TRAITOR!!
thread

Let him go.

He just wants to die.

DUDE TREACHERY LMAO!

DUDE HOMOPHOBIA LMAO!

He's a loyal guy.

Look how they massacred our boy.

I want you to use all your powers, and all your memes. I don't want George to see him this way.

Jew jew will move against you first. He'll set up a meeting with someone that you absolutely trust, guaranteeing your safety. And at that meeting you'll be assassinated.

Remember, whoever comes to you with this meeting, he's the traitor. Don't forget that.

George: You have to answer for TR8-TOR, Finn. You fingered TR8-TOR for the Disney people.
Finn: George, I dindu nuffin.
George: Ah, that little farce you played with my canon. You think that would fool a Kinographer?
Finn: George, I'm innocent. I swear on the kids.
George: Sit down.
Finn: Please don't do this to me, George. Please don't.
Michael: Jew Jew is dead. So is Carrie. Han. Kathleen Kennedy. Daisy's teeth. Today I settled all kino business so don't tell me that you're innocent. Admit what you did.
[Finn starts sobbing]
Michael: Get him a grape drank. Don't be afraid, Finn. Come on, you think I'd make the nigger die first in my movies? I'm Godfather to your wife's son.
[Finn get handed a drink]
Michael: Go ahead. Drink. Drink. No, you're out of the movies, that's your punishment. You're finished. I'm putting you on a plane to Africa. Hayden?
[Hayden hands Michael an airplane ticket]
George: I want you to stay there, you understand?
[Finn nods]
Michael: Only don't tell me that you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and it makes me very angry. Now, who approached you first? Jew Jew or the Mouse?
Finn: It was Jew Jew.

Jew Jew: Shalom, George. I need a man who has a powerful canon. I need a billion dollars in cash. I need, George, all of those fanboys that you carry around in your pocket, like so many nickels and dimes.
George: What is the interest for my company?
Jew Jew: Thirty percent. In the first year your end should be three, four billion dollars. And then it would go up.
George: So, I am to receive thirty percent for my characters and merchandising rights. Is that what you're telling me?
Jew Jew: That's right.
George: Why come to me? What have I done to deserve such generosity?
Jew Jew: If you consider four billion dollars in cash merely finance…[raises his glass of manischewitz]…te salut, George.
George looks deeply into jew jews beady rat eyes
George: I said that I would see you because I had heard that you were a serious hack, to be treated with disrespect. But I must say no to you and let me give you my reasons. It's true I have a lot of autistic fanboys, but they wouldn't be so loyal if they knew my business was racemixing instead of space wizard capeshit which they consider a harmless vice. Miscegenation, that's a dirty business.
Jew Jew: No, George…
George: It makes no difference, it don't make any difference to me what a kike does for his shekels, you understand. But your business is a little dangerous.
Jew Jew: If you're worried about security for your billions, the Mouse will guarantee it.

That's great, both scenes are classics.

George: I believe in Star Wars. Star Wars is where I made my fortune. And I made my movies in the Star Wars fashion. I gave them autism but taught them never to dishonor their poetry. I sold my movies to a Mouse, not a goyim. They went to the Temple with him. They stayed out late. I didn't protest. A few years ago he took them out for a drive with another Jew. They made it drink kool-aide. And then…they tried to take advantage of them. But they resisted. They kept their honor. So they beat them. Like animals. When I went to the new movie, her teeth were massive. Her eyes bulged, and her tits were like mosquito bites. The audience couldn't even weep because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? They were the light of my life. My beautiful movies. Now they will never be beautiful again…

A lot of loyalty for a hired gun.

TRAITOR

Jew Jew: My credit good enough to buy you out?
George: Buy me out?
[McCallum laughs nervously]
Jew Jew: The IP, the licensing rights. The Disney Family wants to buy you out.
George: The Disney Family wants to buy me out? No, I buy you out, you don't buy me out.
Jew Jew: ROTS lost money, maybe we can do better.
George: You think I'm skimmin off the top?
Jew Jew: You're unlucky.
George: You goddamn kikes you really make me laugh. I do you a favor and take Spielberg in when you're having a bad time, and now you're gonna try and push me out!
Jew Jew: You took Steven in because the Disney Family bankrolled your crystal skull project, and that movie about jig fighter pilots guaranteed his safety. Now we're talking business, let's talk business.
George: Yeah, let's talk business, JJ. First of all, you're all done. The Disney Family don't even have that kind of muscle anymore. The Mouse is sick, right? You're getting chased out of Hollywood by WB and the other studios. What do you think is going on here? You think you can come to my ranch and take over? I talked to Sony - I can make a deal with them, and still keep my franchise!

