What are your thoughts on Common Filth Radio?

What are your thoughts on Common Filth Radio?
His points regarding whites playing a part in promoting degeneracy in modern society are pretty valid, but I think his apolitical nature influences his critiques of many arguments white nationalists make (i.e. mocking "da jooz" influence in media, schools, etc. or how politically orientated individuals are bound to shift allegiance because it is in the nature of politics to change), leading to some strawmen that faggot LARPing alt-righters fit (those who sympathize with degeneracy because their allegiances shift and are dependent upon current events, and not a solid moral obelisk).

Don't really care to turn this into a religious-orientated "kike-on-stick" thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

theviewfromhellyes.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/the-history-of-fertility-transitions-and-the-new-memeplex/
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/46326/title/Single-Bacterial-Species-Improves-Autism-Like-Behavior-in-Mice/
meinwords.wordpress.com/2016/02/15/unified-theory-of-progressivism/?iframe=true&preview=true
aidsvu.org/msm-population-profile/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
dropbox.com/sh/f54xhwmfckvx477/AAB18gXMTu0v_xqxaZG7uoXma?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

More interested in being asspained at the alt right than actually accomplishing anything

Faggot who should do what he does and not concern troll

I think the view that he's "anti-white" is pretty stupid. He does have unreasonable standards though. He disavowed the entirety of Holla Forums, the alt-right, Trump, therightstuff, and others. He has a tendency to throw the baby out with the bath water and not accept that things like the overton window are important

he's anti-racial gnosticism not anti white.
he wants all the races to be aware and wants the best man to win(which of course will be whites once we weed out the degenerates)
His high standards come from Christianity, he would never even acknowledge the overton window because he only believes in absolutes.

I was thinking about something the other day.

About Poland and how religious/conservative they seem to be. I heard the other day that their Catholic church is even trying to ban abortions from rape/incest (their current law bans abortion with the exception of rape/incest). The only real logical reason I can see for their churches wanting to go farther than that is because they also want a society where people see sex as only for reproduction not something can just do when they feel like it with anyone (basically trying to scare them into being less degenerate). But how can a society with big families, lots of children born out of normal man/woman relationships even really exist when economically that kind of thing is just not possible? I know the Right and WNs say this all the time. "We can't really have kids because we live in a system where we can't". But I'm thinking about it from a more left-wing/materialist point of view. Having zero economic incentives for fertility ferments in the mind and develops into a pathology. I.E a sex doesn't matter, nothing matters pathology. So how can religion help when the economic conditions that make this pathology possible would still lie underneath it all even if we all started believing in God tomorrow?

I see this apolitical thinking in a lot of traditionalists "ideology/politics don't matter, only God and the spiritual matters". I know it is wrong to call that type of thinking nihilistic but in the end they take it to the point where they believe no politics. no ideology can ever change the outcome of the world and I think that is wrong. There are scientific/economic explanations for "spiritual death". For example. theviewfromhellyes.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/the-history-of-fertility-transitions-and-the-new-memeplex/ (just read the abstract and you will understand)

He's an autistic beaner, so it's no surprise he holds some hate in his heart for white people. Lucky for him, the autism has a cure now: eating normie poop :^)
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/46326/title/Single-Bacterial-Species-Improves-Autism-Like-Behavior-in-Mice/

Christcuck autist.

He's okay.

I hate christcucks
I hate ecelebs
I hate you

You nigger-loving christcuck faggots who worship Common Cuck need to leave.

Kill yourselves. He takes some fringe idiot, holds them up and says "this is the white race 2016, ladies and gents".

2/2

Here's the time Common Cuck posted as user.

CF is a complete autist who wants everyone to abide by the same chaste standards (read: can't get laid) that he totally enforces on himself (purely voluntarily guys without a doubt.) Honestly, the weirdos who rant about muh dejeneracy while directing most of their bile towards their own people, aren't worth listening to.

I keep seeing these threads pop up, and the word "christcuck" and the typical "Le dead kike on a stick"

Is this some kind of advanced D&C? or are people mad that "white people" aren't infallible and would rather larp about kek-memes or pagan shit?

I like CF, despite my thoughts on politics and race differing on his, he's on point, white people, golden retriever girls, and faggots in general keep buying materialistic poison that the jew pushes.

