Brit/pol/ #983: Unlimited Optimism and Enthusiasm Edition

Boris pounds them in the Turkey
archive.is/3ypxV

We get a filthy junkie drug mule back. Great.
archive.is/ga30M

Cameron 'will accept the instruction of the British People. must have that postal vote rigged already then…
archive.is/B4Xfl

Salisbury Review on Brexit
salisburyreview.com/2016/06/brexit-white-working-class-beggars-feet/

archive.is/5pXmo

Rule Britannia, lads.
England never, never, never shall be slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dead-murdered-labour-mp-batley-and-spen-by-election-bnp-politician-jack-buckby-a7089966.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/20/brexit-make-britain-worlds-most-hated-nation
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4p7pwx/breaking_milo_just_announced_he_will_be_leading_a/
youtu.be/6QZvIVhlxbM
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/22/sudanese-refugee-walked-through-channel-tunnel-pleads-guilty-abdul-haroun
twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/745534556908838912
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36593120
ukip.org/back_brexit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Van_Rompuy
order-order.com/2016/06/21/remain-leaflet-blames-leave-jo-coxs-murder-start/
twitter.com/CNNTURK_ENG/status/745556390513545216
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/22/remain-may-win-eu-referendum-but-labour-party-loser
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745560961189216257
aides.org/
youtu.be/emxumavBU3M
youtu.be/6QZvIVhlxbM
youtu.be/KlSE7hKXcdc
aides.org/en/about_us
twitter.com/Express_Pics/status/745564543615569921
twitter.com/ToxOfOz/status/703614730380795909
k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/xmv1cua80x/ITEL_Radio_Interview_-_The_Nordic_Resistance_Front_-_6.18.16.mp3
insidetheeyelive.com/the-nordic-resistance-movement-interview-on-itel-radio-6-18-16/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4p9nw6/eu_referendum_boris_johnson_promises_to_publicly/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/tower-hamlets-closing-majority-of-its-youth-centres-after-corruption-claims-a3277946.html
aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters
aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post
aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy
eoni.org.uk/
aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland
twitter.com/johnprescott/status/745523223589052416
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/yougov-referendum-model/
openeurope.org.uk/daily-shakeup/polls-still-neck-neck-campaigns-make-final-pitches-electorate/#section-4
youtu.be/KWYJn6SPbqY
twitter.com/MiRo_SPD/status/745532083875942401
archive.is/hoUEs
filmon.com/tv/channel-4)
8ch.net/marx/res/3543.html
savedeo.com/download?url=https://youtu.be/KWYJn6SPbqY
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3653718/Widower-children-Jo-Cox-walk-memory-late-MP-birthday.html
ekathimerini.com/209779/article/ekathimerini/news/increase-in-migrants-reaching-aegean-islands-fuels-concern
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745583497641885696
huffingtonpost.co.uk/qari-asim-/eu-referendum_b_10604946.html
archive.is/NMpBo
youtu.be/EUAkcG9po1I
twitter.com/juliamacfarlane/status/745576777351827456
poal.me/jz5u1i
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36594834
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/745587955692113921
archive.is/xAdGC
lingscars.com/
twitter.com/lilyallen/status/745567917819961344
twitter.com/eu_near/status/745574256243769344
twitter.com/ORachaelO/status/745569901419593728
newstatesman.com/writers/robert_webb
twitter.com/Mike_Fabricant/status/745540707453001728
twitter.com/Mike_Fabricant/status/745540707453001728>>6417531
bigtalkproductions.com/our-people/rachael-prior/
youtu.be/BeHTJhfo5E4
twitter.com/MartinSchulz/status/353060776707235841
twitter.com/HandelsblattGE/status/745594530301419522
archive.is/Ks8E1
twitter.com/arobertwebb/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first fr first

OH NO WHO WILL WIN

NTH FOR BASED BORIS

Reminder that the government will probably fix the EU vote but it won't matter long term because the civil war is coming. It's just a matter of how high our kill counts will get when all is said and done.

4th for Bodgy Brendan

yes lad
but they have to do it in front of our eyes this time!

OP got trips in the previous thread

Designated

This caught everybody off guard.
Is he seriously suggesting that she was fearful for her life because she supported the UK's membership in the EU?
I call bullshit.

I get that his wife was killed last week and he's grieving, and recent widowers don't make the soundest rational arguments, but come on man.
You want something to blame, and that's understandable, so blame the guy who shot her, not the opposition she was fighting fairly.

Hi

Are Nige is supposedly speaking in London at 11am, anyone know where, lads?

how many times will they mention the poster today?
I think 10

caught you perving, lads

No they don't. They just add an extra 0 to the end of their total before they announce the winner and make sure a few boxes disappear. We need to be realistic about this, it's a horse and pony show and we need to prepare for the worst while hoping for the best not just jerk off to memes.

they won't overplay the xenophobic card

they did it with racist and now it wears thin, hence why they've switched to 'xenophobic'

i am now tbh

I love Scruton's rag

Look how British these people are. These are the people we should listen to!

S-sadiq g-got a bit f-flustered and c-couldn't quite deliver his rehearsed l-lines

Nu-males(tm)

How many students will be at Glastonbury instead of voting?

You're right to be hopeful, lad

UNLIMITED OPTIMISM

Nothing significant

So what are Brit/pol/'s views on Liberty GB, are they a honeypot or a legitimate party?

He also kept looking at his lines in a really fucking obvious way

Brits pls make Leave win, keep the cancerous City for yourselves.

100 000 is pretty significant, even if it's half that number that's still significant.

I thought they were a joke tbh

is that the thinkg Buckby is a part of?

it was hilarious

Leave the EU is just going to make the city stronger

A strong city is fine, no harm in having a big services sector that brings in cash. It's only a problem if that's all you have. Hopefully Brexit will reindusrialise northern England, a weak pound would help with this.

Fortunately, there's a few good counters to Remain's accusations of xenophobia.

1. It's not xenophobic or isolationist to want to be able to trade, co-operate, and build relationships with the whole world. Enshrining in law/regulation etc. that we deal with largely white, EU countries first and foremost almost certainly is.

2. It's not xenophobic to want to be able to give more skilled and talented people from outside the eu, from all over the world, opportunities here.

3. Lord Sugar and the number of 'likes' for his appalling tweet betrays the real feelings of many Remain supporters. Xenophobia is not a genuine concern for them, they use immigrants and people from foreign countries as some kind of silver bullet to manipulate the opinions of decent people.

American't lurker wishing you all the best of luck tomorrow. Getting all riled up like it's my country or something tbh

Anglo-Sphere strengthening will be top priority after independence tbh

Yes. I don't know what their point is. The fact they aren't violent/silly like NA implies they're not a honeypot, but they still seem a bit useless

it really just looks like they are trying to find a gap in the market for extreme policies

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dead-murdered-labour-mp-batley-and-spen-by-election-bnp-politician-jack-buckby-a7089966.html

even their bantz is a bit on the nose

True. Jack Buckby always seems really weird and odd to me probably because he's a Jew . He says he left the BNP because it was too racist which seems obviously made up to me since, considering they were at one point being called Nazis daily, I don't understand how anyone who was an antiracist could have joined them

Yeh, no idea what the point of this is. I guess it gets publicity, but for what end?

i love you

I think we all do

So let me get this straight - a bent politician bought and paid for by Brussels, a MUSLIM, and a bunch of nogs are the ones who want us to stay…. oh and a dead bitch who cosplayed as a muslim

Why is this even an argument again?

How RACIST, BIGOTED and INTOLERANT of you for saying that. For that sole reason, I'm voting to Remain.

Not being violent or silly doesn't exclude them from that

The argument goes like this.

RACIST
XENOPHOBE
WE WILL HAVE TO MAKE NEW TRADE DEALS

Did anyone try mixing Boris' speech with Land of Hope and Glory?

Just occurred to me that he knows Ginny, which makes me wonder if they're cooperating, but I may just be being paranoid

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/20/brexit-make-britain-worlds-most-hated-nation

success breeds jealousy

I think this should be tweeted to Eddie Izzard

Anyone?

