Has anyone else noticed how deep libkiddies are brainwashed? I mean...

Has anyone else noticed how deep libkiddies are brainwashed? I mean, they're literally to the point in which they cannot even conceive of a differing opinion, which makes it hard for them to even take the most minor redpills.

For example, I was talking to an acquaintance of mine about encouraging homosexuality in society, where I cited a survey in which it showed people with homosexual parents had a higher rate of homosexuality themselves. (I can't find it right now but you can probably find it yourself.)
I also talked about how they haven't found a "gay gene" yet, and it's more probable that it's both nature and nurture instead of nature itself. From that I argued that we should then probably discourage homosexuality and other LGBTwhatevers because being LGBT usually comes with higher rates of depression, suicide, and STDs.
But my friend reacted like I was saying the sky is red or something, and he started saying that I "was a jerk" and "insensitive" which is contradictory to my point, which is discouraging homosexuality prevents suicidal depression, showing that my "side" of the argument was the more empathetic side.

Long story short: Libshits can't handle differing opinions and try to frame their ideology as the "loving" and "empathetic" one, while framing the opposing ideology as "LITERALLY HITLER"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4
youtube.com/watch?v=d67DoN4B-6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to Holla Forums, newfag

Is this your first day here?

Don't bother arguing with them at all, big waste of time. Exploit them and take their money/resources.

Libshit mentality is all about trying to gain as much ideological control and power as possible, and the only method to do so is destroy the bedrock of a civilization. Chinese communists did it with destroying traditional culture, Western liberals do it by opposing our White, Christian culture.

You can't reason with this, especially when so many of them are normal fags, or niggers, or come from single mother households. The only thing you can do is discuss with those who have the ability to reason

Anyway, welcome to Holla Forums new fag

If you're not new than you're dense

This fight started in the 60s, and the first truly subverted generation reached positions of power in the 80s. Every generation since then has been exposed to gradually more extreme Marxist teachings. We're now at the point where genderfluid furrykin rights are considered a serious issue while the US is 20 trillion in debt and 10% of the population is fucking illegal.

It was already over by the time any of us were born, and I don't know how to undo the damage.

Underrated post.

Haha, damned if you do damned if you don't huh?

What ever you are, op, you are definitely a newfag.

In order to be that level of brainwashed.. The uber cucks of the left… It requires the structure and function of the brain to be literally retarded in one of several areas, most notably the amygdala.

Some of them can eventually have the truth beat dont bother reasoning with them mock and deride them with hatefacts and oppressionlogicover their head so hard that they way up. The majority of these lefty tunes are so fucking fargone that the best case scenario is to trip their logic circuit in their cognitive dissonance array and send them on a one way trip to the Looney bin or suicide.

Gas chambers should do the trick.

>I was afraid faggot of doing this because I would be called a newfag

There's an easy remedy to this.. LURKMOARFAGGOT

From my perspective, it's 100% pure unadulterated entertainment to trigger these sissified leftists. Triggering a leftist to the point of tears and physical illness is one of those "what is best in life" moments.

They are a gift from KEK. Embrace making them suffer.

▲ ▲

How the fuck do you do that

Fuck off newfag.

like this, you faggot

▲ ▲

Testing
ΔΔ
Δ

ur friend a poof m9

▲ ▲

Haven't yet read OP, but heres a good explanation I heard from Holla Forumsynex this week to answer your question . Libshits have offered nothing of value to their tribe, no kids, no world changing discovery, nothing. As they age, they realize that their existence is meaningless, so they try to do something. They advocate for poor shitskins to come into the country, and these are their surrogate children. Thus closing the border is tantamount to telling them they can't see their kids. And what you get is an emotional reaction.

These are essentially children themselves, you cant reason with them. Don't try.

Look up a documentary called The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan (by UK's Channel 4). Mujaheddin are bumming young boys in the mountains. Funniest part is that the boys who were bummed their whole childhood now want to have a whole harem of boys to bum when they're older. Extremist Muslims, who indoctrinate people into dying for Allah, are indoctrinating boys into fruitcakery.

learn2sage, newfag

I don't care if OP is a newfaggot. He's a cool faggot like Freddie Mercury.bmp. You're asking the right questions, I accept you here. Also, have I told you about our patron god, Kek? You're gonna be alright, kid.

Also the redpill will destroy everything you have ever known, and teres no going back. But you're already past the point of no return anyway, so welcome to Holla Forums

LURK MOAR

vast numbers of dead will do the trick one way or another.

