I'm freaking out a bit Holla Forums

I'm freaking out a bit Holla Forums.

Back in college (I graduated like 2 years ago) I was a sperm donor for 8 months or so. It was a sweet deal; I got like $600 bucks a month to come in and jack off a couple times a week.

Well on a whim I decided to do a bit of research and, long story short, I just found out that I have at least two kids by different women. I say "at least" because these are just the ones who posted online to find siblings. There might be more who didn't. They don't know who I am (although my kids can theoretically find out when they turn 18).

I knew this was likely to happen (duh, that's what sperm is for), but it's still crazy as fuck to me. My heart is beating really fast. I think I need a drink.

600 BUCKS

where the fuck do I sign up

Pretty sure you need chad-like genetics.

I have chad like genetics

Sperm bank I guess then. What's the process like, OP?

Yeah even though I have kind of a degenerate personality (obviously, why else would I be here) I am blessed with a chad-bod and zero genetic defects. But if you're tall, attractive, and in good health you might as well apply.

It's pretty rigorous. They have a lot of paperwork and a medical test battery before you start, and they made me do regular medical testing (with blood tests and stuff). No illegal drugs or anything allowed. That's why I stopped doing it.

How do you know they're your kids?

Without getting into specifics, I was able to compare the descriptions they used with my own and rule out other people.

Well man, Theres a connection to your children. Rather then it slowly develop over a few years, You're hit with it all at once.

Have your drink, And think about weither or not you want this to be relevant or not.

Literally who cares. Fuck them. Literally.

I don't think I'll be fucked up over this or anything. It just took me by surprise. As a young guy with no plans to raise children of my own any time soon, it's super weird to think that, technically speaking, I already do have children.

How old are they now?

I don't know. They'd be around or under 2 years old. I'm not going to try and identify them further or anything, there's no way that's a good idea.

Post pics of your dick.

Do they look like you? Are they cute? Not in a weird pedo way though, this is Holla Forums after all

Don't know, no pictures. While I'm tempted to look for some, that would probably involve trying to find out names and stuff, which I'm not comfortable with.

Also, I forgot, in some countries they can't legally pay you. So make sure you check on that

so you spawned fatherless children to insane single mom feminists or worse, dyke types
GJ nigger
way to ruin your genetic line
think of those children looking for a dad
probably not knowing it was a fuckup students whacking off in a tube twice a week
what a misery op
how could you

lol I wish this was my dad, I could forgive him for everything if this was the case.

genetically - u won. U reprooduced, your genes live on.

Who gives a fuck, bloke got cash for giving handy for himself.
Not someone elses, now that would be gay. And gay is bad, mkay?

You need to assess your life, friendo.

But being gay doesn't produce a bunch of kids for stronk indepentant wymnz.

Thats some heavy implying right there
Not even angry, just sad he couldn't be there. If he suddenly popped up today would play definitely chill just for conceiving me.

ds

Unless you are a fag cum donor (given that no AIDS). Now thats fucked up genes for strong womymz

suck my ding dong