They agree that GDP will decline.
It's irrelevant when you take into consideration that the influx of immigrants will also decline if we leave.

if only this wasn't satire

Maybe he was trying to entrap her, or maybe she has been in on it from the start

FUCK JOE'S COCK

Also they forget that for every new GP

we are already the worlds most hated nation, i fail to see their point

There'll probably be a fucking 1000 more new patients

Reminder there are MANY MANY traitors in Parliament

ACTIVATE THE TOMMY!!!

haven't seen anyone say an obvious response to brexit being 'racist', there are many racists voting remain however they are anti-white racists

You know I always used to hate Thatcher for breaking up the Empire, but now I finally get it. She knew that we would be overrun with fucking "commonwealth" scum that destroy the country forever. If only she had come to power sooner we could have avoided reverse invasion.

THEN AGAIN WOMEN IN POWER FUCKS EVERYTHING UP THEY SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO VOTE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF

More rope for the rope gods.

it still stuns me that commonwealth citizens can vote here..

FUCK OFF YOU COCK

The eternal Taig [spoiler] /Jew [/spoiler[

Memes need to be made and we have an anit British shill ITT
Filter. Move on

Can't really blame them I suppose as that is pretty much all the media runs with.

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4p7pwx/breaking_milo_just_announced_he_will_be_leading_a/

Is this what the """""""far-right"""""""" has been reduced to…

Bumping with
UNLIMITED OPTIMISIM
youtu.be/6QZvIVhlxbM

No you can blame them for being willfully ignorant shits.

Everything in the Guardian is so passive-aggressive, so feminine, so Jewish and regardless of whether it is a male or a female, Jew or Gentile.

One of the comments:

Tautological language aside. No. Death to traitors.

If you want to be some sort of plebeian rootless cosmopolite, fuck off away from me.

Milo isn't far right

I think you mean 'envy', lad

he's far right up some arseholes

he's 'alt-right', a self invented term to include gay faggot shit.

i love filters

It's what is portrayed as far-right in the media to 90% of people. It's what people see as ""extreme"".

I wish my mum didn't read their paper although it still has some standards unlike their website. Avoid the commentaries like the plague though.

Time to shift politics back to reality.

bastards

Sudanese muslim "refugee" who walked through Channel tunnel pleads guilty to obstructing the Highway
He has been sentenced to free housing, free education, free healthcare and a free pension FOR LIFE!
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/22/sudanese-refugee-walked-through-channel-tunnel-pleads-guilty-abdul-haroun
You on the other hand can fuck off. Get to work and start paying for it immediately.

Was looking at the comments on the fag youtube video last night, and all of the lefty comments were like this as well.

No content or argument apart from 'It's the current year', or 'I can't believe bigots like this still exist'

Lads, can we discussion something serious a moment?

If I wanted to move to the Us to be part of Trump's final white last stand. What job skills could I train here in the next say 2 years that would allow me to move there and sustain myself? Physical labour is out as I don't want to compete with tacos, so what can I do digitally that would allow me to fuck right off?

you traitorous turncoat

those comments are delicous
but probably hate speech and I hope they don't go to prison

SPEAKING OF HATE SPEECH
has anything happened to 'guitarfag'?
has owen got to him?

Train how to become a Muslim rapist

are you kidding me

They've activated the Milipede

Good. Noone likes him

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!

(only we get to exercise Godwin's law)

lol is GOLF an olympic event now?

The good news is lots of hippies will drown in the next few days

or at very least get a wash

There is a point where you cannot recover from, if we get to that point I would like an exit plan. Consider it like knowing where the fire escape is. Doesn't mean you're going to use it, but if you have no other choice you will have to or die.

LADS AND GENTLEMEN…I GIVE YOU THE POLITICAL EDITOR OF BUZZFEED

twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/745534556908838912

Why are they letting a 16 yo edit a website?

kek

He's right, them making us do obnoxious shit on every webpage is the perfect example of EU shittery.

Yeah for a while now.
Trying to get rid of wrestling, basically the foundation of the Olympics.

Wing suiting and free running will be the new events, I expect.

uuuuurgh, av neva liftid sumfin so eavy in me liiiiife

You're the worst.

Christ, she's only just got through the gate and she's already crying about rape

Lad would you still consider it your home if/when muds occupy 80% of the demographic and spawn their hideous litter all over the country?

Lad's I'm making another meme video

Anyone know where that vid is of Enoch giving the Thumbs Up?

lel

She's got calf muscles like Jonah fucking Lomu

This is why us country folk want you faggots to stay in the city. You see a bit of mud and you piss yourselfs in terror. Then you buy fucking wellies made for a fucking toddler.

Wellies should go up to your knees not your fucking ankle socks you kike.

Five key moments from the Great Debate
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36593120

I fucking love this term so much

people who live in the city are used to seeing "mud", trust me.

Why do I find her so appealing?

"fashun u fashist…I'm gonna tell Lily Allen on you….she'll sing a song about you on stage Worzel"

kek

eyy fam some of us city fucks actually know how to handle the countryside.

who

Glastonbery should be bombed, it's a good target for Islamic terror because they wipe out the shits defending them on social media.

its the ayylmao chick from twitch I think

based trolley man tbh. bet he was a scout

Fuck off kike. you pozzed your cities and you can fucking stay in them and burn like the traitors you are. Should of had heads on pikes and made sure they never got a ghetto because every time they tried a molotov shower came down

would this help or hurt us in the referendum

I'm sure you're busy lynching everyone a shade browner than you.

If it's Islamic it can only help us.

>you
Yeah I'm responsible for all of the kikes, shame on me

Ain't nothing but pure white people round me lad. Not a single minority in a single village here. I only see 'em if I go to town.

This

You're a faggot m8

You ever question why they go to cities? Or is your idiotic assumption that they stay her because we all love them so fucking much.

3edgy5me

Because you're blind

ukip.org/back_brexit
ukip.org/back_brexit
ukip.org/back_brexit

ARE NIGE SPEAKING AT 11.15

Ta' lad.

>(15)

They go there because you guys are all so isolated from your neighbours that they can kidnap your daughter and no one else will give a shit while you can't fight off 10 pakis as one of them impregnates the little drug addicted whore.

Rotherham isn't even in the city, its a suburb lad

Thought so filtered.

I hope she gets spiked and gangbanged by a bunch of dindus tbh

Never have I learned from one picture that someone is a complete cunt.

Is that bearded cuck on the left wearing a flower shirt?

yeah, shirt looks like a tea cosy and head looks like a muff

It's sad tbh; I'd like to grow a beard but these faggots have spoilt it

It's glastenbury there isn't a milliliter of testosterone in that entire muddy ditch of a venu.

The Eternal Yank

why would you bother

Twitter is bad for your mental health user.

Do you post in 90% of the new threads, you namefagging fuck?

Why did you engage it?

WHO ELSE WAS AT THE BBC DEBATE??

It's like free advertising.

I just woke up lad

btw, several people are namefagging as Sam Hyde atm

ukip.org/back_brexit
ukip.org/back_brexit
ukip.org/back_brexit
its on

I hope Nige uploads the video that's playing right now.

Final Farage press conference
ukip.org/back_brexit

Really? Seems pretty low energy to be honest. Rare to say that about Nige

Getting shorter lads

It's not so much about any invective in the video, but more of the hypocrisy of the "leaders" that are spearheading the Remain campaign.

Reminds me of this picture of Heman Van Rompuy. first President of the European Council.

This is how much politics pays….
His eldest son, Peter, is active in the Christian Democratic and Flemish (CD&V) party and stood as a candidate in the Belgian regional elections of 2009.[11][12]

His younger brother, Eric Van Rompuy, is also a politician in the CD&V and was a minister in the Flemish Government from 1995 to 1999.[13] His sister, Tine Van Rompuy, is a member of the Workers Party of Belgium.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Van_Rompuy

DOTR

What's the best Wew's freakout?

wow, they've latched on to this Independence Day idiom

or have they always said this?

I didn't…it just makes me laugh…it should make you laugh as well

Does Wews ever freak out much?

WE'VE CHANGED THE POLITICAL LANGUAGE

best news of the day

She's annoying as fuck but I still would

Remain are literally blaming us for Jo Cox's death now lads.

order-order.com/2016/06/21/remain-leaflet-blames-leave-jo-coxs-murder-start/

I've never seen him "freakout" but I liked his reactions to the comments in the Holla Forums thread about him.