I could go into some diatribe. But it boils down to the riggers of war, strife and a savage brutal domination from an outside power (our own government qualifies) will breed strong men. Those whom are not strong will either be enslaved for resources, or culled outright. And even those whom fight against us, will gain power and strength, which will cause them to chafe when the fight is over under their rulers. Causing yet another war, and then another until all of our enemies works are destroyed.

We ultimately win either way with our outlook. Tho we ourselves may never see it. So fuck it.

Light that fire, watch cities full of cucked normalfags and their shitskinn invader population pets bathe in blood, steel and fire. Nothing else left.

To be fair, most conservatives are really brainwashed, too. These fuckers just go to college and think "I'm smarter than everybody else" while being taught how to (rhetorically) one-up "conservative" arguments.

Unfortunately, its hard to break four years of conditioning. Most of them don't snap out of it until their 30s when the real world really sets in.

polite sage bc newfag who doesn't realize this garbage should not be its own thread

this isn't cuckchan, kiddie

Meme responsibly, newfag. You have talent, let's not abuse that gift tbh fam

MEME RESPONSIBLY ISN'T AN EMPTY PHRASE

Wait, in the second sentence you're talking about libs, right?
Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I had to read those sentences for a second to understand what you were saying.
Please consider the return key.

But yeah, I probably should've added more to the original post to be quite honest.

Hey Holla Forums, has anyone else noticed that blacks steal a lot? Or that jews cheat?

Hey newfag. Your little diatribe might have been okay if it were…oh who the fuck am I kidding.

FUCK OFF SHLOMO. HILLARY WILL LOSE, YOUR SLIDING MEANS NOTHING

I can still relax around blacks tho right? Also i heard about a great loan, easy financing with basic compound interest. That's a decent and honest deal right?

yeah I was on Jewtube trying to redpill on the holohoax and this teen wouldn't even look at a single link to evidence

I hear tgchan's IRC is a good place for that.

A great way to scope people out is asking them about white genocide, when you're doing this IRL use something like white replacement instead of genocide.

It IS an on going genocide but when you use that word libcucks get a completely different idea, they think of blood, corpses and evil white oppressors.

To get back to point if you can't convince them that Whites are being slowly replaced in their own lands then the odds are they're beyond hope. There's so much clear cut proof that this is all being done intentionally that anyone who can't be convinced of it isn't really worth saving.

Remember that most people live in a totally liberal world where they rarely are rarely exposed to conflicting opinions, almost everything that they know outside of their own personal experience has been shaped for them by kosher media.

Most libcucks are actually quite easy to win around, deep down they know something is horribly wrong with society, they just can't pinpoint what it's is that's wrong. When you start dropping facts and showing them the atrocities being commited in their lands by non whites they wake up quite quickly. The ones who don't aren't worth having on our side anyway.

I was exposed to as much anti white propaganda as the Marxist libcucks but I'm not a race mixing white guilt faggot. I think the brainwashing makes it worse but there is some kind of intrinsic flaw with these people's personality that makes them susceptible to this kind of brainwashing. They're empty people with no real ideology or beliefs, they believe in whatever is popular at the time. No matter how good your arguments you won't win them over.

TL;DR get all your facts lined up and introduce them to white genocide, if they outright refuse to accept it They're beyond hope.

Or that OP is a faggot?

That's probably what a liberal anything degree does to you nowadays.

Anyone who calls him a newfag past this point is a fucking confirmed kike.

pfft. I can do that.

▲ ▲

This may be the best obvious troll I've ever witnessed.

Welcome to le current year.

You just type
  ▲
▲ ▲

▲
 ▲ ▲

Wow..

I know how to do it and I still screwed it up.

▲
▲ ▲

Fuck, I nostalgia'd to a single manly tear there…

Pick one faggot.

▲ ▲

Hello I am new and what is this?

▲
▲ ▲
did i do it right?

Holla Forums - Holla Forums with Trump
  ▲
▲ ▲

I can't remember where the study is, but I recall there being one done that showed homophobia had a higher degree of heritability than homosexuality.

So homophobes are more born than way than homosexuals.

♠ ♠ FUG :DD

I thought 4chan was supposed to filter the newfags away from here.

Man, do I miss 4chon…

You could stop using that "hom***obe" slur, user. It's offensive and problematic.

