What is best way to stop smiling/laughing while talking with others?

I am 21 yrs old and suffer from this problem of smiling or laughing while talking with others. I don't know what causes this and have tried several methods to stop this. whenever i talk with my friends or in public, i get conscious and start smiling which is very inappropriate at times. I get conscious while talking in public that everybody is watching me and thus can't control my smile. please advice. also do i need to consult a psychiatrist for this problem guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect
youtube.com/watch?v=KbyEuLX5oyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys nigger

You're probably taking too many SSRIs

I don't

Nervous, probably? Self defense mechanism to look as faggot as possible

Some people would consider that a skill.

JUST

stop being such a beta

TOP KEK

That happens to me all the time! I've learned flexing your tongue back helps me. It hits the roof of my mouth and it stops me from smiling..Its weird but it works for me!

Fucking catholic priests

Get it aaaall out mang, laugh like a madd maan, until it is no longer funny. You might die trying but itll be hilarious to watch.. Laughing is healthy anyways.

you can't

kek

Practice facial expressions in front of a mirror,eventually you'll be able to make whichever expression you want consciously.

Once you can do that whenever you feel a inappropriate smile coming, revert to a blank face.

Ignore people like this even the biggest normalfag can control their facial expression if they practice it enough.

What are you, 12? You should already be able to control your face, unless you're a autist or a retard.

get a botox treatment

how is that even possible ?

You have various options, op
Call the Racequeen Clinic for details of our all inclusive mouth normalisation, cock expansion and used transport solutions. You'd be a retard not to!

get better social skills or hitler will weed you out of the gene pool you mentally-niggered faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect

You probably have this.

and how will he talk then?

KYS

you should go see a doctor

lolool

Stop smoking so much weed all the time, OP!

TOP LEL

AHHAHHAHAHHA

I don't smile that much. I've been told I have a serious look on my face most of the time.

lol

Uh, you know, stop smiling? It's easy, don't be so dumb!

Sounds like an autistic coping method to me. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying it sounds like you have autism.

Daily reminder that women are not attracted to guys who smile a lot - keep a straight face, appear calm and in charge.

kys now

I wonder if the way I am is similar to you user lad. I can talk to people but when they get close I blush uncontrollably while looking down and smiling. This has caused me problems in making gay guys think I like them and also making cool bro dudes I befriend think that I think they're into me. What a terrible life to have a curse.