REMINDER TO HOLD OFF ON EDGELORDING AND GLOATING UNTIL AFTER THE POLLS HAVE CLOSED

The Final Farage
Sounds like a finishing move in a martial arts sport

Have you lads seen this weird aids propaganda the frogs have been dishing out?

I fucking bet….they've trained up 11 million kebab shop owners, rapists and heroin peddlers specially for Britain
twitter.com/CNNTURK_ENG/status/745556390513545216

I find it hard to laugh when these views are held as equal or inferior to hers because she's a woman. I find it hard to laugh knowing she is capable of and probably will vote. It doesn't matter where she's voting just the fact that she is and is the perfect product of the elite and will always vote in their interests because she's been convinced that they are her interests.

"Mix and you protect yourself"

Fucking kikes

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/22/remain-may-win-eu-referendum-but-labour-party-loser

Even the Granuiad are recoiling at it, thankfully.

She's a yank m8

Why England and Russia and why are the models naked?

I wish she was as dumb as she pretends to be. I don't know why but it gives me a chubby tbh

The german one is funnier.

What happened with Sadiq Khan at the Brexit debate yesterday?

HE GOT THE PASSPORT OUT
THE MADMAN

THE LAST TIME LADS

I know it doesn't matter she will damage any nation she is allowed to voice a political opinion in.

IT'S OUT

Is this a fucking joke? I hate the world sometimes

What the fuck is this? Is this real?

Why does anybody give a shit what Turkey thinks? They're practically a terrorist state at this point.

Yes

I'm sorry but that is just so goddamn funny it's like they listen to our stupid little memes.

Hahahaha. I can't help but to laugh at these

Alberto on suicide watch.

New polls to hit today, lads.

FICKI FICKI, MEHMET, PASS ME THE WHITE GIRL

see you at 16:30 lads

It's the set up and RWDS are the punchline.

WEW

What's this meant to be? I can't read frog.

aides.org/

Good answer, user

Here's her naked tits

Some Jewish pro-AIDS ad.

Reminder that the BBC is refusing to show full unedited footage of that speech, especially the standing ovation Boris received for it

youtu.be/emxumavBU3M
youtu.be/6QZvIVhlxbM
youtu.be/KlSE7hKXcdc

Spread these videos to everyone you can
Post them on social media
Message them to your friends
Download backups and upload dictectly to FB, Twitter, etc

We've got 24 hours to spread this like wildfire. It might be an idea to post the videos in connection with the new Independence Day film (out today), find official profiles and pages and hashtag appropriately.

Oh, so they're promoting miscegenation.

STATE SPONSORED KIKES
aides.org/en/about_us

LBC is lefty as well right?

Exactly this

Nope. That was some random woman. Cox was in PM's questions. The based fisherman was spraying them with a hose.

This is the kind of thing that sent me over the edge

Can you imagine being as stupid as whoever made pic related?

Yes, they could be ANYONE - that's what we've been saying.

They could be the guy who rapes your women in children, as in Rotherham/Cologne/etc, or the guy who beheads you in broad daylight; why take a chance?

Yes

People have had it normalised, once you believe that race doesn't exist or isn't important the next step isn't so illogical.

Smh, lads.

Incredible. This looks like a parody of what leftists think. Do they know that most 'refugees' are virtually illiterate, even in their own languages?

I'm willing to bet that not one refugee becomes successful. These people are fucking insane.

Don't be so sure, I was a normie too - before their propaganda became overwhelming.

tbf, he was never going to get a white girl

Oh. I thought that pic was a joke. Fucking hell. So many in the west seems so obsessed with the superiority of immigrants, but they are the same people who will attack anyone for having any pride in their country and people's own achievements.

Disgusting cow-tits. Fitting for an ayy crossbreed.

Pussy Crushing culture in a nutshell

US here

Don't fuck this up, Britain. Lead the way to the whole western world saying NO to the kikes.

She looks like a gold digger. She's way too pretty for him. She's top tier niggeress.

Maybe maybe but still most people double down when they feel that disgust because they are told it's wrong.

tbf she looks better than any white girl he is likely to get

Going to be monitoring the in-shop price here at Coral. Will update as soon as it changes.

thanks, lad

It's the pepe face and his stupid fedora that pushes it over the edge for me. Never thought I'd see memes so clearly personified.

FUCK OFF, SCOTCHCUCKS
twitter.com/Express_Pics/status/745564543615569921

What the fuck.

twitter.com/ToxOfOz/status/703614730380795909

10/10 would consider miscegenation with.

"I am not enlightened by my athiesm or my love of wine but my dedication to civic nationalism"

Hard to tell if the nips are pink in that shit lighting.

Bigots OUT

t. Carswell

Thread related, a bunch of people from Nordfront were interviewed on ITEL a couple days ago.

k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/xmv1cua80x/ITEL_Radio_Interview_-_The_Nordic_Resistance_Front_-_6.18.16.mp3

insidetheeyelive.com/the-nordic-resistance-movement-interview-on-itel-radio-6-18-16/

It seems from looking at Twitter that she's a Kenyan, so obviously just marrying him for the (aussie equivalent of) a Greencard

what the FUCK happened to Australia?

H-he must be a swedish emigré

Stop pushing these memes on Brit/pol/ you cuck. Filttered

Jesus Christ it was a joke you autist.

I hate reddit so much.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4p9nw6/eu_referendum_boris_johnson_promises_to_publicly/

Sounded like Woolfe was breaking up into tears over thanking Nigel lads.

He's not wrong though, when you post this shit every single day it starts to look like an attempted consensus break.

So I just found out my gf has a coworker with the last name Rothschild.

Obviously I got a bit freaked out. Should I be? I know Rothschild is hardly as common as Jones or Smith, but she can't be part of THE family, right? Surely the name doesn't exclusively belong to THE family?

Surprisingly my gf had never heard of THEM. what are some essential Rothschild beginners red-pills to give my gf?

Who here feeling
CIVIC?
miscegenation is disgusting btw

Post what shit? Look at my post history in this thread.

forgot vid

JUST

Yeah, I heard his voice break and him choke slightly. But who wouldn't be sad at having to say goodbye to Nige after working with him in one of the most intense political competitions ever? Even paki Raheem Kassam expresses nothing but admiration for Nige after the roller coaster that was GE 2015.

Very unlikely she is related. At least not close enough to be a evil kike

There is probably more than one family named Rothchild collect notes just in case

w-WHAT?

Even Nige isn't sure what's going to happen to him and UKIP after the Referendum.

But I meant it in the sense of "ending a political campaign and taking a break". Should have used a better word.

Who /comfyVarg/ here?

wasted quads tbh lad, shame

Nige is a true hero tbh lads, he's fought for us for so long, I hope we can repay him by leaving the eu.

Just saw Niges latest speech, fuck me it was High Energy and brought the logic.

Guy is a national hero and should be Knighted.

The entire Napoleonic War might be a good start.

Interesting how she looks good in photos and far less attractive in motion. Power of make-up I guess.

lad don't do that, you terrified me.

Link?

Was just on Sky 10 minutes ago.

any of you lads want to be in my pub skittles team in a few weeks?

Lads do you know what time the results will be in tomorrow?

Yes, if she seems attractive, it's just because of the makeup. I realized watching it that blacks are just really, really ugly. I also find the skin colour disturbing

ARE
NIGE

I'll join

Tower Hamlets closing majority of youth centres after fraud claims

…I bet there is a 199% voting turnout here in London's most diverse borough…99% diverse Muslims that is

standard.co.uk/news/crime/tower-hamlets-closing-majority-of-its-youth-centres-after-corruption-claims-a3277946.html

4am friday

Is this the equivalent of the German Beer hall, has the fire started?

Filtered for wasting a post

10/10

talk about getting away with murder

kek

you'll have to put up with my drunken normie m8s tbh

Posting Referendum Voting Guide again:

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (1/2)

This guide is meant for new voters and those who've already forgotten how to vote properly since GE 2015 You fucking tossers, stay off the bottle and weed.