This is getting interesting.

I'm liking this George vs Disney and Jew Jew using Godfather scenes.

It's a natural and organic meme. Unlike SOME

It fits in a way.

Whaaat, what did I do

don't worry I'm bored of jennyposting since she turned us down but that margaret guy keeps revving me up

Jew Jew: You don't understand. Hayden never gets that movie. That kino is perfect for him. It'll make him a big star. I'm gonna run him out of the movies. And let me tell you why. Hayden Christensen ruined one of the Mouse's most valuable proteges. For three years we had her under contract, singing lessons, dancing lessons, acting lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to fix her teeth. I was gonna make her a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, that it's not all shekels and reymixing. She was white! She was young, she was willing to bang the nigger. She was the greatest piece of miscegenation I've ever planned, and I've had 'em all over the world. And then Hayden Christensen comes along with his sand monologues and wooden charm and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a kike in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous. Now you get the hell out of here! And if that goyim tries any rough stuff, you tell him I ain't no Prowse. Yeah, I heard that story.
Alec: [Alec has been calmly eating his meal throughout Jew Jew's tirade] Thank you for the dinner and a very pleasant evening. Have your car take me to the airport. Mr. Lucas is a man who insists on hearing bad news at once.

McCallum: Are you telling me the Mouse'll guarantee-
George: -shoots rick a glare-
George: (to Jew Jew) I have a weakness for my producers. I spoil them as you can see. They speak when they should listen.

"I believe in ah-Star Wars… ah-Star Wars is a where I made my ah-fortune."

I'm confused. Is George supposed to be Michael or Vito in these?

You faggot, when a girl turns you down you only force your dick on her that much harder. This is why you're a virgin.

TR8-T0R!

It's sheev's son then?

He's whatever. The goal is to make a ha ha.

(Cont)
Jew Jewl: Is that why you slapped my haver Steven around in public?
Spielberg: Aw, now that, that was nothin', JJ. George didn't mean nothin' by that. Yeah, sure he flies off the handle every once in a while, but me and him, we're good friends, right George?
George: I got a business to run. I gotta kick asses sometimes to make it run right. We had a little argument, Steven and me, so I had to straighten him out.
Jew Jew: You straightened my mentor out?
George: He was banging out turds two at a time! Adventures of tintin and Warhorse! Audiences couldn't give a fuck! What's the matter with you?
Jew Jew: I leave for Israel tomorrow, think about a price.
George: Sonofabitch! Do you know who I am? I'm George Lucas! I made Raiders when you were spinning a dradle!
Spielberg: Wait a minute, George, George, I got an idea. Rick, you're the producer and you can talk to the Mouse, you can explain…
McCallum: Now hold it right there. The Mouse is busy with Marvel and Pixar and Jew Jew is in charge of spaceshit now. If you have anything to say, say it to Jew Jew.
Spielberg: [George leaves] Jew Jew! You do not come to Skywalker Ranch and talk to a man like George Lucas like that!
Jew Jew: Steven, you're my bubbelah, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with any goy against the tribe again. Ever.

LUCAS: Yeah, well let's cut out the bullshit. I don't want to spend any more time here than I have to. You can have the franchise, the price is four billion dollars. Plus a monthly payment of 5% of the gross – of all six movies. Mister – Abrams.

ABRAMS: Now the price of the franchise is less than Four billion dollars, am I right?

LUCAS: That's right.

ABRAMS: Now why would I ever consider paying more than that?

LUCAS: Because I intend to squeeze you. I don't like your kind of people. I don't like to see you come out to this clean country with your hook noses – dressed up in those problem glasses - and try to pass yourselves off as decent Americans. I'll do business with you, but the fact is, I despise your masquerade – the dishonest way you pose yourself. Yourself, and your whole fucking tribe.

George: It's the smart move. The Mouse was always smarter.

WOW

fucking amazing choreography, I wonder how long it took them to get that perfect take?

bix nood stole the show, fuck the mary sue