Incredible speech from Boris Johnson (British Donald Trump) about the Brexit vote tomorrow

Mods please sticky.

Britain has mere hours before the polls open, this video needs to be shilled as hard as possible.

The British people love Boris, so they're much more likely to give him a chance than say Farage or Gove or someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QZvIVhlxbM
youtu.be/KlSE7hKXcdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When will Brexit vote counts start coming in?
A lot of us Burgers are very interested in this, as it speaks to the viability of tearing down globalism in general.

IF DUBS UK SECEDES FROM THE UNION

doesn't matter

we've got it all rigged up by the postal votes, stupid goy

The BBC are in complete meltdown. I listen to radio 4 on my way to work and the only clips they play are when the remain camp get applause and the leave camp get jeers (which were few)

Roll again.

Sounds more like America than Britain. When will you faggots bow down to your superiors?

checkem

Pretty much expected from the lugenpresse. Those who don't understand this already are hopeless sheep, and there's no way to un-dupe them.

Oh, and I meant to add, "if dubs, Britain is freed."

BRESTAY IS TODAY?

t. friendly neighborhood burger holding a badger

brexit will happen
dubsman wills it

With the music from Independence Day,

Mark my words, Brexit will happen.

and with I Vow to Thee My Country:
youtube.com/watch?v=6QZvIVhlxbM

Someone should also do Land of Hope and Glory.

Democracy is what got you in this mess in the first place bro.

Its saddening how many people still try to push this incredibly flawed narrative.

Britain is dying, the whole of the fucking West is dying, as a DIRECT FUCKING RESULT of democracy in action.

A democracy with universal franchise is doomed to self-destruction.

Hitler was democratically elected.

Boris is not a British Trump because he is a multiculti pro-immigration cuck.

Trump is pro immigration as well you tard, or have you not being listening to his speeches?

No, he wasn't.

I say again: Democracy with universal franchise is doomed to self-destruction.

Context denial.

I thought that was Trump from the catalog.

Memes are real.

Nigel Farage is closer to Trump than Boris is. Anyway, great speech.

Marked. It will!

Better version:

youtu.be/KlSE7hKXcdc

Exit really has a good shot now doesn't it? I fucking pray it so. Need our liberty back and the freedom to remove kebab from our premises.

I quit the beeb and all news until this is over. The British Shilling Corporation more like.

good

This guy is going to replace Cameron right? I read that on a Dutch news article at least.