It won't matter what changes we make in the next decade if we don't clean house, because our children's children will end up in the same mess as us, because we'll have this mentality of "white is right no matter what" and in doing so, we'll become complacent, because we have no standards to rise to.

We'll become boomers if we succeed and get lazy. A spiritually dead white utopia will collapse (if we even make it that far)

Haha..yeah..it su..sure is!

Well, if the shoe fits….

He's pretty cool when he sticks to calling out modern degeneracy. god knows it's rampant.

Though he does annoy me when he starts talking about historical events and theological developments because he clearly hasn't read up much on it.

kinda silly Holla Forums can't take some banter

don't really listen to the podcasts.

Take the D&C elsewhere schlomo, preferably Holla Forums

No it fucking isn't. He's just some obsessed weirdo who spends 60 hours a week on the weird side of tumblr, doing "research". He spends so much time looking at this shit that it warps his perception of reality.

Maybe people are just finally fed up with Jewish lies, Jewish books and Jew gods.

You have to understand that there is a significant portion of people on Holla Forums that worship their genetics (read: their own asshole) as god. Thus: race trumps any morals. Pointing out the flaws in a people is thus blasphemy to them, and they react as butthurt as a muslim who got bantered with the usual mohammed-facts and caricatures.

Most of us here have morals, dickhead. One is not required to worship MUH JESUS to know right from wrong.

By ingesting jewish morality and indulging in jewish materialism.

uh huh, sounds they're more tired of being called pieces of shit for acting like pieces of shit

Man these are some really good memes. How much are you getting paid to type this shit?

Alt-right, anti-white, defends Israel, became a total cuck lately. Also a ridiculously irritating Christcuck LARPer.

Well, judging from what you've posted so far, your morals seem to be shit tier, buddy.

I'm saying it's not d&c shilling you retard. People legitimately hate Christians because they are fucking up our society.

Also another approximation to a scientific/economic explanation to spiritual death
meinwords.wordpress.com/2016/02/15/unified-theory-of-progressivism/?iframe=true&preview=true
It makes sense doesn't it?

Nah man, you don't understand, fucking as many sloots as possible in the hopes that you get a white kid (and disregarding the fact that said kid will either be raised by a single mother, or a damaged women, thus poisoning the well as is) is a solid, fool-proof plan to further the glorious white race.

Churches and religion being cucked is a symptom of Marxist ideology subverting our society.

Not a cause, the fact that you're getting flustered enough to insist that it's not D&C and just "The way things are" is hilarious, it makes you look like a beta boy sperg.

I like him

My main point is that I can appreciate a God-fearing individual who supports/preaches certain beliefs (like waiting until marriage to have sex, trying to be as righteous in life as possible, being generous, etc.) and I can appreciate valid critiques of white nationalism, but I think that Common Filth bashes whites for many problems that whites have fallen victim to (I agree with him insofar as it is the fault of the high-school kid who accepts the drugs from the drug dealer who presented them in the first place because the kid was corrupted to begin with). He isn't wrong on certain things, just think that he is too hard-hitting and makes one too many strawmen in the process.

It is worth noting that he has claimed he is apolitical, so this inevitably plays a part in his critique.

The Bible is literally a Jewish brainwashing tool. Jesus was a magician. Stop believing lies.

Hey mate, I really don't want to go down the "kike-on-stick" path, start your own thread about that shit.

Nice D&C. Go back to Holla Forums, retard.

>Angry spic that defends islamic 'culture' despite raping little boys and marrying and then fucking little girls being the norm for islam, yet blames all whites for the microscopic white minority that dress up like rubber dogs, get aids, and die off anyway before most can pass on their genetics.

He doesn't even fucking try and hide it either, in his mind it's; if degenerate = white than screech about white culture, if degenerate = any other race either ignore or blame white culture, and then proceed to go on an autistic tantrum about how people call him out for being an anti-white spic who'll amount to nothing and that muslims, blacks and chinks dindu nuffins'.

And god forbid you bring up the JQ and he catches wind.

