You'll need to find some measuring tape first. :3 <3 <3

You'll need to find some measuring tape first. :3

You need to find a girl and help her buy the correct bra size! This is super serious business user. 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size! QUAD BOOBIES EVERYWHEREZ!

The "fullest part" doesn't work if you've got super saggy tits and then lost a bunch of weight.

But how to find grill?

Never should've gained it in the first place, fatty.

Go by your nipples. :D
I also recommend a bralette. Same lift, comfy, and cute as hell. Perfect if you are losing a bunch of weight. You'll be spending a fortune if you keep buying new bras each time you lose a inch.

Be yourself and don't try so hard. Most important be confident. Girls love that the most. If she doesn't like you for you, fuck her. Don't orbit. Don't be a sugar daddy.

why r u doubling letters, instead of moving to the next 1, u dumb bitches?

I'll get right on that.

DDUMB! :^)

TITS SIZES OR GET THE FUCK OUT. ;0000

thats not an answer to my question

OP is a fag

newfag

You didn't answer my question either? Also ladies, free panties for every month if you open a Victoria Secret card. Just put that card in the shoe box and get panties, panties, PANTIES!

Buy the matching bra if they have it. Don't be cheap. Only barbarians refuse to match.

Faggorty is Holla Forums.

hmm?

yeah i didnt? Cuz u didnt ask me a question? U stupd cunt? Cant u spell? U think "dd" = "e", like those chinks on a tv show asked to count to 100 and 20 = tenten?

Daily reminder:
Sports bra best bra

Tee Hee!

True dat! The other bras have better lift and are super cute. But plunge and push-ups are so uncomfortable. Sports bras are best bras.

Since femanons are a myth is OP a trap faggot?
If so, he deserves the gas.

I think he's just pretending to be a girl. Maybe a closet faggot

We be myths. We be magical. We be unicorns!

unlike op im not fat enough for a bra

KEK

thanks user

You just jelly because you have itty bitty tities. n.n

tbh I am.

I would love to have tits

same

That term is like 8-10 years old.

I thought they did away with the free shit.

Yah, def pretending.

This. Unmatched undies is a sure a sign of a skank as tattoos.

all undies look the same balled up in her mouth.

This took me a second to get kek

If you have the store card they send you free stuff all the time.They even send you cute free gifts if you order stuff online. Got a cute free purse once. In fact, I believe you can still get a free panty just by registering your email. You can use a fake name if you want. Go ahead and try.

Indeed user. Which is why I have no tats.