REFERENDUM POLLING DAY IS 23RD OF JUNE, THURSDAY

Polling stations will be open from 0700 to 2200.

Voting guides available here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

STEP 1: HAVE I REGISTERED TO VOTE?
If by this time you haven't registered to vote, you ought to go out to the nearest public square and hang yourself, because voter registration CLOSED ON THE 9TH OF JUNE. You can register after this date, but you won't be able to vote, so please do something useful like kill yourself and serve as fertilser for the plants around your estate.

STEP 2A: HAVE I SUBMITTED MY POSTAL VOTE?
If you indicated at voter registration that you would prefer to vote via postal ballot, then ensure you have submitted that ballot by post by AT LEAST TUESDAY (21ST OF JUNE). AND MAKE DAMN SURE YOU MARKED THE BOX FOR 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'.

If you are too late to send out your postal vote, then you MUST go down to the station on polling day, the 23rd of June, and return your postal vote to the polling station or to the Returning Officer at your local council before closing time. CONTACT YOUR RETURNING OFFICER AT YOUR LOCAL
COUNCIL TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

Note that you CANNOT send in a postal vote and vote in person at the same time.

More information here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post

STEP 2B: WHERE IS MY POLLING STATION?
Your polling station will be indicated on the polling card that you should have received by now. If not, contact your local electoral registration office and VERIFY that you are indeed registered to vote.

If you are unsure about where your polling station is, which is highly unlikely unless you've suddenly become illiterate or a woman over the past 12 hours, you can check it via this portal by typing in your postcode: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

WHAT HAPPENS IF I SUDDENLY CANNOT BE THERE ON 23 JUNE?
You must apply for voting via emergency proxy. APPLICATION FOR THIS IS VALID UNTIL 5PM ON 23 JUNE. You must first be registered in England, Scotland or Wales and be eligible to vote in the Referendum to apply.

You MUST fill in these forms available on the webpage here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy (Search Download the form for an emergency proxy for occupation, service or employment (PDF))

Your proxy must be older than 18 (16 in Scotland) AND be registered to vote.

Norn Irons can find out more here, as their rules are somewhat different: eoni.org.uk/

WILL I BE ASKED FOR IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLING STATION?
NO. But as a statement, you may wish to bring your British passport.

NORN IRONS MUST BRING PHOTO ID. List of acceptable photo IDs: aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING YOUR POLLING CARD TO VOTE; IT ONLY TELLS YOU WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

STEP 3: HOW DO I VOTE?
The question posed to you on the ballot will be: 'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?' (Refer to pic-related for how exactly it will look like.)

INDICATE YOUR VOTE IN THE BOX THAT SAYS 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'. PUT ONLY ONE CROSS.

You can mark it with a cross or tick, AS LONG AS YOUR VOTING INTENTION IS CLEAR.

If you need assistance, ask the staff at the polling station.

DO NOT SIGN IT OR WRITE ANY STUPID MESSAGES ON IT, IT CAN AND WILL SPOIL YOUR VOTE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO GOOF OFF ON ANYTHING ELSE, JUST KEEP YOUR AUTISM IN CHECK FOR THOSE 5 MINUTES OF VOTING.

Whereabouts?

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (2/2)

POLLING STATION DECORUM
YOU CAN:
- bring pets with you, but they must behave (So leave the dog at home or in the hands of someone more capable, dogsittinganon)
- wear a hoodie, but cooperate if officials request you show your face
- vote if you are tipsy or high, but officials may bar you if they feel you are incapable of voting.
- vote with a biro. BRING A PEN ALONG IF YOU FEEL VOTING FRAUD IS POSSIBLE.
- request for another ballot if you have made a mistake.
- bring accompaniment if you feel nervous or are on the edge of a spergout.

YOU CANNOT:
- wear political clothing. JUST WEAR SOMETHING DECENT AND DON'T GO DRESSED AS UKIP-MAN OR ANYTHING.
- wear a rosette. Only candidates and campaigners are permitted to do so.
- discuss the vote with anyone at the polling station. DON'T SPERG OUT.
- blast music or distract the rest of the voters.
- take pictures or selfies inside the voting booth.
- vote if you are a member of the Royal Family. (Sorry, Harry, your Royal Highness. Maybe when the coup comes, you can vote yourself 'Top Lad for Life'.)
- WRITE ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE VOTING MARK ON THE BALLOT. THIS BEARS REPEATING - DO NOT FUCKING SPOIL YOUR VOTES.

BASICALLY, COOPERATE AT THE POLLING STATION.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS?
Vote counting will commence once polling stations are closed. You can expect results to be finalised by around 4 - 5 am the next day.

In the meantime, meme hard, pray hard and rest well. However this turns out, we must continue to fight. Britain only dies when you let her.

GODSPEED, LADS

I can however say that there's something primal in the appeal of touring the former empire and having lewd moments with local high class qts like our ancestors before us.

Not when they look like a black hole, lad

maybe India and Asia though

surrey, lad

Two jags is a fan of a pikey…I am surprised

he needs gassing the fat cunt
twitter.com/johnprescott/status/745523223589052416

I'm willing to bet that most Remainers are underage.

I always thought Bowie's wife was pretty hot (but then again she's Somalian and therefore more caucasoid than most blacks, plus she won the genetic lottery).

Used to have appalling yellow fever when I was younger, but dating some East Asians quickly snapped me out of that. Just give me something vaguely German with blonde or red hair at this point, please.

Singapore and Malaysia aren't too bad, tbh. The former's a little expensive, but really safe and has plenty to do.

Hong Kong's just filled to the brim with Mainlander chinks, who have to be some of the most odious people I've ever had the misfortune to meet.

Thanks lad.

Considering he wouldn't procreate other wise. Good on him.

How civic of you.

Shut your civic fucking mouth, his mongrel progeny is a stain on the earth.

Can I smash their faces in too?

General advice for a lad in the army to learn the language was to keep a native speaker in his bed,

tiptop kek m8

How?

Glad to say I've never been attracted to any non-white women I've actually met apart from half-castes

Here's the deal, if you want to go civic and throw your genes in the bin, do it in THEIR fucking country, fuck off out of here and fuck up another countries racial purity.

lads, imagine the kind of white woman he would have to settle for if he ever wanted kids.

He's gamed the system tbh

My polling station is at the end of the road
I can see it from my window

I live in a labour constituency, but i doubt that actually matters this time

absolutely not lad, they're ukip voters

I think they discouraged consorting with natives (in India at least) later on though, that's why they brought over English prozzies to discourage it

Who's available in Hartlepool to wave a Vote Leave placard in the background?

Pozboy panicking

don't hate, lad

fuck off race traitor

Sound advice

he should really have some orange juice or something

he looks terrible

no, dont be fooled, all they want is a fucking visa

they will end up coming back here either way.

don't be like that.
I could have married a white woman
I just love my wife, that's all. She's great.

try not to take it personally.

you can fuck off then

I think that was because there was a significant (still is actually) mixed group of the offspring of cucked Indians by the Europeans coming in.

He's got AIDS…orange juice won't help the little faggot now

Are these fucking wankers so illiterate that they think money is an infinite resource? It's a bit like saying that the land shortage isn't because of overpopulation, it's because OUR ISLAND ISN'T BIG ENOUGH.

You couldn't, not a decent one.

They're fucking terrible, that's how.

Soulless, materialistic, psychologically-manipulative above and beyond even normal women. Even the hot ones aren't that attractive when you get objective about it.

Basically, they're the ideal partner for a 25-30-year-old white betacuck who's never had a normal woman in his life before, and won't notice just how covertly controlling and manipulative his partner is - in fact, will probably welcome it on a subconscious level.

yeah I could have.
I'm a normie. It's not a problem for us to find women

Money is only an infinite resource in the EU. That's why they shill so hard for IN

I thought better of you, chap.

Interesting, heard a similar thing from beta friends who have tried dating chinks

the best reason not to go East Asian tbh

Seeing John Major mafe me think of the Iron Lady

The map of Britain's Leave vote based on our new model, rolling data from past two weeks"
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/yougov-referendum-model/

you forgot the terrible hygiene and zero manners part

But mate, I live in London, I can't see a field for literally miles. I saw a tree they planted once though. Of course we have loads of space, we can just turn all the fields into council estates. Just think how beautiful it would be if everyone live in a shit hole.