That's fair. And to get back on topic, Cuckboy Faggot is absolutely worthless to white people. He's gayer than Richard Spencer and even more autistic.

filtered

If he doesn't answer the JQ, he's just another worthless anti-white cuck.
End of story.
Also, he was one of the first to start promoting
(((THE BLACKPILL)))

Calling out gaytheists is never irrelevant.

What are you pro-cuck? Sorry for triggering you.

This is the same vibe that I get from him, but I don't think it's as much of a minority as you claim, but it certainly isn't as large as he claims either.
He has a point that there are corrupted white youth and that modern white societies are not what they used to be (he is wrong that it is beyond salvation, or whatever defeatist stuff he subtly pawns off), but he does tip the scale, that's for sure.

What is JQ, if you don't mind my asking?

Sorry, I cannot see the drivel you wrote. Go back to worshiping trees, Wiccan filth.

In case you hadn't noticed, the media and political establishments in white countries have a curious tendency these days to be occupied by people who are trying to obliterate our race. Fag marriage was banned in most states (including California of all places) before the (((Court))) intervened.

Jewish Question, basically you bring up jewish involvement in pushing degeneracy and he'll lose his shit.

Those are a lot of "fringe" idiots though. You haven't considered that it's a parasitic side of white culture?

None of you guys like hearing truth, which is why you loathe him greatly.

You're incapable of reading a two-thousand year old book properly. It's no wonder that you misunderstand CF.

Ever heard of lurking?

Oh really? I bet it's because he claims we shill against the kikes as the reason somebody missed the bus or whatever other strawman is attached to kikery.

I wonder what he thinks of the Holohoax.

At least frogs and trees actually exist. Also, neither are Jewish.

It's a book of hypnotic lies and fairy tales. Stop trying to oversell it.

The US has a large population. Blacks and Jews have much higher rates of faggotry than whites do, but there are fewer of them and the media is not interested in killing them, so you don't hear about their degeneracy nearly as much.

I just think Holla Forums and cf are working towards the same goal but operating on a different mindset. Holla Forumss and the Far-Right's political prescriptions are what is to take us to a world where the spiritual, fertile, moral is the norm. Politics attracts moderates and the milieu of the current zeitgeist but in the end those people either get on board or figure out that the world beyond the overton window is not for them. I.E homosexuals/Jews who can't find it in them support Right-Wing causes because they know what the logical conclusions are. It is difficult for traditionalists to see this though. Any politics to them is the plague of modernity and thus wrong but you absolutely NEED politics to go back to a world before politics. Traditionalists and moderates can't see over the overton window.

Thing is, he's not the only one who does it.

The other thing is, literally the only reason he even does this shit is because he got booted from the TRS facebook group for derailing conversations by trying to get people to look at obscure tumblr posts.

Then he acts like you support the shit if you get tired of listening him talk about it. And only it. The guy never contributed anything to discussions besides posting links to shitty tumblr pages that triggered him.

He's a self hating white

You haven't listened to his podcasts at all. He DOES acknowledge that Jews are pushing degeneracy, but states that it's no excuse for gentiles to buy and believe in their shit. Especially if you're white.

You're not meant to be an animal who impulsively seeks pleasure, you're a human being who descended from ancestors who have greatness. It angers him greatly that white people are greatly lowering their standards.

You're incapable of analyzing anything past a surface.

Stop stating that myth, it does affect your race.

aidsvu.org/msm-population-profile/

Where have your kinds raceless morals gotten us?

My morality is defined by what is best for my people and what will see them prosper in future generations and survive as a race. That is really the only thing that matters, anything that helps them is good, even if that involves lots of death and destruction.

Your morality is defined by a book written thousands of years ago, that can in no way help our current situation, it actually makes most young people instantly disregard you when you start getting religious with them.

I don't worship my race, I'd imagine very few people here do. I want to see my race grow better and stronger. Just because you feel the need to worship something doesn't mean everybody else does.

Does an immoral act become moral if it guarantees the continued existence of your people? It doesn't matter whether its moral or not, all that matters is that your people survive

As a side note it's amusing to me that you feel the need to frame it in a religious way, there's nothing religious about it, It's a completely natural thing that we didn't even need to think about at one point. The continued existence of our people is all that matters.

Checked.

