What are we going to do if Trump loses this November

This thread has been raised before, but now that it's a two person fight it's time to think of it with more scrutiny. I'm worried the great leader Donald Trump won't win the election.

As with the recent HuffPo article (link: 8ch.net/pol/res/6394226.html ) many leftist media sources are proclaiming a de facto victory for nationalism and white identity even if Trump loses. "The forces have been unleashed," they say, and even with a Trump loss this force, thought to have been smothered, shows itself to be virulent and alive. Their fear is that it will remain and fester even with a Hillary victory.

What will this new force do if we lose the election?

No storming of Capital Hill is going to happen. The military, most police groups, immigration and border agnecies, and federal housing agency (HUD) will be under control of the current powers. They will be used against us as they have been for the past 30 years, probably with renewed vigor and resolve.

Have we been made helpless in our own countries? A white nation in which institutional power, as descendants of those who built this nation, is our birthright by natural law?

The past decade has seen destructive riots by non-whites in Paris, London, Baltimore, over a dozen US cities. "Justified" destruction of public property by rioting non-whites is tolerated if not exonerated by the left establishment. With the grip on institutional power we took for granted slipping through our fingers within our - the average 20-30something Holla Forums user - generation, before our very eyes, perhaps we will see such discreet outlets of revolt and riot crop up in the next five years. Only they will be under the banner of white resistance.

A black gang rape of an innocent white teenager will trigger a Ferguson-esque backlash, this time with whites as the rioters. Local news covers the event, the reality of the heinous crimes they've been suppressing for decades suddenly come to light. The simmering base, whites enraged over Trump's loss and all that symbolizes, is electrified into rage. Independent, small groups of white Patriot militia men with automatic rifles and organized tactics will come to protect the right of these people to protest.

From here memes leave their constraints of the internet. The media, in course of reporting the news, will make a meme of white local resistance. If violent riots by non-whites has become normalized imagine what will happen if our riots become normalized. PEGIDA organizes a riot that overthrows armored cars, Kristallnacht of the 21st Century soon follows. The ANC in South Africa begin suffering assassinations. Apartheid is not a distant but a real memory; soon blacks are forbade from entering Johannesburg. Is this not what they fear? Is this not possible?

some day of the jackal shit OP

The elite have already accepted that Trump will win. Now they are trying to bargain with him. At this point we're just going through the motions.

Kill myself, but he'll win.

isn't MSM reporting that Trump poll's have declined in recent weeks? Also Obama's approval rating is still over 50%.

We should have more Tommy Mair's than white male suicides in my opinion. More Breiviks than epidemic suicides. Just don't do it before an important election and blatantly enable media narrative against your view.

Remember to report all concern trolls.

Ride the tiger wait for the end

You literally JUST MADE THIS THREAD.

He won't. You're forgetting a basic universal law: You absolutely, under no circumstances whatsoever, Can't Stump the Trump.

He has Kek's blessing, and Meme Magic is the most powerful force in the universe.

Different guy

The shills are really going all out with the defeatist and concern shilling again. Reminds me of the first Super Tuesday when it was "completely impossible for Trump to win"

Trump already won with the people who matter.

If it's not a civil war if Trump loses then every American who keeps shitting on Europeans deserve Ebola, using the 2nd amendment is long overdue.

You're going to have to do something. Complaining online on a daily basis isn't the same thing as action.

Hypocritical assumption from a leftist who loses because he doesn't know his enemy.

Read the whole thread friend

Why? We just had the same stupid thread. I'm not gonna do some "Groundhog's day" shit with you, chaim. Its not like Holla Forums needed me to point out your bullshit.

Stop calling OP a concern shill. Trump is Holla Forums's candidate and we all want him to win, just as we did Hofer in Austria and for Brexit to win, because a Trump victory represents a cultural shift towards nationalist and anti-immigrant views in the West.However, we're doing his campaign zero favors by functioning as an echo chamber and suppressing all discussion outside of memeposting. Strategizing and objective discussion is good.

About 2 weeks ago Trump and Hillary were neck-in-neck in the national polls but that was fool's gold because many Bernie fans were still holding out hope that he could still win the nomination somehow. Obviously he cucked out and all but endorsed Clinton (he will, and all of those mortgages that shitlibs took out on their house to donate to him will be forwarded to the Clinton campaign), so now we're seeing Democrats coalesce around Hillary as the nominee hence her boost in numbers.

Many people on Holla Forums are too quick to assume that polls are rigged but I recollect vividly from halfchan Holla Forums 4 years ago that everyone said polls showing Romney getting crushed were oversampling Democrats…and they turned out to be spot on. The polls are correct, even though we might not like the results. Remember America is already 40% non-white.

Nonetheless, national polls actually don't mean shit because the massive liberal populations in Cali, NY, etc are capped by the electoral college. What's really important are the swing state polls which will decide this election (I think there were a total of 12 swing states in 2012). Trump is polling really well in Ohio and Pennsylvania right now which is very promising, unfortunately he's down 8 in Florida but there's only one poll out. Obviously he has to gain ground there but winning PA would be a huge boon considering Romney lost it last time.

I'm not a fan of accelerationism and I think many former Rhodesians and South Africans can attest to the end result of those policies. Therefore, Hillary winning this election and nominating 3 or 4 radical left-wing justices could very well be the death of this country. We need to start securing victories and gaining momentum, so there really is no back-up plan. We have to meme Trump into office to symbolically demonstrate the triumph of nationalism and populism over Clinton's multiculturalism and "progressive" lunacy. I'm very excited about the debates and think this will offer Trump an excellent opportunity to separate himself from Clinton since Clinton has zero charisma. Nonetheless, he needs to seriously figure out his funding and start building a comprehensive campaign network and infrastructure because Clinton has him immensely outmatched in this regard. The media is smearing him non-stop and I fear they're actually are having success at setting the narrative that "Trump's campaign is imploding". He needs to campaign non-stop in the 12 or so swing states and somehow making peace with the cuckservatives of his party like Paul Ryan to stop them from giving soundbytes for Democrat attack ads. We know the democrats will all vote in lockstep, but right now the GOP is divided and Trump can't win alone on the Holla Forums vote. I'm optimistic he'll do the things necessary to win the election because he eviscerated his competition in the GOP primaries but we should never let our hubris stop us from addressing legitimate flaws in the way he's conducting his campaign and how he can improve.

Good post.

Where am I?