NEW MEME: on RACE

NEW MEME: on RACE
also ITT MEME PROJECTS
Looking for feedback before I release into wild.

Also add your own meme ideas for artists to implement.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/04/19/the-daily-shoah-81-the-white-slate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a little too long. Can be summarized quicker with terms like "in-group preferences" & "out-group preferences"

I think we're at a point where we need a banner of sorts, a meme to rally would-be Holla Forums people who think they are alone. Having the truth is one thing, making sure others are aware they are not solitary, alone, is another.

Memes have to be short and funny.

This is long and boring.
Smells of a leftist forced meme.

The colors on the bottom arrow is incorrect. The red would across the entire inner circle, and abruptly change at the border between immediate family (though an abrupt change at race would be more accurate and possibly have more narrative impact) and then another abrupt change back to red on the outer 2 circles (other race & species).

Agreed, but otherwise I like it and it does represent the concept in fresh visual terms.

This. Memes have to be contagious.

I was going for the idea that–they do love their kids in the short term (red), but their ideals are also harming their kids (yellow part still in inner circle)

Although I get how that could be confused easily.

Also in western society–grandparents are often abandoned, people often dont know their cousins etc

So all our propaganda should be crude 'rage comics'–bottom of the barrael toilet humor?

Holla Forums should be broad–not just pepe cartoons.

shit/10, you forgot ethnicities.

What if instead of the circles–I use angry birds to illustrate it.

Kek would be displeased.

Since the root of the problem is, as always, white guilt, just draw a guy putting a gun to his own head, with the words "white guilt" written on the barrel.

I see you're new around here, but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Try not to contribute too much before you've assimilated into our culture. Just lurk for a few months.

memes have to be short, funny, and contain a universal truth. Basically a weaponized meme is a 14 word or less summary of one of the epic fables.

The kek within me did not kek
I do not feel the meme in this one

(checked)

i'm waiting on illustrated disease analogy for progressives and jews

this is a really nice infographic, a meme is a thoughtform so it is a bit more subtle and bite sized, like "jet fuel can't melt steel beams".
cuck is powerful because it connects to the cowbird/cuckoo bird.

also

the amount of shitty newfag casuals swarming into this place is obscene

Not really, but they certainly are the most effective.

Eh.

There is a role for long memes.

They just aren't as useful, because they tend to rely on dialectic, while the opposition you're most likely to face employs pure rhetoric.

And using dialectic vs rhetoric is a failing prospect.

> therightstuff.biz/2016/04/19/the-daily-shoah-81-the-white-slate/

There needs to be a distinguishing between memes and redpills - memes are snapshots, evoking outright emotional reaction and either trigger or open up the mind to an alternative through the presentation of the information in a humorous or outrageous. Redpills are the meat where bulk of information is presented and consumed by those who already have been influenced by memes or are seeking the truth. OP would be better off producing redpills.

thats the mainstream understanding of memes… which very wrongly ignores their magical qualities. The only memes are those, made of and in the truth, the magic ones. Anything less is propaganda.

Lets stop fucking confusing the two.