I agree to a certain extent. What do you mean when you say "homosexual/Jews who can't find it in them…"? What is "it"?

Also, can you elaborate on why traditionalists believe that politics would be the plague of modernity and how traditionalists and moderates cannot see over the Overton window?

It was my understanding that a traditionalist relates to the preservation of tradition, one who upholds traditional norms and fights for them. How does this relate to the Overton window? Are you stating that avant-garde progressives would be at-odds with traditionalist viewpoints, because those progressive would, inevitably, suggest things that would be beyond the Overton window.

I actually like CF as a vanguard of the moral right-wing, he's definitely needed to call out the milo/gavin fags against islam crowd but he can get pretty autistic sometimes. His biggest problem is that he takes way too many petty anonymous shitposts on the internet that are directed towards him at complete face value. And tbh I've always gotten annoyed listening to people whine about internet criticism deserved or undeserved so much, I would seriously think he would have thicker skin by now but I guess not.

I agree wholeheartedly.

It's not a myth. Your graph shows it perfectly. White men are ~60% of men and blacks 12 or 13%. Faggotry is a problem in all populations but is most prevalent among blacks and Jews. It has been found over and over that white people are the least likely to be gay of all races.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

cf is right.

Anyone who doesn't see that cf is right is a fucking idiot. Not a jew shill, but an idiot.

It is true that without ideology and certainty of purpose, the white race is bound to repeat its historical mistakes and return to degeneracy.

However, I do think that cf is too quick to degrade the white race. While we have many problems, they are fixable. It is possible to send fags to the gas chambers and to beat the weaklings into normalcy.

It is not, however, possible to do that with non-whites. They are physically unable to behave as well as whites do in an ideal circumstance.
So while I applaud cf for holding us to a high standard, I also think that we are 100% on the right path. Preserving the race is literally the only thing that matters in the long run, and if we use the Blonde Faggot as a pawn before throwing him into the oven, so be it.

ITT: Faggots who don't like when someone points them out.

Just listen to the show.
He does more for the moral grounds of the right that any other.
Without moral grounds, you end up like The Gay Milo, The Fat whore Michelle or that TRS ginger fag mod.

Wew you really are stupid fella.

Protection and preservation of my race certainly does. That's like wondering why a father would kill to save his son. There's no higher duty than to your people.

Buzzwords don't hurt.

No fucking shit I don't listen to his podcasts anymore, I don't know about you but the moment somebody starts saying "and only through the love and compassion of jesus christ and god can we stop these faggots" I vomit in my mouth because that shit has never fucking worked.

I might be wrong about him not having a knee jerk reaction anymore when confronted with jewish involvement, but at this point he's fucking worthless to me when the ONLY way this degenerate shit will be stopped is by giving the faggots pushing it a free one way helicopter ride and physically removing these cunts from ever having a platform to speak from ever again.

Are you graphically and statistically illiterate?

Do you even fucking understand the demographics of the US?

Whites are still a majority here, if they make up 60%+ of the population, and blacks only 13%, that means that fucking niggers STILL manage to spread aids around like a plague despite being massively outnumbered. All that graph tells me is that despite being the massive majority, whites are nowhere NEAR as degenerate as any other race as far as spreading filth.

I can understand Milo and the bunch of alt-right LARPers, but I haven't heard of TRS that much, what are they known for? All I know is Seventh Son and the echo shit from Morakkiu, are they faggot shills as well?

The Death Panel abides by the codex astartes. There are no faggots.

reminder that those mistakes tend to boil down to matzo ball soup

You are literally willingly submitting yourself to Jewish mind control by reading a fucking hypnotic book written by Jews for stupid goyim. Enjoy.

He's a fucking cuckold.

I'm sure he's monitoring or even made this thread so he can take half the length of a tumblrista thread to bitch about Holla Forums.

I used to think he was a bit harsh until I read a comment on here where someone actually defended a meth head breaking into their home because he was white and "just wanted to get away from his family" and proceeded to not turn him in to the cops because then the meth head wouldn't be able to raise his family and would pay him in CDs from time to time.

He's pretty right on the JQQ too.
is a shitty excuse, and I think a lot of people here know it deep down. They're going to need to be dealt with the same way they believe a lot of leftist should be.

