Meat

Why hello there traveler.
Welcome to my Jungle. My name is Yuan. This is my meat shop. You are welcome to have any selection of my fine meats.

Please. Do not be alarmed with the smell! It's only the smell of fresh meat!

Other urls found in this thread:

listverse.com/2015/07/01/10-reviews-of-human-flesh-by-real-cannibals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry I'm vegan.

Is it true human meat tastes like a lighter vension?

its pig

Ahh, but come on man. You would know? Or know somebody that knows if this is true? I must know for reasons.

there is too much meat for it to be human

It's a human, that's a nipple right there and there are 4 chopped off parts separating the torso from everything else

I just want to know what legitimate human meat cooked and such would taste like. I do not care about the meat in the picture after all he said it was a meat shop.

suck some cock then. its legal to do it and you have human meat in your mouth.

This is not what i wanted to do. And this is what I thought youd might suggest oh well. Maybe I could go overseas to find something, while trying not to be on the menu lol

Your best bet would be chinkland or some South American shithole

go away hillary

LOST

who would you wanna eat if you could?

My own arm tbh then Id have an excuse to make myself a wicked cool prosthetic.

sounds like a plan.. it also wouldn't be illegal i guess

IT WOULDNT?
I need a cook and a surgeon stat then not in that order

how would you like your arm?

Actually that would be a good a question. I'd want to give up pretty much the whole arm so I'd get to try it in plenty of different ways. I wonder what would be the best way to cook it. I suck with decision, so when I'd probably get asked that I'd tell them to surprise me and make it good. It sucks sucking at decision.

listverse.com/2015/07/01/10-reviews-of-human-flesh-by-real-cannibals/

the pic ain't long pig btw

But user, what about the phantom pain you'd feel?

Also, make sure not to eat the brain unless you want to die a horrible death

I know that feel toplahl

This sounds like a good way to go

Wrong. Most first world countries strictly forbid auto-phagus aka Self Cannibalism. Shit's got some jail time written on it, boi.

every time i lick my fingers, i eat thousands of unborn babies. will i go to jail?

Grills eat them by the million by choice and then complain of the taste.They don't go to jail.

What game is this?

so wrong

2017; you will!

WHY DOES THE FIRST IMAGE MAKE MY DICK SO HARD

more

There are a lot of reasons people get into vore. Some are really autistic, others more "basic human instinct run amok".

In my case, it's the helplessness/dehumanization/emotions of the victim, and the intense weight of the implications of the decision to do so. But more directly, it's emotional BDSM turned up to 11.

The feeling of not merely reducing a girl to property but looking them in the eyes and telling her, implicitly or explicitly, that she's so worthless that you'd prefer if she were further reduced into a one-off hedonistic sundry, that the total sum value of her life is one evening's entertainment, is enthralling.

Surprisingly there is a lot of different taste in vore.
chicks getting eaten alive is pretty hot.

She doesn't look very alive.

No. I'm talking about my own fetish.
>tfw deus ex created this fetish for me

It's real, learn to google. Some south american gang war shit, they're not eating him, just chopping him up and burying in a hole.

…What the fuck eats a girl alive in Deus Ex?

Huh. Was unaware of this.

stop halfcuck >>>/infarmy/

I want more cute dinners.

long pig.

That's the last time that vegan proselytizes to anyone around these parts.

Ping.

I'll have some of that sausage if you don't mind.

Ok.

tis is an odd roleplaying thread

Are you implying that people in this thread don't actually eat people, or that they don't actually get rock hard from the idea of it?

Because one of those is true.

no fucking chance nigger

What?