Added 12 more

Added 12 more.

Debating adding Adrianne Barbeau and Von Decarlo.

fucking breeders smh

Yes, my seed is strong. My line will continue for hundreds of years while yours dies with you.

You missed a few.

Kaya is on there, 7 down, third from the right.

Ana doesn't have enough of a figure for my tastes.

But a bunch of nigger sows do? Your tastes are shit, not that that whore is attractive to begin with.

I think you're dramatically overreacting since they make up 9 out of 252, and most if not all of them are mixed.

But as a matter of fact, yes every single one of them has a better figure than her. There's a million girls just like her in Hollywoof.

Like I give a fuck, go be a nigger lover someplace else.

So I'm gonna list you as a 'no' vote on Von Decarlo.

You're mentally ill.

How bizarrely hostile, I can only assume you went straight there because it's an insult you've been told frequently.

Just because you would put your dick in her doesn't mean shes beautiful
Try jerking off before making another one of these and then you might have some standards

Do you think coalburners are sane? Do you think just because you want to put your dick in a nigger instead of the other way around you're any better than them?

Yes.

Well, you're not.

Am too.

Trannies. All of them.

I don't see any arrows, motherfucker. I better start seeing rectangles and arrows all over that image if you expect anyone to believe you.

How is gloating about someone else's extinction caring about their line? That's like saying telling someone to kill themselves is caring about their life.

I'm just going to keep track of who else I plan to add until I'm up to 12 again.

Pollyanna McIntosh.

Ksenia Solo

Adrienne Barbeau actually appeared on my radar only after seeing her on DS9. I thought "You know, this actress is on the older side but she has a pretty nice rackā€¦ where do I recognize her from?"

When I realized who it was I wondered why I hadn't thought of her before.

Didn't had that last pic, found the high-res. Thanks.

Man, where'd you find it high-res? The one I posted was the biggest size I could find.

Oddly, imdb. They have some way to block it from being ripped by image searchs. You have to browse the profile to get it.

Allison Paige

Yvonne Craig

TheWoman whore

She is to who don't like to suck dicks

torpedo tits

overrated

Most of them are pretty bad, kill yourself.

Also a lot of jewesses on there.

famous != great looking

t. triggered autist