On the /r/The_Donald subreddit which according to cf is the HQ of the "Alt-Right" there is a lot awkward second thoughts about the politics and people who are associated with Trump and the Alt-Right. For example someone asked Conservative Pundit the parody twitter guy if all of the "gas the kikes", "hang homos" talk is serious or a joke.

A lot of people (gays, Jews etc) are going to find themselves turning away from Trump or Far-Right politics once the politics become real and not just a joke. You can see the awkwardness already.

There is a mentality that I see in traditionalists who have married themselves to spirituality and have thrown away politics because as I think cf has said before can't fix the spiritual death of our people. Traditionalism does refer to preservation of tradition but some people have adopted an apolitical outlook where political solutions and ideology are not the panacea to our problems. My problem with this type of thinking is that left-wing politics keeps pushing us further into degeneracy and alienating anyone that speaks against it. Far-Right politics is supposed to be our avenue to prevent this but some traditionalists think even the Right is tainted.

I'm saying that moderates on the right like the ones on /r/The_Donald can't see where the logical conclusion of Right-Wing thought leads until it is too late and they have to make the choice to jump ship or continue on our path. While traditionalists like cf don't think shifting the overton window is even worth trying. The political conclusions the Far-Right wants are the very conditions cf would like to see i.e healthy families, a moral life and an understanding of spirituality. What I'm saying is that Far-Right politics is defacto traditionalism, morality and Christianity in the culture is defacto White Nationalism. What we want is the same but neither of see it that way.

I agree

I like CF since, religion aside, he manages to trigger all the genuine faggots and faggot-sympathizers on this board to the point that they get genuinely furious.

In before a buttfucker replies to me with a wall of histrionic text.

Getting real defensive there, faggot

Gee, it sure feels like the Evalion shill threads in here. I wonder who could be behind this sentiment.
|
|>
|
|

Next you're going to say 1 in 4 women are raped every day.

where did I use the word "everyone"? I said FAGGOTS get extremely triggered by him.

The point I want to make is about shifting the overton window. Some of the most faggy people on the alt-right would willingingly throw themselves in the gas chamber if it meant that the white race could prosper. It reminds of that title of that new Right book "New Culture, New Right". I think this is the proper way to look at it. This new Right is a Right that see itself as mostly degenerate and would gladly sacrifice itself to shift the world and discourse to the way of its people. It is a degenerate Right but only because we live in a degenerate world.

He is correct.

I'd just chalk that up to edgy plebbitors trying to slide themselves into spheres of discussion that they have no place being in. But yes, you are correct, I am seeing this as well. I think that it is wise to dismay the potential allies if it means staying true to what one stands for and not diluting the message (I am reminded of the quote regarding societies that garner attention for being fools will eventually be joined by actual fools who believe they are in good company).

I disagree that you can't fix the spiritual/religious death in white communities, all you need to do is let the subverted die out and not poison the next generations. Again, yes, as individuals only, you are correct.
Personally, I have not come across many Traditionalists who hold these beliefs, though. Most of them are vehemently opposed to Marxist ideology and are quite politically orientated. Defeatists do exist and my anecdotal claims don't really mean that much, anything is possible these days.

I understand now, they don't realize what they got themselves into until the are booked a one-way flight on the helicopters of justice.

I would counter this by saying that many of the e-celebs and meme-Gods on the alt-Right like Milo believe themselves to be the bastion of purity, as is evident by their following and how undying their support is. I don't think they view themselves as you claim, or else there would be a shred of dignity (didn't Gavin and Milo make out to "protest" Orlando or something?).

Here's a link to the CF Radio Extra episodes 1-14
dropbox.com/sh/f54xhwmfckvx477/AAB18gXMTu0v_xqxaZG7uoXma?dl=0

He was cool guy in the beginning before he rejected Holla Forums and started shitting on whites
I deal with niggers every single day for my job, getting called a ebil witey cracka mothafucka while these worthless nigs don't even have to work at all and just milk the system dry.
If I have to deal with antiwhite scum all day, why would I want to come home to hear more of it in my free time when I'm not being paid?
Not really surprising how he turned out though, being a jobless, racemixing, eceleb commiefornian

When the alternative is sending the guy to prison to get raped by niggers, letting him cool down in a safe place doesn't seem so bad tbh

CF is a Papist spic that is butthurt at white people because he can't help the fact he'll always be a mongrel.