When I play skittles I play for keeps. If I ain't practicing for the race war then I'm not playing. I wouldn't want to harm UKIP chaps so I'll spare them my strong arm.

Scotcucks reeeeeeeee

My first gf was a chink, it was a disaster.

Later whites were supportive and laidback. Very.comfy

Normies don't actually race mix ya dummy. Not one of my friends from Uni race mixed, only the fucking wastes I knew.

Eh theres a few. More than a few while over here are quite the Europhiles.

Got a Chinese lass at the moment, daughter of a party official and quite middle class tbh.

SUICIDE BOMBING WHEN

Just passed my driving test pretty happy tbh now I can drive away from London when they come for me rather than walk.

EU plans to tackle migration crisis with investment fund of up to €15bn:
openeurope.org.uk/daily-shakeup/polls-still-neck-neck-campaigns-make-final-pitches-electorate/#section-4

How long before people are ready to go to war against the EU?>

Also, that autism better serve us well when the race war kicks off.

Why are you posting pics of Germans?

God bless those nigs for taking the council estate human waste.

BUILD HOUSES FOR DA YOOF

Where's the fucking services ya Tory scum, stop the hate import more shitskins.

Voting leave pretty sure the muslims will be the only significant turn out in the area.

It looks like CoL is slightly closer to blue?

disgusting/10 tbh

She's not even that black
And my children are mixed race, thank you very much

Lads, can a NEET cripple find a girlfriend?

Give me your tips, I will seriously start a blog about it. It'll be great, I'll take pictures and live stream the sex.

I'm going to bed, alone.. with my dog. I won't live stream this

those are contacts btw

Fixed for truth.

MPSPolska - Londyńska Policja

How cripped up are you?

Taught into destorying the UK and blaming evryone else, smart.

Don't you mean quintessentially british, m8? :^)

Japanese and Koreans are pretty hygienic and (outwardly) well-mannered. God help you if you're dating one and speak the language though, I hope you enjoy every trip out descending to your partner shittalking everyone and everything around you ad nauseam.

I mean it's kind of funny the first time, then you start realising that the thing (not going to call the human, they're like hate-filled robots with vaginas) you're dating is literally incapable of being positive about anything. And that she probably talks about you this way behind your back.

Spam it

Live stream the dog tbh.

The thing that always strikes me as ironic about this is a vote to leave is a vote to sack Farage, a vote to remain is a vote to have him keep speaking for the UK for the rest of his term.

Explains the stong faced hags they become in older life.

love 'em

Don't let this be nige on friday, lads… ;_;

Suq Madiq got rekt by BoJo

Fibro lad

I have multiple, I ain't showing you my dogs.

They never propose where the money comes from have they ever considered looking into how money is created and tried to reform that system? Na they sit on wall street and cry instead.

Into the dumpster it goes.

kek

boring crippled neet.

Final day then lads

Lad.

That is some "quality" shitposting.

Will you do us the honour of shitposting like there's no tommorow, so we can reach thread 1000 for the referendum?

Forget getting a top tier gf, you should be abled to find a decent woman of average looks though, they do have a carer fantasy in them.

Although you might want to sort the neet shit out first.

come on lad, disabled people do need some of the gibs me dats. That's why the system is there. Until we have our ovens ready we need to give them a hand.

I'd even link to what I fapped to on E hentai :^)

It's always the same anywhere in the world:

The mind boggles.

wew lads

I think it might be a generational thing. The one Japanese girl, if her mother hadn't been pushing sixty I'd have rather been going out with her, tbh. Looked way younger than she was, always upbeat, always smiling, quintessentially Japanese weird sense of humour.

Then I was stuck with her harpy offspring. That didn't last more than a few months, thank god.

Far-right entryism when?

I was seriously considering it for a while.

Should make the British route bright and sunny, while the EU route is stormy and bleak.

Making the best out of it with limited rescources… looks quite comfy tbh.

What the flying fuck is going on here/

I DON'T HAVE A REACTION IMAGE ANGRY ENOUGH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i don't deny that. My aunties got multiple sclerosis

I get fucked off at the trumpeting wankers who use them as some sort of political chesspiece to promote stealing other people's money.

Laughing hard at this video
youtu.be/KWYJn6SPbqY

Put migreant in tents on the EU side.

Don't really us E hentai anymore.

Neverever will they learn that the money makers rule them like cattle.

Maybe that's why the birth rate taled of so much in Japan their porn has women with more personality than their actual women.

what's the context? Fucking poo-baboons

That's the type of shit the civic fuck in the thread has given have his DNA too. And he thinks the kids won't be criminals.

Kek'd harder then i should, thanks for that lad. :^)

Such is the way it be, such is the way it be..

is that you britdad?

Getting 500 errors.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At least they're voting the right way tbh. Or are they anti brexit it's a bit vague.

Isn't he left wing? Can't be racist then.

Kikes should be deported.

Or just thrown into the sea.

I wonder why he got triggered by a German with nationalist views.

Guys, isn't there a big debate tonight?

Another Cromwell would probably appear to reintroduce them .

jewtube down.. just watched it a min ago

try the embed here

socialism hasn't been tried guys :^)

So if we leave the EU because of Cameron's referendum, does that make the Tories okay?

No lad, it doesn't.

Not until the tories decend into civil war and a break away faction forms their own part or takes over the tory party.

No, they were forced into it.

We never would have gotten this referendum were it not for Farage.

After the UK becomes independant, won't that make UKIP redundant?
Can Nige retire if we leave?

They have no more excuses.

Blairism will die once Brexit happens.

Look what this (((German))) politician is trying to do to Berlin…Gypsify it…
Hitler was right
He's working with George Soros [ Open Society ] and the Council of Europe
twitter.com/MiRo_SPD/status/745532083875942401
ALL kikes need to report to the delousing chambers

That was a great moment

"CAN YOU DENY IT, SADIQ?"

Why are there so many race-mixers in Brit/pol/ threads?

I think it might be an issue of Western materialism/material fetishism (and we know who's behind that). Their culture's utterly infected with it and it's overwhelmingly targeted at the women. Korea's actually even worse.

There's a very sharp divide between the interests catered to for men are intrinsically rewarding (i.e. hobbies and interests) and the interests supplied to women (shallow materialism). You have one gender that takes a genuine interest in things and pride in their accomplishments, then another who exist to buy a new phone/wardrobe/pet every three weeks, even more sharply than in the west. No wonder the birth rate is through the floor.

No.

Brexit isn't the end, it's the start.

They might need a rebrand, but we can start.

Leaving the EU doesn't stop UKIPs work of securing our nation.

THere are only two of us I think in this thread

based trump

fuck that kike Sugar

Men have to signal their skills to get laid
Women have to signal their social status to upset other women

Fuck I hate women, this is why I have a flesh light and a dog

Side note, you would not believe the hatred in the eyes of Chinese men/tourists when they see a qt Chinese girl on a Europeans arm.

This was taken down from Youtube. Save it while you can.

No, I've seen dozens of people in this thread confess their love for non-white women.

Getting this with all youtube vids

It's the ultimate divide that was looked for when they put women in the work place I suspect.

BRUTAL

Yes, there is:

THE FINAL DEBATE WITH JEREMY PAXMAN
archive.is/hoUEs

>Debate will be on Channel 4 @ 2100H (filmon.com/tv/channel-4)

It's working again.

maybe it's because we are enlightened
maybe it's shitposting

I was the one who posted here yesterday with 'Judas was paid!' time stamped.

It's fine again, just refresh.

You promise, lad?

I don't even like Boris all that much but the standing ovation was a wonderful spontaneous idea. Someone at the front started it and then everyone got up.

It's not working either :/ I saw the thumbnail and it looked like it had potential.

Also, see this:

>>>/marx/

and this:

8ch.net/marx/res/3543.html

Sometimes the posts will be shitposts.

savedeo.com/download?url=https://youtu.be/KWYJn6SPbqY

HAHHAHQAHA

There is literally nothing wrong with civic nationalism you racists.

