Dropping LSD

Hello Holla Forums

In a few minutes I will be dropping three hits of LSD

Please post cool videos or music that you enjoyed during your trips ( please don't be an asshole and post fucked up shit. I'm going to review the music and videos while im sober so no one can fuck with my trip, so it's pointless if you do.) Feel free to ask any questions too. I will also be sharing cool videos I enjoyed previously for other cosmonauts to enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58FNH2xY4Rg>>6414811
youtube.com/watch?v=egAB2qtVWFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A9ew7glBHy0
youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I
youtube.com/watch?v=UxEvRoAaYBM
youtube.com/watch?v=qIwyuuCpguI
dropbox.com/sh/bquok68gxnw6z4p/AACiT6YIG4XYmpdz9dMKsU4Wa?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=AQcQgfvfF1M
soundcloud.com/audiopolis/the-machine-feeds-wip
ektoplazm.com/free-music/spruce-bazel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your an apple this is not up for debate.

thanks for clearing that up. Can you help a brother out and tell me how to embed videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=58FNH2xY4Rg>>6414811

For somereason dysomnia got rid of the options tab in the [show post options and limits] So not even I know for right now.

Ya thats what i looked for too, but thanks for trying user

Timecop 1983
youtube.com/watch?v=egAB2qtVWFQ

More time cop

youtube.com/watch?v=A9ew7glBHy0

Alan Watts - The real you

youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I

Dao De Jing
youtube.com/watch?v=UxEvRoAaYBM

This is an absolute must cosmonauts. If you listen to this while tripping you will gain so much. Fast forward into 11 minutes in if you want to skip the intro

The Dhammapada

youtube.com/watch?v=qIwyuuCpguI

Bro Check out my art folder, it contains some serious shit!
dropbox.com/sh/bquok68gxnw6z4p/AACiT6YIG4XYmpdz9dMKsU4Wa?dl=0

www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DDbK49fAuB0U&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi6uNDrwLDQAhVl1oMKHSy4C-YQtwIIBg&usg=AFQjCNGLIKDJpKBlbuREL6mhgdUKqLwzsQ

Here's a favorite or any of his albums for trippan
youtube.com/watch?v=AQcQgfvfF1M
what happened to embed

how did it went?

I never would

Any person doing LSD owes themselves this: Ask and answer these questions.

If not why not?
Why do you continue to pay someone to kill and butcher innocent beings for the sake of entertaining your tongue, when you could simply eat plants instead.
Why must sentient beings be born into slavery, raised in cages, tortured and raped, have machine extract their fluids, have their babies taken from them, and then be murdered in the equivalent of their teenage years… for your pleasure?
Do you like paying to have the Amazon forest chopped down to farm cows and cow-food? Is nitrogen run-off making rivers to toxic to swim in your favourite thing?

Fun fact: Buddha became enlightened after he stopped being vegan.

soundcloud.com/audiopolis/the-machine-feeds-wip

Synthetic nutrition or nothing.
"Sentience" or "feelings" is just another survival mechanism that animals just happen to employ. No living being wants to die. Animals don't want to, and neither do plants. You are just killing the more defenseless prey. Vegetarianism or veganism is hypocrisy.
In the absence of synthetic nutrition you could go with fruitarianism, since fruits are specifically developed to be eaten. You could see it as a tree's sacrifice to you. Possibly honey, since it's a non-living substance designed for sustenance, created from the symbiosis of flowers and bees. You take it in exchange for providing living space to bees, sounds like a fair deal to me.

Unless you go to that extreme, you are a hypocrite, and your "mission" is pointless. Everything belongs on the table, not excluding other humans.

It went very well. I've never had a bad trip before and I've trippe probably about 20 times in the past two years. It's always been a fun/spiritual thing for me

Thanks man

Everything eats everything. I'm no more guilty of those things than a lion or a bear.

Thanks for that

I would tell you to try it sometime. It's non addictive, and isn't harmful to your body.

The only harm that could come from it is psychological, but if you can handle alcohol you can handle lsd. Hope you get to experience it user

Fantastic for trips.

you nearly got trips xD

ektoplazm.com/free-music/spruce-bazel