Milo isn't one of us. He's said it, we've said it, and he's a fucking Jew. He provides some entertainment that sometimes works in our favor. Acting as though he is a figurehead of white nationalism is disingenuous at best.

I agree with much of what he says but there are some problems with how he says it. It's like he doesn't realize that the current fuckups within the white race didn't just pop into being, but are a product of subversions and manipulation reaching back at least to 1945 [actually French Revolution but let's focus of modernity]. Any man, woman and child within the white race who can hold on to some semblance of sanity is a goddamn titan of willpower, sacrifice and SUFFERING. It's an uphill battle since the day you are born and against a hydra that has everything and de facto IS everything. He completely drops the ball when it comes to realizing just how improbable it is to be somewhat decent today. As an oldfag I'm reminded how we were basically the worst people around in the old days but now are essentially saints when compared to shit little kids and teens do as a matter of course.

He shit talks anime, and okay, it's not your thing man. But again he fails to see that for many of us anime took on the significance of almost religious proportions (except not serious) and that it both soothed us and spoke to our aesthetic sensibilities and made us aware of the transcendent in a roundabout way. And trust me, I've been reading religious, philosophical and mythological texts since I was a little kid. I dare to say openly that without anime I'd be a lesser person and an atheist. Why? Because waifus made us aware of this fact:

For a person who says that he is Christian he seems utterly incapable of going deeper into the scripture, and he probably has no idea that the subtleties that can be read in the Bible are the same things Lao Tzu spoke of, or other figures and other traditions. God is God, the Truth is always the Truth - and it finds a path to Man if Man seeks and is willing to receive.

Furthermore, I myself can't claim any authority - but Jesus and Christianity have been eerily absent, while our mischief of meme magic and general occult knowledge and shitposting have had tangible effect. God is real, but it seems He cares nought for the vessels - only Truh, only Power. This does not invalidate Christ, or even Christianity, but is telling of its current state. The pope is a fucking heretic, protestantism is a joke, and "the folly of God is more wise than the wisdom of Men" [the things we do here as opposed to religion etc.]

I fear and suspect that Christianity can no longer helpus, that it no longer speaks to us or is a vessel for Truth. I may be wrong of course, we shall see. But a part of me sees in CF the last exhausted remnants of a once mighty tradition, the last nerve twitches of a dinosaur.

This is why I'll never give a shit about Christianity no matter how hard /christian/ tries to push it on Holla Forums

Deep down they feign redpill but are just cucks for christ

These are pretty much my sentiments with him. He's got a good head on his shoulders, but he tends to focus on little antecedents and jumps to conclusions by generalizing them greatly. Sometimes it's accurate like with the "alt-right" since they've either been co-opted to hell or were always liberal cucks masquerading as the right wing. Other times it's uncalled for due to his inexperience with the group he's criticizing.

He really should learn to ignore a lot of the shit he's been getting by spergs with hurt feelings. He needs to understand the groups a lot of these faggots "belong" to don't even acknowledge their existence; they're social rejects that haven't caught up with the program still trying to cling to whatever tickles their own vanity. In the same way he deflects the "christcuck" baggage by saying real Christians have no affiliation with those self-proclaimed cucks, as actual Christians only have an affiliation with Christ himself, some of the groups in question can deflect in the same way to their own ideals. He can attack those ideals directly all he wants, and he often does to good effect, but using the black sheep to criticize the ideals of the flock is a bit hypocritical, even when the flock contains a lot of black sheep. A lot of major groups agree with the christian doctrines wholeheartedly and can explain the decay of the west nearly just as adequately without needing to substitute one for the other. Shit like the r/K selection theory can get along with Christianity perfectly if you can drop the rabid retards trying to turn them into something they aren't; something that plagues Christians just as much as any of these other groups.

Otherwise I'd like for him to stop focusing on the autistic rants of his hatemail. It's taking up a lot of his time anymore and it's seeping into his tumblristas series. People outside of Holla Forums and people that don't listen to his podcasts are not going to know what the hell is going on. The tumblristas series is quickly becoming less about social commentary the more it gets saturated with memes and unless you're in on the jokes already they just come across as weird and awkward.