WE WUZ KHANG OF LONDON

DO NOT ANTAGONISE THE RELIGION OF PEACE YOU FOOLS

BUT I THOUGHT GAYS SHOULD BE LOUD AND PROUD?

:^)

We often take Japan as an example of a place not yet fully fallen to Jewish tricks.

I think actually it may be further gone. A testbed for how to wreck a nation resistant to Cultural Marxism.

We should probably learn what we can from that for the struggle ahead.

It works now, lad.

Wew, based on those figures, ARE NIGE is the most popular party leader in the nation.

Filtered

This is next level bantz

I like how he's not shooting at whatever Boris is pointing at.

ROOO REEE MUMMY

What really gives me feels is when he talks about other Europeans who hate the EU as well. We really need to do it for them as well as our country lads

dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3653718/Widower-children-Jo-Cox-walk-memory-late-MP-birthday.html

Does that seem normal to you?

What a co-inky-dink.

Cheers.

They're so desperate they're just plain lying now. Quite depressing to see that sort of stuff.

UK Independance day
US Independance day a week later

I like the sound of it

…why is there no magazine in that guy's firearm?

Jesus, all Germans really do wanna commit suicide, don't they?

Turkey is pushing more migrants through
Increase in migrants reaching Aegean islands fuels concern
ekathimerini.com/209779/article/ekathimerini/news/increase-in-migrants-reaching-aegean-islands-fuels-concern

Didn't they ban the intermarriage of Chinese women and foreign men?

(((44)))

no one on here has a has a fucking nigger for a wife.

Filtered..

It's like they're Hell-bent on committing cultural, no, national fucking suicide!

There's literally nothing wrong with impregnating foreign women and then nigging out on the half-caste offspring.

It already is, lad, though it's ever so subtle.

I love you

It's interesting how all these quotes have the implicit assumption that we simply must have Muslims in our countries at all.

Why are the scots so pozzed up?

Kekkity kek.

I don't know actually, never thought to check. We're at the same uni, traded tutoring in math for her doing the same for Mandarin and shit happens.

Independence week with our cousins in arms across the pond, Farage and the Trump

Imperium of man when??

always meme responsibly

fucking fat ugly beady eyed inbred paki looks disgusting

Blair will be summoned too lads, we need to keep Corbyn around as long as possible.

Farage and Trump should get together to make 23rd June - 4th July a public holiday.

She cute?

Oh man. 'Religion of Peace' narrative doesn't hold up when the morality police kick down your door and throw you off a steeple for being gay, as it's expressly forbidden in the Holy Qu'ran.

Trump should have landed in Scotland by now, shouldn't he?

Lads, I send you my meme energy to you from down under. It's been a pleasure serving with you gents.

BREXIT HERE WE COME.

THREAD THEME

I'm convinced it is a form of zealotry particular to the protestant nations. There is a section of all those nations that just go berserk when they're contaminated with these kinds of ideology.

confirmed trash

That's what I'm saying lad we can call it freedom week and just make it a big pissup with good quality ale and some fuckoff big yank burgers

Cute, not in the Japanese way, more elegant. Another 2 years of uni to go, not sure how I will play it tbh.

Would Brit/pol/ support the UK joining the USA as a state or few if Trump becomes President?

What's he done to upset UKIP members? The not stepping down thing?

(chk'd)

He should have, didn't some cuck try to kill him when he landed?

Sounds good, but needs more church time involved.

Can we truly meme freedom into existence lads?

No, we should be partners in crime.

…lad.

I've nothing against the US or President Trump, but we're separate and sovereign nations for a reason.

Haven't heard much about dead cunt today, might be dead cunt fatigue.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/745583497641885696

Poor Nige ;_;

I had to ask, with people talking about an Imperium, that means we would lose said independence and I wanted to know if people were serious or not.

I've no idea. Might be the ex-Labourites who joined UKIP and can't let go of their leftie ideas.

No, that was in Las Vegas, I believe. Unless you've got some news that's not hit the tickers yet.

No, but I'd support us adopting thier bill of rights and elements of thier constitution into a new magna carta.

Nope, his speech is on the 24th. Today he's going to give the Crooked Hillary speech in NY

I have dated quite a few asians in my time and I can affirm that this is generally true of girls from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore. However, it is certainly not the case - at least in my experience - concerning women from mainland China. I am not entirely sure why this but I would posit that it must be something to do with China's ability to counter western individualistic attitudes, although it's in danger of losing this if it continues down the path it's going.

Based Mao tbh

I don't intend to nig out and I have no problem with having Eurasian children

Serving the God-Emperor Trump sounds cool but I don't fancy handing over our national sovereignty again thanks

huffingtonpost.co.uk/qari-asim-/eu-referendum_b_10604946.html

EU Referendum: An Islamic and Patriotic Case for Remaining in the EU

Please don't reproduce. Just adopt some white kids instead.

Ah ok, so he postponed his visit? There were news reports the past few days about him coming one day before the Referendum.

If there was a same poll for Sadiq KHAAAAN, how would you vote?
Think of it like this: Non-UKIP votes do not matter.

Archive that shite, famalam.
archive.is/NMpBo

Are Nige said leavers would crawl through broken glass to vote and I agree.

Can we meme 'What would you do to vote leave?" on twitter?

Tommorow - Brexit.

Friday - pic related

Pure Aryan bliss mate.

SA, you know that pic supposedly of you that got thrown around here a while ao?

Was it actualy you?

Again moral teachings against materialism would be very important.

Stand firm like Byrhtnoth at Maldon lads.

Then Byrhtnoth spoke. he grasped his shield
and brandished his slender ashen spear,
resentedful and resolute he shouted his reply:
"Can you hear, you pirate, what our people say?
They will pay you a tribute of whistling spears,
of deadly darts and proven swords ,
weapons to pay you, pierce, slit
and slay you in the storm of battle.
Listen, messenger, take back this reply:
breal the bitter news to your people
that a noble Earl and his troop stand over here-
guardians of their people and of their country, the home
of Ethelred, my prince-who will defend this land to the last ditch.

-The Battle of Maldon

Lel.

She was merely a sacrificial pawn. A vector to silence nige with.

SA!

You know that pic supposedly of you that got thrown around here a while ao?

Was it actualy you?

Prejudicing the fucking trial. Funny how the Crown Court and Crown Prosecution don't issue summons on grounds of sub judice.

Oh shit, that's metal as fuck.

if it were, why would I want to connect myself to here when I work with kikes?

LEAVE THE POOR GREAVING MAN ALONE

They're surprised by CallMeDave's recent comments about Turkey's entry into the EU.

Just goes to show he'll say anything to keep us in.

youtu.be/EUAkcG9po1I

SPREAD THIS IMMEDIATELY

Turkey to open new EU membership talks next week

Check the timeline of this tweet and see how Reuters are trying to control the narrative…important stuff

twitter.com/juliamacfarlane/status/745576777351827456

Because we'll gas you last but you'll be gassed either way.

Fair point lad.

I guess we'll just have to go on assuming it is.

So is this one you after all?

That cunt we were sold out.

r8

Civic

IMPORTANT POAL!

poal.me/jz5u1i
poal.me/jz5u1i
poal.me/jz5u1i
poal.me/jz5u1i

FUck off gchq

This is why MORE talks are being opened with Turkey…they're pushing MORE migrants through in collusion with SOROS
Erdogan and Soros must be eliminated. Which state will do that?

BREXIT WITHIN REACH

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

Final push for votes on last day of campaign
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36594834

The governments of the west will go full totalitarian before they let us touch the cosmopolitan alite.

Can I be in the gas chamber with him?

I'm still convinced that Corbyn is sabotaging the remain camp from the inside with his low energy and generally poor arguments.

maybe the communist sod has no ability to lie and is an idiot at the same time.

He's a Socialist, that's how they are

VOTE LEAVE

He's really Britain's Sanders.

Are Nige, as requested.

Be nice if you'd apologise m8.

Not really. The pic I have supposedly of SA has the top of the head clipped off, hence why he's right up against the doot. I can't fit anyone else without making it look like SA's been scalped.

Don't know, m8.
Maybe I'm just stuck in the past, though.

Fair enough lad.

Not until you hook me up to a car battery gchq.

I'd much rather have Minx tbh.

