JEWISH FEMINIST (((SINEAD MCCARTHY))) THINKS WOMEN SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE

JEWISH FEMINIST (((SINEAD MCCARTHY))) THINKS WOMEN SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE

twitter.com/Sineaderade/status/745272551115526144
twitter.com/Sineaderade/status/743965664940003329

Other urls found in this thread:

ourwhitehouse.org/whogetsvote.html
soundcloud.com/fashmaster/sinead-club-mix
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reported for making a cancer thread about cancer

Sinead is based, unlike all the other e-celebs on the altistic right who get worshipped here such as Milo

By the way, don't forget to check out The Greatest Story Never Told on youtube, and share with all your friends… don't be a spherecuck!

This. Also inb4

top wew

Her parody videos are pretty good.

looks like we've got some altistic-right shills, probably from thekikestuff or dicky spencer's website

go back to worshipping milo "le based faggot"

Not based like (((judge jeanine))) or (((Milo))) or (((Molyneux))) right Ariel?

Right on time. convenient how you have so many versions of those to post in multiple threads.

Checked and reread my post, I was agreeing with you. This

shill (probably samefag) just proved my point.

Reported for D&C.

Also, Sinead is clearly Irish.

Stop pushing that flat Earth rubbish. You're embarrassing yourself.

I see nothing wrong with taking voting privileges away from women and single men.

I want to say that is 100% false, but don't know if she is talking about someplace somewhere where this might have been the case.

ourwhitehouse.org/whogetsvote.html

She's Lebanese, not Jewish.

To whatever extent this is true, it points to a combination of Western gynocentrism even before feminism made much of an impact, as well as something that is justifiable…women having money to do shopping, which could be far more involved in the 19th century, when you couldn't just go out to a big chain supermarket to get groceries, but would often deal directly with farmers.

woman voting = death of civilzation.

Why is this person searching "the" and "and"?

Have some music for your soul
soundcloud.com/fashmaster/sinead-club-mix

Haven't you taken the "the" pill yet user?

I'll be honest, sinead looks like she might be around half irish, and is just nasty looking from being a worthless cunt. Reminds me of vegans.

Moly had been bringing real content for years. What has sinead done besides d&c?