They're pretty good and he's justly critical of a lot of groups that frequent Holla Forums. Racial dogmatists and the cult of Hitler focusing on the superficial and the mundane, while completely missing the virtues they're really after because they're too cocksure about themselves. I find myself enjoying the podcasts more than the tumblristas series anymore.

I pin Milo on the alt-Right because it has been subverted by the faggots who lick the Earth he walks on, and because I'm not an "alt-Right" LARPers. I agree with what you say.

An "e-celeb" who doesn't get his threads deleted.

Nope. He's some evangelical type scot or something… but thanks, you just outed yourself as another faggot.

Exactly, I feel like he's stabbing at some alt-Right strawman while we're doing the same thing, but we're against one another at the same time.

I'm against anime boypussy degenerate faggots just as much as he is, rest of the support is just ironic LARPing, but that Descartes quote about societies accepting fools who, inevitably, become inundated with actual fools comes to mind.

I wouldn't call it a strawman since these people he attacks actually exist as they are. They're more like social baggage because any retard can associate themselves with any group they want. There's not much anybody can do about it other than shouting "no TRUE Scotsman," but that doesn't really solve anything and both sides fall victim to it.

He needs to focus on the things the groups promote on a fundamental level and not all the shit other people keep bringing into it. He has a lot of valid things to say about them but he keeps getting tangled up in the bullshit that loosely affiliated pretenders bring with them.

He makes it pretty obvious he hates white people and reveres niggers. The only thing he cares about is faggots, he sees shitskins raping children as perfectly OK. Fuck him.

Also megasage for e-celeb bullshit.

Milo isn't alt-right, faggot.

Kill yourself.

I fucking love and adore CF. Because of his stout christianity, he has this uncanny repulsion to degeneracy, and the unwavering will to call it out wherever he sees it.

This is something the alt right sorely lacks. We're far too tolerant of faggotry, weeaboos and degeneracy of all stripes. We need him to cleanse us of the filth, and to dispell any false notions that the white man will be virtuous without a strong, guiding hand.

Only the lord knows why his research drives him to the pozzed side of the internet every day, for hours.

CF is not the hero the alt right wants, but the hero the alt right needs.

what's funny is that he literally brings up a comment nearly exactly like that in the video I linked. 27:37 in

There are a lot of non-christains here who get sick of "dude, God LMFAO XD" as an answer to everything. God doesn't solve problems even if he exists, pushing prayer does nothing to advance our goals and only wastes people's time.

tl;dr Holla Forums has radical Christians running all over the place. We mock them for their stupidity

According to him he only looks into it for a couple of hours on one day a week. And he's gotten popular enough and has enough active listeners that most of it finds him so he doesn't even need to go out looking for it anymore.

I was joking, his obsession with gays, just gays (when there are so many other forms of degeneracy) weirds me out, and I sincerely love his youtube stuff.

Holla Forums is a christian board, faggot

There are many other forms, but homosexuality is the big one right now that's become not only socially acceptable, but socially encouraged on a lot of fronts. You can say stuff like race-mixing is just as bad, but nobody is holding race-mix pride parades and people are still cold on the subject. With as much shit as Cheerios got for their advertisements it's still plainly clear people just aren't quite ready for it socially.

Homosexuals on the other hand are quickly becoming a norm and a protected population. When gay propaganda spreads many people don't even blink and those that do are attacked and ridiculed. Not only that, but homosexuality is a major gateway for promoting other, sometimes more vile forms of degeneracy such as bugchasing, drug abuse, and infidelity. Without homosexuals you curb a lot more social decay so I'd say his obsession with attacking gays is justified. Gays are the degenerate titans of the times. If you can stop that shit here, we might prevent the next degenerate titan from arriving.

How are you even a race realist of you're Christian? It's evolution that explains how and why the white race is superior. If your not a race realist it's you who doesn't belong here.

Race doesn't make men superior.
Men make their race superior.
Men that are on the brink of extinction.

I was thinking about it, and you might be right. Homosex is 98% of all hard degeneracy - either directly, or at the root of. I think we need to meme something to start countering homosex.

