've found someone that can actually stand you that they tag along for much longer than it was meant to. Sure, there still might be some things you like about the person and you think that if you focus on that, everything else will fall into place. WRONG.

Once you hit this level it's really not fucking rocket science to realize that it's fucking time to move the fuck on. It's no crime to break someones heart, hell, you might do them a service since they might not be happy too.

So the way I see it, having a GF as a grown fucking man isn't like experimenting when you were a teenager. This is someone you should consider buying a house with, someone to have your kids, someone who you can make long term plans with. If you find a person who can stand your shitty self enough to be invested in the things you have to say and you like that person back in the exact same way, hold on for dear fucking life becuase these people don't come fucking often enough.

We create a false market of potential girlfriends and boyfriends. We lure each other in with promises of mystique, romance, excitement and a fullfilled life, but in the end you really can't give another person what you don't have. Being in a relationship is being in a team, and if the other person don't play ball, it can be hell.

easy aids

thats why fuck buddies exist.
lets be honest, women suck in general.
90% are annoying cunt and have nothing more than their vaginas to offer.

take the best and leave the rest.

when your get tired of you fuck buddy or she gets old, just dump her and get a new one.

ha ha ha