I hope you enjoy bottle-rockets, M-80s, sparkler bombs, and Roman Candle fights. That shit is all sorts of fun when your drunk and celebrating FREEDOM

BASED CORBYN tbh

there were low quality nudes of her

I will almost certainly guarantee that this was staged by Ahmed Mohammed and Antifa

1 : Propaganda for Antifa
2 : Ahmed Mohammed gets a photo viral and shekels he will divide up with Antifa
archive.is/xAdGC

Photo: by Ahmed Mohammed

Graffiti says "Borders Save Lives"

What does brit/pol/ prefer: boobs or bum?

The fifth column start to move in the open.

What's this about?

VOTE LEAVE FOR HAX0R CRED

Bum tbh , gf has nice tits but I'm never sure what to do with them

RETWEET THIS TOO

Boobs. Make a poal though m8.

Based chinks tbh lads

lingscars.com/

boobs. The poo hole is the nigger preference.

The Jo Cox conspiracy spreads
Striking similarities between the deaths of MP Jo Cox and Swedish Minister Anna Lindh says French politician

I'm an arse man myself tbh.

feed your white babies with them you fucking numpty.

You would be.

Shockingly based, tbh.

Though I've never seen a website more cluttered than this one.

I don't think anyone is shocked m8.

not going to link to the vid.
Full of his Chicken Licken "analysis" and straight out lies.

but, oooh, he's goingn to know what being on the wrong side of history feels like

Aye, I was impressed with how quickly the comparison was made. The world is so stupid now that even the media and governments are starting to go full Holla Forums

Yeah. What of it?

How do you know if you don't get any

YOU FUCKING RETARD KILL YOURSELF

Squeaky voiced weeb freak. Wonderful udders though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edinburgh courier

Well he's making an implication.

The next question based on this implication would be: Do you top or bottom?

Disgusting.

wew lad

Why wouldn't they be shocked?

I do get some, believe me my little lambie :^)

fingering your mum when she's sleeping doesn't count mate

Is Dave's Turkish delight getting any play or would that be too much to expect the public interest stories to make the rounds.

Again m8, it's an implication.

see

I don't see how a woman could be on top, lads. What are you implying? :^)

Did you miss me posting multiple lewd pictures of my ex? Come on now…

See

Sad Dick Cunt last night

I'd take the cynical apporach and propagate it yourself until the MSM has to pic it up.

Did he lapse into Ork?

what are the bookies saying?

Maybe it's time to switch to another paper?

They're saying you have to be over 18

>bloody hell, we're making a fucking killing on this

kek

Do you call yourself Alberto Barbosa because it abbreviates to AB, which your IRL nickname, Anal Bandit does too?

You really can catch amazing moments from the question time audience.

LADS

THIS IS MASSIVE

DEFEATS REMAIN'S MAIN ECONOMIC ARGUMENT

Looking for corroborating source now.

Oi! Daz Offunsev!

He even has an attack gordie, nice.

You wouldn't happen to be talking about this, would ya lad?

I know there are others, but I don't have the energy to search my files for them. She did flash her tits with a cuckchan greeting card.

This painting/poster in Frankfurt became famous and was allegedly defaced overnight by (((people))) who then wrote "Fuck Antifa" on it as well
There's no proof yet but what
says is starting to happen in Europe

The state in certain countries are preparing to move against the people…primarily the German state in co-operation with the EU force they are busy putting together. The German army have been carrying out exercises in the forests of Fulda as well as other locations. The exercises revolve around civil insurrections. Elements of the Dutch army have been playing the part of civilians and jihadists
They are rehearsing civil war scenarios…they are trying to provoke this so that they can come in with a saving force and create the argument for an EU army and state to keep the peace
Create the problem….solve the problem

That's just some weak tier bullying tbh lad. I just liked the Barbosa meme.

Worthless whore, needs to be belted until she knows her place tbh.

I didn't even refer to the gordie as human mate.

She looks much qter in the nudes without all the odd weeb shit

Ho Lee Phuck…I think I have epilepsy now
I'm surprised that doesn't carry an EU health warning

she plays a character, she seems alright irl.

And the nigger somehow is painted with the German flag.

Civic nationalism not even fucking once.

Nice tits. Good child bearing hips, waste really when we all know where she's heading in life.

Would suckle on her tits tbch.

I look forward to being out of the EU so I can actually like women again. Right now all I see when I look at them are lefty retards.

Pity she's a remain-fag.

On Dragon's Den

Is it "just" bullying lad?

Did what happened in the skip behind ASDA have no further meaning to you?

We don't, though. She disappeared a few years ago.

Only because she is currently with a remain-fag
women don't do politics!
they just do what their bfs want

BOYS

GET IN HERE

twitter.com/lilyallen/status/745567917819961344

I'm just waiting for the video of her complaining about domestic violence with a couple muletto children now.

*mulatto

Love Ghoul tbph

Welcome to the old days lads, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And we're ready for war.

lad, let her rot

LING FOR LEAVE

lads….

You just know somebody's gonna see her and recognize her someplace. She'll either be that, or doing non-JWOW porn, or doing God knows what…

We'd accelerate it a lot more if we fucked with that poll.

More like ToxOfPoz.

I look forward to the porn.

SPREAD THIS
twitter.com/eu_near/status/745574256243769344

Requesting next thread to be BASED LING edition

You know what? That post gave me the energy to search…

The feels are too much

These are Lily Allen fans that are voting. Mostwill do anything to please their race mixing mistress

Fuck, man.

Boris went from being a court Jester to an English William Wallace in one night.

This is such a creepy image.

make it then lad.

First in best dressed

AFTER POST 700 OF THIS THREAD, OF COURSE
WE AREN'T ANIMALS

ho ho ho ho ho!

so funny

Robert Webb (Peep Show) retweeted that and I'm not sure if he realised it was taking the piss out of Remain.

Was Peep Show written by Jews?

Is Webb a cuck, though? I know Mitchell is.

YOU INVEST IN COMPANY

YOU GET FREE TANK TOO

fuck me lads now thats an offer

"Oh Rachel! You so funnee!"

~ LingsCars

twitter.com/ORachaelO/status/745569901419593728

I'm old enough to remember when they called Ginola fat so he did this after scoring a goal

He's center left, one of the few celebs to come against Corbyn

Think he's a lefty, lad, he supports Labour. Might still be a leave supporter though

totally.

he's a luvvie, after all

Massive cuck:

newstatesman.com/writers/robert_webb

twitter.com/Mike_Fabricant/status/745540707453001728

twitter.com/Mike_Fabricant/status/745540707453001728>>6417531

isn't that kept alive by some rich leftie who bankrolls it?

WEW LAD

Webb is a cuck, he's a Remain supporter and is constantly retweeting remain shit. He said he wanted the Scottish dyke and Sadiq Khan to rule the UK. He was also defending that MP that Sargon said he would not rape. He's a massive cuck.

I really hope the draft is dropped in the states and feminists are just abducted into boot camp to patrol in afghanistan or iraq. Somalia would be ideal.

Found 'em.

is this idiot serious?

So fucking sick of all the (((newspapers))) telling normies to vote Remain. Their making out that'll end the fucking world (and their precious benefits) I want to beleve that theyll all be too lazy to vote, but I can see this working in them. REEEEEEEE

So is everyone else in show business

please tell me this was live on the BBC

yep

Without the music, obviously

appreciate the wank fodder, but filters lad

It was, the audience was 6 000 people.

She's really cute.

Now I feel lonely again.

bigtalkproductions.com/our-people/rachael-prior/

FUCKING LUVVIES

Rachael is Head of Film at Big Talk Pictures. After graduating from Southampton University with a BA in English Literature, Rachael began her professional career in 1995 at The Royal Court Theatre, assisting then Artistic Director Stephen Daldry & associate directors Rufus Norris & James MacDonald. She went on to join Working Title Films as Development Assistant in 1997 where she got her first script editing experience on Shekhar Kapur’s ELIZABETH.