Homosex is not equal to Heterosex. Heterosex brings life. Homosex brings AIDS.

But the thing that's bothering me with CF in particular is that it's just always homosex. (Bugchasing & Drugs aka Party&Play is just more homosex)

Well granted, a lot he does is about traps too, and traps truly are a part of imageboard culture (Because those psychos tend to spend 2 years at home doing nothing but browsing chans while they're transitioning) yet CF focuses much more on gays than traps - and I think traps are more damaging to culture as a whole. You can be of homosex and still father children (Because, you know, bi) or be a mostly stable person. But not traps. And trappery is marketed to confused teenage kids even more than faggotry.

But the bible doesn't have anything to say about taking hormones, duh, and Jesus even says something positive about eunuchs (which is what traps actually are), so CF focuses on the faggotry rather on the trappery.

And even then there's more than just faggotry and trappery. What about bona fide cuckoldry? What about "swingers"? What about the things that affect like 90% of people, such as the fact that non-religious women tend to whore until they're 30 and no one wants to shag their decrepit ass no more? But with CF it's just faggots here, natural aristocrats there, bugchasers over there. No one likes faggots, they're flaming and annoying. Even Milo is merely tolerated because he causes so much liberal butthurt.

Compared to what? White fags are rarer than middle eastern fags, mexican fags, and niggerfaggots. The difference is that because of our culture whitey can be more open about it, but all you need do is look at the HIV infection rate and you'll know who fags it up and in what proportion.

New HIV infections (2010, 2014):

US White 5.68 per 100,000
Israeli Kike: 6.25 per 100,000
Chink: 7.52 per 100,000
US Spic: 12.18 per 100,000
US Nigger: 27.23 per 100,000
MENA Sand Nigger: 70.9 per 100,000

Muh Caltholicism is not saving spics, muh Islam is not saving sand niggers. Religion has saved nothing - if anything it conceals the disgusting things that go on behind closed doors.

CF is playing at selection bias. Just because you can more readily obtain examples of degeneracy in white societies doesn't mean there's more of it.

So what would be the stats regarding birthrates between religious and non-religious?

Fags, traps, cucks etc are one thing, but nobody (not even CF) really wants to tackle the death of the traditional family.

And there's no easy answer to all this because people want their freedoms.

The future belongs to those who show up.

Men don't want to play vidya, they have no other choice. They have no place in society except as punching bags. Why the fuck would they choose to invest into it?

you only need to go to /r9k/ and see how these guys feel about women. They're pissed off that good women don't exist because they're all being whores for chad. Their gaming isn't the disease, it's the band aid they can put over the gaping hole where their family and masculine pride should be.

If society is set up to punish me for being successful in real life why wouldn't I be successful in Halo instead?

Hey man, I agree, i play vidya too.

What I'm saying is that most people will always chose the shitty hedonistic option if it's there.

Not even blaming anyone… that's just how we're wired up (liberal). So how are you going to reverse this without pissing 90% of people off–because they sure as hell aren't going to vote in a trad society?

It will self correct or they will die out. When things get bad enough they will try to change and if they have time they will reforge

CF brings up the death of the traditional family a lot though.
He provides some insight into why heterosexual monogamy is the only functional way to organize society, and places much of the blame for the rampant degeneracy we have today on women's so-called "liberation" and its outgrowths of modern feminism and single motherhood creating maladapted children that grow up to be criminals or degenerates.

He's alright. A bit of a low-weight when it comes to scripture and understanding of the deception of the age, but he's spot on when it comes to calling out degeneracy. I just wish he would spend less time getting into flame wars with alt-fags. They're irrelevant anyway.

I gave him a chance, but dropped him when he released 3 tumblristas in a single day about how bad whites are. He judges all whites to an extremely high standard, but whenever someone of the cloth does something wrong, he goes full No True Scotsman. He's just rambling on at this point.

Also he judged all of Holla Forums by the standard of trap-loving brit/pol/ which is laughable. Maybe he should judge all of Holla Forums by Holla Forums while he is at it.

In the end, he even admits he's a defeatist shill. He points out everything wrong but doesn't do shit to give advice on how to make things better, except for using the bible.