Stupid fucking word, I'm not AFRAID of them, I HATE them, there's a difference.

You think Benny G. hanging those dozen or so faggots from trees in the Castro district last week was trembling in fear every moment he stabbed them with a syringe or choked them out in his powerful Aryan arms?

▲ ▲

Fucking retard, basic leftist thought 101: Anything bad that happens to a minority is because of an oppressive majority. To the dumb cunt you were just talking to you said the equivalent that we should make women into men so that they can stop being raped. You need to erode the foundations of leftist thinking to be able to get across ideas like that it's an act of love to encourage people not to be shitty degenerates.

The reason they are that way is they are severely ostracized in school for doing anything politically incorrect. The teachers/principals are in fear of their jobs if they do not persecute any non PC behavior to the upmost degree. And of course the curriculum is decided by political correctness enforcers who have been placed for that reason.

This is all enforced by the media, who are the ringleaders of political correctness. You might think that key governmental positions are the enforcers, but they are inherently chosen by the media.

One of my earliest political memories is in high school I was in some social studies bullshit discussion meeting. Teacher presents some bullshit crap, and my exact response was
His response to that after a pause was
which at the time struck me as somewhat reasonable and I dropped it. But no, I was right from the beginning and have always resented the PC tripe. It was always in my nature to be a rebellious little shit, and it's amusing to think back and realize I was always a Holla Forumsack many years before I ever found Holla Forums (or before it was even created, moreover). Point being, it was an innate thing for me, I was always going to end up here. That being the case, I don't know that it's necessarily 100% the media, some people are just born dumb.

I guess you could argue that it's more that most people could go either way depending on the media, that they were born without a spine more than anything else.

Please don't remind me about manlet tears.

Most Jewish post of the day.

So technically if there is a NWO and we all get fag marriage approved then the whole islamic middle east gets gay/goatkin/adolescent love and breeds out of existence?

Don't worry user, I became an alcoholic to cope, then Christ brought me Holla Forums

That truth set me free.

Funniest part is that the boys who were bummed their whole childhood now want to have a whole harem of boys to bum when they're older.

To be one, ask one. And bend over while I shove my tubal cain up your kid's arse.

as shill as this sounds I gotta give it to this guy that's funny

▲ ▲
:DDD

Like trigglypuff.

yes

check it

They have become mentally ill from lack of a Hero's journey and jewish TV brainwashing.

You can't.

They must be fed to the fire on the day of the habbening.

If they survive they will change, if they don't they will turn to ash.

IM ANTI FACIST

THAT MEANS IM RIGHT

NO MATTER WHAT I DO

youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4

He didn't even get the irony. It's a $15 book now.

Holla Forums was right again!

Sounds like kind of a punk tbh m8

I assume now that you know Christ you don't drink?

Not news.
But yeah, libshits don't understand logic nor facts, they not only claim themselves the most empathetic and noble, but also the most intelligent, "mature", informed, and basically anything that makes them comparatively superior to you, seriously, you can shower these people with statistics and facts and they will simply go "ur intolerant" "ur racist" ur homophobic" "you sound like hitler", it does not matter to them at all.

I woke up this morning, filled with the joy of Brexit. I thought that I would be able to ignore all the dissent, knowing that it would be impotent and that the right side won.

Alas, all of my colleagues are Remain voters and after a full day of spasticated tantrumming and gold medal winning mental gymnastics, I found myself despairing.

Knowing that the Brexit had been achieved was good, but it really bothers me that so many of my countrymen are beyond reason. They have the faculties necessary for complex thought, but they will likely never breach the PC boundary as it's too interwoven with their social status and ego.

The salt should be delicious, but I know that we can't achieve greatness while these people are in their current state. It will be extremely painful.

Freddie Mercury is a degenerate faggot
Queen is literally Reddit: The Band

They also are usually alcoholics and easy to blackmail too.

▲ ▲

Great article, Milo

Dude it's easy you need to fucking chill.

▲ ▲

they're all lobotomized consumer proles that worship at the altar of their own assholes. vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=d67DoN4B-6w

#Admin bumplock

Go slide Holla Forums

Thet might be a bit thick in the head indeed, but this goes for most people. People hardly ever base their opinions on facts, it's character and (dare I say) the feeling of something.

Let's see if my skills are up to snuff
⠀▲
▲ ▲

▲
▲ ▲

I came here to make shouting noises at you.

Kek, but he got a point tho fam.