In 1999 she helped set up Working Title’s low budget/new talent division, WT2, who went swiftly into production on their first feature film BILLY ELLIOT (Stephen Daldry). In 2001 she became WT2’s Development Executive during which time she oversaw development of Sacha Baron Cohen’s ALI G INDAHOUSE and in 2003 was promoted to Head of Development. In 2003 Rachael moved across to work on Working Title’s larger budget features, including Greg Mottola’s PAUL.

After 12 years at Working Title, Rachael joined Big Talk Pictures in 2009 as Head of Development where she built a slate of projects under Big Talk’s newly inked first look deal with StudioCanal and Film4. This deal saw the development and production of Joe Cornish’s ATTACK THE BLOCK, Ben Wheatley’s SIGHTSEERS and Jeremy Lovering’s IN FEAR (amongst others).

In 2013, Big Talk’s phenomenal success as an independent TV and film production company led to its sale to ITV Studios. Rachael got busy finishing what she started in 2004 on SHAUN OF THE DEAD and in 2007 on HOT FUZZ by overseeing development of Edgar Wright’s final film in his ‘Blood & Ice-Cream Trilogy’, THE WORLD’S END. She was also Executive Producer on salsa dance comedy CUBAN FURY starring Nick Frost.

In 2014, Rachael was producer on UK Brit Listed romantic comedy MAN UP by newcomer Tess Morris, starring Simon Pegg & Lake Bell and directed by Ben Palmer. Man Up premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival and was released in in the UK & US (amongst other territories) in 2015.

In 2016 Rachael became Head of Film and continues to lead a slate of diverse movies for Big Talk with both emerging and world class established talent. Next up is Edgar Wright’s BABY DRIVER with producing partners Working Title, MRC & Sony. BABY DRIVER will shoot in February 2016. In development with Marc Platt Productions & Universal is Aaron Berg’s Blacklist topper SECTION 6 to be directed by Joe Cornish. Also slated for 2016 is supernatural horror OFF SEASON by Bafta nominated writer & director Jonathan Van Tulleken, family action adventure comedy KIDNAPPED BY THE KIDS by writer Will Davies and indie comedy/drama ROVANIEMI by Blacklist nominated writer Simon Stephenson (BBC Films).

She's a slut, lad, find a respectable woman.

Filters? What do you mean?

Spoiler the images you D&C cunt.

youtu.be/BeHTJhfo5E4

Retweet this
twitter.com/MartinSchulz/status/353060776707235841

It was the Leave campaign's closing speech on the great debate.

What's the name of the background score?

Spoilers lad, he means spoilers.

We don't like looking at gay porn without spoilers, so show some consideration to SA and Alberto and spoiler the straight stuff too.

solid bantz

Sorry, still learnin' how this shit works.

Also consider me, who is actually at work

cheeky wanker

They're all sluts lad, they're all race-traitors and whores.

The world is a cold and bleak place, any joy you feel is nothing but an illusion, a lie forced up to shield yourself from the nightmare that is the truth.

Thanks lad.

BASED BORIS

(Not even sure if this many reformatters will work, tbh)

Go back to half-chan until you know, summerfag.

THE BLACK PILL

Brings a tear to my eye tbh lads.

Silly woman, no such thing as white refugees.

Worse still, there were quite a few from Ukraine and Syria but they were refused asylum.

So do those quads

It's a very similar to Holst's other work by the name of 'Jupiter: the bringer of jollity', I believe that it's actually the same piece.

FUCKING TAIG
I'D LIKE TO RIP THAT UNION JACK OFF HIS BACK THE DIRTY CUNT!!
twitter.com/HandelsblattGE/status/745594530301419522

They're Muslim first, white second. Make them reject their scum religion and we'll let them in.

VOTE NOW

No, it's slightly different.

In the future our descendents will all be Jews.

Technically, we have over 50 governments ( this includes our territories).

NEVER!!!!

Good thing everyone hates Ryan Air

It's still the same theme, only some slight variation.

I'm not shitting on it, it's very beautiful, it's only meant as an observation.

AND BONIO

Yeah. Past 1:40, it's damned-near the exact same. I mean it is.

Now if only they included the beginning part of it. That bombastic and exciting part.

Somebody needs to take him out.

Your next target, MI5? Jo Cox wasn't enough.

I wish I was born to be a part of colonising the world. I just want to serve my country lads but I don't know how to do that in this day and age.

someone spoonfeed me the latest polls

If you invite Louise Mensch to Brit/pol/ you'll see Thread #1000 by D-Day

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, GCHQ I'll do it if someone gets me the gun and a six pack of special brew NOTHING TO SEE HERE, GCHQ

Sure we can redpill her within five minutes

He's going to end up the most hated fucker ever in this country.

Even the Independent is asking questions about the media coverage of the Trump assassination attempt.

archive.is/Ks8E1

But it's about it's not in the muh immigrunt narrative, so hence it is being kept low key.

WTF is that thing with the ears?!?

NEW BREAD

Y'know Louise posted here once right?

I'd redpill her with my meaty man-sausage tbqh lad

u wot

Guess which one is brit/pol/

Yep

Inbreading.

it has only 56 replies m8

The Paki

It's a kike

FUCK OFF YOU LAZY CUNT

Second from the right

I have tears in my eyes lads

t h r e a d

fajjit

seriously though someone make a thread

Exactly.

GOOD LUCK BRITBROS!

Crash the EU with no jewish survivors!

AIDS/HIV

No, nonce rights you shitlord. Nothing to do with brexit, Mair had a relative pimped out by the Pakis.

No word of a lie lads, I got teary eyed

We live in an age of self-importance. People are constantly driven to be less patriotic. There generally isn't much you can do right now, other than to try to change the opinions of other people, who might not have thought of things that much.

the FED is an independent entity lol nothing like the central bank of the EU which is entirely a political animal

((((independent entity))))

lol true enough. but in the end it wouldn't do something retarded like trying to bail out greece

They don't give a shit about Greece. The bailout was to stop French banks going under.

Holst was asked to set a poem by Cecil Rice to music and used jupiter for it.

unsymmetrical tie/jacket reeeeeeeeeeee

She married some rich Swede living in New York and terminated most of her non-locked down FB internet presence afterwards.

Economic stagnation is the cause for Japan's declining birthrate, not "material fetishism." You are a literal Marxist.

No, it's anime at the root

'Asymmetrical' is the word you're looking for, lad.

You're right tbh lad, but they are synonyms and both are valid.

You don't know what you're talking about, it has less to do with the economy than it does the culture. Jap chicks overvalue themselves like fuck and men are supposed to work themselves to death for them, its not a value proposition now that the chicks have stopped being traditional respectful housewives.

Japanese culture wasn't really ready for the idea of women in the workplace and we're kind of seeing the fallout of imposing foreign cultural concepts to another nation

Uhh, lads?

I know the odds are astronomically low
but what if it's a dead tie?

Legs.

take a wild fucking guess what will happen.

Another Jo Cocks "incident" happens.

Fuck yeah, five eyes high five!

The reason that the Japanese work week has gotten to that point is due to the fact that Japan has not had any economic growth since the 80s. The cultural roots were already there before, but it took an economic downturn to materialise.

Nope, let us make this clear:

1.) You married a nigger.
2.) You procreated with a nigger.
3.) Your kids are niggers. One drop rule.
4.) Your genetic line is at an end. All your white genes just pissed away into a pool of shit. But, since you're defective enough to want this, that's ok, your absence makes the rest of us stronger.

Pathetic cunts like this cant get laid by a real girl so they resort to becoming gay or race traitors.

Just ignore them and let Darwin sort them out.

Golf takes skill, practice, and is overwhelmingly a white man's sport. No issue here tbh

Wait. Wife "isn't that black." Kids "are all mixed race."

Hmm, do I smell an in-the-closet Cuck trying desperately to retain any vestige of honor to his clan, creed, and race that he could possibly have left?

I guess its a technicality that its not race mixing since their his wifes kids not his

He's still a cuck.

At least his genes are still at a cul-de-sac like you said.

Good. Throw out the 50% pakis and the Brits can stay. Deal?

I'd be interested in seeing just how skewed the demographic is, I'm willing to bet all the nogs are voting remain.

Some obscure failed comedian posted and then deleted pic related last night.
twitter.com/arobertwebb/with_replies

What a moron. I though Jezz was an act for Peep Show, not his actual personality.